Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

6 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Unbeknownst to him, the new gif button let loose the RockB initiative on these lands.

Now nobody would ever communicate in full English sentences. Instead the board members resorted to a collection of moving hieroglyphics. A constant stream of referential material which only made sense from experiencing years of American pop culture.

The promise of animated avatars brought with it more than they had bargained for: now the only way to speak was simply to be animated.

Sexy Matthew Perry GIF by CBS All Access

6 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Maybe, I've heard from good sources than anything I say, do, react to etc is just some sort of grieving or other. Which means the buttwhoopings I put on last night, I did so because I'm not in a healthy mental state.

So you have to stop, because this isn't the Cyperunk Dystopia I was promised.

lol I think after 10 mins, we all get it out of our system and it's back to business.

But it is sweet to not have to go to giphy for a good reaction.

You did it again @misterBee 🥰

Edited by odin
42 minutes ago, Sonero said:

If it wasn't for M:TG, I wouldn't have traveled, met my best friends or met my wife.

Travel is a bit of a stretch; but it involved hella awesome road trips. Call it what you may, but it left me a lifetime of great experiences.

Magic announced they're going to sell some very different merch. You want a Magic the Gathering Watch? Only 200! It looks like a reg fancy watch with the MTG logo stamped on it. 🙃

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

If it wasn't for M:TG, I wouldn't have traveled, met my best friends or met my wife.

Travel is a bit of a stretch; but it involved hella awesome road trips. Call it what you may, but it left me a lifetime of great experiences.

That's nice that that's worked for you. I traveled once... 4 hours to Orlando to see a metal band with a girl friend and two other people (one a friend of my friend, and the other a girl I had just met on Myspace). Mysapce girl and I became friends, chatted a lot, hung out a few times. She was reluctantly on a relationship with a guy who had part of my name 🤔(another metalhead). Oh, she was also the girlfriend of another girl I was seeing some years prior when they were in an all-girl school. Anyway, myspace girl was becoming more religious, going to church 🤔. Eventually our paths diverged. 🤷‍♂️

Oh well, at least the metal show in Orlando was cool 🤘🤔🤘. And because it is still #MetalMonday I promised @VoltI would post something for his return!! A little symphonic metal, the band from that Orlando show!

Edited by AriesWarlock

So i am a lapsed catholic

So for me jesus just is some hippie who ran a commune that accepted everybody rich or poor. Gay or straight. He did not pass judgement at all on whores or thieves or leppers

He just accepted them all.

So commune hippies living with free love and wanting world peace Are the best representation of christians

I don't get why modern day christianity is so butthurt and about dehumanizing gays as sinners.

Not to mention sex being so stigmatized.

I hate religions that tell you how to live your life

Buddha was a guy who gave no shits. Left his wife. Kingdom. Children. To go off and rest alone away from his responsibilities 

Jesus was just a dude preaching. The romans called him the king of the jews he never referred to himself as a king at all

Seems like he would do ayahuasca ceremonies 

Hell with all those dudes jesus and john slept with each other

Edited by DrLariat