Stage Select

Gotta Find That Dragonball

5 minutes ago, B R O W N said:

Just read it, I didn’t see anything even remotely controversial. Chapter was pretty business as usual. 

People were complaining in my twitter feed about the wish Bardock made that seems to imply which also Vegeta also states in this chapter that the only reason Goku perservered through his challenges was because of the wish.  This was revealed more so in the previous chapter but Vegeta commenting on it seems to more confirm this might be the case. 

Edit:  One thing to note on this though is we still don't have a 100% confirmation that this wish even really occurred though cause I have to go back an reread the previous chapter.  Munaito asks Bardock if he wants to make a wish and Bardock doesn't even know WTF Munaito is talking about since they're talking through telepathy and Bardock says it in a kind of dismissive manner this is on top that we never see Munaito "on screen" as it were actually making the wish.   So can only speculate and assume that Munaito did make the wish for now...which doesn't explain Raditz.  Personally think people may need to chill out to find out of Munaito actually made the wish how Bardock said it or if he said something different.  I find it really interesting that the manga seems to go out of the way to not show Munaito make the wish before the balls depart.

Edited by Sonichuman
2 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

People were complaining in my twitter feed about the wish Bardock made that seems to imply which also Vegeta also states in this chapter that the only reason Goku perservered through his challenges was because of the wish.  This was revealed more so in the previous chapter but Vegeta commenting on it seems to more confirm this might be the case. 

I think the implication is pretty clear that this wish only allowed them to survive into adulthood. Bardock “wished for them to thrive”, and both Goku and Raditz definitely did and became powerful adult warriors. 

I mean, if the wish was the only thing keeping Goku alive for HIS ENTIRE LIFE, why didn’t Raditz survive then? 

I never really got the implication that the wish is why Goku always succeeds (because he actually doesn’t), but rather it kept Goku and Raditz safe long enough so they could “thrive” and become powerful warriors. 

2 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Speaking of which, you'd think Goku would wish Raditz back lol

That rock head haven't wished even the homie King Kai back, let alone Raditz lmao.

He'll probably bring back Cell first and toss him a senzu for old times' sake. 🤣

4 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Goku has survived

john-cena-are-you-sure-about-that.gif

Spoiler

For real tho, there's nothing too nuts about that chapter besides it showing that Vegeta can go Ultra Ego at will, which was already suspected, and that Goku can go UI by focusing on victory instead of staying calm, so now he probably can tap into that at will as well.

Just another bump in the power scale. Nice to see that they're actually sticking to different transformations for Goku and Vegeta. This is good for games lol.

Reminder that during the ToP people where complaining that Kale "tanked" a SSJB Goku attack, thinking that it meant that she was on par with him in terms of power.

Instead of assuming what was more likely what was meant to be the idea, that Goku transformed to try to overwhelm her with a sudden burst of power, but was clearly not using his full power because he assumed that what he used was enough.

49 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

There are new images and a new trailer for Dragonball Super: Superhero (That title is so Dragon Ball BTW)

FT7PANjUcAAIL8f?format=jpg&name=large

Did Bulma just get a BBL? 🤣

Edit: 

Spoiler

New Piccolo form confirmed from the looks of it. Definitely not just some weird lighting. 🤯

Edited by Volt
  • 2 weeks later...

Super Hero movie gets release dates for different regions, Some of the cast for the English cast gets shown

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2022/06/14/dragon-ball-super-super-hero-reveals-global-theatrical-release-dates-english-dub-cast?utm_source=community_cr&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news_en&referrer=community_cr_twitter_news

Most of the normal cast are who you expect....They haven't put who's doing the voice for Broly but I imagine it's going to be JYB.  Also Charles Martinet will be voicing a character in the movie.

2 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Super Hero movie gets release dates for different regions, Some of the cast for the English cast gets shown

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2022/06/14/dragon-ball-super-super-hero-reveals-global-theatrical-release-dates-english-dub-cast?utm_source=community_cr&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news_en&referrer=community_cr_twitter_news

Most of the normal cast are who you expect....They haven't put who's doing the voice for Broly but I imagine it's going to be JYB.  Also Charles Martinet will be voicing a character in the movie.

