Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

23 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Man, I thought I was going crazy or had some fucked up seer power cause I was sure that mofo died (according to social media of any kind) like a couple/few weeks ago...maybe even a month.

yeah.  It was posted about two weeks ago that he had died, but they jumped the gun.  Looks like its for real this time.  R.I.P. to the Diabolical one.

34 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Which kind of butt ya prefer on a chick? 

Stripper ( Bubble and bounce )

Milf ( Big and soft )

Athletic ( toned and perky )

Athlethic ( toned and big )

Jlo ( Shapely and perky )

Average  ( doesn't stand out nor is lacking in anyway )

Other

You know, I used to think I had one top tier tushie, but as I've gotten older it seems that in the world of booty, as in the world of MVC2, the top tier is a circle.  Put the right rump on the right girl, and she can drag my attention away from the girl in front of her.  I don't have real answer............and it's a nice problem to have. 

Since the friendzone topic has been up for a while and I ran into this video, I figure it's as good a time as any to post it here.  

Quite simply gentlemen:  The friendzone is like the matrix, A prison for your mind.  If you want to know how to escape it, you should heed the wisdom of brother Arnold from all those years ago.

1741387563_gettodachoppa.gif.c8103abbbe3e45a6232f227066959fda.gif

also: @misterBee  Does the attachments limit simply run out and not refill?  I know it started higher than it currently is on my screen, which is now down to 12MB.  Just wondering.

1 minute ago, BB_Hoody said:

Ok ya got me there. I'm going off the trailers I saw. And none of them showed 2D animation. Thank for acknowledging good music when you hear it. And we all know Rodger Rabbit is the GOAT when it comes to blending 2D and live action. Why bring it up?

I brought it up cuz u said Space Jam 1 looked better than 2, and I brought up how the first actually looks awful despite coming out a decade after Roger Rabbit, and Space Jam 2 is above both. A pretty simple comparison 

Just now, HD-Man said:

I brought it up cuz u said Space Jam 1 looked better than 2, and I brought up how the first actually looks awful despite coming out a decade after Roger Rabbit, and Space Jam 2 is above both. A pretty simple comparison 

Big thing was it was Disney in their Golden Age, and they were working with 3 other major studios in collaboration. And Disney pioneered mixing live action with cartoons for a while.  

Forget Rodger Rabbit, Marry Poppins which came out in 1964 looked better than Space Jam which came out in 1992. 

1 minute ago, HD-Man said:

Lol Marry Poppins abit before my time, never actually sat down and watched it. But I will now to see how it holds up

Like now you can tell, as they were using alot more privative methods, no CGI to add in splicing the animation with live action.
But its done with a serious amount of craftsmanship Space Jam lacks.   

Yep I didn't go any further than that...just morbidly curious so I was on the lookout to see if he was in any recent pics while saving pictures of her to my new "KatC" folder 🤣  Oh yeah she has earned her own folder in my collections.

..but yeah, he should've left the "Zone" sooner rather than later....but I understand the mindset when she happens to be that insanely hot (+the fact they have apparently been cool with each other since grade school)...naturally he didn't want to let go of that 0.000002% chance that one day he would get That Call from her.  It's likely/probable he had some other options going on while keeping this longshot in the background as a "just in case...", I suppose.  (or perhaps as a wing-woman?  ...by simply being seen somewhere with a hot woman hanging around....subtly confirming to other women that "yeah this guy is alright" or perhaps tempting the inner "homewrecker" in them....that aspect of their soul that craves the drama....that part of them that wants to steal the man from another woman and generally cause some juicy, entertaining chaos.)

Edited by MillionX

Sad that the dude died but his "music" sucked.  That one song is the only song most people know and they only know it cause it was played on the radio so much.  Its so bad that its good.  But its horrible. 

@DarkSakul

spacer.png

These pickles are great.  Learned how to do this shit long ago with my granny.  I have another jar in the fridge, same size, with pickles that aren't so hot.  My lady cant handle it.  The pickles in the picture are fuckin' hot.  Make you sweat.

2 minutes ago, iStu X said:

I just made some hot water with a table spoon of lemon juice and a table spoon of honey. so im hoping that helps 

I used to make ginger tea with fresh ginger boiled in water with lemon juice and honey, and then added a shot or two of whiskey and drank it hot. Was super effective for soothing a sore throat and cough. Of course, I'm an alcoholic, so that might not be the best advice 😂

41 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Those look bad ass. Dill?

