Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

"Unfortunately" (Depends on your perspective) the answer to this is yes. I would honestly tell you that a more meaningful and impactful protest would be to not show up to the games at all.

I mentioned that in a way when I said athletes might not support it either. One of the best forms of protests is to hit them pockets 

48 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Not be on illegal drugs.  Nothing kills your victimhood status faster than being in the wrong right off the bat.  

Being on drugs isn't grounds for being murdered in the street. This is not a good argument for murder Starhammer. 

COMPLY DAMMIT!!

Or shit I guess 16 year old Dante Wright should have just complied or they wouldn't have "tasered" him with a semi automatic right? 

This is a stupid as fuck position because we have lots of proof that complying doesn't do fuck all. 

Be inconspicuous.

They peppered sprayed a military man in uniform who was complying and was the definition of inconspicuous, man's in his God damn fatigues. 

You're as ideologically blind and spoon fed as the people you claim to be sheep. 

Edited by RSG3
51 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Being on drugs isn't grounds for being murdered in the street. This is not a good argument for murder Starhammer. 

Or shit I guess 16 year old Dante Wright should have just complied or they wouldn't have "tasered" him with a semi automatic right? 

This is a stupid as fuck position because we have lots of proof that complying doesn't do fuck all. 

They peppered sprayed a military man in uniform who was complying and was the definition of inconspicuous, man's in his God damn fatigues. 

You're as ideologically blind and spoon fed as the people you claim to be sheep. 

Holy fuck, that's Starhammer? Suddenly shit makes alot of sense now. Had I of known it was him I wouldn't have even responded 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

in the link you posted I said,"And people wonder why bitches get shot."  You're trying to stretch that into me condoning cops shooting people for yelling?  GET the fuck outta here.

You didn't read your replies to Eskills? Or telling Optimus "the cop had way more  patience than she should have if you asked me." 

49 minutes ago, iStu X said:

This fucks with me so hard cause back when I first posting on SRK I signed my posts “-SH” (my first and last are Stuart Hayden) and everyone would just call me by those initials. 

I know you talking about starhammer but it’s hard to shake lol

LOL.  I think I was doing that for a while and then I started seeing you do it, so I switched to using the whole -Starhammer at the end of mine instead.

8 hours ago, JHDK said:

1.5 hours in, it seems insanely scripted.

Not a $60 investment, no mater WHO dies.

By the time I whittle down a 20th of my current backlog, it'll be <$30.

RE2:R was a Day One for me, for point of reference of where I stand on it.

RE2:R was also my GotY that year.

Fun Fact:  I've never played a single one of the Resident Evils so far, but enjoy watching other people play them.  I honestly don't get it myself, but I don't see myself getting anything out of playing through it myself.

.................Speaking of playthroughs........................

Goddamn Nier: Replicant.  Why you always messin' with my feels!?!?!?!?  

Spoiler

Kaine............................has no ass.  😭

2 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

Not sure why ya'll like to keep stirring each other up...move on peeps. 

Sounds like a plan to me.  

Computer?  Please Locate a suitable distraction for the boys and girls while we search for a better topic.

Computer:  

this guy is pretty good at digging up stuff like this.  If you don't already know Guru Larry, check him out.

Random question: does external storage work with the PS5 with no issues?

I'm keeping my eye out for PS5s when they drop because they there was an update in April to be able to use extended storage (I have a backup drive for the PS4 already). But if that has bugs or something I'm probably gonna have to back away. With the factory storage it has, I can only buy a PS5 if external storage is spotless.

15 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I'm keeping my eye out for PS5s when they drop because they there was an update in April to be able to use extended storage (I have a backup drive for the PS4 already). But if that has bugs or something I'm probably gonna have to back away. With the factory storage it has, I can only buy a PS5 if external storage is spotless.

Digital Foundry seem to have done extensive testing and haven't really encountered any issues, just minor inconsistencies in loading times between different games - some are about same, some are slower, but the difference is usually like within a margin of 2-3 seconds, so nothing quite severe. That's with SSD mind you

also on topic of external storage, in the same video they did tests with a USB-connected SSD and it's insane how loading times on PS4 Pro typically are cut down almost in half

Sooo last night one of the girls in my dance company texts the group chat that their was a shooting in her house. I don't know the full details but basically her sisters boyfriend got shot by the kids uncle, that my homegirl has been kinda mentoring and bringing around the studio.  The kid seems like he's a good kid just right on that cusp of being a street nigga and doing something worthwhile so this is tough. But fuck. I hope the guy pulls through 

18 hours ago, MillionX said:

hahaha look at those back-fat tittays... dude got D-cups on his back 🤣

I want to post EPD445 boob flashing video that was deleted so badly. Somebody re-uploaded it on youtube, which may not be allowed here. I've shared that video with my step sister last week. We agreed that the bigger they are, the better. ❤️ 

8 hours ago, HD-Man said:

I'm selling the PS5 tho for some profit like the true dirtbag I am

Scumbag!😡

Anyhow, I'm enjoying growing a pot plant.  I go look at it every day, check on it.  Its different looking every day.  Its starting to smell like pot.  Its cool.  Hopefully the other one will grow good.  I planted about 5 other seeds that I germinated but they never grew. 