They announced his voice months back 

Super Hero movie spoilers. (No, I haven't actually watched the YT shaky cam vid.)

Spoiler

From what I hear, this shit is legit Super Bio-Broly. 💀

Lohan Blanco looks ridiculous, but what I'm really curious about is Piccolo. Formerly known as Big Green, we have a name change pending for it to be replaced as Big Orange.

How tf does it work? What's the real name, because I know these clowns didn't deadass call him Orange Piccolo. 🤣

And more importantly, does it actually look good? Because I've seen pics ranging from this:

Dragon-Ball-Super-%E2%80%93-Watch-Orange

To this:

FVEluNIXEAMRJz2.jpg

The second one is a very appropriate reaction pic to Lohan Blanco btw, seriously, wtf is that? 💀

3 minutes ago, Volt said:

Super Hero movie spoilers. (No, I haven't actually watched the YT shaky cam vid.)

Reveal hidden contents

From what I hear, this shit is legit Super Bio-Broly. 💀

Lohan Blanco looks ridiculous, but what I'm really curious about is Piccolo. Formerly known as Big Green, we have a name change pending for it to be replaced as Big Orange.

How tf does it work? What's the real name, because I know these clowns didn't deadass call him Orange Piccolo. 🤣

And more importantly, does it actually look good? Because I've seen pics ranging from this:

Dragon-Ball-Super-%E2%80%93-Watch-Orange

To this:

FVEluNIXEAMRJz2.jpg

The second one is a very appropriate reaction pic to Lohan Blanco btw, seriously, wtf is that? 💀

I'm not going to click on that spoiler...but I'm going to assume that spoiler has to do with Gohan cause I've been seeing mentions about it here and there but haven't actually seen it yet.

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm not going to click on that spoiler...but I'm going to assume that spoiler has to do with Gohan cause I've been seeing mentions about it here and there but haven't actually seen it yet.

Tbh, I care as much about Lohan as he does about training.

What I'm really curious about is Piccolo's role in this movie.

Edit: Pretty irrelevant spoiler.

Spoiler

SPOILER_unknown.png

Bulma deadass asked Shenron for a BBL. The meme turned out to be true. 💀

Edited by Volt
On 6/15/2022 at 3:39 PM, Sonichuman said:

Broly's?  When?  I'm only aware that JYB took over starting with DBFZ but I wasn't sure if he was going to be temp or permanent.

I'm pretty sure Johhny is doing DBS Broly everywhere now 

He's in FighterZ, Legends, I think Xenoverse 2

He's not in Kakarot (no content related to that version) or Dokkan (no card with voices yet), but it's safe to assume going forward he'll be the voice of broly 

Most likely movie dub is also him 

However Z Broly is a different situation. In DBFZ they never changed the voice retroactively (so Broly doesn't have any new lines for more recent characters). In Dokkan Johhny tried doing a dub active skill for one of the cards last year but it didn't quite sound right. In Legends he has a different voice actor altogether, though I'm not sure who that is

Edited by PVL_93_RU
41 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

New chapter is up

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/dragon-ball-super-chapter-85/chapter/24709?action=read

Not sure what Gas has been influenced to do but I get the feeling this is going to involve the Andross Contingency (If I'm going down I'm taking you with me).  Also interesting Tech for Gas...and kinda new altered tech for Goku.

Spoiler

Isnt that "Tech" just the UI Omen form?

9 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Hide contents

Isnt that "Tech" just the UI Omen form?

Spoiler

I don't think it is since Goku specifically says this version of U.I. will allow him to use his emotions vs needing to be calm and his mind clear.  Sign/Omen is Goku trying to get to Mastered UI but not quite getting there making it hard for him to attack and dodge at the same time without thinking.  Goku seems to be implying this version seems to imply that he's using a form of it that he can actually use his emotions.  How does that work you ask?  I DON'T KNOW lol.   Goku just came up with this on the fly after Vegeta urged him to expand on UI and make it his own and this was the result after meditating on it for 5 minutes while Vegeta held off Gas.  I can't even remember if this was something hinted at by Whis or not cause as far as I know it wasn't.

