Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 2.0

27 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

So is everyone having their period tonight?

MegaBee productions presents....

An Officer and a (not) so gentlewoman!

Starring....

Zatalcon as White Louis Farrakhan

Darksakul as Straight man

Matrarch as Gay Military girl

I hope not.  things could get messy.

spacer.png

at this point it is the END of NNN.  Who won?  Who didn't? 

8 minutes ago, Volt said:

NOBODY likes furries.

They're perverts who take themselves too seriously. They also spend more time making "OC do not steal" characters than the deviantart sonic fandom. 

On top of all that they picked up that vegan tick where they gotta tell everybody their vegan. Except instead of telling people they dont eat animald, they gotta tell everybody they wish they were animals.

Top tier weird goofballs.

5 minutes ago, Sonero said:

They're perverts who take themselves too seriously. They also spend more time making "OC do not steal" characters than the deviantart sonic fandom. 

On top of all that they picked up that vegan tick where they gotta tell everybody their vegan. Except instead of telling people they dont eat animald, they gotta tell everybody they wish they were animals.

Top tier weird goofballs.

Nothing but facts.

Btw, what happened to your AV? Some mod on mod violence? 🤣

Sheeeitttt, that dream where I was lucid but this started melting into the floor was some wild shit, man.  I won't soon forget that one... there's certain ones where the feeling of what's going on is such a realistic thing, you probably won't ever forget it....also, it was strange that the melting even happened in the first place, since I was aware of the dream at that point.  Typically you have control from that point on, and that's when the real fun begins.  I forgot if I mentioned it here, but it was like being a "Clayface" type of creature that was losing form for a second there... I had to focus and reform back to a humanoid shape.  

Youtube continues to be way too damn addictive... each time I go there looking for 1 specific thing, there's several things posted or live-streams going on... currently, I have 5 youtube tabs open at the moment...and that's a "low" tab-count for me.... one of them is the old classic silent film Nosferatu... surprisingly I've never bothered to watch all of it until now.

edit--furries-- that first day I found out about them still makes me laugh... it was from that MTV True Life special several years ago; probably late 90s... I actually thought it was a joke episode... even more hilarious when one starts to realize for the first time--- "holy shit... this.. this is for real?"  The great thing is that this is all despite the bizarre shit I remember seeing from the old days of HBO's "Real Sex" series.

...a shame you can't find that theme music anywhere.  I kept trying on occasion but could never find it... thanks to the generic name of the show being "Real Sex", you can imagine the infinite # of search results if you were to type that in any browser....eh, it's not the greatest theme of all time though; I can deal with not having it in my collection.

Edited by MillionX
Just now, Sonero said:

Pre 9-11 world was goat. Actually, pre-internet taking over world was better for a lot of stuff. Think the disconnect did people a lot of good.

If you grew up in the 80s/90s you had the goos fortune of being able to mess up without the internet holding on to tje evidence for an eternity was a blessing.

Yea.. As a kid, I almost feel the world was better when it was mysterious.

Maybe this is why kids act up now... They are always connected to something and don't have the fear of being lost.

If we left our homes and went down 20 blocks, it's over.

Negatives and positives... Internet is a double edged sword.

But social media only cuts one way and it's shitty.