Stage Select
DangerousJ

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

On 8/4/2020 at 8:29 AM, rukawa_kaede said:

Cyntalan is banned everywhere his opinion doesn't matter

I'm liking the new SVC rank logos, they do look a little big probably the size of an actual discourse srk AV lol but i like the detail.

lol is he really?   aint nobody tryna catch that shit he got

@MillionX watching this cursed show on netflix and it has the same cute ass redhead from that sex education show pop up so now i gotta watch the whole thing XD

lily-newmark-facts_4103_2_deepnude.jpg

Posted (edited)

oh....I may have to check this out too then... I'm suddenly interested in whatever this show is about for some reason 

Currently I'm hooked on The Order... in season 2 now.  As with most shows---there's some hotness to enjoy there; mainly Lilith and Alyssa...and I'd say Gabrielle is 3rd place...but she's looking much better in season 2, actually...but Lilith is definitely #1 for me.

Edited by MillionX

ha, funny that I saw a notification that Boyce Watkins just went live... I can't help but wonder---why at this odd time?  I forgot where he is, actually...but if he's west coast this is about 1:30 am... if he's east coast this is 4:30 am; most of his target audience would be sleep at this time, most likely... the only people up are weirdos like me that have very odd strange sleep habits.  I don't even recall when I faded out to dreamland last night... I just remember waking up fully rested about an hour or so ago.

speaking of dreamland it would be great if they had some device to record those, so you could enjoy them again later....  I was just telling someone about a "UFO/Conspiracy" one I had years ago--- basically I was allowed to see what we had hidden away at some secret "area 51"-ish location...in the dream, what I saw immediately had me understand exactly why this should all be kept secret.... so in the storyline of that dream---I then became part of the big conspiracy.... one of those "Oh... it all makes sense now..." moments.

Posted (edited)

holy crap I've never heard of this nonsense until now...

I'll bet they managed to get so many major names in this because they (or at least their agents) figured this was prime Oscar-bait material (the usual routine of "big-name" star plays someone with a certain handicap) right here. 🤣

haha that part where they "CG-deleted" the rest of Gary Oldman's legs, man 😄

Edited by MillionX

Toy Galaxy finally covered this one

For years it seemed like I was the only dude that actually remembers this shit.  Imagine how awesome it would be with today's level of special effects.

and yeah... Automan himself is soooooo OP it's insane.  I love it.

yeah, the majority of what I've heard getting airtime on the radio in the past several years is straight trash, actually.  There's so many that I keep thinking would be laughed at if you went back in time and let anyone from the 70s, 80s or 90s take a listen to these people... they would think it's some "wacky song parody" from a morning zoo show like Stern, or Tom Joyner or whatever else.... like  ---"hahaha what did Jackie Martling and Bobo the Clown help come up with this one, bruh?"

I just watched Cat's Eye on blu-ray earlier today... first time I've seen it since I was a little kid, actually.  The coolest thing to me is still the story involving that evil gremlin creature that kept causing trouble.  It would've been great if they made a toy/action figure out of that...

also---right at the beginning of Cat's Eye, there's an apparent cameo appearance of Christine, or at least a car that looks suspiciously similar to it.

Posted (edited)

sheeeittt, it was a time of the greatest animated intros ever produced...and among them, I'd say Thundercats was indeed a top rank for me.  Imagine if the whole show actually looked as good as that intro.  It would be insane.

On another note--- I finally saw Dracula Untold....yeah, it's probably a shock that the #1 vamp fanboy is this late to the game on that one... but hell YEAH I loved that shit.  

...but now it pains me that much more to realize that Universal failed to make the "Dark Universe" thing work.  I am not sure how they were going to bring all the monsters together or if they just wanted it to be the same world and leave it at that, but it's a shame we won't get more of this.  Besides the "shared universe" thing... ending scene was setup like they were so sure there was going to be a sequel to this one specifically, with the mysterious old dude walking off like "let the games begin...".  Now we'll never know 🙁 (I was suspecting he may be Satan himself, or perhaps just some sort of demon?  Eh, though he was supposedly human before becoming the unnamed vampire in the cave though...ooh....perhaps Cain himself, like in VTM lore? [VtM lore has "Caine" as the world's first vampire; he turned 3 people who in turn sired the 13 "antedeluvians" from which nearly all vampires are descended from])

This is definitely a fine addition to my collection for sure... I saw it for cheap at a store yesterday.

edit---oh... the old guy is ---*spoiler**---???? [linked info]

...not sure when that's mentioned though... I was fairly sure the movie never stated this is who that is...

Edited by MillionX

I'm up to episode 4 or 5 on Lucifer... that "Noir" episode was cool, man... I love when shows do that and commit to the theme for most or all of the episode.  They had the mannerisms and certain speech cadences done perfectly to match a movie from that time period...it was great.  haha Aimee Garcia dressed up as some male character was unexpectedly hilarious to me.

In the beginning at the first few episodes of season 1 I was only so-so on this show but it quickly turned around for me, and I can't get enough of it now.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Angel said:

man if ya'll want to look out for a brother and donate or post this on other sites I would appreciate it

https://gf.me/u/yus9r6

Had a knee replacement monday and trying to recover.  That ish right there is my little gofundme thingy.  Dont mind the pic of my swollen ass leg XD

I'll see what I can do. I just got paid today. Gotta pay my bills first.

Edit: I know $20 isn't a lot but I hope it helps fam.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

Posted (edited)

Million,

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is :

1) Go to Walmart in October

2) Buy this ($40)

W20vlu1.jpg

6WbL0pr.jpg

Note: It is unknown if the final version will have yellow or red eyes. 

This cassette will self destruct in 5 minutes.

Edited by DangerousJ

Posted (edited)

It's crazy man. This video has a clip of him talking about conferring with kids that had terminal cancer. While filming Black Panther and how he had to put in the work because it meant so much to them. The whole time, he had Stage 3 cancer. He was going through what they were and didn't let on. I mean damn man. He'd got diagnosed in 2016. He's done SO many movies while essentially being terminally ill. Wow man. 

Edited by Darc_Requiem

Posted (edited)
On 8/28/2020 at 9:12 AM, Angel said:

man if ya'll want to look out for a brother and donate or post this on other sites I would appreciate it

https://gf.me/u/yus9r6

Had a knee replacement monday and trying to recover.  That ish right there is my little gofundme thingy.  Dont mind the pic of my swollen ass leg XD

Busted your knee trying to pick up lizzo eh?  Well NOW you know better.

Jokes aside, I'll slide a 20.  Hope you get well soon. https://gf.me/u/yutfb4

Edited by Deadly_Raver