Stage Select
DangerousJ

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

^may as well file for unemployment right away then if your hours dropped significantly (or dropped straight to 0.).  Apparently the powers that be are in the process of making it easier for a larger category of people to qualify and be approved for it.  I know we have quite a workload ahead of us here with the insane # of people filing last week.

*on a quick lighter note... from Marvel's New Warriors--- that dumb magic backpack Trailblazer has...it's apparently random.  So...this broad cannot even choose what she gets out of it.  Basically, any even halfway competent villain would crush that joke of a super hero "team".

So many great conveniences and things of modern civilization are gone now, and some probably won't ever come back....

Occasionally on weekends I enjoyed getting breakfast at a place called Cracker Barrel (I forget if this is national or just a southern thing)...so much for that.  It was my absolute favorite breakfast spot...originally Waffle House was a fairly close 2nd place but it kept going down in quality over the years...then that shooting that happened kind scared most people away.  Another sit-down type of place I'd go to after work was Red Robin's and Logans....(*note--Logans was already not doing well from what I hear, so it may never return even IF society ever goes back to normal)...and a legendary spot here in Nashville called "Monell's".

Going to the mall just to creepily check out all the fine ass in warmer weather =  that's over.

Movie theaters = gone.

General night life, clubbing and all that--- I've never been one of those people but I imagine those that were into it are feeling the loss of that aspect of life too....especially college students; I remember "back in my day" there was always some kind of thing going on every night of the week.  All that's gone now.... and these are just the "luxuries" and nice things; obviously there's more serious shit like people actually dying as a completely unstoppable viral organism just does whatever the fuck it wants forever. (*even IF a vaccine ever pops up which I doubt... the fucking thing will just mutate like "oh...oh you thought you could stop me?  LOL I'll just change my stats here....annnnd boom I'm still invincible, bruh.")

...and you know it's all just going to get worse soon.  I'll take a wild guess that the next Debbie Downer goddamn news we find out is "oh....looks like the virus has mutated".  It's like the evil entity known as "God" is playing Plague Inc. for real and simply cheating the whole time to make sure He wins....because he's a fucking asshole like that.  He's always been an asshole, and probably always will be.  The sad thing is that no one can do anything about that, obviously.  For a long time now I've thought that if "He" does exist, this being is either straight up evil....OR he doesn't care.  I really don't see how it could be any other possible scenario.  I have oddly mixed feelings on that last bit because a God that doesn't care actually makes the most logical sense to me, so *sometimes* I'm not even that angry about it....but there's other times I'd like him to be a physical being I could beat the shit out of for at least a few hours.)

I was looking at the numbers for the us and it was 51,865 or some ish, I refreshed that motherfucker 10 mins later and it is now 52,966.

I wouldn't be at all shocked if those numbers were actually 3 times that amount.

Posted (edited)

^she looks incredible as always; I noticed the pop-up earlier today that she had a new one.

It didn't occur to me until just now to check in on Allison Mack's instagram... and oddly enough she still posts.  I would've thought she was already in prison by now but apparently not.  Also, it's funny she happened to post feminist-related things... of course most of the comments/replies she gets are merciless at this point 😄

this is a reply from a different post she made:

"You have no peace because you captured and burned human beings because you allowed yourself to be brainwashed by the biggest douche in history. You deserve to be defecated on daily!" 

🤣😄

Edited by MillionX

yeah CRACKER barrel is a chain bruh where the fuq you been lol.      Also they say the virus is NOT mutating quickly so hopefully a vaccine will help stop that shit out.   In other news I had to hit up the michoacana to get any actual meat today lol.     Not a fan of how the cut the chicken but hey I aint being chosey. 

Posted (edited)

For anyone in the USA wanting to watch the Star Trek Discovery and Picard shows, Picard himself said you can use the code “gift” to get one month free (Cancel by 4/25 to avoid fees)

This is for the streaming service CBS All Access.

You need a credit  card to sign up but it worked for me.

Edited by DangerousJ

2 hours ago, misterBee said:

Joke's on you I am capable of staying at home for months no problem. 🙃

I'm the type of person that has no problem staying home when I have the option to go out but as soon as it snows and I cant' go out, I get the urge to go out. 😑

Some more jam session

Ear-Delicious. 🤩

...y'know, even with all this time at home....there still isn't enough time in life for all the great games.  I'd say that's a testament to just how far the industry has come.  There's soooo much I want to play, often times I'm at a loss for which one to go with at any given moment.  The new Diablo 3 season recently started AND the challenge rift this week is an easy one...but I'm still hooked on Vampyr and Dead Cells....and then I got DOOM ETERNAL so I need to dig into that as well....

Posted (edited)

The lovely Anna is "fixing" Safespace now, live----haha he still looks very gay; she mentioned that you can't really "ungay" this character so she's just going to roll with it 😄

she already fixed Snowflake a few days ago....haha this reminds me I used to do the same thing occasionally... "fixing" characters I thought were lame.  It's fun.

Edited by MillionX