Stage Select
DangerousJ

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

@MillionX

Yeah Alucard will always be a favorite just due to the fact that he doesn't shy away from being an actual fucking monster.   Kinda like Kiss shot from Monogatari in the movies with her ass just casually eating peoples faces lol.

66e4c96a2fed6ee6a4f9ad6a86067dbb.gif

She is pretty freaking stronk too

https://giant.gfycat.com/RawWeightyElectriceel.webm

She'd be a good match for Alucard, probably beats on pure strength and the fact that sword she has is good against supernatural stuff.

Arcueid from the Type Moon series is dumb powerful too.   But I think Wilhelm Ehrenburg is probably the most powerful and Sorin/D are like a bit below him.  

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-51707188

A Disney producer says the character Li Shang is missing from the live-action remake of Mulan, as his storyline is not "appropriate" in the #MeToo era.

The film tells of a woman who disguises herself as a man to fight in place of her father in China's imperial army.

In the 1998 animated original, based on the Chinese legend of Hua Mulan, General Li Shang developed a bond with Mulan's male warrior alter-ego Ping.

After her true identity was revealed, she and Li Shang have dinner together.

Given recent revelations in Hollywood, however, producer Jason Reed confirmed they were uncomfortable with the power dynamics in their relationship.

"I think particularly in the time of the #MeToo movement, having a commanding officer that is also the sexual love interest was very uncomfortable and we didn't think it was appropriate," Reed told Collider.

"We split Li Shang into two characters [for the remake]. One became Commander Tung, who serves as her surrogate father and mentor in the course of the movie. The other is Honghui who is [Mulan's] equal in the squad."

lol bitch plz, trying to turn this shit around after you already got exposed as a bootlicker lol

Posted (edited)

so they gonna fuck up one of the most important parts of the story over shit that has nothing to do with the story?  

I think we all know how this movie is gonna end.

Spoiler

............It's gonna flop.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

haha, at some point they added even more letters to the Alphabet Clique... a recent post on fb I just noticed mentioned all the things you're really voting for in the next Presidential election, and one of those was the rights of "LGBTQIA+".  At least this time, I had an idea of what the "I" meant and I was right after a quick google search... = "Intersex"... the "A" I was thinking was the "Allies" but nah... it's apparently the other thing--> "asexuals", which is something I'm still highly skeptical of even being possible, at least in humans. (*I'm still sure that everyone is turned on by *something*... maybe these people just haven't figured out exactly what that 1 major thing is that really gets them going...?  If not, would that not qualify as some type of dysfunctional aspect of your physiology?  That would be someone who is literally different from the rest of this *entire* species, including those other groups in that giant acronym, obviously.  It is absolutely not normal to NOT be stimulated by anything.)  

I'm still wondering how much longer until they add the "F" for the induction of furries into this acronym....or perhaps "O" for those people that have relationships with inanimate objects. (yeah that's a real thing--"objectophilia" I think it's called....whenever the sexbots become a common mass-market thing this will get to be a huge deal...)

Back to vampires, I don't know why I expected this new season of Castlvania to be any better than the last two.  

People are still whispering and phoning in the dreadfully written lines.    Still filled with the most banal and meaningless conversations and pointless scenes that do absolutely nothing to advance the plot of develop the characters in any meaningful fashion.   Again we have a bunch of random plots that never converge but it's even worse this season.   Like literally 4 subplots that all having nothing to do with each other.    Goofy ass character motivations and ppl doing stuff that makes zero sense like Issac being able to get into a apparently well guarded port town with a literal horde of monsters only to be confused when he is finally confronted by the town militia lol.   

We got Alucard playing with dolls and sulking until he meets ppl that are setup to be likened to his vampire siblings, that is until they decide to make them all have sex and make Alucard take it in the ass......

Warren Ellis seriously needs his ass beat. 

One of my favorite moments from The Originals... I was recently remembering so many great moments of this series...

Elijah was the shit, man... dude could annihilate several people within the span of 2 seconds while not even a single wrinkle on his suave outfits. 😎

lol about to troll reddit

You could probably make a collage out of all the sitting/drinking scenes that literally are back to back to back.   We go from a scene belmont and syplhy other whatever her name is talking to a priest ending with a terrible flashback filled with childish gore to one with alucard sitting and talking to his creepy weeb incest lovers to a scene to wholly unimportant vampires lesbians talking about meaningless shit, to another scene of Hector sitting on his ass getting cucked by the other vampire chick.   This is pretty much every episode mind you

Still laughing at the scenes with Issac  running around with monsters for no fucking reason other than to create artificial conflict and give more opportunities for cheap violence. 

