Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

8 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Why not both? 

There is probably some blame on both sides but the majority of is the job market. It doesn't pay living wages for the value the employees provide and we keep being told to suck it up and deal with it when the way capitalism is supposed to work is that you compensate me appropriately for the value I provide you. I can tell you in the 4 months of 2021 I've already provided my employer 250k in employee value just by looking at my numbers in the system. I am not compensated adequately for that value in my pay check. My boss makes up for it in other areas and I accept that from him because I understand what a fuck show the current economy is, but workers are not the over all reason the economy is the way it is. We didn't sit here demanding more work for no added compensation while said bosses profit margins rise. They did that. Now they want to cry because people are fucking fed up and don't want to work their lives and health away for dog shit compensation. So yea there is a bit blame to go on to workers. I blame my parents for letting their jobs like work on them without demanding proper pay for it. Their lack of spine has created a situation I have to deal with, but of all the issues that caused this problem that ones a drop in the bucket in the long term. 

Edited by RSG3
3 hours ago, KingTubb said:

These kids man... 

Student comes to my office to ask me a question, after I answer their question I ask about their shirt:

Me; "Is this like Kamen Rider or Ultraman or something?"

Student: "..What?"

Me: "You're shirt! It has a character that has a Tokusatsu/Kaiju movie vibe."

Student: "My shirt? It's from Uniqlo. It's Japanese."

Me:"..Uh-huh... And where's the character from?"

Student: "Uniqlo"

Like... Fuck... At least have an inkling of the shit you decide to rep 

LOL dude I have a Darth Maul T-shirt, and people believe I belong to the Church of Satan

7 hours ago, MillionX said:

SURE would be nice if I could be perfectly honest about what an annoying, needlessly convoluted mountain of shit idea the Pandemic unemployment benefits idea turned out to be.... and how each and every goddamn day I despise how drastically difficult and slow it has made nearly every detail of how to do this goddamn job.  ...and I bet they won't even bother digging up the statistics on how much rampant fraud this bullshit has made possible, because it's sure to be quite an ugly, embarrassing number.

Could be worse,n you could be handling cali's unemployment fraud...it's nuts. 

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

There is probably some blame on both sides but the majority of is the job market. It doesn't pay living wages for the value the employees provide and we keep being told to suck it up and deal with it when the way capitalism is supposed to work is that you compensate me appropriately for the value I provide you. I can tell you in the 4 months of 2021 I've already provided my employer 250k in employee value just by looking at my numbers in the system. I am not compensated adequately for that value in my pay check. My boss makes up for it in other areas and I accept that from him because I understand what a fuck show the current economy is, but workers are not the over all reason the economy is the way it is. We didn't sit here demanding more work for no added compensation while said bosses profit margins rise. They did that. Now they want to cry because people are fucking fed up and don't want to work their lives and health away for dog shit compensation. So yea there is a bit blame to go on to workers. I blame my parents for letting their jobs like work on them without demanding proper pay for it. Their lack of spine has created a situation I have to deal with, but of all the issues that caused this problem that ones a drop in the bucket in the long term. 

I understand where you're coming from, and I've experienced that at several jobs I had where I'd ask for a raises and get turned down because they either couldn't afford to pay me any more or didn't feel I was worth a raise. It sucked to be sure, but I also understand that those jobs weren't specialized and that if I quit, they'd have been able to find someone else to do them fairly quickly, and that because of that, my labor wasn't really worth all that much to them because there were a lot of other people who could have filled those jobs. That's what capitalism is, the market (or your employer) deciding what your labor is worth.

I think there are a lot of reasons why we got here, and the government, corporations, unions, and workers all share some of the blame.

10 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I also understand that those jobs weren't specialized and that if I quit, they'd have been able to find someone else to do them fairly quickly, and that because of that, my labor wasn't really worth all that much to them because there were a lot of other people who could have filled those jobs

Ah but we seem to be reaching a point where people realize thay mentality is bullshit and they dont have to put up with it. Big part of why a lot of places are posting notes on their doors askling customers to be patient because they are short staffed. They can't find people who want to work those jobs for that dog shit pay cuz they arnt applying anymore. The Farm industry has been dealing with this for ages where they complain no American wants to work while ignoring the fact they don't compensate appropriately for the body destroying work they are asking to pay us crap to do so they hire illegals because they will take that crap pay for 4 months and go home and live on Mexico for 8 because our money actually goes way the fuck farther there. 

