Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

16 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Can't be too terribly pure of you're still using gay as an insult. 

Did I say I was pure? No, I didn't. I said I am in the gray area, therefore I am not, yet. I am working on it. I still have a bunch of issues, man. I still get offended and mad and other things. I am much better though. It takes time to clean up.

Edited by Lord Vega
14 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Good to see that you inherited the bigoted alien genes 

I'm obligated to like all people? Love must be genuine, but you can fake it until you make it. That's take time though. You can't force yourself to love or like people right away. It's a learning process. When you are completely pure, you will naturally love everyone, but I'm not like that, yet. You will naturally like or dislike people due to instinct. It's something you can't really choose very well. The heart loves what the heart loves or not. 

I don't really dislike LGBTI and beyond people. They are just there to me like the hetero people. I just don't want them to infringe on my boundaries or force their agenda on me. I know some don't have an agenda and they are being themselves and don't force people to like them. 

Edited by Lord Vega

I'm really fascinated by anime industries fascination with eugenics. Like most of the top Shonen shows are about it in some way. Naruto is a eugenics war disguised as ninjas. And attack in titans is a really thinly veiled show about nazis vs jews. It's weird and fascinating to me.

Dragon ball wasn't a super big culprit in this regard but their are clear aspects in the show. And when art is popular it gets copied... The three biggest children of dragon ball are bleach, naruto and one piece. Two out of those three are genetics wars. 

Edited by Maxx

This is only the second time Ive been called "gay".

The first was when  my ex gf's roommate and our classmate said she thought I was gay, bc I didnt go and flirt with her during the past few semesters.

I told her I Thought she had Androgen Insensitivity bc she had a mustache and no titties.

Good times.

Anyyay, let us make the booty go whack!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vorpmxaiem8g4cyubp

4 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

I have not watched anime in a while, but I did notice a lot of anime is really into that stuff. Dragon Ball is about transcending limitation on the good guys side vs certain types of beings are inherently superior on the bad guys side.  

It gets messier. Frieza enslaved saiyan because he feared their genetic superiority. He also was trying to expand his empire by engulfing weaker planets. Cell is about taking the genetics of the strongest warriors to make a super soldier. 

11 minutes ago, Maxx said:

It gets messier. Frieza enslaved saiyan because he feared their genetic superiority. He also was trying to expand his empire by engulfing weaker planets. Cell is about taking the genetics of the strongest warriors to make a super soldier. 

Life imitates art and vice versa. The creative types are really smart. They show you the truth in their art. 

@DangerousJSo, she assumed you were gay because you didn't hit on her? She was probably interested in you. Not showing interest in women doesn't mean you're gay. There could be multiple reasons why men don't show interest. I'm sure you know that. I think most of us here know that. 

Edited by Lord Vega
22 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I'm really fascinated by anime industries fascination with eugenics

Video games from japan sorta do that too.  I always got a weird vibe from Ocarina of Time. Link only learns that he's the hero of time after he finds out he's Hylian, cause I guess he couldn't do it if he was a kokiri? Also, zelda and link are blond and blue eyed, while Gannondorf is a dude from the dessert with a big nose and dark skin. 

It's Gundam about genetic superiority too? I'm totally swinging in the dark, so don't blow me up too hard if I'm super wrong. 

ha, Band of Brothers was on History channel on Saturday... it was difficult to take David Schwimmer seriously as some imposing drill sargeant type, since he is forever cemented as that sap "Ross from Friends" in my mind. 😄  I wonder sometimes how often the other actors broke character and started laughing, and if that made him feel bad that he's always just "Ross" to most people.

2 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Video games from japan sorta do that too.  I always got a weird vibe from Ocarina of Time. Link only learns that he's the hero of time after he finds out he's Hylian, cause I guess he couldn't do it if he was a kokiri? Also, zelda and link are blond and blue eyed, while Gannondorf is a dude from the dessert with a big nose and dark skin. 

It's Gundam about genetic superiority too? I'm totally swinging in the dark, so don't blow me up too hard if I'm super wrong. 

Gundam is a bit messier and not as clear cut. Their are aspects of Gundam that are genetic wars with newtypes. But originally it was more political expansion shit. Nations vs nations. 

20 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Kokiri can't leave the forest and are forbidden from doing so. 

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

This is only the second time Ive been called "gay".

The first was when  my ex gf's roommate and our classmate said she thought I was gay, bc I didnt go and flirt with her during the past few semesters.

I told her I Thought she had Androgen Insensitivity bc she had a mustache and no titties.

911?  I'm calling to report a murder.  Nah you don't have to do nothing, I'm just calling to let you know he killed the poor chick.

2 hours ago, Maxx said:

I'm really fascinated by anime industries fascination with eugenics. Like most of the top Shonen shows are about it in some way. Naruto is a eugenics war disguised as ninjas. And attack in titans is a really thinly veiled show about nazis vs jews. It's weird and fascinating to me.

