Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

I had dinner with my parents and cousins -only 8 people and they're mask folks.

My mom made turkey/mashed potatoes/stuffing/and a pasta dish.

We had pumpkin pie.

Normally , we would also have my aunt and uncle from Miami, and their 2 children and their families totaling around 18. 

Usually one of the aunt's makes t day food and we do Friday dinner but that was switched today. My mom is better at making Murrican food than my aunt's lol.

Hope you all had a good Turkey day despite all the strife going on

Edited by DangerousJ

I just found out (or was reminded) that I really need to shave my armpits and crotch area. I used to have this bad habit of stroking my armpit hair because it helped me fall asleep, so I shaved to knock the habit out. 

How many of you shave your rectum btw? I normally sit on the sink and just use the razor. I've noticed that I have several strands that are kinda long, meaning I can actually make an attempt to twirl it with one finger. Pulling it out hurts btw. 

Edited by weneedhim

Undressed was some legendary softcore material, at least in basic-cable tv standards.... it was a shame that it was an MTV show instead of an HBO or Cinemax show where they could actually show some nudity....but I still recorded several episodes.  Of course, since it is MTV and that is one of the dumbest networks in the history of television, I doubt you can find that show anywhere today; I don't recall them ever releasing shows on dvd, with the exception of Beavis & Butthead and Aeon Flux.  I doubt you can even find it online, actually...since it was not popular and is mostly forgotten today.  There was some FINE ass girls on that show, frequently in bra/panty scenes.  It was absolute GOLD.  One favorite that always comes to mind first was this curly-haired blonde whitegirl that was shown walking to the door in a short t-shirt and panties... nice shot of her cute ass there.  There was also 1 girl that I thought was former Olympic gymnast Betty Okino...or at least someone that looked exactly like her... then there was a cute filipina chick playing a character named "Trudy" that was quite adorable (later I remember seeing her in an episode of S Club 7)... the list went on and on.

Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving. My plans changed on Wednesday night. Found out that my inlaws were sick so decided not to visit. Their test came back negative for CoVID on Thanksgiving but I told my wife, it just made the decision to travel go from "HELL NO" to NO. 

Then decided to try my hands as making dinner. Made a turkey, baked macaroni, and a salad. First time spatchcocking a turkey (you rip the entire spine out of the turkey and crack its ribs to lay it flat. Me upon completion.

giphy.gif 

It came out pretty good. Learned a lot and respect to people putting on a massive spread. Cooking on this scale is a very humbling experience. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124

Well, however this ultimately plays out, it should be an interesting show for the world to see... I'll just say I have some initial suspicions about this character right from the start (*maybe she's his "beard", or he's trying to latch on to a higher standard of living via her?  As with any famous dude in such a situation, I would hope her friends/family advised her to get a pre-nup ASAP...)

"he's a fan of fitness" ---haha one of the youtube comments highlighted that, saying sometimes the jokes write themselves. 😄

43 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lord help me, I'm about to die...

There's Irish drill too. These fools are all trying to send me straight to the upper room with no orientation.

Lmfao the British need to take back drill music. Everyone fucked up and the Midwest keep killing drill artists. 

Man, it's been a while since I last checked the GD Lounge...

On 11/18/2020 at 3:54 PM, misterBee said:

A lot of people who hated on Last of Us 2 were basically just mad that they didn't get to play a white guy this time around, and tried to mask it with all sorts of dumb arguments about what was 'realistic' or how 'politics' were ruining their games.  It's all just code for 'I want things to be the same way they always were and change scares me.'  The same game with a male protagonist would have been hailed as a masterpiece, but throw in some LGBT and all of a sudden people are sending death threats.

25 minutes ago, TWINBLADES_SRK said:

spacer.png

I love leftovers 🙂

shocked donald glover GIF

I'm boutta head out, this shit came straight outta Kotaku. 🤣

Edited by Volt
On 11/18/2020 at 10:54 AM, misterBee said:

There isn't anything inherently wrong with trying to change things.

I completely agree but holy shit here we go:

Capcom trying to modernize and create things in line with 2020 and the modern era shouldn't be seen as a bad thing.  I think it's great, and it's nice that they're trying to approach things in a different way.  People like to shit on a lot of Japanese games for being too pervy or too 'anime', but when they try to do something differently all of a sudden they're being 'politically correct' and it's bad.

There’s a difference between being modern and kowtowing to a reactionary masses that aren’t even the base of your game. This idea that if you build it they will come is not a 100% guarantee. If anything you push out the people that were fans and you kill your product even faster. NRS was able to do it with the sexy costumes debacle because NRS’s fanbase doesn’t consistent of waifu cucks but you saw what happened to DOA6. 

These changes aren’t just happening because people are more woke now. Allot of this is preemptive because they are afraid of a minority of people blowing shit outa proportion. 

I don't know why gamers are so obsessed with keeping everything the same and freak out the minute something that doesn't fit what they already know shows up.

This isn’t a complaint that comes up in a vacuum. People aren’t just saying “literally never change anything because I’m a smoothbrain that can’t adapt to new perspectives”. 