10 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

That's what capitalism is, the market (or your employer) deciding what your labor is worth.

No it's not. Capitalism is the market drives the cost. "The Market will sort itself out" Well it's doing some sorting out right now. If people don't think your pay is worth the work and don't apply, that is also Capitalism. It's not supposed to be "I benefit exponentially at your expense and livelyhood and just suck it and deal with it bitch." That's called taking advantage of your workers for your own benefit. If that behavior has a name it's crony capitalism because a cronies tipped the table drastically in their favor at the expense of everyone else. If you can't stay in business without taking advantage of your employees then you don't really deserve to be on business because you haven't actually been making profit anyway. If paying a real wage makes you go under....you weren't successful in the first place. 

Edited by RSG3
20 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Ah but we seem to be reaching a point where people realize thay mentality is bullshit and they dont have to put up with it. Big part of why a lot of places are posting notes on their doors askling customers to be patient because they are short staffed. They can't find people who want to work those jobs for that dog shit pay cuz they arnt applying anymore. The Farm industry has been dealing with this for ages where they complain no American wants to work while ignoring the fact they don't compensate appropriately for the body destroying work they are asking to pay us crap to do so they hire illegals because they will take that crap pay for 4 months and go home and live on Mexico for 8 because our money actually goes way the fuck farther there. 

No it's not. Capitalism is the market drives the cost. "The Market will sort itself out" Well it's doing some sorting out right now. If people don't think your pay is worth the work and don't apply, that is also Capitalism. It's not supposed to be "I benefit exponentially at your expense and livelyhood and just suck it and deal with it bitch." That's called taking advantage of your workers for your own benefit. If that behavior has a name it's crony capitalism because a cronies tipped the table drastically in their favor at the expense of everyone else. If you can't stay in business without taking advantage of your employees then you don't really deserve to be on business because you haven't actually been making profit anyway. If paying a real wage makes you go under....you weren't successful in the first place. 

The first part is why a lot of people think we should be a little more judicious about immigration policies because as we're seeing in farm work, construction, and in stem fields, the immigrant population, through no fault of their own, being willing to work for lower wages drives the cost of that labor down. There are restaurants around where I live that are still closed because they can't get enough people to work. What I've been told is that those folks are making more on unemployment than they would working, which sucks, and isn't sustainable. Eventually their benefits will run out and then they'll have to either go back to work or figure something else out. 

As for the second part, cost=the cost of your labor for your employer. If you're willing to work for what they're offering, they're holding up their end of the bargain and they aren't taking advantage of you. That's capitalism. You're at least given the option to take your labor somewhere else where it may be of more value or you can dicker with the boss, but as with the consumer market, the folks plunking down their money (or not) are ultimately the ones who decide the cost. 

But I agree with you on the last bit. The whole "job creators" thing has always been hilarious to me because if no one comes to your place, you won't be able to afford to have any employees, hence you haven't created shit. Consumers are the real job creators. 

5 hours ago, KingTubb said:

These kids man... 

Student comes to my office to ask me a question, after I answer their question I ask about their shirt:

Me; "Is this like Kamen Rider or Ultraman or something?"

Student: "..What?"

Me: "You're shirt! It has a character that has a Tokusatsu/Kaiju movie vibe."

Student: "My shirt? It's from Uniqlo. It's Japanese."

Me:"..Uh-huh... And where's the character from?"

Student: "Uniqlo"

Like... Fuck... At least have an inkling of the shit you decide to rep 

LOL.

In fairness very few of us know Ultraman, and even fewer know Kamen Rider.

My favourite was when there was some special American day or something and I came in to school with a Pakistan flag pin and someone asked me, "Is that Islam?"

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

What I've been told is that those folks are making more on unemployment than they would working, which sucks, and isn't sustainable. Eventually their benefits will run out and then they'll have to either go back to work or figure something else out. 

