Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

25 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

maaaaaaan he better not be. She's pretty hot, he's very not, and she's a legit fun person. He fucking sucks. 

undercut, I don't like that guy. 

He sounds like a piece of work, but people are different behind closed doors. I dated a few girls who were really hot and a lot of fun when we were with friends but could be real basket cases when it was just us. Its possible she's just as insufferable as he is, she's just not as public about it. 

But even if that's not the case, you have to wonder what she sees in a guy like that if she's actually quality unless maybe he's just her cuck and lets her do what she wants because he knows he's outkicking his coverage.

Just curious, why do you end up hanging with that guy if you don't like him? Is the wife/gf a friend and she just wound up with him?

Edited by DoctaMario
6 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

why do you end up hanging with that guy if you don't like him?

My best friend grew up with him. My homie's mom thinks this other guy doesn't have any friends (well, she knows he doesn't because shitty guys mom calls my friend's mom and tells her lol) and would tell my friend about it. since he's a good person, he would hang out with him out of pity. 

Luckily, marriage and kids have made it hard for them to see each other, and their families had a huge falling out so I don't see the guy anymore. 

Edited by KingTubb

..always interesting to observe the oddities of people and their situations... like there's a dude I know that desperately clings to the relationship with his girl because I'm certain he thinks that's all he can get... the sad thing is that this is likely a correct assumption.  Most women make astoundingly poor choices in a mate whether it's long-term or short-term, but I can't imagine any other girl would even take him seriously.  Another layer to how dark and depressing the scenario is--- it would be a disaster for him if she were to ever break up with him....at least in terms of his psychological, emotional well-being.  

Another "interesting character" I knew from the high school days was this dude who purposely remade himself as this other character and carried on a relationship with this girl...seemingly for his own amusement.  He's laugh and tell me that the whole time---she never knew his actual name 😄  I'm not sure what he's up to these days; I haven't spoken with that dude since high school...actually I never kept contact with most people I knew from back then.

heh, the memories... there was one friend with the nickname "Chucky"... he got that name because he was short and a bit on the crazy side, like you could picture this guy being a hilarious, yet dangerous person later on in life.  

Ppl talking about anime/cartoons and how they are supposed to be pushing an agenda by being inclusive as if they didn't have gay ppl in anime in the 80's.   But these same weirdos have no problem lying about the gender of their favorite rape fantasy  writer or about making false claims alleging that they were sexually assaulted to excuse their support of trashy hentai.  

Edit:. Now some weirdo goober was claiming how his feminist bitch girlfriend was okay with this rape anime and when I asked him to go ahead and @her he was like "she ain't got no facebook" 🤦

19 hours ago, AYO?! said:

Look if you keep posting these weird as fuck comments and insulting other members here, I will ban you. I don't like you in the first place, nor how you hide behind your weird beliefs to be bigoted and mean spirited to others.

So consider this a final warning on fixing your attitude, this is suppose to be a place of sharing cool interests and being chill, not starting drama.

I don't care if I get permabanned. I don't care if people don't like me. I will stop the insults, but I will not stop the weird ideas since they are not against the rules or are they? I thought we just need to respect each other and not talk about politics and religion. 

I'm going to manifest absolutely perfect condition. It's a superpower. How about that for a weird idea, Ayo?

Edited by Lord Vega
9 hours ago, misterBee said:

Arby's is one of my favorite places.

Sadly there aren't any near me. 😢

Same with me. It's not high class food we all know that, but it's cheap and it's actually usually healthier than other fast food options, and tastes pretty damn good. I think it's because it probably reminds us of high school cafeteria food.

But outside of a few years in SoCal, I've never had one around me. I see their commercials, but that's it. And I think even the SoCal one I went to closed down a few years ago (I only know because I saw someone tweet about it closing).

1 hour ago, Lord Vega said:

I don't care if I get permabanned. I don't care if people don't like me. I will stop the insults, but I will not stop the weird ideas since they are not against the rules or are they? I thought we just need to respect each other and not talk about politics and religion. 

I'm going to manifest absolutely perfect condition. It's a superpower. How about that for a weird idea, Ayo?

giphy (3).gif

1 hour ago, Lord Vega said:

This is true, but if you're basically talking to yourself and filling the thread with stuff nobody wants to see/respond to then it's basically just spam.

Multiple people have chosen to get your posts hidden time and time again, so they definitely are not popular. 

We'll see you in a week.

47 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

He got forced to resign fam

I'm surprised and not surprised.

But all things considered, it would be a toss up if I'd hang out with the curly mustache loser or Falwell if I had to.  

I hope that day never comes.

Edit: I just read the Falwell stuff. Holy shit, it reads like a shitty 90's Teen Romcom, I'm dying 

😄🤣💀

Edited by KingTubb
31 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

I'm surprised and not surprised.

But all things considered, it would be a toss up if I'd hang out with the curly mustache loser or Falwell if I had to.  

I hope that day never comes.

Edit: I just read the Falwell stuff. Holy shit, it reads like a shitty 90's Teen Romcom, I'm dying 

😄🤣💀

The university he helmed had a strict moral code that kicked students out for having sex. Per their standards, he should have been canned.

1 hour ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Paging: @MillionX

Your thoughts?

yeah...that is quite unfortunate she has a case of Flapjacks there...looks like she would be alright otherwise; should probably get a "lift" in the titty department...

but yeah, I see the problem with this, and women most likely *can't* see the issues here.  Even if for some odd reason the other dude doesn't have any expectations tied to that gift, ladies should imagine how this situation looks to other people---co-workers all know she's married, yet a male co-worker/friend gives her 5 grand out of the blue.  Women should understand that even if there isn't anything going on... certain things like this cause most people to think something's up with that...so it's quite a bad look for her (people will be gossiping behind her back like "aint that a shame...she's married and it looks like she has a thing going on with Bill on the side...")  It's also going to be a bad look for the husband.

