Stage Select

Melty Blood: Please play it

Like I'd give the game another chance and Learn Aoko, but ain't fucking no one playing on the broke ass PC port xD
Hell it takes me up to 8 minutes to find PC matches in KOFXV in asia, and the game has good numbers on steam charts, how am I supposed to even play on a game that has a daily peak of about 120 players on PC?

Edited by ZioSerpe
9 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

What's wrong with the PC version?

- has a terrible habit of just shutting down entirely when you alt tab

- netplay on the pc version is very iffy, my guess is that it doesn't handle differences in pc specs well. Ps4 version netplay is so stable it doesn't feel like the same game compared to the pc port lol

Edited by Shahenzan
20 hours ago, ZioSerpe said:

Hell it takes me up to 8 minutes to find PC matches in KOFXV in asia, and the game has good numbers on steam charts, how am I supposed to even play on a game that has a daily peak of about 120 players on PC?

Melty just returning to its roots as a Discord game.  😎

10 hours ago, Shahenzan said:

- netplay on the pc version is very iffy, my guess is that it doesn't handle differences in pc specs well. Ps4 version netplay is so stable it doesn't feel like the same game compared to the pc port lol

Back when I was still playing this a lot with my friends we didn't have any PC issues, but we also have proper computers.  Melty players and shitty laptops -- name a more iconic duo.  It seems fitting that bathroom Melty players kept the game alive but are now going to be the ones to destroy it.