That's the whole point dude. It's literally better for people to stay unemployed then get a job because the job pay is so fucking shit you make more being unemployed. Honestly, you basically proved my point. They don't pay enough to justify the job. The pay doesn't come anywhere close to adequately compensating for the level work so why do it when I can stay unemployed and make the same or even more. Sure will eventually run out but everything in life has a half life. 

As for the second part, cost=the cost of your labor for your employer.

Yea but they don't pay you based on that or they would be 22 to 25 dollars an hour minimum. Your making money hand over fist for them and they are arn't compensating you properly. 

If you're willing to work for what they're offering, they're holding up their end of the bargain and they aren't taking advantage of you.

Yes they are because many have to take these jobs or we are fucking homeless with no food, no roof over your heads. I accepted the pay offered at my job because I would be destitute if I didn't. I think I might be getting testy about this because people refuse to acknowledge that a lowly of low.income workers have a metaphorical gun to their head. They have to take the job or they make NO pay and that's way worse. This is not Capitalism. This is just above indentured servitude because the choice is work for shit or starve. 

And dude moving markets costs money, the thing so many of us have very little of because of that whole shit pay that doesn't appropriately compensate you for your value thing. 

Anyway I'm done, almost every time I hit the backspace button this forum deletes entire paragraphs and quotes. Done it to 3 of my responses to you and I'm getting too heated over something that fucking silly lol. 

Edited by RSG3
17 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

That's the whole point dude. It's literally better for people to stay unemployed then get a job because the job pay is so fucking shit you make more being unemployed. Honestly, you basically proved my point. They don't pay enough to justify the job. The pay doesn't come anywhere close to adequately compensating for the level work so why do it when I can't stay unemployed and make the same or even more. 

Yea but they don't pay you based on that or they would be 22 to 25 dollars an hour minimum. Your making money hand over fist for them and they are arn't compensating you properly. 

Yes they are because many have to take these jobs or we are fucking homeless with no food, no roof over your heads. I accepted the pay offered at my job because I would be destitute if I didn't. I think I might be getting testy about this because people refuse to acknowledge that a lowly of low.income workers have a metaphorical gun to their head. They have to take the job or they make NO pay and that's way worse. This is not Capitalism. This is just above indentured servitude because the choice is work for shit or starve. 

And dude moving markets costs money, the thing so many of us have very little of because of that whole shit pay that doesn't appropriately compensate you for your value thing. 

Anyway I'm done, almost every time I hit the backspace button this forum deletes entire paragraphs and quotes. Done it to 3 of my responses to you and I'm getting too heated over something that fucking silly lol. 

Actually, it IS Capitalism.

Unfettered Capitalism makes Feudalism in practice seem like Utopia by comparison.

Theoretically, we do not live in unfettered Capitalism yet.

Ain't THAT telling?

We are getting pretty close to it, though.

Literally tue only thing holding it back, is the government,because they have a vested interest in preventing the total social and economic collapse that is the inevitable outcome of unchecked Capitalism.

Capitalists do not care if the nation collapses. They have all the money. They simply move on, to the next country, like the two-legged locusts they are.

All of them already have fallout homes in places like New Zealand, in anticipation of this inevitability.

Defending them is to defend the worst inhumanity in humanity.

Excellent post, by the way.

You are wasting your time, speaking to someone who is so entitled as to never have had the briefest inclination to pause and reflect upon said privilege, much less ever have had to have even cusorily dug beneath the surface, and genuinely taken a good hard look at, and seen what others go through, much less the imagination to put himself into their shoes.

Once again, excellent post.

You are 100% correct. Let it go.

Edited by JHDK
11 minutes ago, JHDK said:

Actually, it IS Capitalism.

Naw it's not. This isnt how its supposed to work. Capitalism wasn't designed this way. We have a crony capitalism that has been poisoned, twisted, and mutated into something else. It's not working the way it was intended to. It has been warped perverted into what it is now. Reagan dude a HUGE number on Capitalsm when he was Pres and it's gotten exponentially worse since. Reagonomics is not Capitalism. 

