Stage Select

Wake up Samurai: the Cyberpunk 2077 thread

That sucks. Should deffinitly jump to near the top of the patch list priority. 

Man discourse has fucked up my ability to remember most other forums still have pages. 

Context of this post is about the save file corruption. 

You just have to do an assload of it to get the issue. I look everything and did a decent amount of crafting (how I know its not where it should be) and haven't had an issue.........yet.........................knock on wood. 

Edited by RSG3

That save file issue on Skyrim was mainly with the PS3 version if I recall...so at least for me it was luck that I got the "correct" version at the time on xbox 360.... the strange thing though was how the older 360 version was a much better experience for me than the XB1 "Special Edition" years later....I am not sure how it became noticeably worse but it did for me....and no, mods weren't the issue.  I was one of those strange few that was playing the game "vanilla" so I could get achievements first.  I only dabbled in mods on the pc version.

Back on Cyberpunk though... I'm still "early game" I suppose but the experience has been mostly fine... still "only" 3 crashes so far.....though that in itself is a shame that one can say "eh, it's only crashed 3 times so far in the early game..".  I prefer the time when that was an extremely rare occurrence in games.

2 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Does anyone know what causes the relic malfunction? It keeps happening to me.  

I don't think their is a cause outside of from a narrative standpoint. The longer you go in the story, the further along the relics damage/overwriting of V's mind occurs. To me it just seems that the random occurrences increase the further along you progress in the story.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
grammar
3 minutes ago, Skort said:

I got the double jump mod in Cyber and I have been spoiled.That thing is so good.I "can't" play the game without it now.

It's the same thing that happened to me when I decided to pick Bass instead of Megaman in Megaman & Bass ( great game btw ) 

Hard disagree on Megaman & Bass, but hard agree on the legs. I didn't get the Double Jump I got the High Jump and it really changed my traversal options. 

I almost feels the legs are too expensive but I'm also doing a better job making money on my new build so perhaps not. Need more time into the game. But yea love the legs upgrades. 

Dodging is a bit cumversom. Do think they could have come up with soemthing better. I would have dedicated O to dodge and R3 to crouch. There are plenty of times where I try to dodge and end the dodge in a crouch which really isn't very helpful when trying to fight Sasquatch and ither similar shit. Makes Melee a vit harder then it out to be...tho Melee seems OP as fuck to me to...probably not as useful on Hard tho. 

9 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Anybody have the sinner man mission glitch on them? The fixer goes completely silent when explaining what the job is.

I have had that glitch randomly. Seems to happen more often after the 1.05 patch. I've also had part of the UI get "stuck" too. Apparently 1.05 was  big help to console players from frame rate stand point at least...

6 hours ago, RSG3 said:

She won't let Fem V hit man. Fucking sucks lmao. Deffinitly best Chooms for Life tho. Panama best girl easily. She kicks the pants off of Judy cuz she actually grows and becomes a better person. 

It's kinda stupid that the option is available to hit with fem V. It was attempting when it came up but my V needs a new bestie more. 

34 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I don't dislike Judy but sees near my least favorite side character. @RSG38MB Save limit has been removed. 

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37214/hotfix-1-06

Good work CDPR. I will say this was a dumb mistake. They learned clearly that people want NG+ and to play on the same file for HOURS with Witcher 3 so to develop the save system this way was pretty foolish. Good on them for quickly fixing it. 

As I said earlier, the Cyberpunk 2076 jokes where funny but the big difference between these two titles is that one will get fixed (as we are clearly seeing) and the other one will always be Fallout 76. 

And yea I don't dislike Judy, she's fine, I just dont like her nearly as much as so many other people seem to. Panam>>>>>>>Judy easy. 

Edited by RSG3
31 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Do people actually like Judy as a character or is she liked for being insanely hot? I feel it easily the latter. 

I like her as a character because i dont think shes very attractice at all. Shes covered in uggo ass Tatoos. 

Everyone else seem to just wanna fuck her tho. 

On the Dream on Mission....uh oh lol. I also told him the truth. 

Edited by RSG3
3 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Do people actually like Judy as a character or is she liked for being insanely hot? I feel it easily the latter. 

Wait, she's insanely hot? Like I don't see that at all. I'm not into tats but even if she had none, I still don't see it. No hyperbole, I've strolled past random Night City NPCs that are hotter than her. 

7 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Wait, she's insanely hot? Like I don't see that at all. I'm not into tats but even if she had none, I still don't see it. No hyperbole, I've strolled past random Night City NPCs that are hotter than her. 

Judy is right up my alley...lots of tats and I find the undercut thing attractive. Points docked for the corny spiderweb tattoos tho. Personality wise she’s just sorta whatever too...like y’all said Panam > Judy.

The only NPC I really want is Rita Wheeler. 

zzl4sjedkz561.jpg?auto=webp&s=95fee70bf8

Edited by Vhozite