Stage Select

Gotta Find That Dragonball

That episode was pretty cool but the padding was fucking hard and loose for the whole thing to sum up in a 3 second ending zinger. At least it was an alright ending

Originally toriyama was too lazy to keep coloring goku's hair so he changed it to blonde, now he's too lazy to color any of him so he made him white. I see through your tricks old man

The spoilers aren't anything crazy imo.

I mean, I thought everyone saw the Frieza "surprise" coming.

Also, did I miss something or am I right to be disappointed that Jiren keeps powering up? When he was introduced I took it that he was a character who went all out from the jump/didn't hold back (which was cool to me because that established a certain power that HAD to be reached or else U7 was fucked, but for some reason, whenever Goku gets stronger so does Jiren (which brings up another question, but who cares).

Final fight was pretty good, and animation quality was great as well. 

Spoiler

Freeza + Goku finish was pretty neat -- I was getting tired of seeing Goku + Vegeta all the time.  Is this Freeza's transformation into a good guy? One can only hope.

Overall it was nice ending to a series that I feel was 80% trash (I thought almost everything besides universe tournament and goku black arcs was terrible).  Hopefully the movie is good and when the series resumes it can keep the quality up.  The beginning of Super was a travesty and if series 2 starts the same way I might not even bother.

I didn't keep up with the anime from the beginning but did read the manga up until the end of the goku black arc. I started by watching the Broly girl episodes on youtube and the rest on crunchyroll. It was pretty exciting to see how the battle concluded, and I'm pretty satisfied with how the series ended. But at the same time all I can keep telling myself is "this was an obvious outcome" XD

Does anyone know if there's going to be another season or series?

Edited by Pastrami
2 minutes ago, Pastrami said:

I didn't keep up with the anime from the beginning but did read the manga up until the end of the goku black arc. I started by watching the Broly girl episodes on youtube and the rest on crunchyroll. It was pretty exciting to see how the battle concluded, and I'm pretty satisfied with how the series ended. But at the same time all I can keep telling myself is "this was an obvious outcome" XD

Does anyone know if there's going to be another season or series?

They've got a movie coming out this year, and after the movie I think they'll start a new series.  Might be a little bit of a wait though.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey anyone seen this yet. MasakoX, the voice of TFS Goku, has put together a Dragonball fan series. He has a "What If' series on his channel. One of them, "What If Raditz Turned Good", got really popular with his subscribers. He's put together a team and made a motion comic style series based on it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
47 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Oh so there is a dragonball thread?  Nice.  We def gotta talk about that Vegeta gain when it gets translated.

With my brother we are 99.99% sure that it would amount to nothing like all his other gains so far, specially the ones from Super, where he has so far got a lot of what would be game changing stuff on other mangas, but on db, and its laser focus on Goku being the only one being resolute, makes us Vegeta fans sad pandas 😕

On 7/19/2021 at 5:12 PM, Hecatom said:

With my brother we are 99.99% sure that it would amount to nothing like all his other gains so far, specially the ones from Super, where he has so far got a lot of what would be game changing stuff on other mangas, but on db, and its laser focus on Goku being the only one being resolute, makes us Vegeta fans sad pandas 😕

Goku took L after L in Super. When's the last time he beat the villain of a major arc.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Goku took L after L in Super. When's the last time he beat the villain of a major arc.

And yet, Vegeta has been taking even worse L's too.

The only redeeming thing about all those arcs is that Vegeta has been gaining massive character developments, but outside of that, he has been robbed multiple times.

22 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

And yet, Vegeta has been taking even worse L's too.

The only redeeming thing about all those arcs is that Vegeta has been gaining massive character developments, but outside of that, he has been robbed multiple times.

Goku is hardly my favorite character but he's not getting W's. The last transformation that got him a W was Super Saiyan.