Stage Select

The Nintendo Switch Thread

If any of guys plan on beating Kirby 64, make sure you get all the crystal shards. Slight spoilers for the ending if you don't know.

Spoiler

Besides the bad ending being creepy AF, Kirby gets FRIEND ZONED!! In the true, good ending, Ribbon gives Kirby a smooch. Ya'll gonna leave my pink boy in the zone like that?

1 hour ago, RegH81 said:

If any of guys plan on beating Kirby 64, make sure you get all the crystal shards. Slight spoilers for the ending if you don't know.

Hide contents

Besides the bad ending being creepy AF, Kirby gets FRIEND ZONED!! In the true, good ending, Ribbon gives Kirby a smooch. Ya'll gonna leave my pink boy in the zone like that?

Spoiler

Won't lie, never got all the shards previously. So I had no idea they had multiple endings, Kirby games are weird so I just thought they went all in for that entry since it was the N64.

12 minutes ago, Wellman said:
  Hide contents

Won't lie, never got all the shards previously. So I had no idea they had multiple endings, Kirby games are weird so I just thought they went all in for that entry since it was the N64.

Naw, I’m pretty sure every Kirby game has a secret ending or like..an extended ending…new ending plus? 😂

8 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Glad I didn't make Tharja from Fire Emblem, we can't afford to lose any more forum members around here.

I don’t know who that is. 

*does a quick googs*

oh, the big booty librarian girl. 

meh. 

So I kinda feel bad for judging Fire Emblem Warriors so harshly when I first played it. I decided to give the game the old college try again and on the second time through I’m enjoying it A LOT more. 

I think I disliked it so much the first time due to it being so different from core Musou (which is expected) and even spin off titles that it was just way too fucking jarring. 

I’m only about two or three chapters into the game so far but I really like it. It makes me really excited for three hopes

Edited by iStu X
5 hours ago, Wellman said:

While they can be robust, it is hard to get the most out of many character or level creator/editor tools even if you have a exact imagine in your mind about what you want.

I can't speak for @CESTUS IIIbut for me the challenge of taking limited options and turning them into something recognizable is what makes a character creator fun.

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I can't speak for @CESTUS IIIbut for me the challenge of taking limited options and turning them into something recognizable is what makes a character creator fun.

I see it as bittersweet kind of situation lol

Like if i could obviously i would like the most powerful/limitless tool possible, but considering i can't i try too find my fun in the challenge offered by limitations

Even if i must admit is frustrating af have the design knowledge to do stuff on their (Namco) level, but have arbitrary imposed limitations that will never allow you to reach their creations... it's bit like try to run against a racehorse while have your ass on a donkey

Half OT, of Nintendo stuff i did these

link.png

1542459344311.png

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201214130853.jpg

SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20201214172125.jpg

Got also a Richter Belmont, but is Symphony of the Night version, not like in Smash Bros, so i put it on spoiler

Spoiler

Richter Belmont

1540869278687.png

15 hours ago, iStu X said:

That Richter is so sick. Fantastic job 

Thanks dude, if you like the Symphony of the Night style i actually did whole -relevant- cast of it, beside the Richter i already posted: Alucard, Maria, Succubus, Death and of course Dracula

I put on spoiler again as it's not Nintendo stuff
1543410771377.png in the spoiler below

Spoiler

1540868931641.png

1541048734564.png

1540869562552.png

1540869691822.png

1540870263490.png

14 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I told you guys Cestus is the truth when it comes to the character creator. I remember he linked me to a bunch of his creations a while back. If you didn't know better, you'd swear they were guest characters designed by Namco.

Thanks dude, ever nice guy

If people like this shit here too i guess i can open a thread even just with recreations in fighting games section... like, no original creations, no SC universe stuff, no alts, just the recreations from other games/anime/movies, wich seems most universal stuff

Would not be THAT big effort either, just have to dig a bit in my 8WR threads and take the pics from there, you think people may be interested? Did'nt followed much SC threads here, i'm using this site mostly as Street Fighter forum

ha, I hadn't played Rival Turf since it was a new game back then.  I'm sure most of my fellow Gen-X gamers who were around at the time actually forgot that exists.  I never owned it though; it was one of those I never saw in stores... I could only rent it from Blockbuster.... that brings back other memories--- the Blockbuster rental was also how I would discover the greatness that is Legend of the Mystical Ninja, and Pocky & Rocky.

Lately I've only been playing Luminous Avenger iX and Kingdoms of Amalur again on Switch.

1 hour ago, Wellman said:

Well that XBC3 special edition got sold out as expected. Left my browser tab open to it came back an hour later and it's gone.

Not quite. I was there within seconds of the preorders going live. The site was automatically logging people out. You couldn’t sign back in. Then there was an order queue. Even after getting through the queue you still couldn’t log in. Then Nintendo publicly announced on Twitter that due to the influx of traffic that the Nintendo Store crashed. 

I was trying to preorder it on my phone, iPad and MacBook for over an hour and a half only to get nowhere 

as of this writing the Nintendo shop website is still down. You can’t even use the eShop through the dotcom right now 

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

Not quite. I was there within seconds of the preorders going live. The site was automatically logging people out. You couldn’t sign back in. Then there was an order queue. Even after getting through the queue you still couldn’t log in. Then Nintendo publicly announced on Twitter that due to the influx of traffic that the Nintendo Store crashed. 

I was trying to preorder it on my phone, iPad and MacBook for over an hour and a half only to get nowhere 

as of this writing the Nintendo shop website is still down. You can’t even use the eShop through the dotcom right now 

It's almost like this is an incredibly stupid system for trying to sell exclusive in demand content. 

2 hours ago, iStu X said:

What was that jiggle, "Genesis Does what Ninten Don't"?