Dragon ball wasn't a super big culprit in this regard but their are clear aspects in the show. And when art is popular it gets copied... The three biggest children of dragon ball are bleach, naruto and one piece. Two out of those three are genetics wars. 

1564544754226.jpg?width=648&height=616

Finally I have an excuse to use this.

5 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

I've been thinking, and nah, BDSM is not my thing. All that "you've been very naughty, you deserve punishment" or "you've been a good boy, here's your reward" stuff is not for me.

Her: "you've been a bad boy, time for some punishment!"

Him: "YES!! GIVE ME THE WHIP MISTRESS!"

Old fucks like me who got padlings in school for years: "Am I a joke to you?"

22 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

I've been thinking, and nah, BDSM is not my thing. All that "you've been very naughty, you deserve punishment" or "you've been a good boy, here's your reward" stuff is not for me.

I guess it's a roleplay thing, but for me I'd never want to hurt someone I loved and I can't imagine someone that loved me wanting to hurt me either. So what do you really have left? I think that's why it's something people have to pay for--it's generally not going to happen in regular relationships.

That being said there are people that have cuckold fetishes and rape fantasies so what do I know.

Yeah, not really into that BDSM thing....looks like the kinda thing that could go out of hand in a hurry (especially when it comes to the pain threshold department), and like Serp said, I could never bring myself to harming the people I love, even for the sake of "roleplay" and whatnot.

Not to rain on your parade if that's your kind of thing, though....you do you....or your partner....

I try keeping an open mind but the cuckold thing is *really* strange to me... in some bizarro world where I was married, the LAST thing I'd ever want to see is some other dude fucking my wife... and for the longest time, I figured that was the thought of pretty much everyone...until I heard about that particular fetish.

I suspect that voyeurism is a big component of that one...and that's definitely a "thing" for me (yeah, a good 98% of my "material" is voyeur stuff; the rest is typically hot celebs) but not to the point where I desire to watch other people giving my wife the Bone...hell nah.  No one else should be in there, ideally.

There's a certain cute youtuber that comes to mind that is very open about the fact that she is married and has a boyfriend, and the 3 of them are all aware of the situation... it's strange to me that the husband in that scenario presumably doesn't feel any kind of shame or humiliation, or anger, etc. like most others would....then again, for some, shame and humiliation are a "thing" for them....similar to those that are heavily into being dominated and shamed by "mistress".

sheeeittt, that tall vampire bitch from the new Resident Evil could have her way with me though (preferably leading up to getting turned at some point, of course)

Edited by MillionX
46 minutes ago, Serpent said:

I guess it's a roleplay thing, but for me I'd never want to hurt someone I loved and I can't imagine someone that loved me wanting to hurt me either. So what do you really have left? I think that's why it's something people have to pay for--it's generally not going to happen in regular relationships.

That being said there are people that have cuckold fetishes and rape fantasies so what do I know.

And the hurt part aside, it's also the domination aspect. You are reducing people to a "pet status." To get off from feeling some kind of superiority. Or the opposite.

Edited by AriesWarlock

BDSM is a two way street and the person with actual.power in the dynamic is the sub. The sub is the person who generally sets the hard limits and ends the game when it goes too far beyond those limits. Also lots of people are into one aspect but not the other, bondage doesn't automatically mean sadomasochism as well. A lot of people get off to being tied up but not to pain and vice versa. 

The power dynamic can be pretty complicated to. Like for the sub it isn't always about being owned, it can be about being in a position where nothing is expected of you anymore. You're "tied up and owned" so you no longer have to deal the responsibilies of life for that time frame as a quick example. So it's a stress remover to put your life in someone else's hands for them. 

Also you say "reduced to pet status" but many many people treat their pets better then they do their actual spouses. Depending on the person pets are basically "Royalty."

Perspective plays into it a lot. In a lot of ways "Hurt so good" is a very real thing for a lot of people. 

Edited by RSG3
3 hours ago, Lord Vega said:

Dumb shit.

Look if you keep posting these weird as fuck comments and insulting other members here, I will ban you. I don't like you in the first place, nor how you hide behind your weird beliefs to be bigoted and mean spirited to others.

So consider this a final warning on fixing your attitude, this is suppose to be a place of sharing cool interests and being chill, not starting drama.

yeah I had all those dinobots.  

One thing most people forgot that randomly came to mind the other day---the Rocklords from Gobots;  I actually had "Nugget"..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Lords 

There was another one I had but I forgot the name of it.  I know some, probably most thought of Gobots as the cheap off-brand Transformers at the time, but there were at least a few of the characters I liked; Coptor and Crasher.  I also had Leader-1, Turbo and Cy-Kill....and a giant one that was a VW Beetle...he was a villain if I recall.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

If I remember my Zelda lore correctly, leaving the forest will kill them. Dunno how that effects their evolved kind The Koroks considering all the places they end up in BOTW. 