...also reminds me of a situation where a certain female youtuber I remember was on a trip to Japan with a dude that was NOT her husband...just the 2 of them....annnd the guy appeared to be straight.  Ohoooo the comment section was JUICY, I tell ya😄.  I was one of those helping to stir shit up of course by highlighting the issue with that.  Husband is supposed to be ok with Wife going on a vacation to another country with a male, heterosexual (and apparently single?!) "friend".....and there's supposed to be no suspicion about that?  C'mon Son.  They can call it being "insecure" or jealous all they want but no way in the world I'd be ok with that.  "Wifey" should ask herself in that situation if she would be fine with Husband hanging out with a straight female friend for a week in Brazil.

edit--that one girl Amanda is quite nice on the eyes, btw... even though that hair unfortunately looks like a wig...

edit again--and in most cases, I think it's more of a case that women are *choosing* to be "naive".  They most likely know how certain things are perceived by most people, yet choose to play dumb just so they can continue profiting from the situation and later pretend like "oh I didn't know..."  ...just like they may agree to go on a date with a guy they have zero interest in....just because that means a free meal or trip to a nice place; then they pretend like they didn't know what his intentions were, like it was just "2 buddies hanging out" or whatever.  

Edited by MillionX
9 hours ago, Reticently said:

Getting to fuck other people on the side is a nice consolation if you're in a relationship that has enough other downsides that it might not last anyway.

But I also know THREE separate couples that were in swap situations where feels were caught between  people who weren't each other's partners.  

This is also true of what I've seen. First time I heard of an open relationship was when I was  19 and messing with some chick  who was a bit older than me. She eventually told me her and her boyfriend had an open relationship. I cut things off after that  revelation because my young mind couldn't fathom how it would be  good for anyone other than short-term gratification. A few months later she hit me back up and told me they had just been testing the open relationship idea since their relationship was rocky beforehand and that they had finally broken up. I still dubbed it and kept it pushing. 

Similarly, every time I hear about an open relationship I typically hear about it going awry due to someone catching feelings or the relationship itself between the original parties isn't all that great. With the only exception being two couples that got married  for legal reasons (citizenship). 

2 minutes ago, YourFavGrandpa said:

Prior to marrying my wife, I had access to this kind of situation. 

I've seen her maybe once since I moved back to this area, and that was in the grocery store last year. She was lowkey afraid of her husband, and finally got the "courage" to leave him for a black guy, who started out as their roommate.

?? Why did I get quoted?

14 hours ago, KingTubb said:

Pretty sure he just kinda sits in the room while dudes bang out his wife. 

Prior to marrying my wife, I had access to this kind of situation. 

I've seen her maybe once since I moved back to this area in 2019, and that was in the grocery store last year. She was lowkey afraid of her husband, and finally got the "courage" to leave him for a black guy, who started out as their roommate.

ha, straight from the horse's mouth... her own words about why some women find men in prison attractive

Their foolish choices in a short-term *or* long-term mate continue to be hilarious to me.  In that particular aspect of life, a lot of women have the IQ of a dead goldfish.  It really is entertaining to see this play out time and time again, across various generations of people. 

15 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

ALL the fun went away.

IMHO, the fun never went away. For me, the "fun" was playing other people, and in some cases interacting with friends at the various regional tournaments I went to. I've been to exactly one national tournament (and it was a Smash tournament), back in the dark times. Before things got a lot better moneywise for the missus and I (and I started my business), we had a general rule that we wouldn't go more than a couple of hours for a tournament, and it'd be for the day typically.

But also, yeah, COVID killed all the in-person fun. 

34 minutes ago, YourFavGrandpa said:

IMHO, the fun never went away. For me, the "fun" was playing other people, and in some cases interacting with friends at the various regional tournaments I went to. I've been to exactly one national tournament (and it was a Smash tournament), back in the dark times. Before things got a lot better moneywise for the missus and I (and I started my business), we had a general rule that we wouldn't go more than a couple of hours for a tournament, and it'd be for the day typically.

But also, yeah, COVID killed all the in-person fun. 

My bad; I was talking specifically talking about Gootecks and Mike Ross.

3 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Y'all ever think about what kind of person posts in the chat of a chill-hop or ambient music stream on youtube?

Whenever I pull up the main one on my PC, I typically hide chat straight away. On mobile, I believe you have to fullscreen the stream before chat goes away. At least Twitch on mobile gives you the option to fucking hide chat on their app.

Edited by YourFavGrandpa
blah
1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

I'm wondering this for real. Mike is somewhere (don't know where) and Gootecks should be GoopTecks with all the health BS he pushes while looking like he fought in WW2.

ALL the fun went away.

Welp Mike Ross had some midlife crisis and ended up playing GG and DOTA (wut) while Gootecks decided to be anti-vaxxer and full-blown MAGA while gaining unsolicited attention for himself after the Capitol riots....

I would support Ross being back in some form though....

45 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Maxx,

Did you ever receive your $600 stimulus?

Sooo I did not. And I'm wondering if it's because of my taxes last year. The irs sent me a letter last week telling me because I bought Healthcare in the market place I needed to have a special form. My health insurance and h&r block never told me this so my 2019 taxes were incomplete. I also now owe $2000 more 😑