Stage Select
DangerousJ

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

holy shit man…some of the advanced power descriptions on Vampire the Masquerade are pretty goddamn twisted…I’ll bet most players probably shy away from actually using things like this in a game-session:

Sculpting the Perfect Servant

[195] A newborn baby, a pregnant woman The caster rips the baby in half so that its blood drips across the belly of the woman The newborn will have the possibility to advance its Attributes above 5, but may never raise their Humanity above 6 Clan Tremere

BRUH 😄

ohoooo I knew this would be gold for a variety of reasons....

hahaha “this dude’s so deep in the friend zone, he’s 6 feet under it.” nice. Will I ever tire of seeing stuff like this, or this topic in general? Probably not. 🤣

y'know, I think to be classified as "boring" is actually far worse than being "too nice" or "such a sweet guy!"....  to be boring is to know absolute pure hopelessness in that aspect of life for the rest of time, imo.

These cacs just going hard af these days.....gee I wonder why?

[LINK REMOVED  BY MISTERBEE]

Don't click that link at work, shit is a literal white supremacist website.  It's  funny cause they using it to single out white women that date outside of their "race" and has all sort of garbage on it but they claim it isn't a hit list lol foh.

ha, I already love this story
https://www.dailywire.com/news/lead-singer-of-christian-rock-band-hawk-nelson-says-he-no-longer-believes-in-god?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

...just too bad I don't have time to read through ALL the comments on it that were on facebook----it was obviously an insane amount (something like 1,300+ comments/replies)

It surprises me that more people don't figure that at some point in life--- "The Problem of Evil" should naturally come to mind at some point.  I guess it actually is true that most people never bother to truly think for themselves when it comes to certain things....and/or the indoctrination runs so deep that it becomes impossible for them to question any of it.  

Problem of Evil is an argument that doesn't appear to have a solid, reasonable answer from what I've seen... the more "religiously inclined" people will usually fall back on the old saying "...well, the Lord works in mysterious ways." or something to that effect.

On 5/26/2020 at 11:59 AM, Angel said:

These cacs just going hard af these days.....gee I wonder why?

[LINK REMOVED BY MISTERBEE]

Don't click that link at work, shit is a literal white supremacist website.  It's  funny cause they using it to single out white women that date outside of their "race" and has all sort of garbage on it but they claim it isn't a hit list lol foh.

Alright I'm going to just remove that link then since I don't need that filth anywhere near here.  🔫

Also, all embeds should be looking correct on dark themes now.  I've fixed twitter, instagram, and facebook -- do people use anything else?

lol my bad.   All the shit that is constantly going down got me feeling a certain way and it isn't a good feeling I promise you. 

2020 and still seeing shit like this.....

99424584_10157998170491335_2494582228890

100816418_2701517306836175_8867792854060

Reminds me of when I was in high school and they always forced us to watch this little news program during first period.   They had the Susan Smith ordeal happening at the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Smith

I said as soon as I saw the bs they was showing us that noway someone just gonna take your kids for a carjacking.......shit didn't make sense, I said right then and there that she killed them kids and blamed it on a black person.   Like 14 year old me is saying this, and you wouldn't believe the ugly faces the teachers gave me when I said it too.   Like just pure hate and disgust.   They acted like they forgot all about it when the truth came out though. 

watching a vid lately and someone brought up the fact that this is actually year 9 on the marriage of Steph and Ayesha Curry....annnnd they live in California.....woops (*after 10 years of marriage in CA, apparently that's when you can get **lifetime** alimony.)

Well, it's pretty much a safe bet a divorce will "suddenly" happen next year....probably soon after the anniversary.  Oh how shocking that would be.  How surprising.  Also notice how she lost some weight recently and posted that bikini pic on the 'gram.... Steph is probably the only person that is unaware of what's about to happen here. 🤣

Posted (edited)

ha, nice... and interesting.  Also, she's pretty damn hot, imo... she could definitely get bent over the couch on a regular basis.  Bonus points for the accent.  That isn't one of my favorites but at least it's something.  I always consider anything other than  the various "southern U.S." to be an instant upgrade. (*Absolute top tiers for me are the Irish, Brit and Aussie accents)

Funny thing... I think an experiment like this is the only way they can truly grasp the difference between men and women when it comes to this aspect of life. (I don't think most people are capable of seeing "outside" themselves, y'know? ...seeing things from a different perspective.)  She noticed that she had to be the one initiating everything, and often getting little to no response.  On the flip side---all the typical woman has to do is "exist" and she will get a long line of potential suitors...even if she's a middle-ground "5 out of 10" on her best day.

Edited by MillionX

Posted (edited)

well, I think we could all use a good laugh for a change.... this is absolutely insane; how is it even possible there's a dude like this?!

😄  one more bit of proof for why I'll never buy the old line "just be true to yourself!"  Nah, that shit doesn't apply to everyone, folks.

holy shit man... the destination for the date was.... his mom's basement.  I keep having to stop this vid to laugh and rant to myself about how astounding this all is...

edit again---anddddd MOM actually shows up!!!!! 

BRUH 🤣 I'm only about halfway thru

Edited by MillionX

5 hours ago, misterBee said:

Shit is a mess right now.  Everyone stay safe!

Really not liking all the stuff I am seeing.....I think watching that Hunters show on Amazon prime got me feeling extra nervous