Edit

Spoiler

Actually...now that I think about it wasn't Whis trying to teach Goku earlier about using UI without actually "Using UI"?  Whis was trying to tell him that it's not something that he needs to concentrate on it its just something that you can just turn on  and Goku was trying to test that out with mixed results against Granolah.  So I guess this version of U.I. is ultimately what's come about from this.

Edited by Sonichuman
16 hours ago, Sonichuman said:
  Hide contents

I don't think it is since Goku specifically says this version of U.I. will allow him to use his emotions vs needing to be calm and his mind clear.  Sign/Omen is Goku trying to get to Mastered UI but not quite getting there making it hard for him to attack and dodge at the same time without thinking.  Goku seems to be implying this version seems to imply that he's using a form of it that he can actually use his emotions.  How does that work you ask?  I DON'T KNOW lol.   Goku just came up with this on the fly after Vegeta urged him to expand on UI and make it his own and this was the result after meditating on it for 5 minutes while Vegeta held off Gas.  I can't even remember if this was something hinted at by Whis or not cause as far as I know it wasn't.

Edit

Hide contents

Actually...now that I think about it wasn't Whis trying to teach Goku earlier about using UI without actually "Using UI"?  Whis was trying to tell him that it's not something that he needs to concentrate on it its just something that you can just turn on  and Goku was trying to test that out with mixed results against Granolah.  So I guess this version of U.I. is ultimately what's come about from this.

Spoiler

Bro, that's Sign. Goku could only go up to Sign after training with Merus because ofhis emotions.

The difference now is that he's actively tapping into it so he can get mad while fighting.

2 hours ago, Volt said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Bro, that's Sign. Goku could only go up to Sign after training with Merus because ofhis emotions.

The difference now is that he's actively tapping into it so he can get mad while fighting.

Spoiler

Upon looking further into it and looking at it incomparison to how it's portrayed earlier in the manga then does in fact look to be just Sign/Omen so I'll take the L on this.  I'm probably getting tripped up because I'm trying to apply logic to a series that often at times doesn't.  If this is indeed Sign/Omen with no changes at all...why in the hell is this now stronger than Mastered U.I.?

3 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Hide contents

Upon looking further into it and looking at it incomparison to how it's portrayed earlier in the manga then does in fact look to be just Sign/Omen so I'll take the L on this.  I'm probably getting tripped up because I'm trying to apply logic to a series that often at times doesn't.  If this is indeed Sign/Omen with no changes at all...why in the hell is this now stronger than Mastered U.I.?

Spoiler

It could be that after already managed to be stable in UI, he can now use UI omen with more effectiveness, hence why he is using it.

Now, what I would like to see is what kind of buff will UE get, because as it is, the boost in power means shit if he gets damage that ends hindering him.
One would assume he will use a barrier made of Hakai energy, but alas...

17 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Hide contents

It could be that after already managed to be stable in UI, he can now use UI omen with more effectiveness, hence why he is using it.

Now, what I would like to see is what kind of buff will UE get, because as it is, the boost in power means shit if he gets damage that ends hindering him.
One would assume he will use a barrier made of Hakai energy, but alas...

Spoiler

Nope. Omen still got a crazy stamina drain.

The drawbacks for the new forms are clear.

Omen: Stamina Drain

MUI: Hard to maintain and activate emotionally.

Ego: Too Unga.

Can't wait to see how they'll be passing Gas next chapter.

2 hours ago, Volt said:
  Hide contents

Nope. Omen still got a crazy stamina drain.

The drawbacks for the new forms are clear.

Omen: Stamina Drain

MUI: Hard to maintain and activate emotionally.

Ego: Too Unga.

Can't wait to see how they'll be passing Gas next chapter.

Spoiler

The stamina drain qas just because he was accessing the form for the 1st time, each time he accessed it during the top he was able to sustain it for more time and with less drabacks. 

It has never been an actual permanent drawback of the form, since is a state of mind more than an actual transformation, hence why Whiss said he should stop thinking about it as such. 

4 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Reveal hidden contents

The stamina drain qas just because he was accessing the form for the 1st time, each time he accessed it during the top he was able to sustain it for more time and with less drabacks. 

It has never been an actual permanent drawback of the form, since is a state of mind more than an actual transformation, hence why Whiss said he should stop thinking about it as such. 