We have a trash system right now and it's not the one we think it is imo. We don't have a Capitalist system because a true capitalist understands that the poor and middle class need money for him to profit through Capitalism. What we have is a twisting of that system so they can make money through other means, like investment that don't provide a product or even a tangible benefit, not having to pay appropriate tax for the amount of resource they use, not having to pay proper wages to their employees. This is some adjacent to capitalism twisted ass twilight zone version of it. What we have is this weird system that lets the business moguls actually side step the ebtire capitalist paradaigm. They dont even opperate within it loke the rest of us do. They are outside the bounds of the game but are still getting to play for some reason. 

We agree on everything else tho for damn sure lol. Thanks for the kudos on the post. 

Edited by RSG3
6 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Naw it's not. This isnt how its supposed to work. Capitalism wasn't designed this way. We have a crony capitalism that has been poisoned, twisted, and mutated into something else. It's not working the way it was intended to. It has been warped perverted into what it is now. Reagan dude a HUGE number on Capitalsm when he was Pres and it's gotten exponentially worse since. Reagonomics is not Capitalism. 

We have a trash system right now and it's not the one we think it is imo. We don't have a Capitalist system because a true capitalist understands that the poor and middle class need money for him to profit through Capitalism. What we have is a twisting of that system so they can make money through other means, like investment that don't provide a product, not having to pay appropriate tax for the amount of resource they use, not having to pay proper wages. This is some adjacent to capitalism twisted ass twilight zone version of it. 

We agree on everything else tho for damn sure lol. Thanks for the kudos on the post. 

Having an owner class/caste BEGETS cronyism, law manipulation, and, ultimately, Pure Capitalism.

Capitalism is not a system.

It is a virus.

A virus that can and will corrupt any system that lets it in, unless said system has the checks in place to prevent its doing so, and the perpetual vigilance to enforce them.

No system is that strong.

Capitalism has no place, in a free society.

It is antithetical to it; even to free markets.

Edited by JHDK
5 minutes ago, JHDK said:

A virus that can and will corrupt any system that lets it in, unless said system has the checks in place and the perpetual vigilance to enforce them.

Yea see I believe this is a serious risk to any system that gets lazy and doesn't make sure those checks and balances remain. We got lazy and we let Reagan and his shit heels fuck up our system. It wasn't perfect, but it worked and could be improved upon. Real capitalism imo. What we have now ain't that. It's just corruption. That can happen to any system no matter how pure pure or well thought out. We as citizens must be more vigilant of what our representatives do. It's our job to make sure they don't fuck it up....and we failed. Hopefully we can fix it. 

We just don't agree on this particular point. No biggie. 

What we can agree on is that current system, whatever you wish to call it, as it exists right now is unsustainable and needs to go. What we have now ain't it. 

Edited by RSG3
9 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea see I believe this is a serious risk to any system that gets lazy and doesn't make sure those checks and balances remain. We got lazy and we let Reagan and his shit heels fuck up our system. It wasn't perfect, but it worked and could be improved upon. Real capitalism imo. What we have now ain't that. It's just corruption. That can happen to any system no matter how pure pure or well thought out. We as citizens must be more vigilant of what our representatives do. It's our job to make sure they don't fuck it up....and we failed. Hopefully we can fix it. 

We just don't agree on this particular point. No biggie. 

What we can agree on is that current system, whatever you wish to call it, as it exists right now is unsustainable and needs to go. What we have now ain't it. 

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Edited by JHDK
32 minutes ago, JHDK said:

You are wasting your time, speaking to someone who is so entitled as to never have had the briefest inclination to pause and reflect upon said privilege, much less ever have had to have even cusorily dug beneath the surface, and genuinely taken a good hard look at, and seen what others go through, much less the imagination to put himself into their shoes.

I'M entitled but you unironically advocate for a system because you feel entitled to the spoils of everyone else's labor? You're against wage slavery but advocate for a system that just makes you a wage slave to the state instead, a relationship you have no choice in. 

I spent almost 15 years of my life working jobs that paid $10/hr or less and then coming home and working on music and developing my skills for hours after that so I could get out of those jobs. You're an arrogant prick who lives in a bubble just like all those idiot "job creators" who think they're gods gift to humanity because they decided to open a business, and think you know something because you read a couple wiki articles about socialism and chose to conveniently ignore history while you stan for it. I'm not even a "yay capitalism" kind of person, but I know enough to know that the corporatocracy we live under isn't how it's supposed to work, while you make goofy arguments akin saying that if someone cheats at basketball then no one should play basketball anymore. Make me puke.