A lot of people who hated on Last of Us 2 were basically just mad that they didn't get to play a white guy this time around, and tried to mask it with all sorts of dumb arguments about what was 'realistic' or how 'politics' were ruining their games.  It's all just code for 'I want things to be the same way they always were and change scares me.'  The same game with a male protagonist would have been hailed as a masterpiece, but throw in some LGBT and all of a sudden people are sending death threats.

NO NO NO NO

1. Everyone and I mean everyone knew Joel’s ass was toast. He looked old as shit in the trailer and everyone figured his time was done. Him just dying wasn’t the issue.

2. Yes the reactionaries to the game the used it to fuel the culture war was dumb but Neil Druckman was equally as dumb thinking he actually did something with the sequel. The outrage was extremely justified and even more so when the game came out. Oh wooow the game is about the cycle of revenge and how it ruins everyone involved. Wow Ellie gets nothing in the end because we can’t write for shit. So dark and edgy made me thunk real hard/10.

Western comics are dying because they are stuck catering to the same 30-40+ year old demographic, who never want things to change.  Can't have new characters, can't do anything original with the story, can't change from the status quo -- because otherwise the old men will be upset that what they grew up with will be too different.  New readers don't read Marvel/DC because they're not interested in the same boring stuff that has been repeated forever.  Media that doesn't keep up with the times will eventually get left behind.

LMAO!!!!!

Dog no. Literally no one reads comics anymore. It’s mostly sunk cost boomers that just can’t let their hobby go down the toilet because of muh variants. The comic book industry is on shaky ground because the people that run the industry couldn’t adapt to change and because the writing went to shit. Oh and Manga basically ass fucking them. If anything Marvel and DC have tried to go woke as fuck in order to pander to a new install base that doesn’t buy anything they make.  

Yes this post triggered the fuck outa me lmao 

I’d just ignore twin blades. He’s a shit poster that constantly got his ass handed to him in every thread he posted in due to how misinformed he is about everything. 

I lost count of how many times he raged quit. Dude has his own brand of clown shoes 

edit: of course @Voltwould thumbs down. He’s no different. It’s why everyone called him the new Po Pimpus. He stopped posting the VGD thread over on the other site because no one sided with him over Pokémon Sword and Shield being a crime against humanity. 

kick rocks bitch. 

Edited by iStu X
8 minutes ago, Angel said:

Damn no one reads comics huh? 

Have you seen comics sales from the big 2? They’re abysmal. Only Batman and the like sell and compared to the silver age and the early 90’s they can’t even touch those numbers. 

When an anime gets made for a manga that manga can skyrocket in sales. The numbers for comics don’t change when movies for the characters come out. Because normies don’t care about comics. 

I only shitpost in the SFV thread thank you very much 🙂

Edited by TWINBLADES_SRK
1 minute ago, Angel said:

Not gonna lie, as soon as I saw culture war I was thinking about changing their av to a picture of Stormfront from the boys even though I was saving that for Matrifart if that individual ever decided to slither on over here.

I left the reactionaries so that’s not needed. However people will still carry that flame regardless of what I do or say. It became to exhausting for me to be part of I don’t wanna live my life being mad at boogiemen. So I dropped it. 

A quick google search told me what I wanted to know about that statement they made.   Physical comic sales have almost double since 10 years ago and digital sales have tripled since the last decade......yawn, anyways the anime industry is way more shit than comic industry could even hope to be.    But both forms of media have become over-saturated with the most casual of fraudulent fans that only care about their shitty capes and shonen shit and spend all day arguing about said capes and shonen while simultaneously having the most minuscule of knowledge on the shit they sperg over all day.   Of course I blame narutards for all of this.

1 minute ago, Sonero said:

My left overs came out tasting hella good. Some stuff didn't work out to well yesterday but it is redeeming itself on reheat.

Man this whole year has been a fucking disaster.

I’m thumbs up’ing for the bomb leftovers. Not cause of the trash year it’s been. 

1 hour ago, TWINBLADES_SRK said:

That last of us two post is peak delusion. Nigga probably thinks The Last Jedi is a masterpiece. 

Fam, don't try to divert attention from the fact you tried to cram all that food in a tiny ass plate. 🤣

Speaking of fat news, gonna try out some Bea-Land pizza. Because of course the SFV Lounge's topic must always come back to pizza. 🤣

1 hour ago, Angel said:

A quick google search told me what I wanted to know about that statement they made.   Physical comic sales have almost double since 10 years ago and digital sales have tripled since the last decade......yawn, anyways the anime industry is way more shit than comic industry could even hope to be.    But both forms of media have become over-saturated with the most casual of fraudulent fans that only care about their shitty capes and shonen shit and spend all day arguing about said capes and shonen while simultaneously having the most minuscule of knowledge on the shit they sperg over all day.   Of course I blame narutards for all of this.

You do know that when accounting for “comics” sales that manga and graphic novels are roped in? They literally do it to inflate the numbers. Comicchron is probably the most accurate numbers/stats site about western comic sales. 

And I’m not gonna even touch that anime take. Peak delusion 🤦🏾‍♂️

Edited by TWINBLADES_SRK