Spoiler

Mastered doesn't have the stamina drain issues, Omen does.

SPOILER_unknown.png

9 hours ago, Volt said:
  Hide contents

Mastered doesn't have the stamina drain issues, Omen does.

SPOILER_unknown.png

Spoiler

He also has problems maintaining the true UI form, remember when he was training with Whiss at the start of this arc. 

It is why Whiss told him to stop thinking about it as a transformation. 

I am sure that he is saying he doesn't have enough time because he can't keep the form due requiring a lot of focus to keep a balance between having his emotions with a state of mind that needs him to keep a calm mind. 

He also had a burnout and more severe the 1st time he activated true UI. 

7 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Hide contents

He also has problems maintaining the true UI form, remember when he was training with Whiss at the start of this arc. 

It is why Whiss told him to stop thinking about it as a transformation. 

I am sure that he is saying he doesn't have enough time because he can't keep the form due requiring a lot of focus to keep a balance between having his emotions with a state of mind that needs him to keep a calm mind. 

He also had a burnout and more severe the 1st time he activated true UI. 

Spoiler

SPOILER_unknown.png

SPOILER_unknown.png

Man openly states why he's running with Omen instead of Mastered UI. But as we know...

unknown.png

So I got to watch the movie earlier today 

My general thoughts without talking at all about the plot is that Act 1 and Act 2 are the highlights, with Act 3 going downhill significantly imo

Also the characters generally animate really well and they actually did proper facial animation instead of typical mouth closed mouth open stuff. Kinda feels like ArcSys style due to the framerate at which characters move in casual situations and in combat. But the backgrounds and environments are so offensively PS3 era graphics it hurts me to look at most of that 

If you want spoilers 

Spoiler

- I'm not entirely sure how it makes sense that Red Ribbon grew to this gigantic base of operations and still as highly technologically advanced and yet nobody knows about their existence. Are you telling me no one ever at all tried entering the cave or noticed the activity inside the crater before the holographic disguise was put in place? 

- Hedo being this genius all this time but only actively sought out by RR is strange. You'd think he could present himself just through the inventions without telling about his lineage. But even then Magenta, the new RR boss, recruited Hedo through deception of Capsule Corp bring an evil company, and not to seek revenge because of Gero's death. I guess it is a story decision to not tie yet another Villain/movie to Goku 

- HUMAN 21 IS NOW CANON ASSUMING SUPER HERO IS ACKNOWLEDGED IN FUTURE DB MEDIA 

- Pan is fucking adorable. We're pretty much continuing on the whole "saiyan descendants are stronger with each generation" thing which started with Gohan and went on all the way to Goku Jr in GT. And it really almost feels like this DBS Pan is 100x more powerful than what GT Pan ever accomplished

- Uncle Piccolo is cute and all but people were already being really annoying with the "Gohan's dad is a namekian" meme, and it's essentially given a second life due to this movie. Kinda wack on both Videl and Gohan to dump certain essential functions like picking Pan up from school. But at least Videl isn't against Pan training like Chichi was with Gohan and Goten 

- Goku, Vegeta, Broly all training on Beerus planet is actually cool. This indeed means that the previous movie is canonical, though for whatever reason Toyotaro straight up ignores Broly's existence in the Manga. Hopefully the anime fixes this oversight if it ever returns at all. Seems like Cheelai and Lemo also temporarily relocated to the place since they kinda don't really have anywhere else to go except for travelling space. Beerus is now officially a simp, albeit him calling Cheelai cute is uhh... Random? Like he never acknowledged women previously 

- So the main plot of the movie Magenta recruiting Hedo, builds up new Androids to seek out and destroy Goku, Vegeta and Buu, as well as Gohan. This is revealed after Piccolo is attacked by Gamma 2, one of said new Androids, and following an unsussessful assassination attempt Piccolo infiltrates the aforementioned RR complex. And yes the big ass RR base is basically the Wakanda of Dragon Ball. Anyways, Piccolo learns of the RR plan, and because he knows Gohan personally he suggests luring him out by kid napping his daughter

- The luring out part also plays into the fact that several scenes earlier, Piccolo visited Gohan and essentially shouted at him for slacking off yet again and being a total bitch, so much so that Piccolo put the weighed clothing onto Gohan through Clothes Beam, and Gohan visually struggled to keep his posture up 

