Stage Select

The DC Movie & TV Thread

I mean the DC shows biggest flaw right now is that some of them are just running too long in the tooth. Arrow probably should have been over the a season or two before it was and The Flash the same. They are trying to refresh I feel with the recent shows but they have lost a lot of the hype and good will they had due to fatigue at this point.

11 minutes ago, Wellman said:

I mean the DC shows biggest flaw right now is that some of them are just running too long in the tooth. Arrow probably should have been over the a season or two before it was and The Flash the same. They are trying to refresh I feel with the recent shows but they have lost a lot of the hype and good will they had due to fatigue at this point.

The issue a lot of the shows have, besides poor writing, is a general lack of focus. It starts off being about the title character. By the time season four rolls around there are like six people with powers and the hero that people came to see gets lost in the shuffle. An older lady that works in my office stopped watching Arrow for that reason. Once his sister suited up she was like "I'ma head out."

12 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Oh no, don't tell Twitter. I can't take any more faux out rage until September 1st. I've hit my monthly allotment for August 🙃

LOL I honestly don't care I just like continuity. So if your gonna do black catwoman because of the movie which they said is the defacto batman for now then do the same in Harley Quinn.. Why not the other movies too? 

47 minutes ago, Maxx said:

LOL I honestly don't care I just like continuity. So if your gonna do black catwoman because of the movie which they said is the defacto batman for now then do the same in Harley Quinn.. Why not the other movies too? 

I don't disagree with you, but people on Twitter aren't you man. You aren't out here clout chasing, you are giving your actual opinion.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Maxx that is so dead on it isn't funny man. I didn't make that connection myself. Really observant man. I'd thumb your post up twice if I could.

I wish I knew he was a troma director before all that wild tweeting shit came up. I was so confused and thought he was a pedo but then I found out he used direct troma movies and then it clicked. And I was like ohhhh he just has a fucked up sense of humor. It made so much more sense and watching the new movie I get why people hate it. They think it's fucked up and weird and it's exactly my style of comedy. I grew up on troma movies, watching them on Friday nights as an 8 yr old on a local station. I totally get gunns style of weirdo comedy