Stage Select

Garou: Mark of the Wolves

I've been on a real Neo Geo kick lately. So much so that I'm seriously considering buying one. Anyway, thought I'd make a thread for the game I've been playing the most lately.

Garou_JP_DB-NC.jpg

This game is the shit.

Let me know if anyone's down for some games. Considered starting a section of the site that tracks player profiles/tournament results -- maybe I should start up a Garou tourney league...

On 2/28/2018 at 4:55 PM, Darc_Requiem said:

Awesome game, too bad it launched right as 3D fighters were taking off. Garou gets its due from hardcore fighting game fans. However, gamers in general don't even know it exists.

I've dabbled with it here and there over the years, but I recently decided to sit down and learn it properly. Real issue is getting people to play with -- Fightcade lobby is pretty much empty, and Steam version had a whopping 2 people playing the past day or so. I doubt I'll have better luck with the PS4 version.

I think I'll start a tourney to attract more interest.

Edit: I just bought a Neo Geo. Shit is getting real now.

On 3/1/2018 at 4:03 PM, Darc_Requiem said:

Sorry man. I'd pick the game up but my wrist is jacked up. Doctors don't know why and I've barely been able to play SFV lately. I may have to take up pad soon 😞

Sorry to hear that man -- hope you're able to work things out. Pad life isn't all that bad!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@misterBee I bought the game for PS4 a while ago but it took fucking forever to get a game and on top of that the one I did get was super fucking laggy. 

I had also also bought the game on my phone and had allot of fun playing arcade mode (fuck grant). 

Rock is my man but I hear he’s booty sweat in this game. If I was playing for real I’d just teir whore and main Kevin Rian heh. 

• 2 years later...