Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

35 minutes ago, Maxx said:

The further light travels the slower the speed is I believe 

No. Light is radiation, so carries on at one speed unless it's forced to go through a material. This slows it down and initiates refraction. A good example is glass. This principle is what spectacles are formed on. I should also be clear that forces that act on light will also alter its movement. Gravity is a good example. Sorry, I just remembered that now.

Edited by Dayaan

Speaking on what I posted earlier, movement slows time - things that move faster experience a slower passing of time than stationary objects. That's why it's hard to synchronise clocks in a race. You have to start at the exact middle of the track and move both clocks at exactly the same speed away from each other at the exact same distance. In practice this is basically impossible, which is part of the reason why times are only recorded to a certain decimal point. This is called special relativity and it's actually super cool. It's the reason that the Reverse Flash is so fucking fast. Unlike Wally West or Barry Allen, he doesn't move fast physically, he slows down time instead giving the illusion of speed. What a king.

1 hour ago, Dayaan said:

Speaking on what I posted earlier, movement slows time - things that move faster experience a slower passing of time than stationary objects. That's why it's hard to synchronise clocks in a race. You have to start at the exact middle of the track and move both clocks at exactly the same speed away from each other at the exact same distance. In practice this is basically impossible, which is part of the reason why times are only recorded to a certain decimal point. This is called special relativity and it's actually super cool. It's the reason that the Reverse Flash is so fucking fast. Unlike Wally West or Barry Allen, he doesn't move fast physically, he slows down time instead giving the illusion of speed. What a king.

They also become physically bigger/stretch out. But that really isn't supposed to be at regular human speeds, your track example doesn't sound right. The Large Hadron Collider is something like 3.4 km or whatever and they have to super accelerate particles to even begin to notice any differences.

1 hour ago, Serpent said:

They also become physically bigger/stretch out. But that really isn't supposed to be at regular human speeds, your track example doesn't sound right. The Large Hadron Collider is something like 3.4 km or whatever and they have to super accelerate particles to even begin to notice any differences.

Oh I didn't know that, but it makes sense. Thanks for sharing. As for application to human speeds, you're absolutely right. It doesn't exactly apply given our speed. As for my example, I grew up a student athlete and also had an interest in science, so when I asked my coach about time measurements he said this to me. Doesn't detract from the fact that it's negligible on humans, as you said.

I already know that I will never convince most of you here. Your body is literally made out of electrons which is light. If light has no mass than you would have no material existence. The ancients have always known this and they were a lot smarter than us. Light is like water. It's the water of life itself.  

How can something that has no existence exist? That's total nonsense, people. 

Mankind did degrade since the Golden Age. We are in the Iron Age of Darkness, but we are in transition back to the Golden Age of Light. 

Edited by Lord Vega

You think I am speaking nonsense, but that only means you can't make sense of it because you do not understand it. 🙂 The basis of your understanding of quantum physics is based on a total lie therefore your whole reality is a lie. 

If you watch this channel, you might learn what light really is, but you likely won't due to being heavily brainwashed:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8v44qrU_Fdd7UN_XlUMpew

Edited by Lord Vega

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

779315785_GodMeme.thumb.jpg.707453e2ac153f6566641702bf173ddc.jpg

2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Kinda woman who says all gods creatures are beautiful then has unrealistic standards in a mate. 

95% of the time it's dudes claiming that's what women say though. Otherwise they'd just link actual women saying this stuff.

I find most men whine a lot more about what they think women complain about than what they actually do. If it was up to women, most of them would get knocked up in their teens and would be married mothers. But men don't allow them that option.