Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

On 3/24/2018 at 2:50 AM, TheInfernoman said:

Hmmm lets see from my List

for political: Tim Pool, Sargon of Akkad and Sefan Molyneux (Sefan is very lengthy and will rant but within it has insightful stuff) His social vids are interesting especially when he takes calls and records them. This recent one made me shake my head 

Using logic on a feminist is like masturbating with a landmine.  In both cases, There was never even a chance that it could end any way other than bad and everybody ends up wondering what in the name of God made you go through with such a thing in the first place.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
3 hours ago, wiztick said:

Choclate vanilla swirl for me becuase im basic

I just learned white choclate isnt real choclate

my life is in shambles now

They just hatin because they know you bought the last Zero bars in the store.  Zero bars are love. 

zero_bar.jpg

Edited by Deadly_Raver

And a motherfucker was talking about coming to me to fight not in a video game.

I just let him know what's waiting if he ever did. He took it there, not me. But of course all these progressive anti-2A babies automatically paint me as the bad guy. We ain't throwing no hadoukens in real life. Just sayin.

3 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/nxivm-what-we-know-about-alleged-sex-trafficking-forced-labor-w518483

@Million,

Sex cult NXIVM leader to be arrested along with his subordinate..gasp..

**Chloe Sullivan** aka Allison Mack of Smallville fame..

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAVE ME, DONT CARE HOW YOU DO IT 
JUST SAAAAAAVE ME 

Truer words were never spoken lol.

WTF?!?!?!?   You can't even make that shit up.

sheeeeit, it's a dream come true.  I'd love to have Alli Mack as my main "apprentice" in a sex cult.

I still say Clark in Smallville was a fool, man... Chloe was right there and guaranteed....and goddamn adorable/sexy.  Lana was a huge waste of time, and wasn't fully down for whatever (at first) like Chloe was.   Really... Chloe had it so bad for him that she would cry over her painful shackles to Clark's FRIEND ZONE.

*edit-- The Latest DSP Quick-Report:  Dude just got suspended a 2nd time on Twitch apparently.... ohhhh I look forward to what kind of vids the "detractor" channels will have on this latest development... I'm seeing Snort Burnell already has something posted as of about 2 hours ago....looks like Vault Boy posted a vid about it too....oh yeah this should be good...

Edited by MillionX

It's a strange thing that "my peoples" take a hairstyle so damn seriously... and of course I realize I'm in the extreme minority opinion on that.. some act like it's the ONLY hairstyle black folks can have, and any negative commentary or action against it is some unspeakably terrible thing that makes you a shitty person... to me it's just a goddamn hairstyle....and usually a ugly one at that *Kanye Shrug*. (cue the "woke" types to start thinking that opinion is born out of some weird self-hate or whatever....nah the shit is just ugly, imo... almost as awful as the jheri curl)

Well, apparently the latest on Wings of Redemption--- surgery cancelled... (he's taken multiple thousands in donations for it...and apparently this is the 2nd time it's delayed or cancelled?)

Meanwhile, on Bayonetta 2--- still crushing the Hard difficulty like it's a joke thanks to how hilariously overpowered Rosa is.... at this rate, Bayonetta herself will seem like a downgrade when I go back to playing her.  

Another "interesting" internet character.... I just randomly found out about him in related vids while looking at the various DSP "detractor" channels.... he plays a lot of shooters, and so far appears to be one of the "toxic" online gamer personalities I've seen in quite a while....heh, it's awesome.  So far, I think Phil is a more fascinating "character" though, in terms of which is the more entertaining train wreck to watch updates on.

*edit---testes, 1, 2, 3?  

Edited by MillionX

(*hmm..couldn't edit; I guess this was past the time limit for that)

huh... I didn't check to see if there's a "TV Discussion" thread here yet but I finally got a bit caught up on Black Lightning... up to episode 9 now, I think...  as per the usual CW rules... there's some seriously fine ass on the show....

...also---over on Flash, my baby Candace Patton is looking better than ever....last episode I saw she got Flash's powers for a while due to a meta that had the ability to steal or transfer powers.... she was looking absolutely gorgeous in every scene.  This girl might be on the fast track to Magnificent 5 status, actually.

oh yeah if Candace and any of the other CW ladies got caught up in that "fappening" event in recent years....ohhhhh it would've been even more of a goldmine than it already was.... I'd be on those pics like flies on shit, man.  Danielle Panabaker ("Caitlin") at least had a bra/panty scene in an episode of Madmen... I never watched that series but I found that clip on the net about a year or 2 ago...saved immediately....she's shown getting out of bed with the older white-haired dude.... I don't know any of the characters on show.

