Stage Select

The Castlevania/Bloodstained Thread: Whip It Good


Recommended Posts

Decided to fire up the first CotM again and do a solo veteran Zangestu (vanilla/no upgrades) run again. Certainly not as tough as a solo run in CotM2, but the stages (and one of the bosses) put up a pretty respectable challenge if you play it that way.

Edited by Camacho
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Camacho said:

Decided to fire up the first CotM again and do a solo veteran Zangestu (vanilla) run again. Certainly not as tough as a solo run in CotM2, but the stages (and one of the bosses) put up a pretty respectable challenge if you play it that way.

I got through half of this before my half awake brain managed to read this as Curse of the Moon instead of Circle of the Moon lol..

Link to comment
6 hours ago, J-ride said:

@CamachoI had a great time with the first game and got all the achievements.  The second game has been in my backlog forever and I really need to play it soon.

The second one is stellar, I'd probably even go as far as saying I like it more than the classic CV games (with the exception of the music).

Link to comment
23 hours ago, Camacho said:

Decided to fire up the first CotM again and do a solo veteran Zangestu (vanilla/no upgrades) run again. Certainly not as tough as a solo run in CotM2, but the stages (and one of the bosses) put up a pretty respectable challenge if you play it that way.

That might have been the run that broke me. I played every other way on Max difficulty but Zangetsu with no upgrades was old school Castlevania tough. Can't remember if I ever finished it or not.

Edited by DoctaMario
Link to comment
15 hours ago, Camacho said:

The fleaman  frog  room right before the final boss might have been the most annoying part. The checkpoints are brutal in solo mode as well.

He's pretty decent with his upgrades, probably the best character in the game, but without them he's dogshit. Trevor in CV3 could handle anything the game threw at you, but I didn't feel like that was the case with Zangetsu sans upgrades.

Link to comment

What recommendations for a CV newbie would you guys have?

Technically, the only CV Ive ever played was CV 64, but I wanted to play one of the classic ones.

 

Ive been watching some vids and the top few seem to be:

 

Super CV 4  (SNES)

CV Bloodlines (Genesis)

Symphony (PS1/PS4 et al)

Rondo of Blood (PC Engine/PS4 et al)

 

I have PS4. 

I can play NES/SNES/Genesis "Drzzt" style if need be.

 

 

 

Link to comment

SotN is a whole different beast from the classic style. I'd say the best starting point would be Rondo- the Requiem collection on PS4 has it and SotN. If you enjoy those, the CV collection would be a good buy. CV3 (Japanese version) is my favorite of the bunch. Also, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon would be a good introduction to the classic style. It' s on sale often, and it isn't as spiteful of an introduction to the style as the NES games (neither is Rondo, but CotM has a ton of ways to play that make it easier or harder). 

Edited by Camacho
Link to comment
On 1/31/2022 at 10:56 PM, DangerousJ said:

What recommendations for a CV newbie would you guys have?

Technically, the only CV Ive ever played was CV 64, but I wanted to play one of the classic ones.

 

Ive been watching some vids and the top few seem to be:

 

Super CV 4  (SNES)

CV Bloodlines (Genesis)

Symphony (PS1/PS4 et al)

Rondo of Blood (PC Engine/PS4 et al)

 

I have PS4. 

I can play NES/SNES/Genesis "Drzzt" style if need be.

 

 

 

I'd recommend getting the Requiem pack. Symphony of the night and Rondo of Blood are both great places to start, they represent some of the best of the two main style branches of Castlevania games, and they'll keep you busy awhile. Start with that and based on how you feel about those games, go from there.

 

12 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Yea Camacho is spot on imo. A lot of people will tell you CV4 is the one to start with but it has too many concessions to the traditional formula while Rondo gives you new mechanics without taking away the ones that realky make Castlevania what it is. 

I think CV4 is a good first classicvania because it's a bit more approachable than CV1 or 3 in a lot of ways and is a real tour de force in terms of what the series is capable of producing.

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I think CV4 is a good first classicvania because it's a bit more approachable than CV1 or 3 in a lot of ways and is a real tour de force in terms of what the series is capable of producing.

