Stage Select
Sign in to follow this  
Darc_Requiem

The DC Movie & TV Thread

On 10/20/2019 at 3:11 AM, MillionX said:

ohhh the Batwoman is shaping up to be such a wonderful disaster; the new Hindenberg of superhero shows.  Apparently the ratings drop was 30% by episode 2. 😄  I almost feel bad for Ruby Rose because there must be some level of embarrassment there....she's the face of that show and this early on it already looks like a sinking ship if we're going by the ratings game.

Happened to catch a Collider video discussing the CW DC shows, two of the three people weren't fans of the show thus far. Not even Collider is stanning for Batwoman.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

yeah the only CW DC show I regularly enjoy is Flash...even it's lame seasons have been better than the other shows.  I occasionally watched Arrow just to check on my baby, the lovely Felicity and Those Legs...and there's some other miscellaneous cuties on there too, as per the usual CW format of constant eye candy.  Oh, and there's League of Legends... I enjoyed the first 2 seasons or so, then I gradually fell out of watching it....but only because I have too many shows to keep up with, really....

On 10/30/2019 at 6:24 AM, MillionX said:

yeah the only CW DC show I regularly enjoy is Flash...even it's lame seasons have been better than the other shows.  I occasionally watched Arrow just to check on my baby, the lovely Felicity and Those Legs...and there's some other miscellaneous cuties on there too, as per the usual CW format of constant eye candy.  Oh, and there's League of Legends... I enjoyed the first 2 seasons or so, then I gradually fell out of watching it....but only because I have too many shows to keep up with, really....

This season of Arrow has been straight fire. Best season since 5.