- So, Piccolo goes through with this plan, and travels alongside an RR brute. The two arrive at Pan's school, the brute goes through and tries to fool the teacher that he's either a nanny or a relative of Pan, but Pan is like "fuck you I don't know you" and literally knocks him the fuck out lmaaaoooo

Piccolo instead comes up, Pan immediately recognises him, and offscreen Piccolo tells Pan the whole plan, which she naturally plays into, even to the point of being out into handcuffs inside the RR airship. Oh and yeah Piccolo trying to pilot the damn thing is hilarious 

- Piccolo, the Brute, Pan arrive back at the RR base, Pan is sat onto a chair to record a message for Gohan. Also Pan is denied Oreo cookies which further proves RE are evil motherfuckers. Piccolo then again offers to deliver the message directly to Gohan, paired up with the brute still, and the two do just that. When Gohan sees the video he gets REALLY FUCKING MAD. However, HOW did he not sense Piccolo's presence or notice him through the visor? Even Pan did and she's a child. I guess it's a play on Gohan having a messed up vision (as he wears glasses all the time, finally giving him a reason to)? 

- Anyway, prior to this Piccolo visits Dende at the lookout as he understood he wasn't strong enough to beat Gamma 2 so he asked Dende's assistance to unlock Piccolo's potential exactly like what Guru did to Krillin and Gohan on Namek. Apparently though dende, despite being from the same Clan as Guru, can't yet do such stuff as he's not old enough or something? Instead Dende upgrades Shenron and tells Piccolo to make a wish via Dragon Balls. I guess that's a thing now. Somehow. It's because plot, don't ask questions 

Luckily for Piccolo, Bulma was seeking out DBs as well for her own reasons, and Piccolo contacts her via the phone which I guess was gifted to him. Hilariously enough Piccolo doesn't understand the technology fully so he holds the thing with two fingers pinched at the top

- So, Bulma and Piccolo meet up, Piccolo wishes for the potential unlock, and Bulma also wishes for.... A slightly bigger ass and touched up eyebrows. Yes, that's actually what she does. No, I'm not kidding. I wish I was. There were actually a few closeup shots of her ass earlier in the movie while she was looking for the Dragon Radar looking thing to contact Whis and tell Goku and Vegeta about the looming RR threat. 

- Finally, we enter act 3. Long story short, here's what happens

1) Piccolo, Gohan, Brute arrive at RR base. Gohan sees Pan, flies out the airship leaving it in an explosion, gets angry again, Gamma 1 steps up to fight, and the two clash 

2) Gohan powers up to SSJ to try and match Gamma 1, and at first they're sorts even but Gamma 1 then overpowers Gohan. Seeing this occur, Piccolo reaches Pan, tells her another secret plan, and pretends to grab her by the neck or the collar of her shirt to anger Gohan even further 

3) Gohan transforms into Ultimate, fucks Gamma 1 up, and sets his sights onto Piccolo but is stopped by Gamma 1,so the two continue to battle. Piccolo then finally reveals himself, and takes on Gamma 2 as a rematch ensues, with Piccolo also showing his new form with potential unlocked. Presumably it's called Ultimate Piccolo 

4) Ultihan vs Gamma 1 and Ulticcolo vs Gamma 2 proceed, Gohan defeats G1, Piccolo is initially still overpowered by G2 but then reveals ANOTHER transformation where his skin turns orange and he visually reminds me of Lord Slug - he's much taller, his face changes, he's essentially built like a tank. G2 tries pummelling at Piccolo but is knocked out by him with one fucking punch 

5) Seeing this, Magenta and Carmine (the right hand to Magenta) begin to retreat, Hedo follows them, Magena runs away while Carmine and a few RR goons take aim at Hedo but Pan completely wrecks their shit 