I disagree because CVIV doesnt teach you how to play a Classicvania properly, its design undermines most of what Classicvania is, and ive had friends start with IV and be unable to move past it because the other games are "too archaic and old and stiff." 8 way whipping teaches you to ignore you Sub Weapons because the Whip can do everything they can but with 0 ammo cost. Your ability to air control really well, and have total control on the stairs teaches you that jumps are easy and stairs aren't dangerous.

 

CVIV luls newbies into a false sense of comfort about the series and make it hard to move on from because you have to give up too much to play them. I think its better to start with something more traditionally rooted in the series mechanics so you don't get spoiled by the QOL 4 offers that most of the others do not. I like 4 a lot but i think it gives new players a false idea of what the classicvania series is really about, its not about easy whipping power and nimble acrobatics, which is what 4 is compared to the rest of the series. But thats my take, I think he would better starting with Rondo, or Bloodlines or something. They aren't so old and traditional as CV1, they aren't as punishingly dick headed as CVIII can be, and they aren't so newbie friendly and full of concessions like 4 is. 4 to me has always been more like a reward for getting through the other games. "Hey you did the bullshit, heres a fun easier romp for you!" and i say easy, but i do recognize 4 is pretty tough despite the QOL.

 

EDit: Actually CV1 would be a good place to start because its CV1...its literally the start. So I'll add that a good starting point to.

Edited by RSG3
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Camacho said:

I agree with @RSG3on that one. Too many people play 4 first then write of the other classics because of the more deliberate/more stiff controls. And I'm also of the opinion that in the few spots where 4 is tough it's generally because of super cheap bs. 

As much as I like 4 I fucking hate the rotating room stage. Its slow, boring, and overly difficult. I dont think its designed very well at all. I dont really like any of the mode 7 stages but i can deal with them, but i really hate particular one.

Link to comment
23 hours ago, RSG3 said:

I disagree because CVIV doesnt teach you how to play a Classicvania properly, its design undermines most of what Classicvania is,

 

EDit: Actually CV1 would be a good place to start because its CV1...its literally the start. So I'll add that a good starting point to.

Putting all the philosophical stuff aside, CV4 is just an incredible game. If someone is looking to get into the series and there's a chance they may not play more than 1 game, that's usually one I recommend because it's an incredible adventure graphically, sonically, vibe wise, pacing, the level design is great, the bosses are generally fantastic, etc. It being a tad easier is a factor too because the NES games have a reputation for being extremely difficult and that's not something everyone wants.

 

I understand where you're coming from, but you're also a fan already and you're going to want different things than someone just diving in might.

 

I do agree that CV1 can be a good place to start too though. That's still in my top 3 of the series for sure.

Link to comment

My mental state is that I always want them to play more then one in the series, so I'm not going to recommend the title that could potentially ruin the rest of the series for them when they try to go back. Its not a matter of me being a fan already, its a matter of me watching people play CVIV first then try to play the others and literally saying they suck because no 8 way whip and stiff jumps, and stairs are a pain and so on. CVIV is great, design philosophty aside, doesnt mean it doesnt make massive concessions to the Classicvania formula to the point it almost doesn't count as one. That shits all huge and can have a massive impact on ones reception of the rest of the Classic series.

 

Also maybe a hot take, but as fucking great as CVIV is, its not near the top of my best list for the Classic series, so in recommending a true CV experience i would recommend something else anyway. I really do think Rondo is one of the best places to start while also being my favorite of the old series. You get to play a 16 bit game, so it looks really pretty, and has the memory to do clever shit, has amazing music like 4, amazing platforming like 4, amazing atmosphere like 4. It does everything 4 does without any of the sacrifice while still giving you an "Oh shit" Bomb for emergencies to help the newbies, or to make tedious sections a bit less so provided you have a good sub weapon (Holy Water Acid Rain is OP hint hint Dangerous J). You get all the artistic awesome stuff of 4 while playing something that actually plays like a proper Classicvania.

 

These days it also REALLY helps its bundled on PS4/5 with Symphony via the Requim Collection making it truly the perfect entry point for new players imo. You get a cheap bundle of arguable the two best titles in the entire series, SOTN is a direct Sequel to Rondo so you beat Rondo and immediately get to continue the story off the one you just finished giving you some series cohesion to latch onto while also experiencing the radical shift in gameplay design that has characterized the series since. Its like a mini history lesson of the series all contained in a little sub series within the series itself while also being two fucking fantastic games. Its the perfect package for newbies imo.