Yeah this is how I understand it.  The Kokiri are deeply connected to the Deku Tree early on and it isn't until they evolve into the Koroks later that they're able to wander further out.  Lost Woods was pretty harsh during OoT.  Kokiri couldn't leave and anyone who happened to go in their aside from Link and Zelda end up undead.  Sucks for anyone who'd happen to just stumble in.

Just now, Sonichuman said:

Yeah this is how I understand it.  The Kokiri are deeply connected to the Deku Tree early on and it isn't until they evolve into the Koroks later that they're able to wander further out.  Lost Woods was pretty harsh during OoT.  Kokiri couldn't leave and anyone who happened to go in their aside from Link and Zelda end up undead.  Sucks for anyone who'd happen to just stumble in.

Yea leaving the forest was life threatening to the kids and for anyone else you'd get turned into a Stalfos. 

You know OOT is when The Lost Woods seemed to be at peak danger levels. Wonder why. 

ah, I knew that was her---Jennifer Esposito in that show "The Boys".  I've finally been catching up on it... this show is THE SHIT, man.. I can't get enough.  As with all shows, the women on here are hot  I had a thing for Elisabeth Shue ever since way back in the day when I was a kid...and yeah I'd still take a shot at her today, even as she is noticeably older.  

..and that character design though--- Homelander's costume design, bruh.... sheeeeeeeitttttttttttttttt 🔥 👍  I like all of them so far but the Homelander outfit is top-rank design, man.

episode 8 season 1... I'm checking this again ...that scene when he goes wild with the eye lasers was entirely too damn awesome.  Those people never had a chance.

edit--ok yeah I need to actually have this on blu-ray.  This is easily in contention for the best superhero show ever produced.  Holy crap that last episode of season 1... there's so much good stuff here...

Edited by MillionX

my favorite thing from Arby's is that chicken bacon swiss.  It is one of those foods I could eat every day if I had no cares for a varied diet and staying healthy.  That shit is incredible, man.  I haven't been there in a long time though... another thing the pandemic has basically shut down in life for me.  At our work building, there's an Arby's in walking distance; so close I could get that sandwich, finish eating *and* still have time to play something on Switch before my lunch break was over.

12 hours ago, MillionX said:

I try keeping an open mind but the cuckold thing is *really* strange to me... in some bizarro world where I was married, the LAST thing I'd ever want to see is some other dude fucking my wife... and for the longest time, I figured that was the thought of pretty much everyone...until I heard about that particular fetish.

I suspect that voyeurism is a big component of that one...and that's definitely a "thing" for me (yeah, a good 98% of my "material" is voyeur stuff; the rest is typically hot celebs) but not to the point where I desire to watch other people giving my wife the Bone...hell nah.  No one else should be in there, ideally.

Semi relevant but enjoy this tweet good sir and have a laugh!

Edited by TheInfernoman

heh, a lot of people are posting in that just to complain about the art style....funny thing is that this is my first time even noticing it; I didn't know that was an apparent trend, actually... I've seen maybe 1 commercial that had it.  I'd agree that's pretty damn bad though.

"Open" relationships--- it really does seem like a pointless thing to me....more often than not, at least 1 of the participants is probably not 100% happy with the situation, but for various (strange, imo) reasons they tolerate it, I guess. 

Another thing I miss from that pre-pandemic era of early 2020 and 2019--- Cracker Barrel.  Just before everything shut down and nearly everything modern about the world was effectively ruined... I was thinking about treating myself to another random Cracker Barrel breakfast that upcoming weekend.  Just the act of going there to pick up food isn't the same thing... part of the appeal was going in, sitting at one of the tables, admiring the old-era America things on the walls (old newspaper ads and pictures, basically)...everything has that "antique Americana" look to it, complete with those "grandma rocking chairs" out front on the "porch" of the place.  I'd sit there and just revel in the moment...check out the occasional gorgeous PAWG that shows up with her friends and family... then play whatever portable I brought with me until the server brings me that hot plate of THE best pancakes I've ever had, with my usual bacon and hash browns...and maybe a small orange juice.  It was such a golden moment each and every time I've been there....and I'd always let them know I've loved this place since I was a small child.

y'know, at this point if I had a time machine, one thing I'd do would be to keep going back each time I get to around that first week of March of 2020...just roll it back a few years repeatedly forever.

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

"Open" relationships--- it really does seem like a pointless thing to me....more often than not, at least 1 of the participants is probably not 100% happy with the situation, but for various (strange, imo) reasons they tolerate it, I guess. 

Getting to fuck other people on the side is a nice consolation if you're in a relationship that has enough other downsides that it might not last anyway.

But I also know THREE separate couples that were in swap situations where feels were caught between  people who weren't each other's partners.  

1 hour ago, KingTubb said:

I know a dude that has an open situation with his wife. Pretty sure he just kinda sits in the room while dudes bang out his wife. 

I try to wish the best for everyone, but that dude fucking sucks, so I hope he isn't having a good time. 

He's probably just tired of banging her and figures as long as he doesn't have to do it, he doesn't care who does. 

There's that old adage, "No matter how hot she is, some guy somewhere is tired of fucking her." 😂