Stage Select

The DC Movie & TV Thread

Ezra is going above and beyond to kill their career. The only explanation that makes sense to me is that they must know they're going to get fired. Why not go out in a blaze of "glory"?

Even with the site, I don't know if this 100% real. Still:

https://www.hawaiipolice.com/4-19-22-ezra-miller-arrested-for-assault-in-pahoa

At 1:10 a.m., Puna patrol officers responded to a report of an assault that occurred at a get together at a private residence in the Leilani Estates subdivision in lower Puna.

During the course of their investigation, police determined that the individual, later identified as Ezra Miller, became irate after being asked to leave and reportedly threw a chair, striking a 26-year-old female on the forehead, resulting in an approximate half-inch cut.

The female victim refused treatment for her injury.

If they can prove that, Miller is done (assuming they weren't before).

Edited by axeman61
2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Ezra is going above and beyond to kill their career. The only explanation that makes sense to me is that they must know they're going to get fired. Why not go out in a blaze of "glory"?

I mean, you can basically do that without having to harm others, just sayin

11 hours ago, Lantis said:

I assume they can't fire Ezra until after they release the Flash movie?

Keaton's epic comeback is being marred by this fucknut

I don't know about that. They fired Kevin Spacey and refilmed all he scenes with a new actor in "All The Money In The World". The film was complete when they did this. I was thinking they could use whatever they filmed with and use Flashpoint to explain a change in his appearance during the film but with continued meltdown, I don't see how that's an option. Supposedly the movie got pushed back because the CEO of Discovery, David Zazlov (sp?), hm....it's rumor but I'll tag it anyway. Don't if you don't want potential Flash spoilers.

Spoiler

Supposedly the film killed off Affleck's Batman and Cavill's Superman. Zod apparently kills Kal-El as baby and I can't remember how Affleck's Batman died. Zazlov supposedly took issue with how DC on the whole, comics is promoting some of it's key characters, Superman in particular and Batman to a lesser degree.  So they are, supposedly not allowed to kill them off. 

25 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I don't know about that. They fired Kevin Spacey and refilmed all he scenes with a new actor in "All The Money In The World". The film was complete when they did this. I was thinking they could use whatever they filmed with and use Flashpoint to explain a change in his appearance during the film but with continued meltdown, I don't see how that's an option. Supposedly the movie got pushed back because the CEO of Discovery, David Zazlov (sp?), hm....it's rumor but I'll tag it anyway. Don't if you don't want potential Flash spoilers.

Hide contents

Supposedly the film killed off Affleck's Batman and Cavill's Superman. Zod apparently kills Kal-El as baby and I can't remember how Affleck's Batman died. Zazlov supposedly took issue with how DC on the whole, comics is promoting some of it's key characters, Superman in particular and Batman to a lesser degree.  So they are, supposedly not allowed to kill them off. 

Yeah, Zaslov is a for profit man, and he is adamant on correcting the course that DC and Warner have been heading.

It is why even before the formalization of the merge DC was downsized and restructured.

He wants to put DC under a division akin to Marvel Studios, and see if is possible to bring someone that can shepard DC like Kevin Feige did for Marvel.

He also sacked all the people involved on removing Zack Snyder and trying to delete the Snyderverse, in part due how poorly they have been handling everything related to DC and in part because he likes to manage everything like if it was a family business so, he wants people that he can trust/are part of his inner circle.

Unrelated, it is also the reason why you are seeing changes in CNN, like how the new CEO of CNN quit twatter since paraphrasing, twatter and social media are not indicative of what is really happening.

In some ways, is very likely that we will see good changes from this, but at the same time, there are stuff that can be for the worse, since he is also known for liking to make things as cheap as possible, so, while this can be a good thing, because it will try to keep things under a budget, it can also lead to what happened to Fox during the 2000's.

4 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Seriously, it's probably been answered already but is Erza just a dick or does he really have some sort of mental illness that's causing his violent outbursts? 

Probably a combination of mental health issues, drugs/alcohol abuse and very likely some dose of problems with women in general, because as far as i know, most of his attacks have been directed to women while under the influence.

