Stage Select
DangerousJ

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, MillionX said:

I'm only 2 or 3 episodes in...yeah it takes a while; I'm not one of those to binge a season of something in a day, at least not usually...I do wish there was more action.  In season 1, all that really stands out as memorable for me was towards the end when they encountered Alucard and there was that cool fight scene....and of course the fight with Dracula in season 2.

sheeeitttt, Camila or any of the other fine ass vampire ladies could turn me anytime, anyplace though....they can have it their way like Burger King 😳🥒

..whoah...the VA for Cami looks nice in real life of course...  

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1444665/

Million if you like Camilla's voice actress. Watch Season 2 of Spartacus. She's a main character in that season and everyone gets buck naked on Spartacus. Oh and she makes out with Xena...Lucy Lawless at one point.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

5 hours ago, MillionX said:

One of the many things I hate that people get wrong about the Friend Zone topic... when they make the assumption that the so-called "nice guy" was only being nice to "get in her pants" "bone" or whatever.  Nice projection there, asswipes.  (my own Dad has this assumption too; and for sure I know it's projection with him; he was quite the "dog" back in his college days; dude got more ass than a toilet seat....so he probably assumes every other dude is like that too)  This is going on the assumption that all 99% of guys care about is fuckin and nothing more.  Quite interesting that these dumb muthafuckas apparently have the psychic powers of Prof. Xavier to peer into my mind and see that ALL I really cared about with the various girls I was attracted to over the years was JUST fucking them.  

Really, if it was 100% about the sex and nothing else, most dudes would be content to just get a prostitute, or some ugly, super-fat ass girl with extremely low self esteem who will fuck anyone.  Basically, these pieces of shit are wrong, plain and simple.....but the goal in any kind of argument about men and women in this sissy ass society is always to vilify the male  and assume the woman is perfect.  Everything negative, evil and stupid is always the man's fault, right?  I guess if she laughs in his face and gives him attitude for even trying anything then somehow he was at fault for that too?  Let's go real extreme.... these people probably think Jodi Arias' boyfriend brought it on himself, right?  Surely it wasn't her fault that she stabbed him several times in the shower, because women are obviously perfect blameless goddamn fucking wonderful magic creatures, right?  SURE, bitch-ass America.  Right.

Also----so this means the assholes are obviously assholes...but the "nice guys" are assholes too, right? Sooooo I guess these kinds of people just think there truly is no such thing as a "good" man?  That seems to be the case.  Yeah ok whatever. 😄   

I like how the ones who say,"He was only after sex anyway"  usually have little to nothing else to offer other than sex.  Little wonder then when they end up getting dumped by an asshole who only wanted sex..........after they got it of course. 

They say the, "He was just being nice because he wanted sex" To justify not giving time a guy they simply didn't like.  Instead of just saying,"Thanks but no thanks" They have to make it as if there is something bad or wrong about that guy which justifies them not giving him a chance.  Don't worry ladies.  Once "The Wall" hits, those nice guys won't bother you anymore.

Posted (edited)

Well, it's an "old" series at this point, but spoiler warning anyway on Vampire Diaries.... here was another one of my favorite moments... this stood out as one of the top rank super-villain moments of Niklaus Mikaelson....one hell of a way to end an episode....

One of many jaw-dropper shock value moments in the series....👍

perfect creepy song choice too.

Edited by MillionX

y'know, it just hit me since I noticed a thumbnail of another dsp "detractor" vid after watching another youtube vid... ol' "Darksfadil" Phil there is nearly guaranteed to be safe from the coronavirus.... because he is such a "shut-in" person.  His wife is literally the only one he sees in person on a regular basis.  Dark *will* survive this shit just like he manages to survive everything else.... fast-forward to the absolute collapse and ruin of human civilization around the world (*which I'd say IS likely...though most people will continue to not take it seriously at all)....and he will still be there streaming Minecraft and other random shit on twitch...and perfectly fine aside from his bankruptcy situation. 😄

I'm realizing now that unfortunately I'll most likely have to stop going to the gym....that's probably one of the best places for a virus to transmit, considering it's a room where people are constantly exhaling wayyyy more than usual all over the place.

ok hell yeah... Castlevania season 3, man... episode 3, when Lenore decided to put Hector's silly ass in his place... I know some are big-time disappointed with this season apparently but goddamn that moment was awesome right there.  This fool had the audacity to try some shit; she did the "disperse into bats" move, went into the cell and showed this chump what was up.  *Banderas.gif  sheeeitttttt, you know I'm loving that shit.

On another note--- it just randomly hit me... one race-swap probably no one has noticed in the realm of tv commercials lately--- "Jake, from State Farm" is a black dude now.  Hahaha they brought that commercial back recently, and everyone except "Jake" is the same for some reason. 😄

On 3/12/2020 at 9:04 AM, Darc_Requiem said:

Hey guys, with all the craziness going on, I hope you are safe and healthy.

Even though I'm older, I'll still bet on my immune system versus the Wu-Flu.  However, I must echo the part about staying safe.  You never know where the danger will come from.

OK so I finally finished up with Castlevania season 3.  I enjoyed certain aspects of it... the action when it finally started happening was great... I don't like that Alucard didn't really get to do much of the violent action this time around... he was basically just talking 99% of the damn time....a waste, considering the awesome shit that dude is capable of.

The more interesting part the whole way thru was seeing how things were going to play out with Lenore and the other vamp-lady crew and their captive Hector.... quite a shame we didn't get to see the other ladies actually do anything.  It comes off like the writers kinda dragged their feet on this season, then suddenly remembered right at the end "oh shit we only have 10 episodes to work with here?!"  The pacing seemed like how you'd go if you had maybe 15 or 20 episodes to have things play out.

...I'd definitely be Lenore's "pet" plaything anytime though, anyplace. 😳

Warren "witty banter" Ellis made the entire season be one exposition scene after another.   Like we really need you to explain stuff that might happen or did happen or whole scenes of toilet paper jokes and what have you.   Meanwhile the scenes that do actually move the plot have riveting prose like "what the fuck is that" spoken by 1400 century monks.

Posted (edited)

hahahaha check out that like/dislike ratio....from the moment you see the character designs, you already know what's up 😄 (*tho "Screentime" actually I don't mind... but it really just looks like a teen version of Cyclops)

and of course we got some GOLD going on in that juicy comments section:

"Their enemies will be:
-Reality
-Facts
-Argument and Evidence
-Biology
Most known as: The League of Common Sense"

-----

*"These comics were too cool for me”*
*Suddenly this makes a lot more sense"*

-----

*"Trailblazer has a magic backpack. Jesus-Tap dancing-Christ😂. So, basically, they just created a morbidly obese version of Dora The Explorer?"*

----

"proud ownership of having a bad attitude" lol "stereotypical jock" ....wearing pink booty shorts, ok

😄

Edited by MillionX