Edited by RSG3
Link to comment
On 2/3/2022 at 4:01 PM, RSG3 said:

My mental state is that I always want them to play more then one in the series, so I'm not going to recommend the title that could potentially ruin the rest of the series for them when they try to go back. Its not a matter of me being a fan already, its a matter of me watching people play CVIV first then try to play the others and literally saying they suck because no 8 way whip and stiff jumps, and stairs are a pain and so on. CVIV is great, design philosophty aside, doesnt mean it doesnt make massive concessions to the Classicvania formula to the point it almost doesn't count as one. That shits all huge and can have a massive impact on ones reception of the rest of the Classic series.

 

Also maybe a hot take, but as fucking great as CVIV is, its not near the top of my best list for the Classic series, so in recommending a true CV experience i would recommend something else anyway. I really do think Rondo is one of the best places to start while also being my favorite of the old series. You get to play a 16 bit game, so it looks really pretty, and has the memory to do clever shit, has amazing music like 4, amazing platforming like 4, amazing atmosphere like 4. It does everything 4 does without any of the sacrifice while still giving you an "Oh shit" Bomb for emergencies to help the newbies, or to make tedious sections a bit less so provided you have a good sub weapon (Holy Water Acid Rain is OP hint hint Dangerous J). You get all the artistic awesome stuff of 4 while playing something that actually plays like a proper Classicvania.

 

These days it also REALLY helps its bundled on PS4/5 with Symphony via the Requim Collection making it truly the perfect entry point for new players imo. You get a cheap bundle of arguable the two best titles in the entire series, SOTN is a direct Sequel to Rondo so you beat Rondo and immediately get to continue the story off the one you just finished giving you some series cohesion to latch onto while also experiencing the radical shift in gameplay design that has characterized the series since. Its like a mini history lesson of the series all contained in a little sub series within the series itself while also being two fucking fantastic games. Its the perfect package for newbies imo.

I agree that Requiem is the best package for a new player for sure.

 

Thing is, Rondo still has stair jumping, controlled jumps, and above all else, item crashes which also take away from the classic formula if we're being correct about it. Imo a good game is a good game and if someone likes the first one they play enough to want to investigate the others, that's great, if not, that's ok too.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Thing is, Rondo still has stair jumping, controlled jumps, and above all else, item crashes

But not the same extreme as 4 and I specifically called out Item Crashing as a benefit for new players, like an arcade style Bomb for oh shit situations while not being something you can lean on the entire game like 8 way whipping. 

 

 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

The previous Castlevania LRG physical editopn.

 

FKn2iLAXoAYmfIh?format=jpg&name=large

 

Meanwhile I am closed to pressing the trigger on that Requiem Collection

 

FL0wVj3XoAQYiO-?format=jpg&name=large

 

That steelcase looks sick. But what if they make a version for PS5 down the road? 🤔

That collection does look pretty cool. I already have physical copies of SotN, Rondo, and DXC, but I might investigate this 🤔

 

13 hours ago, hanzohattori12 said:


This game is absolutely hilarious and badass. Highly recommend getting it.

That tornado bit was hilarious 😂 I actually just put this game on my switch wishlist, so I'll be checking it out at some point. Is it more in the Simon's Quest vein?

Link to comment
55 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

That collection does look pretty cool. I already have physical copies of SotN, Rondo, and DXC, but I might investigate this 🤔

 

That tornado bit was hilarious 😂 I actually just put this game on my switch wishlist, so I'll be checking it out at some point. Is it more in the Simon's Quest vein?

Oh yeah, these guys dug Simon’s Quest something fierce, lmao. You’ll realize that once you play the game a little bit. If you enjoyed Simon’s Quest (my first CV game) and The Adventure of Link, then you’ll enjoy this, especially with how good the controls are and the nostalgic (hilarious) extras they threw in. I didn’t mind paying $20, but $15 would’ve been the perfect price. 
 

