Stage Select

The DC Movie & TV Thread

There's rumor going around that the upcoming Flash movie will erase all the DC movies Snyder have done. Meaning: Cavill and Affleck's role in the DCEU will also be erased. 

Which also means...

Spoiler

Supergirl, Batgirl, Keaton's Batman, and Shazam will form a new Justice League, going forward.

If this turn out to be true, then 😂.

3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@iStu XDamn, I head no idea he was that level of shitty. WTF man. That shit he did to Siegel & Shuster....bruh. He's lucky he didn't get merc'd for that shit. 

Like Chris mentioned in the video there’s a lot of documentaries that talk extremely in-depth about how Kane fucked over everyone he worked with. Including DC. The shit is rage inducing. 

The fact Finger has only gotten credit within the last 7 years or so out of Batman’s storied history is maddening. Especially given the fact Finger basically died with next-to-nothing to his name 

Edited by iStu X
1 minute ago, iStu X said:

Like Chris mentioned in the video there’s a lot of documentaries that talk extremely in-depth about how Kane fucked over everyone he worked with. Including DC. The shit is rage inducing. 

The fact Finger has only gotten credit within the last 7 years or so out of Batman’s storied history is maddening. Especially given the fact Finger basically died with next-to-nothing to his name 

I'm trying to think of anyone else but I can't, at least in comics, think anyone that is as big a fraud as Bob Kane. As Chris mentioned in the video, people criticize Stan Lee but at least the artist and writer got the by line with Lee. He didn't have it written into his contract that only he could get billing. I'm laughing that Kane got sued for trying to pull the same shenanigans in the art world with "his" clown paintings. What a piece of shit man. At least he got publicly bitch slapped, stood there, and did nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Diggle gettin that spinoff. I fucks with David Ramsey so I'll definitely give it a shot despite going sour on the average CW show

https://deadline.com/2022/01/david-ramsey-arrowverse-justice-u-the-cw-1234912421/

I hope this is Superman & Lois or Black Lighting caliber. They can't have my boy Diggle in a spiritual successor to The Talk. "Hi I'm Barry Allen and I'm the chattiest man alive..."

2 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I got major Tony Khan vibes from Whedon's response to criticism 😂

Yeah I can see that although Whedon is worse. Everyone going back Buffy was exposing him. He has no one standing up for him. I mean that shit with Michelle Trachtenberg says it all. He wasn't allowed to be alone with her. That's some Weinstein/R.Kelly shit right there.

Oh, Tony tone deaf and sensitive on occasion, Whedon just a creep. Definitely wasn't comparing them in that way. 

I heard he gave one of the actors on the set of Angel a hard time cuz she wouldn't have sex with him. Dude a real piece of shit which saddens me cuz I like his work (well, most of it except JL) 

Just now, HD-Man said:

Oh, Tony tone deaf and sensitive on occasion, Whedon just a creep. Definitely wasn't comparing them in that way. 

I heard he gave one of the actors on the set of Angel a hard time cuz she wouldn't have sex with him. Dude a real piece of shit which saddens me cuz I like his work (well, most of it except JL) 

It may have been Michelle. She didn't go into detail of what he did, but just said that he wasn't allowed to be alone with her on set.

16 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea not only not the problem but hes arguably the best part. His Superman is full heart. 

The writing fails him regularly. This seems to be an issue for him in general, Witcher S2 sounds like it's got some goofy shit in it to. 

Witcher is goofy canon wise. Im absolutely dumb to the  canon so i enjoy it alot. Like its a campy show with a budget..i dont think people were expexting w.o.w with the show. All the complaints ove seen have been from witcher fans who know the real canon. Everyone else i knoe whos into this type of stuff jas enjoyed it

Edited by Maxx
42 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Witcher is goofy canon wise. Im absolutely dumb to the  canon so i enjoy it alot. Like its a campy show with a budget..i dont think people were expexting w.o.w with the show. All the complaints ove seen have been from witcher fans who know the real canon. Everyone else i knoe whos into this type of stuff jas enjoyed it

I'm liking it over all but some of its annoying the piss out of me, how it doesn't line up with actual or expanded canon. It's very frustrating. 

2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

I'm liking it over all but some of its annoying the piss out of me, how it doesn't line up with actual or expanded canon. It's very frustrating. 

Henry Cavill and Freya Allan are carrying the show. Yennefer annoys me. If you are going to cast against type, the actress needs to nail the role. IMO she hasn't. 

2 hours ago, Jion_Wansu said:

Looks like they don't hate all redheads. Just saw the latest episode of Batwoman. The real Poison Ivy finally showed up. Looks like Batwoman is turning around. Also, in episode 9 and in episode 10 of Legends, the real Eobard Thawne (Matt Letscher) will be showing up!

Legends is still going???