Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Damnnnnn I wish I had sold my Zom shares and got in on AMC during the after market yesterday. I'm up 22% right now with $2880 Worth of shares invested after selling out of my ABNB shares at a 25% profit and going all in.

But if you got in yesterday after the dip? You're looking at a 2x gain today. But they said the hedge fund's option experies today. If AMC closes above 9 bucks and that's looking almost guaranteed. The squeeze will happen and it could explode!

1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

THE LINE WAS HELD!!! AMC closed above 9 dollars. So the hedge fund short seller options are out of the money! We gonna make bank Monday and Tuesday! 

Sweet.  👍  I hope ya'll get ALL the cheese.  Overnight millionaires.  Now I'm gonna look to see if they intend to make this a running thing that I can jump in on.  If so, I'm gonna jump in on it.

On 1/28/2021 at 8:45 AM, KingTubb said:

Maaaaan 2020 has made me way too cynical. 

Went to Best Buy's website to look for a cheap gaming monitor and they had a Black History Month banner.

If you click on it it takes you to a list of featured products that are made by black owned businesses or movies that were directed by black people. 

It pissed me off. Motherfuckers had to wait till fucking February to highlight black owned businesses and products. Fuck you best buy. If you actually gave a shit about this, you'd do it in July, you spineless virtue signaling ass-wipes.   

Joke's on you if you actually thought they gave a shit about black history month. 😂

18 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

@scorp

https://news.tfw2005.com/2021/01/29/transformers-studio-series-86-leader-class-grimlock-wheelie-released-in-canada-427957

SS86 Grimlock was seen in a Walmart in Alberta, Canada (I dont know how far that is from you.)

It has begun!!!

Lol Alberta is a province. And yes I live here. 

But that’s like saying “It was found in California!” Well fuck that could be anywhere. 

There was some special stream where various youtuber personalities all gathered to rip on the Batwoman premiere live 😄  yeah I can't get enough.  

This show is such great unintentional comedy, I hope it stays on the air as long as possible.

edit---y'know what would be great?  ...if somewhere out there, Ruby Rose was ALSO watching streams like this, cracking up at this show just like everyone else. 🤣

Edited by MillionX

yeah, I happen to have a "smart" Samsung 4k tv... and really, I should've gone with a "non-smart" version if there is such a thing to save money.  I have watched netflix directly on there using the "smart" aspect of it just once or twice in the nearly 3 years I've owned this tv....it's way better and more stable to watch my various apps via a game system like XB1.

Prices on tvs fall super-fast too... this same tv I got in 2018 (Samsung 4k 55-inch screen)... I've seen it for around that 350 to 400 range lately...and of course I paid quite a bit more than that in 2018.

sheeeiiittt, the first game I tried out on that tv was Gears of War 4....the visuals were just ridiculous in how much better this was over my previous tv (a Samsung 32-inch screen, native 1080p; I still have that in another room).  ...and of course that being 2018 was the year of Vampyr for me...it was glorious to play that for the first time on such a gorgeous screen.

Edited by MillionX
56 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Hmm.  I have a TCL 5 series smart 4k tv and I never get dropped signal or errors.

When I turn it on, I usually have to wait 30-45 seconds to get signal but once that happens ,I can watch streaming apps w/o problems

This happens to me on the older one we have. You turn it on and nothing happens for awhile, or it'll say there's no connection even though I've got an ethernet cable plugged into the back of it. Sometimes the OS just gets gummed up like it's an old phone where you try to launch and app and there's many seconds of lag and it keeps on like that. The picture is fantastic but everything else about it is 👎 

How's the TCL? I have a Hitachi or something in my game room and it's a pretty excellent tv.

21 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

This happens to me on the older one we have. You turn it on and nothing happens for awhile, or it'll say there's no connection even though I've got an ethernet cable plugged into the back of it. Sometimes the OS just gets gummed up like it's an old phone where you try to launch and app and there's many seconds of lag and it keeps on like that. The picture is fantastic but everything else about it is 👎 

How's the TCL? I have a Hitachi or something in my game room and it's a pretty excellent tv.

Ive had it for 16 months now and Im pretty satisfied with it.

It was $300 from Amazon  43S517 model (though this model has been discontinued and the current one is 43S525)

It was 43 inch 4k, has 3 hdmi inputs, has a game mode.

I cant comment on the lag and all that since m a casual scrub.

also, I have it connected a "Vanilla" PS4 and a regular 1080p bluray player.

The only 4k content is Mandalorian and some occasional youtube videos.

It looks good especially colors. Maybe 20% better than regular HD imo.

Regular blurays  look pretty good too, but obv not as good as 4k.

The wireless connectivity is quite good. The apps boot up quickly and load shows in only a few seconds with great quality

The only real negative is that the sound is a bit low with the built in speakers.