Yeah, WB should have done something to or for Ezra when that first story came out with them choking a woman. But that first recorded incident was so ludicrous that even I was like "those two are playing around or something; that shit didn't look serious". So maybe WB thought the same. Ezra sure as hell needs help now though.

Edited by axeman61
30 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Yeah, WB should have done something to or for Ezra when that first story came out with them choking a woman. But that first recorded incident was so ludicrous that even I was like "those two are playing around or something; that shit didn't look serious". So maybe WB thought the same. Ezra sure as hell needs help now though.

Honestly, to me, it looked like she thought he was messing around until he decided to choke her and throw her to the ground. It's kind of like the Will Smith/Chris Rock thing. At the time, she had no reason to find him threatening. So she had her guard down and well...we've seen the video.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
13 hours ago, Lantis said:

Keaton's epic comeback is being marred by this fucknut

Keaton is in the Batgirl movie too. Given the delay that should come out before Flash

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Affleck's Batman was suppose to be lost to time with everyone expect Barry forgetting about him. 

1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

Keaton is in the Batgirl movie too. Given the delay that should come out before Flash

Hide contents

Affleck's Batman was suppose to be lost to time with everyone expect Barry forgetting about him. 

Man.....

Spoiler

That's is more fucked up than killing him. I never thought I'd see the day where DC would shit on Batman. He's their golden goose. 

Ummm, anybody watching Young Justice? 

Spoiler

The old Green Lantern cartoon is canon to this show apparently. The red lantern from the previous show is here continuing that same plot line 

And Zod's son is on the show and he's black. Now if the Krypton show is also somehow canon to Young Justice ill flip my lid. I know it wont be but still 😂

21 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Ummm, anybody watching Young Justice? 

Reveal hidden contents

The old Green Lantern cartoon is canon to this show apparently. The red lantern from the previous show is here continuing that same plot line 

And Zod's son is on the show and he's black. Now if the Krypton show is also somehow canon to Young Justice ill flip my lid. I know it wont be but still 😂

Wait, did a new season drop?

9 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Superman and lois 

Hide contents

Bizzaro John a little shit that fell in Allie's grip. Dude casually murdered Bizarro Anderson and turned on his family 

Also, Lana-Roh catching L's the whole episode. Straight up gettin one shotted lmao 

They did the impossible...

Spoiler

They managed to redeem Anderson. Props to his actor when he meets Bizarro's family and the gravity of what he's done hits him. Dude deserves an award for that. Yeah evil John is little shit. I do like how they dressed him in 90s Superboy's gear.

AOS500-Superboy.jpg?resize=640,954&ssl=1

9 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@HD-ManI have to ask you something about Young Justice.

Hide contents

Was I the only one bothered by Rocket's kid being named Amistad? Every time they said his name, I was like "yall serious right now?". 

I caught that, I don't know wtf they think they were doing naming the kid that. Maybe they thought they were paying tribute 

47 minutes ago, GreyFoxx said:

I need to catch up on SM and Louis. Been watching YJ S4 and this season has been a slow burn to me.

Yeah it's been hit or miss for me. I really enjoyed all the lore stuff with Vandal Savage for example. Honestly it was probably the best part of the season to me. I want to see where they are going with the Conner/Superboy arc too. The other stuff though, I could take it or leave it. 

5 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Yeah it's been hit or miss for me. I really enjoyed all the lore stuff with Vandal Savage for example. Honestly it was probably the best part of the season to me. I want to see where they are going with the Conner/Superboy arc too. The other stuff though, I could take it or leave it. 

Yeah. I wonder if this leads to some big thing at the finale if they do escape or just let it ride for S5. Also Garfield trying to pull some things will not work on BC lol.

15 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@GreyFoxxSomebody needs to slap the shit out of Garfield. M'gann saw her fiance' seeming blow up in front her eyes and she's got to pull an intervention for him. 

Did he ever have a story line like that in the comics? I know Roy had the drug thing but i don't ever recall Garfield getting the "Get Help" story line.