Whatever you're smoking, pass me some, it must be nice to live in the dream world you do. Even google maps probably can't find that shit 😆

Edited by DoctaMario
1 hour ago, Dayaan said:

LOL.

In fairness very few of us know Ultraman, and even fewer know Kamen Rider.

My favourite was when there was some special American day or something and I came in to school with a Pakistan flag pin and someone asked me, "Is that Islam?"

There was a time when Americans actually knew Ultraman.  They even made an anime specifically for the US market - it was pretty good and I watched it over and over on VHS as a kid.

Ultraman-USA.jpg

Each day now I'm always happy to get to the end of the damn work day, honestly.  I may have mentioned it before, but previously, I jumped at the chance to do overtime for all that extra money it brings in... but since the pandemic era took a shit on the way everything works...hell to the naw.  I do my "7.5" hours and log out ASAP.   No one would believe how tiring and miserable the shit is unless they actually dealt with this for even a few days, I think.  There's people that probably intended to retire or leave later that went on and left early....making their "daring escape" amidst the chaos.  

Funny thing is that before the pandemic, I often kept thinking, and even saying to some people----'we're lucky that nothing has happened to suddenly spike the unemployment rate through the roof....because this slow ass system surely couldn't even begin to keep up with it..'.... and here we are with the proverbial mountain of shit that ruined just about every facet of modern civilization. (*which no one will ever be held accountable for, btw....for various reasons.)  Garbage ass excuse for a world we got here, I tell ya.  I get sick and goddamn tired of the "Default Setting" for the human condition being "Misery" and "This sucks too....just to a lesser degree than those other things over there."  

Edited by MillionX
4 hours ago, iStu X said:

Who or what is EDP?

Super late on this, but EDP is an Eagles superfan who got slowly got popular over the course of 10 or so years for his rants and wild behavior. Dude was basically an incel due to his weight and views, but he was popular on youtube due to the fact that he was raw and authentic, I guess.

His channel had just recently hit 1M subs in 2020. He was close to or over 2M when this whole drama started. Youtube terminated his channel after this though.

27 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I like that you keep it short when you know you're beat 😉 

Meanwhile, live from the JHDK Autonomous Zone: 

spacer.png

I promised myself that my last response to your insipid, uneducated drivel would be the final time I wasted my time on you.

This will be.

Nobody with a functional brain, agrees with you.

They are either laughing at you, or else embarrassed for you.

Now take your Red Pill and go home.

Nobody on megashock wants to deal with the rancid overflow from your deeply and profoundly intense Republican and Capitalist cock sucking, steeped in your wading pool level of intellectualism splashing the fetid funk everywhere as you flail around in your float wings, desperately striving to avoid drowning in your own muddled puddle of Sophistry recently departed of Neo-Con persons who quite sadly are your betters, who ejaculated into your skull cavity like so much critically thinking White-Out, all of the incredible stupid shit which you willfully and constantly leak out of your dirty whore mouth all over the forum.

That said, kindly fuck off.

Or don't.

Go on being a fuckboy instead.

Be all that you can be.

But understand that I am done with you.

You waste air, you waste bandwidth, and you waste my time.

I cannot remedy the first two.

But I damned sure can and will prevent any further of the lattermost.

You are literally too stupid for words.

5 minutes ago, JHDK said:

Nobody on megashock wants to deal with...

Apparently that's not true since you don't have the self control not to make yet another post of ranting and name-calling rather than addressing what I said. 😆  This is me letting it go and returning to the usual programming. 

200.gif

6 hours ago, MillionX said:

Just on the now vague memory of how witchcraft was in Vampire Diaries/Originals world over at CW, I imagine they might get destroyed by those witches though... especially the all-powerful Bonnie Bennett.  She could set people on fire with a look and a quick Latin phrase, or seal you up with an invisible magic prison.

Oh man.  You just had to take it into the combat realm didn't you?  Samantha vs. these new witches would be HILARIOUSLY unfair.  she'd murk them on attack speed and start up time alone.