Im sure it is in no way comparable to OLED or anything over $600, but as a person who watches mostly streaming with occasional ps4 games and blurays, I think it is quite good. Ive never had TCL before. 

This is only my third tv that I've owned and ive gone for Toshiba or Samsung previously.

8.5/10

42 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I cant comment on the lag and all that since m a casual scrub.

TLCs are supposed to be excellent for gaming. In fact, they are one of the best bang for buck values on the TV market in general. I considered getting one, but I went with Sony just because it fits better with my ecosystem. I just mailed my PS4 Pro to my little brother and he's looking to get a new TV for it. I recommended TLC to him. I have a feeling their prices are going to go up once more people catch on how great they are.

3 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

We have a couple Samsung tvs and they always lock up or lose the network connection, even when wired. The displays look great but damn is Samsung's OS junk.

weird. 

Speaking of TV's the Vizio I'm looking at as I type this is over ten years old.  I don't use it for more than a monitor, but it has never given me a single problem even with all the crazy that goes on over here in the form of power outages.

damnn.... Dr. Moist I mean Boyce Watkins is going live right now about the TI & Tiny situation (both facing sex-trafficking charges, apparently)... i'm tempted to watch but that guy is notorious for taking forever to get to the point of his videos.  "Angryman"/Boss Talk Radio already did a vid on this yesterday or day before though.

It will be funny to see the results of this if shit really hits the fan in terms of convictions...because we all know the deal.  The guy will receive far worse punishment, and "Tiny" will get some silly shit like "3 months probation" instead. 🤣  ...meanwhile he'll be over there serving years in prison....but nah it would be silly to suggest that women (*especially women with even a small amount of fame) have any kind of special privilege, right? 😄

I've been on the should i buy a TV front but my TCL series 4 is doing okay but i mostly watch movie/stream stuff and barely play any console games. If not ill just sit on it or maybe see how my brothers OLED since he got the newest 65 In LG OLED. So besides OLED what is suggested for a great picture? Nanocell from LG or QLED or some off shoot?

hmm... best girl from The Boys?  Rankings time...on pure looks I'll go with this order:

1. Stormfront
  2. Starlight
  3. Queen Maeve
  4. Becca

then again, Billy's wife Becca is up there too; it's a tough call....she could be a possible #3 spot for me....she is absolutely gorgeous....**eh whatever it's my list; I just added a 4th spot.  

The Fuck/Marry/Kill ratings though are a bit different, naturally-- since other things should be considered there...

Fuck Queen Maeve....marry Starlight, and sadly my baby Stormfront would have to die.  Basically, she wouldn't be into me like that anyway since I happen to *not* be a white guy...she would probably find the very idea of fucking a non-white person to be disgusting. 

edit--hahaha that little "Jib-Jab" looking animation of Stormfront goose-stepping was hilarious; this show is somethin' else, man 🤣

holy shit this beatdown at the end of season 2 though!!! BRUH

shocked holy shit GIF

GOAT -status superhero show right here folks....godDAMN.

Edited by MillionX

aha, I knew she looked familiar!  It's all close, imo... I also forgot about the lovely Ms. Shue, who I've had an eye on for so many years...though unfortunately the 4 I mentioned have that little advantage of youth on their side. (*but make no mistake... Ms. Shue could still get it today, no questions asked.)

...and oooh I found some interesting dirt here, concerning her leaving The Flash!:

"UPDATE: In October 2020, Shanel VanSanten finally revealed to TV Line the real reason behind her abrupt exit from The Flash during season 2. While she did indeed book a role on another show, she had been able to work out a schedule to finish her arc on The Flash as well. Unfortunately, VanSanten says one of the series' showrunners at the time took a personal disliking to her, and forced Patty Spivot to be written out. The Flash had multiple showrunners in season 2, and it's not clear who she's referring to."

https://screenrant.com/flash-show-patty-spivot-shantel-vansanten-exit-reason/

heh, just imagine the day someone from behind the scenes at CW decides to spill all the beans about what has gone on there at the network...that would be one hell of a juicy documentary I'd watch.

...this also reminds me of how surprising it is that "Alaric" is still on there with Legacies, considering a certain notorious President he was in favor of in recent years. (leading to a back and forth between him and Paul "Stefan Salvatore" Wesley on twitter that got heated.)

Edited by MillionX
20 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

weird. 

Speaking of TV's the Vizio I'm looking at as I type this is over ten years old.  I don't use it for more than a monitor, but it has never given me a single problem even with all the crazy that goes on over here in the form of power outages.

I have a 14 year old Vizio, the picture is slightly off center and the buttons aren't super responsive, and the remote died a long time ago, but it's surprisingly still functioning. I have it connected to an old laptop, and I'll watch stuff off it while eating dinner most nights.