Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

6 hours ago, Poltergeist said:

Idk if it's actually a Teen Titans show but the Titans were actually more diverse when Starfire wasn't black.

Robin is white, Cyborg is black, Starfire is orange, Raven is gray, and beast boy is green.

Now they've got two black people and no orange characters. Such inequality

Titan skin colors are all over the place but it's pretty obvious Raven and Starfire are based off of white girl facial features.  There's no doubt casting white girls and giving them body paint would be the most 'comic accurate' way to go.

Honestly I don't care what they do for TV as long as it looks good.  Sadly based on that shot...things aren't looking good. =[

LOL.  Everybody is holding out hope, but we all know there's going to end up being a scene where she starts waving the finger and doing the cobra neck at Robin and probably Cyborg too.  It's coming.  Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Also, stumbled into one of these today.  

Man, I'd get in trouble in that court room.  Even the judge fine.

Oh we know about them weather girls.  Thanks to the noble efforts of our brothers such as Million, we all know full well of the goodness that they are lucky to have grace their screen on a daily basis.  

On 4/12/2018 at 9:24 PM, DangerousJ said:

You've come a long way, Darkwing....

40272405795_d8e758ff5f_c.jpg

40272407575_a79d04649c_c.jpg

Damn he did come a long way.  He went from being an F-111 to being an F-15.  Dat air superiority. 👍🏼

ohooooo and here we go... shit like this is why I still like watching this channel (+ I still think Hannah and Brooke are cute/hot, despite whatever "loony lefty" shit they're talking about every day)

I'll have to get into this later since a show I like is on, but I'm sure whatever they said here is absolutely hilarious in how easy it would be to shoot down... :lol: 

edit---on another note.... I'm seeing the story make the rounds that former model Janice Dickinson admits she made the shit up about Cosby for her memoirs... OH HOW SURPRISING 😀 I could've bet money on that one.

currently watching another "detractor" channel update on Phil yet again...

y'know... even if we take what Phil says as the absolute truth that he's in such dire straits and always unsure he's going to be able to pay his taxes.... then that means he barely saves anything....over what, about 10 years of being an online gaming personality? :lol: Bruh...again assuming he's for real with any of this shit.... you NEVER saved any significant amount of money?  And ya know he'd have a tough time getting hired anywhere for a "regular" job once the online gamer "career" finally comes to an end (*likely with a ban, considering how ridiculous Twitch's new rules are)... there's a few problems he'd run into right away:

• Age discrimination very soon...employers are more inclined to hire someone that's "fresh"-- early 20s, right out of college.
  • Any company doing even 30 seconds of internet research on him...bringing up all kinds of negative shit... and his resume would get instantly tossed into the shred bin after they see the search results.  He'd have to hope they don't run a search on his name.

currently watching more episodes of Vampire Diaries... this series really nailed the season finale shock value...often with good twists and turns in the plot leading up to some storyline bomb being dropped at literally the last 2 or 3 seconds of the final scene to end a season... too good, man.  I'll never get tired of this series....season 3 ending scene was a definitely a big one.  It also featured some of CW's finest of all time as well.  Every girl that was on there was extremely hittable.

...just a few more days now 'til the final season of Originals...

the latest detractor stuff i was checking on... Soma posted this... I still don't have this game yet so I'm unfamiliar with things...but I'm already laughing at the fact that he just walks past the area with the starting weapons like he didn't even notice them...so he's off to fight a werewolf a 2nd time as a fresh character with just his fists, and will probably die again and again until he notices those weapons...

Edited by MillionX
On 4/16/2018 at 10:25 PM, MillionX said:

well, tonight's "conversation" (*really a monologue) with Dad.....still in progress at about 2 hours and 20 minutes now...it really is like if all the cable news networks and a library magically formed into a human that apparently requires very little rest or sleep...and that's him.

It's always best to be patient with family. ❤️

@MillionX

Allison Mack (Chloe) ARRESTED!

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/20/smallville-actress-allison-mack-arrested-in-connection-with-sex-slave-cult/

Smallville” actress Allison Mack has been arrested for her alleged role in notorious upstate sex slave cult Nxivm, sources told The Post on Friday.

Mack was last seen chasing after the cult’s leader, Keith Raniere, as cops hauled him away from the villa in Mexico where they had been hiding out.

Raniere, who allegedly kept women as slaves and branded his initials into their skin, was arrested for sex trafficking and forced labor and brought back to the US.