Regarding the so-called “Ultimate” edition above, LRG’s pretty much charging people twice the value of what it’s worth ($90 at best, in my opinion) PLUS shipping. Smh

Edited by hanzohattori12
Link to comment
29 minutes ago, hanzohattori12 said:

Oh yeah, these guys dug Simon’s Quest something fierce, lmao. You’ll realize that once you play the game a little bit. If you enjoyed Simon’s Quest (my first CV game) and The Adventure of Link, then you’ll enjoy this, especially with how good the controls are and the nostalgic (hilarious) extras they threw in. I didn’t mind paying $20, but $15 would’ve been the perfect price. 
 

Regarding the so-called “Ultimate” edition above, LRG’s pretty much charging people twice the value of what it’s worth ($90 at best, in my opinion) PLUS shipping. Smh

Yeah Simon's Quest was my first too and I still think it's a really good game even with the claws. Definitely a portrait of the times in which is was released. I saw instanax was on sale now so maybe I'll cop it. It looks like a really good game.

 

I guess with the Ultimate edition, they're limited edition things and come with a lot of one of a kind stuff so they're worth the price. I paid about $120 for a PCE copy of Rondo and if I didn't already have it, I could see paying for this especially because the extras look kind of cool.

 

Same thing with a lot of the older classic games. I still have physicals of pretty much all of them so for me the collection wasn't as tempting although the collectibles looked really cool.

Link to comment
13 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

That collection does look pretty cool. I already have physical copies of SotN, Rondo, and DXC, but I might investigate this

It's the closest thing we'll have to the original Japanese PS1 release in the 90's, a special collector's edition that included real metal crucifix and other goodies. I remember reading about it in either EGM or Gamepro. There was even a picture of this collector's edition but I can't find any info about it on the webs.

 

I do have that original PSP game but got tired of the small screen and the changed audio, but I'll have to deal with it. From what I heard from reviews, SOTN has been somewhat improved graphically.

 

As for the LGR Ultimate Edition, that steelcase looks awesome   I do have some spare cash. Time to use those $26 award points from my credit card 😂

 

castlevania-requiem-ultimate-editon-ps4-

 

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...

Humble Games to publish Metroidvania game Ghost Song for PC

Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:

About

The desolate moon of Lorian V is a place of curiosity, history, and terror. Awaken on the surface from a long slumber and explore the winding caverns below to uncover secrets, acquire new abilities and face powerful foes. Meet the sleepy, stranded inhabitants of Lorian V and hear their tragic stories. Only by doing all of this will you learn—remember—the truth.

 

 

 

Key Features

  • Challenging and rewarding “Metroidvania” gameplay.
  • Explore a large, connected, lonely world of secrets and discoveries.
  • Precise, responsive controls.
  • Lonely, isolated theme.
  • Fully voiced NPCs.
  • Acquire new powers and weapons to discover completely optional hidden areas.
  • Touching story of family, courage, redemption and closure.

 

Edited by AriesWarlock
Link to comment
17 hours ago, RSG3 said:

I honestly completely forgot about Ghost Song. That games been in Dev for like 10 years. 

I don't think I've ever heard of it. There's another game someone posted in the VG General thread that has some classicvania/Slain! vibes but it's PC only as of now

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I don't think I've ever heard of it. There's another game someone posted in the VG General thread that has some classicvania/Slain! vibes but it's PC only as of now

It was a game Zoolander was all about near 10 years ago when it was first announced. It looked cool but I thought it looked a bit too much like Metroid. Haven't watched the newer footage. Game went silent for a long time and with games like Hollow Knight coming out in the interim just kinda forgot about Ghost Song completely. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

It was a game Zoolander was all about near 10 years ago when it was first announced. It looked cool but I thought it looked a bit too much like Metroid. Haven't watched the newer footage. Game went silent for a long time and with games like Hollow Knight coming out in the interim just kinda forgot about Ghost Song completely. 

Yeah this is the first I've seen of it and it looks very Metroid, in kind of the same way that Deedlit game looks a little too much like SotN

Link to comment

Pixel art Metroidvania game Being and Becoming announced for PC

Defeat and consume the souls of the corrupted, and break the world free from endless slumber.