Random CW witch:  "Alright big mama.  You were all that back in your day, but It's time to show you what the new school can do."  Begins her incantation for some violently destructive spell........

Samantha: ...............Wiggles her nose, causing the Random CW witch to end up halfway around the world butt naked standing in a large tub full of fruit salad holding mis-matched set of bra and panties.

Random CW witch: ".................................WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!?"  

Samantha: "Okay, that's that.  Time to get back to......"

Random Anime witch: "HEY!! THAT WAS MY BEST FRIEND WHOM I'VE ONLY KNOWN FOR ONE EPISODE!! I HAVE TO AVENGE HER!!  By the power of light, I summon.............."

Samantha: "Oh for the love of................." Wiggles her nose again.  Now there are two naked chicks in the tub, but only one set of bra and panties. 👀

Yet another random witch from some show I "Swear" I never watched:  "Azarath, metri............"

Samantha:  Wiggles her nose again.  Now There are three naked chicks, the large tub turned into a small pool, a couple of pineapple pizzas have been added to the fruit salad, and now the bra and panties set has disappeared. 👀

a fourth witch from some unknown area: "Alarte acend..........."  

Samantha: Snaps her fingers, causing the fourth girl to land on top of the other three, just as naked.

A sorceress from some videogame: "You're pretty fast old lady, but I'm faster.  All I have to do is press this button and........."

Samantha Wiggles her nose again, and now there are five naked chicks, a number of plastic water guns have been added to the pizza and fruit salad mix, and the whole thing is starting to smell like bad choices, regret, too much perfume, not enough suntan lotion, and bewildered, scared girl feet covered in assorted fruit.

Girl number 6: "................................Fuck this shit, I'm out. "Jumps on a broom and rides away.

Darren:  "Um, Sam?  Did you just...........warp that young lady and her friends to another country without their clothes?"

Samantha: "Yes I did and I hope they take the hint.  I may not be so nice about it next time."

Darren: "Don't you think that was a little harsh?  You dumped them in the middle of nowhere without a scrap of clothing.  Aren't you worried that they might get.........."

Samantha:  "That's THEIR problem now.  Maybe having to do the walk of shame while dodging a few fingers to the ass for a few blocks will teach them a lesson about what it means to be a witch, and especially a witch meant for battle. " 

Darren: "I guess.  I still feel like maybe it was a bit much."

Samantha:  "I could've done a LOT worse.  you know who my mom is.   Remember HER?"

Darren: "Err.................yeah.  How could I forget?"

Samantha: "The simple fact is that those girls are straight up garbage right now.  They're gonna have to be a LOT better than that if they even want to walk on the same street as me.  Back in my day, Loud-mouth, overly dramatic, Long-as-hell spell casting Slow pokes like those would be the smart asses in class, but when they left school and they had to fend for themselves they ended hogtied with their tits roasted over a bonfire at sundown.  I don't know what kind of school they went to, but letting them walk outside by themselves is worse than child abuse.  If they were the best that the new kids have to offer, then the art of witchcraft is conjuring a big fat "L" right now."

Darren: "..I.........I........have never even thought of that.  Well, I hope they learn."

Samantha:  "Me too.  I don't hate the kids trying to test themselves, but if they do, then they have to take the lumps that come with it."

1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

Christian Album Queen Carrie Underwood Is a Big Metal and Hard Rock Fan

I like how this is kind of a Slayer type situation. Their lead singer, Tom Araya is very religious. He’s even an ordained catholic preacher but he sing about all sorts of Satanic things and when he’s off tour he listens to a lot of religious based music and country. 

Edited by iStu X
9 minutes ago, iStu X said:

I like how this is kind of a Slayer type situation. Their lead singer, Tom Araya is very religious. He’s even an ordained catholic preacher but he sing about all sorts of Satanic things but when he’s off tour he listens to a lot of religious based music and country. 

But does Mr. Slayer listen to Stryper?

Because THAT would be a bridge too far.

2 hours ago, iStu X said:

I like how this is kind of a Slayer type situation. Their lead singer, Tom Araya is very religious. He’s even an ordained catholic preacher but he sing about all sorts of Satanic things and when he’s off tour he listens to a lot of religious based music and country. 

