Stage Select

The Nintendo Switch Thread

I was overall super happy with that direct. There was some questionable stuff sprinkled throughout (the Dc girls game and that weird ball not fortnite game) but it was good all around. 

Big tittied waifu’s for smash

2 amazing RPG’s being remastered

2 famicon classics remakes being brought to the west

Dope as fuck monster Hunter controller

capcom arcade museum thing

No more heroes III release date, calamity season pass

the awesome tactics rpg from squee

splat 3

as much as I hate Skyward sword it’ll be nice to play it again. Especially since I won’t be handcuffed to horrible fucking controls. 
hella dope Zelda joycons 

ya boi is happy 

Edited by iStu X

So Nintendo’s website doesn’t go into super detail about it but this is what it says about the Calamity Season pass

“Two waves of downloadable content are coming in the Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion Pass DLC. Newly added characters, stages, and more are all on their way! Purchase this expansion pass to get both waves of DLC as they are released. You’ll also get an additional in-game weapon and costume for Link starting May 28, 2021!

Wave 1 (Available June 2021)

The Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion Pass kicks off in June with an expanded roster, newly added weapon types, and challenging enemies. You can also stop by the Royal Ancient Tech Lab to test yourself with new challenges!

Wave 2 (Available November 2021)

This wave of the Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion Pass will bring new character vignettes, added stages, an expanded roster, and new battle skills for existing characters.”

edit: took a screen shot from the trailer 

2CEBA190-6444-40CA-998F-45B0CEE30648.thumb.png.8351375bffee1b6e067c1536cfcb8cd8.png

Edited by iStu X

ANIME TIDDAYS IN SMASH ULTIMATE!!!

the simpsons flirting GIF

But seriously, that Direct was FIRE!!!

Legend of Mana port is nice since I never played it.

Famicom Detective Club remakes? Did not see that coming at all! The are getting physical releases in Japan with both games in one package.

Capcom Arcade Stadium is bought. Some SHMUPs in there I've never played and the presentation is looking CLEAN.

Project Triangle Strategy looks like the cousin to Octopath Traveler. And we got a demo? Downloaded.

Nintendo came out swinging.