 

 

Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:

Story

Corrupted by a Collective Dream, a seaside kingdom falls into a deep slumber. As a rare lucid dreamer, you are able to traverse the world freely and free those who are captive to their nightmares and fantasies.

Being and Becoming is a beautifully hand-crafted pixel art Metroidvania where the world and story are shaped directly by your gameplay choices. Fight bosses and explore the world to uncover glimpses of the truth of the Collective Dream. Will you unravel the mystery and be able to defeat the corruption at its source?

 

slide 1 of 5
 
Being-and-Becoming_2022_03-22-22_001-320x180.jpg
 
Being-and-Becoming_2022_03-22-22_002-320x180.jpg
 
Being-and-Becoming_2022_03-22-22_003-320x180.jpg
 
Being-and-Becoming_2022_03-22-22_004-320x180.jpg

 

Key Features

  • Defeat and Summon Corrupted Dreamers – Kill and consume the spirits of those corrupted beyond recognition by the Collective Dream. Each new spirit absorbed can be summoned to defend and attack on your behalf.
  • Expand Your Arsenal – Assemble an arsenal of weapons wielded by noble spirits ensnared within the dream. Weave intricate combinations of attacks and utilize each weapon in a unique way to traverse the environment.
  • Brave the Kingdom Warped by Dreams – Explore a vast, interconnected world which unfolds based on your gameplay decisions. Unique playthrough-specific pathways and rooms will be available depending on where you choose to begin your crusade to quell the influence of the Collective Dream.
  • Shape the World Around You – Sleep does not absolve you of responsibility—your actions will shape the waking and dreaming world, determining their ultimate fate.
  • Gorgeous Pixel-Art Aesthetic – From picturesque to grotesque, each location has its own ambience and feel, decorated with detailed hand-crafted backdrops. Each boss has a distinctive personality, emphasized not only by the story, but also by dozens of unique animations and environmental interactions.
  • Fully Voiced-Over Characters and Atmospheric OSTBeing and Becoming features a diverse cast of charming and terrifying voice acted characters and bosses. The soundtrack is filled with dynamic and atmospheric tracks that are shaped by and directly shape gameplay.

 

Link to comment

Cathedral coming to PS4 on April 12

Currently available for Switch and PC.

 

Publisher Elden Pixels and developer Decemberborn Interactive will release Metroidvania game Cathedral for PlayStation 4 on April 12, the companies announced.

 

 

 

Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:

About

Wake up in a world with no recollection of how you got there. A world full of secrets, hidden rooms, dungeons and towns; Cathedral features a vast world, meant for exploring! You control a nameless protagonist, a knight from a different world, who teams up with a spirit known as Soul. Figure out what makes this world tick, and how to get back home.

Unravel the secrets of your past by finding the five elemental orbs. The orbs, placed in ancient times by the demi-god known only as Ardur, are protected by five fearsome guardians. Make your way through their dungeons, meet them head-on in combat, and see if you can best them!

Along the way, you will find magical items that allow you to explore even further, and reach new areas, towns and dungeons.

A Large World to Explore

Cathedral features a large interconnected 2D world, containing more than 600 rooms to explore. Use the handy world map to find new locations, items and backtracking opportunities. The world of Cathedral is completely hand-crafted, and contains many unique areas, secrets and puzzles. Each area of the world is designed to be distinct and unique with its own puzzles and challenges.

Cathedral is not a game that will hold your hand, but rather allow you to set out and explore on your own.

Modern, Tight Controls Meet Retro-Inspired Graphics

Cathedral is an homage to games of the past, built using modern technology. The game makes use of the NES color palette and sound capabilities without following the restrictions fully, which allows us to draw inspiration from both the 8-bit and 16-bit era.

Key Features

  • Single player adventure game.
  • A large world to explore, filled with secrets.
  • Challenging boss fights.
  • A map system that makes exploring and backtracking the world fun.
  • Towns, shops, shopkeepers, fortune tellers and other NPCs.
  • Lots of varying puzzles, areas and enemies.
  • Awesome 8-bit music, made in Famitracker.

 

Link to comment
On 3/19/2022 at 3:22 PM, DoctaMario said:

the same way that Deedlit game looks a little too much like SotN

I was about to ask about this?

