Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

I already told stu but make fast and the furious cross over with transformers but the future version with galvatron

Cars powered by nos and energon because ludracris figured it out. 

The quintessans mad at Dom for talking back to them

Letty and like arcee beefin

Why Letty beefing with Arcee 🤣

I went swimming at a friends earlier today and This is the first time I’ve ever been sunburnt in my life and I absolutely fucking hate it. Itll always get red but by the end of the day it turns into a tan. It’s been that way my entire life until today. 

The sunburn on my left shoulder/arm in particular is driving my neuropathy crazy. It doesn’t know what to do with the information it’s getting. So My arm keeps getting really painful hot flashes and then it gets extremely cold and starts shaking wildly. 

I don’t have any aloe Vera so I put on some skin repair cream and it helped a little. Hopefully when I wake up I’ll feel much better cause this sucks assssss

Edited by iStu X
6 hours ago, iStu X said:

This is the first time I’ve ever been sunburnt in my life and I absolutely fucking hate it.

Sunburns are the pits. I used to get sunburnt all the time as a kid, but take that shit mad serious now. 

Between getting older and getting tattoos, it's the right decision for my health and my wallet that I protect myself. 

8 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

VGM Fridays:

30 years of one of the greatest beat- em ups of all time!

Big apple.  3 AM....

Boss theme at   20:19

Soundtracks are another thing Konami was reeeeeallly really good at in the 80s and 90s. Hell  even in the 2000s there was a lot of quality music in most if not all their games. I played the hell out of this back in the day, it was one of the few games I can think of, along with Double Dragon 2 that was better than its arcade counterpart. 

20 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Soundtracks are another thing Konami was reeeeeallly really good at in the 80s and 90s. Hell  even in the 2000s there was a lot of quality music in most if not all their games. I played the hell out of this back in the day, it was one of the few games I can think of, along with Double Dragon 2 that was better than its arcade counterpart. 

Best beat 'em up of its time.

Shame about Raph.

I don't care if he had infinites.

Infinites <<< anemic health bar.

I am hopeful the new one addresses that.

Edited by JHDK

The Unexplained marathon is on as usual today on History... (typically it's either this or Ancient Aliens on Fridays)... at 2pm central there will be an episode all about vampires and werewolves!  it's hosted as usual by the legendary William "Denny Crane" Shatner.

Random shit---I was checking out the "Blerds" podcast yesterday, and the subject of Black Panther was up... I still don't agree that Shuri is a good idea to be the next Panther, but then it hit me... Hollywood LOVES to show men being inferior to women on every possible point of comparison, so it hit me....they absolutely will be doing that shit asap....even though it literally makes no sense due to the requirements involved with a character earning his/her place in that role.  In comics and cartoons, all kinds of bullshit happens, sure (like Batman successfully dodging Darkseid's Omega beams.  I can't let that shit go, man...that will forever irk me).... in the movies though--- Shuri has only been presented so far as the tech genius person.  In 1 on 1 combat required to become Panther, you have no special gadgets to help you out, and no magical shenanigans.  It is a pure, raw match-up to see who wins.  We're really to believe she could defeat dudes the size of M'baku who have presumably years of battle experience?  C'mon, bruh... if we're talking about one of the women from the Dora Milaje THEN you might have a more believable situation but other than that....nah, man.

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, Psychoblue said:

The new MK film sounds like it's going to make Annihilation look like Gangs of New York in comparison, saved only by a significantly higher budget and the full scope of WB's marketing.

Dear lord, people are huffing the hopium hardcore over this tripe.  Hopefully the fights are haflway decent.  

They didn't choose not to have Johnny Cage in the flick.

Johnny Cage couldn't be arsed, even for a cameo death scene, at triple scale.

5 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Personally, I'd bring Michael B. Killmonger back using some infinity stone mumbo jumbo explanation then get that redemption arc going to make him the new Black Panther. He is a fan favorite and was technically already BP anyway for a time 🤷🏾‍♂️

Or simply bite the goddamned bullet and recast T'challa.

As hard as Chadwick worked to bring his character to life, I highly doubt he'd want him to die as an ill thought-out homage to his own passing.

I dunno. Maybe I'm weird. But if I'd invested that much of my life into playing a character, I'd like my work to live on.

Edited by JHDK

I saw this video

I feel bad for the army guy. This was infuriating to watch, and I just could not finish the actual video because of how bad I felt.  How can they just treat this guy that way? I am so angry with these atheist cops and how they bully random people for reasons I don't understand. I hope the national guard of that state ushers a war with those cops and we get to see a mob fight just like in the Dark Knight rises. No guns, no tanks.. just side A vs Side B going to war in hand to hand combat. 

Edited by weneedhim