6) Magenta reaches the RR lab, tries an emergency boot sequence for Cell Max, which is Hedo's attempt at recreating Gero's work, Hedo threatens Magenta, Magenta takes off his suit to reveal he has battle armor underneath which apparently insreses his physical strength, but is kinda zombified by Hedo's little bee robot with a sting which injects something into Magenta. 7) Magenta now enraged punches the controls panel, and the Cell Max sequence is on. Hedo is unable to stop it which prompts and escape. Bulma, Krillin, 18, Goten and Trunks (WHO ARE NOW PROPER LOOKING TEENAGERS HELL YEA) arrive in the meantime to help clean up. Hedo warns both Gamma 1 and 2 who are now back up and conscious that Cell Max is unleashed, and a big Kaiju style fight ensues 

😎 this entire sequence is more or less a shittier retread of Hiruderagn fight from Wrath of the Dragon movie. No really, there's not much difference to it. We even get a Gotenks fusion though this time the two fail and Fatenks takes on Cell Max instead. Cell Max is clearly stronger than everybody else so Gamma 2 attempts a suicide move to stop him once and for all. It's a pretty cool moment but unfortunately the attack merely blows up Cell's arm

9) Piccolo tries to protect Gamma 2's disabled body, holds off his entire leg, Krillin comes in to assist and reminds Piccolo that he can also grow big which is what he did vs Goku all the way back in Dragon Ball. Piccolo goes like "oh yes tru" and uses the technique. Giant Piccolo and Cell Max now start punching and kicking each other, and Piccolo gives Gohan a Senzu bean to power back up fully 

10) Piccolo gets fucked up, almost seemingly dies, Gohan sees this and becomes absolutely furious with the same red background as when he first went SSJ2, powers up, and his new form is shown. I think it looks like shit personally 

11) Finally, Gohan Blanco overpowers Cell Max, doesn't even flinch from Cell attacks, Piccolo ties him up with his stretch limbs, so Gohan fires off a quickly charged Special Beam Cannon, which destroys Cell. That's pretty much the end of the movie 

Oh and yeah there's a post credit scene where after a sparring match between Goku and Vegeta, WHO ARE STILL ON BEERUS PLANET THIS ENTIRE TIME, are tired as af, but Vegeta lands a final push and catches a W vs Goku. Broly was merely watching this entire time. 

On 6/25/2022 at 2:55 PM, PVL_93_RU said:

So I got to watch the movie earlier today 

Camrip or is it out in HD?

I'm legit curious about how they did on the 3D front because this might unironically be the style for the next part of the anime.

Sooooo....Toei put out the final DBS Super Hero Trailer today aaaaand it spoils something that I thought was fake initially

Watch only if you want to know before it gets released over here.  It's not like...super huge but it could be a nice surprise for people in the theater if they can somehow avoid spoilers.

Edit:...wow...ok so they spoil...A LOT.  I mean I already saw the other thing but I didn't expect Toei to actually put it in a trailer.

Edited by Sonichuman
17 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Sooooo....Toei put out the final DBS Super Hero Trailer today aaaaand it spoils something that I thought was fake initially

*snip*

Watch only if you want to know before it gets released over here.  It's not like...super huge but it could be a nice surprise for people in the theater if they can somehow avoid spoilers.

Edit:...wow...ok so they spoil...A LOT.  I mean I already saw the other thing but I didn't expect Toei to actually put it in a trailer.

They spoiled the entire fukkin movie with pretty much 2 exceptions:

Spoiler

Gohan finishing Cell Max with the Special Beam Cannon.

Vegeta beating Goku on their sparring match.

On the flip side, we did get to take a good look at how the movie looks in HD... And honestly, especially with how rough the animation was for Super at the beginning, I wouldn't mind if that was the standard for the anime.

On 6/29/2022 at 1:26 PM, Darc_Requiem said:

I actually saw a quality camrip that had subtitles. I didn't know that was a thing.

It helps that phone cameras nowadays are really good. Props to the cameraman for keeping it steady.  From what I've heard, that footage was cropped, rotated and then someone added subs to it.

I legit forgot it was a camrip some times. 🤣

Edited by Volt
20 minutes ago, Volt said:

It helps that phone cameras nowadays are really good. Props to the cameraman for keeping it steady.  From what I've heard, that footage was cropped, rotated and then someone added subs to it.

I legit forgot it was a camrip some times. 🤣

I forgot too. Somebody got up in front of the guy filming and you could see the top of his head for few seconds. That's when I remembered "Oh yeah, this is a camrip."