I'm surprised you know that 👍

8 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Oh man.  You just had to take it into the combat realm didn't you?  Samantha vs. these new witches would be HILARIOUSLY unfair.  she'd murk them on attack speed and start up time alone.

Random CW witch:  "Alright big mama.  You were all that back in your day, but It's time to show you what the new school can do."  Begins her incantation for some violently destructive spell........

Samantha: ...............Wiggles her nose, causing the Random CW witch to end up halfway around the world butt naked standing in a large tub full of fruit salad holding mis-matched set of bra and panties.

Random CW witch: ".................................WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!?"  

Samantha: "Okay, that's that.  Time to get back to......"

Random Anime witch: "HEY!! THAT WAS MY BEST FRIEND WHOM I'VE ONLY KNOWN FOR ONE EPISODE!! I HAVE TO AVENGE HER!!  By the power of light, I summon.............."

Samantha: "Oh for the love of................." Wiggles her nose again.  Now there are two naked chicks in the tub, but only one set of bra and panties. 👀

Yet another random witch from some show I "Swear" I never watched:  "Azarath, metri............"

Samantha:  Wiggles her nose again.  Now There are three naked chicks, the large tub turned into a small pool, a couple of pineapple pizzas have been added to the fruit salad, and now the bra and panties set has disappeared. 👀

a fourth witch from some unknown area: "Alarte acend..........."  

Samantha: Snaps her fingers, causing the fourth girl to land on top of the other three, just as naked.

A sorceress from some videogame: "You're pretty fast old lady, but I'm faster.  All I have to do is press this button and........."

Samantha Wiggles her nose again, and now there are five naked chicks, a number of plastic water guns have been added to the pizza and fruit salad mix, and the whole thing is starting to smell like bad choices, regret, too much perfume, not enough suntan lotion, and bewildered, scared girl feet covered in assorted fruit.

Girl number 6: "................................Fuck this shit, I'm out. "Jumps on a broom and rides away.

Darren:  "Um, Sam?  Did you just...........warp that young lady and her friends to another country without their clothes?"

Samantha: "Yes I did and I hope they take the hint.  I may not be so nice about it next time."

Darren: "Don't you think that was a little harsh?  You dumped them in the middle of nowhere without a scrap of clothing.  Aren't you worried that they might get.........."

Samantha:  "That's THEIR problem now.  Maybe having to do the walk of shame while dodging a few fingers to the ass for a few blocks will teach them a lesson about what it means to be a witch, and especially a witch meant for battle. " 

Darren: "I guess.  I still feel like maybe it was a bit much."

Samantha:  "I could've done a LOT worse.  you know who my mom is.   Remember HER?"

Darren: "Err.................yeah.  How could I forget?"

Samantha: "The simple fact is that those girls are straight up garbage right now.  They're gonna have to be a LOT better than that if they even want to walk on the same street as me.  Back in my day, Loud-mouth, overly dramatic, Long-as-hell spell casting Slow pokes like those would be the smart asses in class, but when they left school and they had to fend for themselves they ended hogtied with their tits roasted over a bonfire at sundown.  I don't know what kind of school they went to, but letting them walk outside by themselves is worse than child abuse.  If they were the best that the new kids have to offer, then the art of witchcraft is conjuring a big fat "L" right now."

Darren: "..I.........I........have never even thought of that.  Well, I hope they learn."

Samantha:  "Me too.  I don't hate the kids trying to test themselves, but if they do, then they have to take the lumps that come with it."

This might very well be the single best thing you have ever posted.

👍

Oh I forgot to mention. I got my old job here in the area. Working on aircrafts again. The job I had last year before coming put a stop to it. I was at lunch while working at that manufacturing plant, and I got a text saying they wanted me back. Happy, happy day that was. 

We had just finish changing out parts on a hydraulic press that.Those things are so damn hot. Like heat up the keys in your pocket and make your clothes burn you at the touch hot. Don't miss that job, but the people were great.

Now I'm making 5 dollars an hr more. 3 12hr days but still get 40hrs. With 4 days off. And I passed my accuplacer test for admission into Georgia perrimeter college. I'll be starting this June.

So for the next few years it's just work and school, earning my engineering degree. Leaning towards either electrical. Structure, or Astronautical