Stage Select
DangerousJ

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

bruh.   What in the name of the 29 hells...........................

You know something?  I'm gonna put that outfit on one of my characters.  In fact, I already know which one and I'm probably gonna make the outfit look even MORE fucked up.  I'm gonna make lemonade outta this shit,  Just you watch.............

sheeeitttt, yeah I'm hopelessly addicted to Code Vein at the moment... I've been in the customization options for close to 2 hours tonight, man....got some interesting new design ideas... I wish there was even more options to play with.

whoahhhh my character is THE SHIT now... I went with a more tanky style here...just beat another boss like he was NOTHING.  My vampiric power continues to grow...

When the carpet is THAT clean, you have to show respect.

On the other hand, the event spoken of in this video is NOT clean.  It's dirty nasty slimy.  In fact, it's so bad they had to close up shop.

What was that old song again?  "Get woke.............."

ohhh so another trailer for that Birds of Prey (aka HARLEY QUINN, THE MOVIE) was out yesterday....it's better than the first one, I think....but I doubt that movie will do well.  For most people it has Harley Quinn/Margot Robbie and not much else going for it.....even though it's *supposedly* "Birds of Prey"...it just looks like this is all about her, with the other girls being side characters at best.  The more I think about it, the more this smells like a nice, juicy bomb at the box office. 😄

Meanwhile, last night in Dreamland…
I was playing a VR Nintendo game where one of the characters to pick was Wario…so naturally I picked Wario since he hasn’t had a starring role in a good/interesting game since Gamecube…anyway, I became a giant version of Wario (the size of small building…or a float in a major parade) with a Splatoon-like gun…spraying everything in the world with turquoise paint, for points.  If they made a game involving this for real....starring Wario.... hell yeah I'd buy it.

Edited by MillionX

sheeeitttt, the more I read up on this stuff and analyze things... I don't think life as a "Nosferatu" clan vamp would be so bad, actually..

https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Nosferatu_(VTM)

Their curse is the obvious one of being ugly... though according to the lore it's seemingly random exactly how bad your deformity could be....perhaps skin lesions everywhere like you have an unfortunate disease...or you're a hunchback with asymmetrical facial features, some I found actually pretty cool were the "Parisii" which were described as having translucent skin (reminds me of the "doppelganger" enemy from Dragon's Crown, which look pretty damn awesome if ya ask me).... but having a high level of the "Obfuscate" (illusions, invisibility, magical disguise shenanigans) discipline would naturally offset this curse, imo...you could just make yourself to magically have the appearance of a normal person....(to balance this in the context of the actual game, they receive a penalty to the dice pool or something if they try to disguise themselves)  Man, but with their other natural specialties being Potency (superhuman strength feats) and Animalism.... they have quite a good setup by default, I think.  I'd absolutely go for these powers in real life.

So...the most appealing choices to me so far are Ventrue (the "wealthy elite/royalty" type), Nosferatu and Lasombra.

-----

On another note some of ya may actually care about... big sales on the eShop going on right now... I snagged Hive Jump for 99 cents, and River City Girls is also on sale, I think for just 10 bucks.

Edited by MillionX

sheeeitttt, the more I think about those powers I've been researching from the Vampire rpg... 

Animalism in particular is insane--- theoretically, you could use the "possession" aspect of it to do nearly anything...Nosferatu types do harp on spying and knowing as much info on people as possible... imagine what an advantage it is to possess something like a simple bird, or someone's pet cat or dog...then you get to see and hear everything that animal encounters, "kinda" first-hand.  Obviously this would also be a huge advantage in terms of good ol' fashioned voyeurism... 😄  In terms of your personal security...say you take over a castle so you can live that "Dracula lifestyle" big time... with this power you could have "ghouled" various large, dangerous animals to stand guard at any point of entry.  Since they all see me as "master", they would never turn on me...they only attack any would-be vampire hunters/attackers that show up....I'd have lions, gorillas, grizzly bears, black mamba snakes, etc. etc....  no one could make it past that level of "security detail".

Anyway, I caught this recently in my "recommended" section... this girl rips into that movie "Ma" while putting on absurd amounts of makeup (which is quite a shame; I think she looks very cute without all that)

sheeeittttt, I have such niiiiice "real vacation" (unlike Christmas time 😄 ) time starting this Friday afternoon... I took Tuesday and Wednesday off so it will be 5 glorious days of whatever the hell I want to do.  That kind of freedom is what a real vacation is all about.  I will most likely buy an extra amount of groceries just so I don't even have to leave the house for as long as possible.  

Oh yeah---the next DSP Saga has kicked off... I am still getting up to date on the latest details, but it appears he has confirmed that he is in foreclosure and has filed for bankruptcy, and also admitted to having spent way too much on some mobile game(?)

Edited by MillionX

Interesting...

One reason to absolutely move here though... the PAWGs.  If cute white girls with thick booties and nice tits are your "thing"... this is definitely a good spot for ya.  Just standing around in the Vandy area for a few minutes, during the school year...you will see RIDICULOUS hotness within those few minutes, guaranteed. 😄

I swear.  There is no end to the amount of scum on this planet, but at least some of them get rekt.  Please spread to any of your content creator friends and let them know about the kinds of crap that can happen to them since YouTube can't seem to get their own shit straight.

ATTENTION

Thunderbolt Fantasy is the greatest thing I've seen in some time.  You are all commanded to watch both seasons.  That is all.  I'm pretty sure you guys will love it.  Watch it on Crunchyroll or get it through...other means.  Report back afterwards and let me know what you think.

e2afe0bdf393643deb1279910ccce86314754165