5 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Is a dismissive drive by like when some gangstas roll up on you blasting then pretend it wasn't that big a deal after hittin like 8 ppl? 🤔

Truthfully, based on the context. It's a way to dismiss a comment offhand because the moderator and/or community are too intellectually limited to reply with a competent response. There was literally nothing about that comment that warranted moderation, let alone a ban. If I ran a forum and a mod banned somebody for such a comment. They'd be shitcanned immediately. In addition, I'd bring the moderation team together to decide if said individual should immediately be sent to the phantom zone or placed on 1mm ice.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
9 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Truthfully, based on the context. It's a way to dismiss a comment offhand because the moderator and/or community are too intellectually limited to reply with a competent response. There was literally nothing about that comment that warranted moderation, let alone a ban. If I ran a forum and a mod banned somebody for such a comment. They'd be shitcanned immediately. In addition, I'd bring the moderation team together to decide if said individual should immediately be sent to the phantom zone or placed on 1mm ice.

You're... far and away too decent of a human being to be a party to that s[h]ite.

9 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Managed to secure a 2nd ps5 and an Xbox Series X on a humbug from Walmart. Wasn't even lookin forreal 

The Xbox is for my bud who really wanted one but couldn't get it, but I'm selling the PS5 tho for some profit like the true dirtbag I am 🤗

Dude.  That is completely unethical, immoral, and downright scummy!!

.........How much you want?

Edited by Deadly_Raver

ha, that reminds me... the easiest scalper opportunity ever is that Mario 3D All-Stars.  I think a lot of people are jumpin' the gun on it though...since some copies may still be in stores at the moment.  The move is to wait until it's no longer in stores....THEN ya put that sumbitch on eBay for some stupid price 🤣  I should've bought at least 4 or 5 of them... I only have 1... still in the shrink-wrap of course...

1 minute ago, MillionX said:

ha, that reminds me... the easiest scalper opportunity ever is that Mario 3D All-Stars.  I think a lot of people are jumpin' the gun on it though...since some copies may still be in stores at the moment.  The move is to wait until it's no longer in stores....THEN ya put that sumbitch on eBay for some stupid price 🤣  I should've bought at least 4 or 5 of them... I only have 1... still in the shrink-wrap of course...

Please don't tell me you're a scalper. I'd lose every bit of respect and goodwill I have towards you. Like I'd legit hate you.

7 minutes ago, MillionX said:

I actually considered doing that but I was like, nah for whatever reason. Would've definitely been some easy money. And it's totally on Nintendo for removing the game for reasons I still don't understand 😂

Never understood scalper hate on non essential items. I mean, when you buy from Walmart, do ppl think they're getting a product for or the same price Walmart payed for it? Buy low, sell high, basic economics. Lol

Edited by HD-Man
1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

After running into mods in other places and seeing how mods in those places operate, i appreciate Pertho's modding a lot more now. Dude put up with a lot of shit but was never unfair or straight up stupid about his mod decisions.  Can't say the same for other spots. 

12 hours ago, axeman61 said:

I'm about to find out. 

spacer.png

I keep hitting the upper limit of my current HD so figured I may as well go a bit larger.

@DangerousJthe entire G1 series is $39.99 on Amazon and Best Buy. 

20 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Very good price!

I have the old Rhino DVD sets from 2002-2004.

It's funny because I had that whole set and then sold it. The 5.1 mix with the new sound effects got me to rage quit 🤣.

The Shout set uses the combination of the original cels and the TV footage to address some of the errors. I just had Season 1 and figured why not at this point. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
5 hours ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Lots of links to resetera here.  That place is pretty gay if I remember right.

You know, I've attempted to register with them, out of curiosity, but they seem picky on the email providers. I was told to stay away from them just now. Interesting....

10 minutes ago, Maxx said:

😂 I only put about $14-20 in so I'm not crying but it's just fucking hilarious 

Same here. It's a currency based on a meme. Not saying you want to throw money away, but that's me not eating a meal out this week. I'm still gonna hold though.