I guess Orange is the new Kryptonite..... :coffee:

ohooooo I forgot about TESS!  She was one of the finest redheads on television.  I'd eat that for sure.  Anyway, she later appeared as a vamp on Vampire Diaries or Originals in a recent season... I forgot which one, actually.

...such gorgeous girls on that show Smallville though... from "Tess", to Alli Mack and later Erica Durance (*who is naked in a House of the Dead movie, if I recall), this girl named Emmanuel Vaugier (she was Lex's girlfriend for a while; early seasons) and even frail little Kristin Kreuk...who got better looking on the later CW version of Beauty & the Beast....and of course there was some fine ass on that show too.....anhyway, Allison is one of the higher tier legends to me... I had a dream or two about her, actually...she was that perfect combo of "cute" and raw hot sex appeal.  I'd ravage all damn day. 

CW is just unstoppable when it comes to hotness.... it is just the undisputed champion.

Edited by MillionX

^ha, every time I've seen that picture it makes me laugh...with that outfit and what looks like a horrible wig, she looks like a cheap prostitute standing on a corner.  I guarantee you that one picture has absolutely murdered whatever potential that had.

I went to laugh at how low Phil's views are for the God of War vids...but surprisingly he's got a good # of views on at least the first 10 or 11 parts that were uploaded...like into the thousands and they were all posted yesterday.  I'm actually surprised with that.  Usually a "good" number of views for him is way below that on each vid.

Interesting... doing a bit more "research" (aka e-stalking) on some folks I knew from way back... and it turns out one girl went the transgender route!  She shortened her name to the masculine version as well (*went from "Maxine" to "Max").  Just about everyone who knew her back then figured she was gay...always "one of the guys", but I didn't know she went THAT far with things.  It's funny how women can usually transition much more convincingly than men... because to see a pic of this person now... if I didn't know what the deal was I would never guess this person wasn't always a dude....he has a mustache and goatee too.....haha almost looking as macho as a dude from Gears of War.  Y'know, it's a shame there can never be a real and honest discussion about these things, since that alphabet soup community loves to be offended over any perceived slight, no matter how minor the shit is....it never takes long for their (or their "allies") feelings to be all "hurt" and they start shouting you down or start insulting you since they cannot handle any form of criticism or even analytical discussion of their "condition", preference or whatever you want to call it.

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

Does anyone like Funyuns chips?

Except for one childhood friend, I have never seen anyone eat them.

Also, what about Fritos corn chips? (I dont see many folks eat those either.)

...I absolutely could not stand that damn shit... Funyons are THE worst-smelling junk-food I've ever encountered.  The girls that went to the same church with me back in the day would usually go get some funyons between Sunday School and the regular 11 am service....and you could immediately smell that stank once they opened the bag.  My hatred for that particular snack food was strong.  I had to endure the stench for the rest of church service on so many occasions....unable to move to another seat since I feared there would be something "rude" about how that looked...yeah I cared way too much of what other folks thought... surely they and everyone else would be thinking "hmm...why'd he suddenly move over there..?" (*this is on top of it already being kinda frowned upon to just get up and walk around while certain things in church are going on, like when the pastor is speaking or prayer is going on, etc.)

The only other person I've seen that eats them is one woman at work now...and instantly when I saw that bag I was thinking "...oh no..."

Fritos-- those actually are ok with me; I ate them back when I was a kid...not often at all now though.  

heh, there was one rare one I haven't seen in a while that just came to mind-- BUGLES.  I loved that shit when I was a kid...just the regular ones though.  It's like a corn-chip kinda thing... 

10 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Does anyone like Funyuns chips?

Except for one childhood friend, I have never seen anyone eat them.

Also, what about Fritos corn chips? (I dont see many folks eat those either.)

I've never shy'ed away from them, but they aren't on my favorite snacks list.  I have to be honest though.  I don't think I've ever seen anyone buy them when I worked at the store.

My favorite snacks:

Doritos - Spicy Sweet Chilli (purple bag)   , Salsa Verde (green bag)

Lays Salt and Vinegar (blue bag) - I don't buy this often bc I could eat a whole bag in 2 days.

Cheez-its Hot and Spicy

Protein Packs- a rectangular package that is divided into 3 sections,-cheese, meat, and nuts.

I usually take it with me when I have to go a far distance and dont have time to eat full lunch/dinner.

Cuties/Halo Mandarins/clementine Oranges.

Very convenient bc theyre easy to peel with hands and seedless. 

Triscuit (rosemary/olive) with Sabra red pepper hummus.

Edited by DangerousJ