Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

29 minutes ago, Angel said:

@BB_Hoody

lol yeah i saw that.   you just know kishimotos hack ass was happy to sign off on that free boruto money.....sad part is that show is way better written than the og show that it is based off of just like the novels. 

Boruto is better than I expected it to be. The new Team Boruto is what OG team Naruto should have been. 

also I posted a decent variety of exposed women than you very much. 😤

Edited by TheInfernoman

Bruh. So of course my posts got flagged and hidden. That was to be expected. However all but one were flagged and hidden. The comic strip with a thug shooting a lil girl in the face in front of her mom....So ass and titties is not ok. But a child executed in front of her mom is??? The fuck?

Edit: ok they just flagged it, but that one should've been first. Priorities is ass backwards

Edited by BB_Hoody
6 minutes ago, misterBee said:

It was kinda funny the first time but I want to make it clear I do not condone or encourage this behavior. 

I'm gonna suggest if you guys want to plan stuff like this you discuss it elsewhere in private.  I don't need SRK people thinking this is some kind MEGASHOCK attack.

What you guys do on your own time on other sites is out of my hands and none of my business, but I don't want to be making enemies. 

Please keep this place clean.  Thanks!  ☮️

I hear you. I'll respect that.

14 minutes ago, misterBee said:

It was kinda funny the first time but I want to make it clear I do not condone or encourage this behavior. 

I'm gonna suggest if you guys want to plan stuff like this you discuss it elsewhere in private.  I don't need SRK people thinking this is some kind MEGASHOCK attack.

What you guys do on your own time on other sites is out of my hands and none of my business, but I don't want to be making enemies. 

Please keep this place clean.  Thanks!  ☮️

Aye Aye Captain! Fair enough!

12 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

@BB_Hoody,

I thought you were living in apt with your dad and brother in Atl. But now you live in Birmingham Alabama?

Oh me and my bro still have our spot on Atlanta. That's home for the next few years. But not only our dad but my sista lives with us too now. And my brother's kid but he been there of course.

I just stay in Birmingham from Tuesday afternoon till Friday afternoon, and commute from Atlanta Monday and Tuesday morning for work. Got a contract with hire aviation, working at a aircraft storage facility. Where we store Delta's aircrafts, engines, and salvage parts from their old aircrafts before scraping them

Edited by BB_Hoody
1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

Bruh. So of course my posts got flagged and hidden. That was to be expected. However all but one were flagged and hidden. The comic strip with a thug shooting a lil girl in the face in front of her mom....So ass and titties is not ok. But a child executed in front of her mom is??? The fuck?

Actually I was at work that time, so had to nothing with me. 

35 minutes ago, odin said:

Whew. Managed to get my winter tires on before the snow came down. I would actually die on my summers 🥴

It was 90 today where I live lol. I have BFGoodrich All Terrain tires on year round though. I think they would do OK in the snow, but I haven't gotten the opportunity to test it out unfortunately. 

I miss winters.

Edited by Chadouken
Swype autocorrected some bullshit.
1 hour ago, DarkSakul said:

Don't put that shit on me dude. 

PFFT you put it on yourself with that whole "well d3v told Pertho to stop so I don't know becuase I didn't read the messages because I'm a coward and I just want mod powers" spill you did while flagging stuff. LMAO out there talking about how I refused to comply to d3v's request when d3v cucked out.

Preppy put the tapes out. If you didn't read it, that's on you. But don't try to act all high and mighty like there were some magical two sides because you chose to ignore the receipts. I wasn't even the one who posted the PMs initially either. PFFT. 😂

3 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Edit: ok they just flagged it, but that one should've been first. Priorities is ass backwards

Hanzo did not get banned for posting bbc. I also recieved no pushback for naked trump statue

We see what the powers that be see as core values 

That dack

That debate got the memes

Edited by DrLariat
4 hours ago, Sonero said:

PFFT you put it on yourself with

Oh I see how it is.
Blame me for your own fuck ups, fine. But you said nothing about the other people who said worst shit about you. 

4 hours ago, Sonero said:

Preppy put the tapes out. If you didn't read it, that's on you.

Yet you had to air out your dirty laundry out first. I was pissed off at preppy for what he did, everyone with a shred of decency was, especially after the shit you been going though. But you want to be blameless for acting out and going on about how you going to quit anyways. If you were serious about quitting, why do you care what happens at SRK? You are still accountable for you. 

What ever, don't AT either.