Yup.  Miss me with nasty sweet pickles. 

I pickled some eggs but they weren't so good.  I boiled them too long.  Gonna do some more soon.  Those are sweet and spicy. 

Edit - If Stu ate one of my pickles his sickness would go away.🤣

Edited by Faltimar the Dark
2 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I used to make ginger tea with fresh ginger boiled in water with lemon juice and honey, and then added a shot or two of whiskey and drank it hot. Was super effective for soothing a sore throat and cough. Of course, I'm an alcoholic, so that might not be the best advice 😂

I would have added ginger too but I don’t currently have any. Used it all the other night. 😞

So apparently one of the captains at our company was exposed to Covid-19, and went to a captain's meeting. One of the captains lowkey sent me the secret email to warn me 

However, the company is HIDING this information from everyone else and telling the captains get back to work and to continue operations as normal. That shit is NOT cool, they're endangering everybody 

Edited by HD-Man

Japan breaks internet speed record with a 319Tbps data transfer

The new fiber could help satisfy demand for 6G and beyond.

85dc9c90-2347-11eb-bc7f-bd7230e5a716.cf.

The many-gigabit internet speed records of a decade ago now seem downright inadequate. Motherboard reports that scientists at Japan's National institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT) have smashed the internet transfer record by shuffling data at 319Tbps. For context, that's almost twice as fast as the 179Tbps a team of British and Japanese researchers managed in August 2020.

NICT managed the feat by upgrading virtually every stage of the pipeline. The fiber optic line had four cores instead of one, and researchers fired a 552-channel comb laser at multiple wavelengths with the assistance of rare earth amplifiers. While the test was strictly confined to the lab, the team used coiled fiber to transfer data at a simulated 1,864-mile distance without losing signal quality or speed.

As with many of these experiments, it could be a long time before this performance has a meaningful impact. While the four-core fiber would work with existing networks, the system could easily be very expensive. It's more likely to see initial use with internet backbones and other major networking projects where capacity matters more than cost.

That could still impact your internet usage, though. The NICT researchers envision their next-gen fiber making technologies "beyond 5G" (like 6G) more practical. You may see the benefits simply by moving to faster internet access that doesn't choke when there's a surge of users.

https://www.engadget.com/japan-breaks-internet-speed-record-200136933.html?src=rss

Edited by AriesWarlock
10 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

also: @misterBee  Does the attachments limit simply run out and not refill?  I know it started higher than it currently is on my screen, which is now down to 12MB.  Just wondering.

The attachment limit is based on how much free space you have remaining.  You can click your name in the upper right and go to 'My Attachments' to see how much space you are using/manage your files.

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Trying to convince the world that blue cheese is the superior condiment to eat with hot wings over ranch is a thankless job, but by God, somebody's gotta do it, so it might as well be me and I'll die tryin. I refuse to see my ppl continue living like savages 😤

This is how I feel trying to convince my dad to try any steak other than well done. That dude is content with cheap well done leathery steaks drowned in A1 sauce. 

6 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Trying to convince the world that blue cheese is the superior condiment to eat with hot wings over ranch is a thankless job, but by God, somebody's gotta do it, so it might as well be me and I'll die tryin. I refuse to see my ppl continue living like savages 😤

giphy.gif

The additional texture and tang is the superior attack on the taste buds. 

3 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

This is how I feel trying to convince my dad to try any steak other than well done. That dude is content with cheap well done leathery steaks drowned in A1 sauce. 

If you have to use sauce, you aren't eating a steak. 

2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Ooh. I shudder to think back to those days when I asked for a steak well done.  Thankfully they didn't last that long. Got into the medium-rare to medium-well game early.

One of my close friends will not ask for anything else. When we would all go out, he knew not to do that around us. 

e8a.gif

14 hours ago, misterBee said:

The attachment limit is based on how much free space you have remaining.  You can click your name in the upper right and go to 'My Attachments' to see how much space you are using/manage your files.

ah.  Cool.  Will do.  

EDIT:  Eliminated stuff older than march of this year with certain exceptions.  Surprisingly, "That" gif wasn't the majority of my files. 

Edited by Deadly_Raver