Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

14 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Goth maybe, but never that ghoul, unless is some Metal Gear recesive genes shit happening here, where she got all the bad genes from Nightwing and Starfire.

Could be a medical condition, or she's a stress eater 

Also this is a Mix of Human and Alien DNA, sometimes weird shit happens that you didn't expect. 

Edited by DarkSakul

Yeah, we were in the triple digits a couple weeks ago.  Had to go have a part of our AC fixed...it went out.  Worried for a bit cause it was hot as hell but it only took a few hours for the guy to fix the part (blower motor/fan/housing).  I forgot to write down or take pictures of the wiring before I pulled the part making it kind of difficult to know how to wire it right so as not to blow the part up when installing it.  But the guy I took it to knew what he was doing and I got it back in with no issue. 

We had a guy come out to look at it before that but that fuckwad didn't do shit.  He just said "it has parts in it that you cant even get anymore" and blah blah blah.  He tried to get us to buy a brand new unit.  $18,000 dollars.  Nah fuck that I can fix it.  So I did.  When he was here he pointed out some things, things I thought were the problem already and I found the those parts and replaced them and fixed it. 

My parents just changed all their AC stuff last week.

The furnace was leaking due to the coil freezing.

The furnace was 40 yrs old (as old as the house).

They changed the furnace, outside unit, and got a new wifi thermostat. You can control it from a Honeywell app which is neat.

The air quality is better and it only takes 15 minutes to reduce temp by 1 degree.

On 7/18/2021 at 5:21 PM, Reiraku said:

Fire and Ice was so damn cool. My uncle showed me that and Watership Down when I was young.

Oh?  Did he show you the original?  If so, Salute to your Uncle.  

Crazy enough, but the original actually came on TV way back when I was little.  Yeah.  Not joking.  I want to say that the movie is still up on YouTube, but I can't seem to find it right now.  

1 minute ago, BB_Hoody said:

Delta variant of coronavirus got everyone spooked and caused a market sell off yesterday

Ohhhh OK. I was trying to find info and saw shit. I bought a share but I just came back from a con and have like 0 dollars I should be spending. Plus I'm getting a car later in the week I wasn't expecting to get. I might buy more tomorrow if it stays cheap 

i just saw the jeff bezos space flight.

1st off, seems like a waste of money

2, the rocket was hilariously phallic looking.

3, they were in space less time than we spend on a toilet.

4, amazon wont let you review the video. prob cuz they know peeps are gonna rag on it.

5..im gonna assume jeff got some tax loop thing from it. then again, he was brave enough to be on board so maybe not.

6, not sure what the point is of having private citizens in space.

7. too many dummies on youtube comments keep calling it fake news and staged. makes me wonder if everyone keeps getting dumber by the year. maybe the movie Idiocracy is prophetic or something.

Edited by PussyStuffer

I think number 6 is eventual, but we are not there yet technologically or socially. 

Make a space flight the cost of going to Japan or something and make it a vacation destination, Ican see the tourism taking off. 

But I see the future of commerce in space less like Star Trek and more like the Expanses 

49 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I feel like another lockdown is imminent, and I'm totally OK with it. Honestly, I didn't hate the last one, I saved hella money, got closer with friends/family and the violence in my city was non-existent. SOME good came of this pandemic atleast

Whatever reason to further my unemployment guilt free is coo’ w/ me. 

6 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Maintenance is now complete.  There has been a substantial change to the ranking system -- it is now also possible to earn achievements/receive special badges.  Please see the below post for more information:

Is there anyway to check what these badges/achievements are? Or our progress on them? 

1 minute ago, TheInfernoman said:

Badges you say?

The return of E Peens!

He knows what’s up

3 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Yea, I forgot. It was beautiful see the world healing, dude. We really destroying this planet

Oh and those stimmys, let's not forget those either 🤣

I know all the stimmy money is going to come back to bite us at some point, but yeah.  Another one or two checks would make my plans come along nicely.