Anyone played this yet?

 

I just got it and only played a little bit.

Yes it feels more like SOTN than Bloodstained did, yes it adds Ikaruga mechanics for some puzzles and abilities.

But I feel it's executed well and it's fun to play. 

Link to comment

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night update to add Child of Light’s Aurora as playable character on March 31 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC

Switch update due out later.

 

 

Here is an overview of the character, via 505 Games:

Aurora has lost her way and awoken in a strange, dangerous new land. Armed with the Sword of Matildis and accompanied by the loyal Igniculus, she must find a way to escape. Despite the dire situation, Aurora is not alone. Johannes is on hand to help her increase her power by transmuting items found in chests throughout the game.

In addition to her sword, Aurora begins her adventure with the help of her trusted friend Igniculus and the directional Light Ray skill. Igniculus acts on his own and can temporarily slow down enemies or heal Aurora with a flash of light. The Light Ray uses MP and shines in front of Aurora. Enemies caught in the light lock on will suffer damage.

Throughout her journey, Aurora gains power by defeating enemies and absorbing Shards. The Grade of each ability can be improved by collecting more shards of the same type and, with the help of Johannes, you can level up the Rank.

After defeating certain bosses, she will grow stronger and gain additional abilities as she ages. Each stage of her progression will add to her movement abilities and unlock previously inaccessible parts of the castle.

Starting a game as Aurora is simple. From the Main Menu, find an open save slot and start a new game. After choosing the save file name, you’ll be able to choose your starting character: Miriam, Zangetsu or Aurora. (Bloodless is chosen by naming a new save “BLOODLESS” in all caps).

The Child of Light crossover will launch on March 31 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Switch will launch at a later date, stay tuned for news.

The update is labeled as 1.30 for most platforms.

 

 

Link to comment
20 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

I was about to ask about this?

Anyone played this yet?

 

I just got it and only played a little bit.

Yes it feels more like SOTN than Bloodstained did, yes it adds Ikaruga mechanics for some puzzles and abilities.

But I feel it's executed well and it's fun to play. 

Tell me more about the Ikaruga style puzzles.

 

It's a me thing, but I don't like when a game rides the other games it's biting off too hard. That was one of my problems with Vigil The Last Night. It was a good game, but it really says "Hey, if you liked Dark Souls, you're gonna LOVE me" in a way that isn't very subtle at all and Deedlit looked like that but with SotN. Like why would I play it when I can play Souls or SotN?  Deedlit looks like a good game though. 

16 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night update to add Child of Light’s Aurora as playable character on March 31 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC

Switch update due out later.

 

 

 

Man still making content for this! I need to do a Bloodless run and check out that new area they added awhile back.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

Tell me more about the Ikaruga style puzzles.

 

There are free and wind element attacks and puzzles and Deedlit can change which element harms her on the fly, much like the Ikaruga ship can flip polarities. 

 

Deedlit may look a little like Symohony but it's not Symphony. It's much shorter, smaller, and a heavy emphasis on that polarity/element system. 

 

For reference Deelit in Wonderlabyrinth is developed by the same guys who made Touhou Luna Nights, a short little Metroidvania where the puzzle element is freezing time instead of element shifting. 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, RSG3 said:

There are free and wind element attacks and puzzles and Deedlit can change which element harms her on the fly, much like the Ikaruga ship can flip polarities. 

 

Deedlit may look a little like Symohony but it's not Symphony. It's much shorter, smaller, and a heavy emphasis on that polarity/element system. 

 

For reference Deelit in Wonderlabyrinth is developed by the same guys who made Touhou Luna Nights, a short little Metroidvania where the puzzle element is freezing time instead of element shifting. 

Interesting maybe I'll have to check Deedlit out.

 

Speaking of Touhou when are those Castlevania-ish Touhou games actually coming to switch? I thought they were supposed to be out already

Link to comment
1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

Speaking of Touhou when are those Castlevania-ish Touhou games actually coming to switch? I thought they were supposed to be out already

That's a good question. TOouhouvania 1 was supposed to be out last year but never happened. Don't really know what happened there or whats continuing to put it off. Something to look into I guess. 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...
Stage Select