Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, Serpent said:

I placed 42 orders on Amazon last year. I average something like a dozen most years. Obviously pandemic influenced, I wonder what it will be this year. Got two orders in already this month, for stuff that I normally wouldn't have had to order online (dental floss for one).

Checking my own history.

73 orders in 2020

58 orders in 2019

45 orders in 2018

I been slowly moving up. 

Most of the things I’ve ordered on Amazon since last year have been gifts for friends and family or stuff my parents have asked me to order them. 

I don’t really use Amazon a lot these days. Just not a lot of good deals when it comes to things I want. 

Edited by iStu X

One character that really stuck out as interesting to me from that Ghostbusters cartoon---- the Boogeyman..

https://ghostbusters.fandom.com/wiki/Boogieman

The episode I remember about him was the only thing from this show that was legitimately disturbing like something from a more serious horror film of the time... Egon in particular had a problem since he still suffered from the fear even as an adult...he encountered the same entity as a little kid and never got over it.  It was a noticeably more serious tone than the usual for the show.  I liked those episodes so much I recorded them back then.  Unfortunately, I don't recall there being an official action figure/figurine of Boogeyman though.

Edited by MillionX
31 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Alright boys. Tomorrow is the big day for AMC and see if the squeeze is in effect. There has been support and people buying in around the globe. I even got my older sister in on it. We gonna check tomorrow together. 

Let's see if another great transfer of wealth is going down this week

I just got paid so I'm gonna transfer a little into an account.  Let's see how crazy things get shall we?

this documentary on the Night Stalker on Netflix is the shit, man...  of all the ones I read about or heard of, he was one of the worst... also, it was interesting that he didn't appear to have a pattern like you'd expect of serial killers.  It could be anyone, seemingly no preference.... if he saw you as an "easy target" that seemed to be the only qualifier.  

Unsurprisingly, he had quite a few female "fans" out there at the time, just like Ted Bundy and the rest.  Keep in mind, this is a guy that would also murder children, given the chance....zero redeeming qualities.  It's one little bit of evidence I like to bring up to support the notion that pure physical attraction usually prevails over most other attributes... so it actually doesn't matter how good or evil you are, usually.  For some there is also the lure of the "bad boy" though, further adding to the appeal....and of course a serial killer is basically the ultimate version of the "bad boy" they aren't supposed to get excited about.

13 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

NY is getting hit with a beastly snowstorm. Got another snow day thanks to it. I'm hearing that it will last until tomorrow. Might get two back to back if it does. 

Glad I'm in Atlanta. Saw some flurries for a few hours early morning today and that was it. Don't miss marching through snows hills. Sinking on them. And slush getting in your boots and socks. Now you in school for 8 hrs. Uncomfortable as fuck with soaked ice cold socks and feet.

..still watching that Night Stalker documentary---interesting... when Richard Ramirez was caught, the folks from that neighborhood beat his ass for a bit before the cops put him in the back of a squad car....heh, must be a bit of satisfaction there as the officer looks on a piece of shit like that---"awww looks like he must've tripped and fell down a few times.."

There's some people that naturally have an evil look, and yeah...this guy was one of them...in some clips and pictures he doesn't even look like a normal human....it's like he's some other being that's just pretending to be a person.

whoah...they put him in the same cell with the "Hillside Strangler"... this documentary is too damn good...

hahaha...and nowwww they're spending time showing some of the groupies... actual pictures that were mailed to him in prison too.  

Edited by MillionX

🤣 I found some shit I didn't even know I was looking for. For some context, here's a (probably fake, but still) pic of a racist ugly white girl saying blacks can't have her and she's for white boys only. Here's the response.

GJyVpQ5.jpg

I found a TikTok version. Only difference (besides it not being the same girl) is that the girl is racist towards white men this time.

This guy explains the illegal activity that took place in order to tank AMC stock price today and keep it from taking off. Hedge funds are fighting dirty and tooth and nail to cover their shorts at a profit

His vid seems to have restored the confidence of AMC investors that were starting to get cold feet and consider selling out. As long as we continue to buy and hold, and stay above 11.00 a share. We win this

Edited by BB_Hoody
5 hours ago, Reiraku said:

I grabbed another share this morning. Even with the dip, I'm still above. I'm gonna hold this shit until Covid is a distant memory and theaters hit gangbusters again.

Appreciate that. But we dying. Stock fell further in Pre market. It's like they're keeping this short Ladder attack going non stop. Theyay very well drop the price below 9 dollars. Can't believe they may get away with this.....At least we tried

1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

Can't believe they may get away with this.....At least we tried

That's exactly what they want people to feel. They're preying on people's fears, uncertainty and doubt when they do these short attacks to pick off the panic sells and people's automated stop losses. If you look at the volume, you can see there's hardly the required volume to drive such large dips. It's all artificial, they're just trading stocks back and forth to drive the price down. Usually, you'll see this get offset by people buying into the dip, but since even that's getting restricted its not recovering as much. 

As long as people hold, which the majority are still doing, they're still most likely to get reamed in the end. 

EDIT: I don't know shit bout st0nks or finance. I'm just a smoothbrain that vomits what i read on the intrawebz. Not fake news mainstream media shit though, those propaganda spreading sacks of shit can go EAD.

Edited by beesuit

Facebook marketplace is full of doorknob licking idiots. 

Selling a guitar for $600 for local pickup

potential buyer: Hey man, willing to trade or move on price?

Me: No trades, but I'll move on the price, or I throw in a effects pedals at the current price 

PB: cool, $400 and the pedal?

Me: Not what I said, but I'll do $500 and the pedal (I'm too fucking nice to these goons)

PB: Great! Can you deliver to me tomorrow? 

Me: Sure, where are you at? 

PB: I live 3 hours away. 

Me: I hate you so much. 

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?! 

Edited by KingTubb