Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

42 minutes ago, Sonero said:

He is also scanman. Went by another name before I abused my dirty mod powers to rename him.

Now he is a super villain who uploads pics of old lingerie catalogs to the internet.

How tf did you know about that?

The Kid Mero Halloween GIF by Desus & Mero

@DangerousJ- former name is Twigster, but I've been using Scanman on literally every site besides SRK for about 9 years now.

Edited by Scanman
11 minutes ago, GetTheTables said:

If you're studying anatomy, may be something you can justify.

Speaking of SRK refugees, did FlyingVe ever make the jump? I can't always tell who made it with renaming and the fancy avs.

I don't think so, he kinda disappeared. I never see him on PSN either. Hope he’s okay actually. I can’t recall if Volt tagged him or not. I don’t think Riley made it over either. I’ll go back to SRk and tag them.

6 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

I don't think so, he kinda disappeared. I never see him on PSN either. Hope he’s okay actually. I can’t recall if Volt tagged him or not. I don’t think Riley made it over either. I’ll go back to SRk and tag them.

I can message Riey on Twitter. He's always posting dope art.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
25 minutes ago, GetTheTables said:

If you're studying anatomy, may be something you can justify.

Speaking of SRK refugees, did FlyingVe ever make the jump? I can't always tell who made it with renaming and the fancy avs.

I actually have about 500gigs of reference material that I literally never use. It's just a bunch of naked men and women.

5 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

The wedding went off without a hitch Sunday. We wanted to have it outside but with the rain being what it was that was in doubt, but when my girl came walking out the isle, the clouds actually parted and the sun came out for a few minutes. Crazy shit! 

Now we're heading to St Thomas for a week and a half! 

Congratulations on your wedding! Hope you played some Gun 'n Roses' November Rain in the background 🤘

30 minutes ago, rukawa_kaede said:

the cougar wasn't trying to attack just scare him away from her cubs.

I thought that was pretty obvious from the kittens in the beginning of the video and the fact that the lion never fully attacked the dude. Still scary as fuck! I wouldn't want to be in that situation.