*Black Lightning--- of the 2 daughters... I'd definitely go with the older one...she was looking hot as hell when she dressed up as a superhero the first time...and again in that scene at the costume party.  Lynn(? Jefferson's ex-wife) is alright too, though I'd prefer if she had more hair...at least do a styled up "pixie" cut like 90s Halle Berry if she's determined to keep it that short.  This show is getting better with each episode, imo.

Gobots--- yeah I had quite a few of those too...it wasn't as grand as my Transformers collection, but I had 2 Cykills (big version and the small version), Coptor, Turbo, Scooter, Leader-1,  Crasher, and a lesser-known one that was a VW Beetle (*except not as cool and memorable as TF's Bumblebee, of course)....ohhh and I also had 2 of the Rocklords....Nugget and... I forgot the other dude's name... Nugget was the cool one though since he was shiny like the gold Zelda cartridge.

Of the Black Lightning daughters, my preference is for  Jennifer (younger one).

Both are pretty but I guess her fun loving (for the most part) personality wins me over.

Special Church Hoes report:

Since today was  Easter, there were a lot more people than normal .

1) There was a black chick with low cut top and there had a  thick booty . She had dreads.

2) There was a white girl with short haired pixie cut wearing a black long sleeve shirt and tight red jeans.

She actually had a booty ;it wasnt supersized but but is above average 7/10. Her mom had some too so its probably a genetic thing.  She had a medium frame so it was more noticeable.

2 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

Just noticed all the links at the bottom of the site. Do people still use digg?

I have no idea, but those are the defaults.  I figured I might as well just leave all the options open...

Now excuse me, I have to share this thread on LinkedIn.

That recent shooter Nik Cruz now gets fan mail and love letters sent to him in jail... oh how surprising.  It reminds me of what happens with the various serial killers usually getting their "fan mail" too... people like Ted Bundy (I recently watched some youtube special on him) and Richard Ramirez...

...but we're supposed to pretend that girls and women aren't attracted to the wrong/dangerous types 95% of the time, right?  Yeah, ok. :lol:  In the context of black women, most know that at least during their prime years... if it's Urkel vs. "Deebo from Friday"....they're throwing the pussy at Deebo 99% of the time.  Urkel can't compete with that shit.  Urkel gets the leftovers once she's about 38 (and looking like she's 47) and bogged down by 3 or 4 kids by 3 or 4 different Deebos.

Edited by MillionX
13 hours ago, MillionX said:

That recent shooter Nik Cruz now gets fan mail and love letters sent to him in jail... oh how surprising.  It reminds me of what happens with the various serial killers usually getting their "fan mail" too... people like Ted Bundy (I recently watched some youtube special on him) and Richard Ramirez...

...but we're supposed to pretend that girls and women aren't attracted to the wrong/dangerous types, right?  Yeah, ok. :lol: 

Her:  Singing that age old song,"Why can't I find a good man?" while writing letters to a fuckin' convicted MURDERER who is most likely gonna get life in jail if not the death penalty.

Me:  

Spoiler

KuTyuw9.gif

For real folks.  For real.  Not a joke, not a drill.

The amusing thing is that every famous killer seems to get that admiration... it doesn't matter how evil and sadistic they are... quick refresher--- Richard Ramirez "the Night Stalker"...didn't even have a noticeable pattern like most of them...just random... at least one of his victims was actually a child.  Charles Manson, who died recently --- there was some woman trying to marry him recently in the last 2 years if I recall.... (*also young enough to be his granddaughter, btw)  

Scott Petersen-- the former cop who had wives (2 if I recall) die under "mysterious" circumstances... he never seemed to have problem getting the ladies either. 

ohoooo and I just thought about Elliot Rodger!  Speaking of terrible, murderous people.... I am genuinely curious what his female fanbase would be like if he was still alive and on trial at the moment.  I guarantee you that even that guy would probably get some legitimate love letters being sent to him. :lol: 

*currently watching another "detractor" vid on the latest fiasco with Phil and Twitch. (GTG here...)... it's funny how much he's kissing Twitch's ass in his comments...knowing full well he'd not have the slightest hesitation burning the shit out of that bridge if he had other good platform options or was just permanently banned from there.  It would be a non-stop barrage of negative commentary from him about the site at that point.  

Edited by MillionX