12 hours ago, Angel said:

lol about to troll reddit

You could probably make a collage out of all the sitting/drinking scenes that literally are back to back to back.   We go from a scene belmont and syplhy other whatever her name is talking to a priest ending with a terrible flashback filled with childish gore to one with alucard sitting and talking to his creepy weeb incest lovers to a scene to wholly unimportant vampires lesbians talking about meaningless shit, to another scene of Hector sitting on his ass getting cucked by the other vampire chick.   This is pretty much every episode mind you

FUCK REDDIT CARDS NEED TO BE STYLED ON DARK THEMES TOO

My work is never done.  😢

I'll try to get it done this weekend or early next week.

13 hours ago, Angel said:

That face you make when you are supposed to be a stoic and immortal bad ass but end up on a netflix show written by Warren Ellis. 

Story in Castlevania is fine -- I just don't like the stiff animation.  It's still pretty great but I wish it was more fluid.

Yeah the story in the GAME is fine.   This show however is some pretty cringey storytelling with some absolutely awful dialogue.   This shit is like reverse K-On, with a scenes of ppl sitting on their asses talking while eating transitioning to another scene with people sitting on their ass talking, then cutting to another scene of ppl sitting on their asses talking and drinking tea.    Which wouldn't be too terrible if it wasn't 90% of what Warren Ellis considers witty banter.  

Zero adventure, just Hector being a simp and Alucard getting railed lol

10 minutes ago, Angel said:

Yeah the story in the GAME is fine.   This show however is some pretty cringey storytelling with some absolutely awful dialogue.   This shit is like reverse K-On, with a scenes of ppl sitting on their asses talking while eating transitioning to another scene with people sitting on their ass talking, then cutting to another scene of ppl sitting on their asses talking and drinking tea.    Which wouldn't be too terrible if it wasn't 90% of what Warren Ellis considers witty banter.  

Zero adventure, just Hector being a simp and Alucard getting railed lol

I've only seen season 1.  I'll check out SOL season 2.

I'm only 2 or 3 episodes in...yeah it takes a while; I'm not one of those to binge a season of something in a day, at least not usually...I do wish there was more action.  In season 1, all that really stands out as memorable for me was towards the end when they encountered Alucard and there was that cool fight scene....and of course the fight with Dracula in season 2.

sheeeitttt, Camila or any of the other fine ass vampire ladies could turn me anytime, anyplace though....they can have it their way like Burger King 😳🥒

..whoah...the VA for Cami looks nice in real life of course...  

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1444665/

Posted (edited)

One of the many things I hate that people get wrong about the Friend Zone topic... when they make the assumption that the so-called "nice guy" was only being nice to "get in her pants" "bone" or whatever.  Nice projection there, asswipes.  (my own Dad has this assumption too; and for sure I know it's projection with him; he was quite the "dog" back in his college days; dude got more ass than a toilet seat....so he probably assumes every other dude is like that too)  This is going on the assumption that all 99% of guys care about is fuckin and nothing more.  Quite interesting that these dumb muthafuckas apparently have the psychic powers of Prof. Xavier to peer into my mind and see that ALL I really cared about with the various girls I was attracted to over the years was JUST fucking them.  

Really, if it was 100% about the sex and nothing else, most dudes would be content to just get a prostitute, or some ugly, super-fat ass girl with extremely low self esteem who will fuck anyone.  Basically, these pieces of shit are wrong, plain and simple.....but the goal in any kind of argument about men and women in this sissy ass society is always to vilify the male  and assume the woman is perfect.  Everything negative, evil and stupid is always the man's fault, right?  I guess if she laughs in his face and gives him attitude for even trying anything then somehow he was at fault for that too?  Let's go real extreme.... these people probably think Jodi Arias' boyfriend brought it on himself, right?  Surely it wasn't her fault that she stabbed him several times in the shower, because women are obviously perfect blameless goddamn fucking wonderful magic creatures, right?  SURE, bitch-ass America.  Right.

Also----so this means the assholes are obviously assholes...but the "nice guys" are assholes too, right? Sooooo I guess these kinds of people just think there truly is no such thing as a "good" man?  That seems to be the case.  Yeah ok whatever. 😄   

Edited by MillionX