Stage Select
DangerousJ

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

5 hours ago, misterBee said:

Shit is a mess right now.  Everyone stay safe!

I'm cool.  Just waiting for my new computer to show up so that I can get my batcave looking right.  Gonna want a new desk and might have to put out some cash for a good chair, but it's what I want and I think this is what will be best for my next few steps of what I like to call Life. 

I'm also going to have to get a desk and office chair I guess since "work from home" is a regular thing now, with seemingly no end in sight.  It's an oddly mixed bag, imo--- there's certain things that would be a LOT easier to manage at our regular office.  On a regular basis now I've been tired enough to fall asleep soon after logging out for the day.

On another note----more of that delicious Vampire lore... I didn't notice this clan that much until now
https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Tzimisce

Their "clan curse" isn't that bad at all---each time they sleep it must be surrounded by at least 2 handfuls of earth from a place that was important to them in mortal life....this is definitely not anywhere near as harsh as other clans like Gangrel (the WORST, imo; random animal features popping up? hell naw), or Ventrue (very narrow taste in humans) or Nosferatu (hideous deformity), Malkavian (insanity), etc.

Tzimice vamps also get a badass transformation called the "Zulo" form once they hit a certain level in their "vicissitude" discipline....and of course I'm all about awesome transformation powers... 
https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Zulo

I'd absolutely go for this without hesitation.  This is a new top-tier pick out of all the vamp clans for me....I can only hope they'll add it in Bloodlines 2 as DLC later.  I love the lore of this shit more than anything else at the moment.

"Primogen" here has a vid on it as usual (his channel centers around this and other "World of Darkness" stuff)

Interesting... I haven't heard of this until your post... ACG did a review of the first one some years ago (makes it even more surprising since I happen to watch that channel...perhaps this was before I knew of them)

apparently part 1 was made by just 1 guy?  But yeah of course this interests me right away simply because of the subject matter...

It also flew under the radar since I'm not that much into pc gaming... last time I played one was some years ago at this point...and even that was just console games that happen to be on there (*I have pc-version Bayonetta, Skyrim and Kingdoms of Amalur)

Posted (edited)

I crack up every time I see this dude "Big Ed"... the guy looks like "Ram-man" from He-Man for real...

that scene where he had a motorcycle helmet on....with the neck-strap.... I had to pause the video to recover 😆
https://he-man.fandom.com/wiki/Ram_Man

🤣

Gold in the comments section as usual:

"Don’t worry Rose, you’ll find the right guy necks time.

Edited by MillionX

ohooooo John Campea's show going live at 1 pm Central with this headline "Fantastic 4 was to have Black Sue Storm until Fox Blocked It."

hahah oh yeah dis gone be good 🍿 😆 🪑

On another note I finally charged up my PS Vita this morning since I was randomly in the mood for some Dragon's Crown again.  If I were to make a Top 100" list of games, that one is at least "top 10" material for me....pure GOAT status there.  ha, checking the save files when I got it started; I apparently had 398 hours total in it.

Posted (edited)

the wonderful Anna is live now

that little fine ass would get SO ate, goddamn... 

there was a brief glimpse of her little shorts when she got up during the stream.  I rolled the stream back to check it out and snapshot it of course....might be a pic later in the Hot Girl thread but it's not really a major cheek flash or anything, sadly.

Edited by MillionX

more top-tier Kai shenanigans in Vampire....I forgot this moment even happened---so shortly after he killed himself to turn into a "heretic" vamp, he got bit by Tyler who had re-activated his wolf curse...normally a werewolf bite kills regular vamps after slowly driving them insane.... Kai realized this is probably a magical thing....so he just siphoned the magic away, completely nullifying that shit.  Hahaha the (huge) bite wound started healing and he was perfectly fine again in seconds.  This dude was almost as much a threat as Niklaus... so I'd say a strong 2nd place there....some might say arguably even more dangerous in some ways since magical abilities naturally grant some ranged combat options. (*e.g.---when Kai shows up at the wedding ceremony, with a wave of his arms like a symphony conductor, he makes all the windows break, and brings chandeliers down to attack everyone there in 1 action.  He was also able to magic-telekinetically "drag" his father over to him amidst the chaos.)

ha, and there are plenty of people that still don't believe this shit for some reason...even though there's numerous women that ADMIT the reality...

...hilarious that even after all that, about halfway through when hit with the question "so should guys ditch nice guy qualities?" they still answer "no" to that.....even though the front end of the video (along with pretty much anyone's real life observations during the high school and college years) show the truth of what they REALLY go for in the prime years of their life.

Posted (edited)

^ohhhh yeah, Erica Fontaine is the first one that came to mind when I saw that video.  I first saw her around a year ago and have kept tabs ever since.... hahaha found the instagram and everything.  That girl is rigoddamndiculous. The pics on her 'gram are gradually getting sexier, btw.  It's probably just a matter of time before the OnlyFans or Patreon goes into effect on that one, if it hasn't happened already.  That fine ass would get SO ate.

On another note entirely---this was the the JAM, back then and still today... was reminded of it when hearing it on the radio earlier today...

and looking it up now... this was the Pointer Sisters the whole time?!  For all those years I was sure it was a dude singing the main part...an effeminate dude but still.... but yeah I can't get enough of this song, man.er note...

Edited by MillionX