Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Damn, don't know if yall familiar with Michael K Williams work but he's been in hella movies/shows like The Wire. Ironically, he helped do a tribute to DMX about a month ago. RIP

https://trib.al/NRgHNEN

Just saw this. Man that is sad news, that dude was a hell of an actor. Omar was the character in that show that basically ran away with it. I've never talked to anyone who watched the show and didn't absolutely love his character and Williams just fucking crushed. Really bummed about it, The Wire is one of my favorite shows of all time. ☹️

Can't believe The Wire is the only thing he gets props for. Dude was just as epic as Chalky White in Boardwalk empire. If anything he was better in that role.

That's some of the most boss shit I've ever seem on TV. Dude over stepped. And Chalky just does a roll call of every other man in that cell. First and last names and accounts of generous acts that earned him their loyalty. Thus letting him know he done fucked with the wrong one. 

Edited by BB_Hoody
55 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Can't believe The Wire is the only thing he gets props for. Dude was just as epic as Chalky White in Boardwalk empire. If anything he was better in that role.

I think it comes down to Boardwalk Empire, while great, not quite being up there at The Wire's level. 

I don't think as many people have seen it, and for those who have it doesn't quite stick with you the same way.

y'know another little thing that grinds my gears...other than that phrase itself... the simple act of complimenting a woman.  A man who is foolish enough to do that these days will catch flack from everyone, basically...

• Other Men: "LOL...SIMP ALERT."
  • Women: "Creep." (or "get lost, loser" or countless other shaming language.)

and if one dared to complain about it for any length of time, much like I'm taking 2 seconds to do now...you catch flack for that too, since men are never afforded the luxury of even complaining about something for 5 fucking seconds in life.......so...the obvious solution becomes to just not do shit like *complimenting* women anymore, ever again in life.  Don't waste your goddamn time.  Life becomes a lot easier when you ignore most people anyway, since most people are annoying to say the least....and that's really the "nice", sanitized version of my opinion on the ongoing clown-show that is the human race.

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

y'know another little thing that grinds my gears...other than that phrase itself... the simple act of complimenting a woman.  A man who is foolish enough to do that these days will catch flack from everyone, basically...

• Other Men: "LOL...SIMP ALERT."
  • Women: "Creep." (or "get lost, loser" or countless other shaming language.)

and if one dared to complain about it for any length of time, much like I'm taking 2 seconds to do now...you catch flack for that too, since men are never afforded the luxury of even complaining about something for 5 fucking seconds in life.......so...the obvious solution becomes to just not do shit like *complimenting* women anymore, ever again in life.  Don't waste your goddamn time.  Life becomes a lot easier when you ignore most people anyway, since most people are annoying to say the least....and that's really the "nice", sanitized version of my opinion on the ongoing clown-show that is the human race.

yup.  

A lot of men have taken that advice and now just leave them alone.  It seems that women are starting to notice that and they aren't happy.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

I see he's back to Makin vids after disappearing for those two weeks. 

From looking at his from looking at his other account that popped up in my feed...looks like hey just recently had a birthday celebration with some other popular youtubers.  Think that might be why...

Supposedly people been trying to get him canceled and/or he's been trying to get canceled himself lol

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

From looking at his from looking at his other account that popped up in my feed...looks like hey just recently had a birthday celebration with some other popular youtubers.  Think that might be why...

Supposedly people been trying to get him canceled and/or he's been trying to get canceled himself lol

I feel like we need another word for canceled. Look when he tries to victim blame people for sexual assaults n shit he needs a fucking foot to his dome. 

And he knows he's in the wrong because he shut his social media stuff down for a while. For a guy who revels in not being cancelled and not caring.. Shutting your shit down isn't the move to show how tough you are. 

Edited by Maxx
5 hours ago, Maxx said:

And he knows he's in the wrong because he shut his social media stuff down for a while.

Or he just doesn't want a bunch of foul mouthed opinionated assholes blowing him up all day because they disagree with him. 

This is a really stupid and assumptive conclusion to come to. It's an assumption to make yourself feel better about his choices., that the only reason he would shut down his socials is because he knows he's wrong when it's far more likely he doesn't want to deal with the death thread happy retards on the internet. Yall need to stop assuming you understand people and why they do things when you dont know much of anything about them at all. 

Edited by RSG3
1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

Or he just doesn't want a bunch of foul mouthed opinionated assholes blowing him up all day because they disagree with him. 

This is a really stupid and assumptive conclusion to come to. It's an assumption to make yourself feel better about his choices., that the only reason he would shut down his socials is because he knows he's wrong when it's far more likely he doesn't want to deal with the death thread happy retards on the internet. 

Did you follow the situation? 

13 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Sooo why ask the question.

Because I wanted to. Doesnt mean I have any expectations of you. I dont know you outside of this forum Maxx. I only know what you share about yourself, I have 0 expectations for someone I honestly dont really know. For all I know you had gone to bed and were out for the night and I wouldnt hear from you till tomorrow, if at all. 0 expectations.

My point in asking the question tho was that you are making a definitive statement about a mans behavior and thinking (Something we struggle to prove in court of law), and I wanted to know if you had proof that was the reason. Hence the question.

13 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I'm confused what was your point in the exchange and even askin the question. 

Because if you answered it then you answered it and we might have more to talk about but if you dont? I dont care. I really dont. Im home from work, its midnight and im relaxing. You can answer the question or you can ignore it. Wont effect me.  Im gonna continue to chill and relax and surf the internet whether you answer this question or not. Its no skin off my back. I have chosen not to answer your question. I dont think its a question worth answering when my main thrust is that we spend a lot of time judging and making definitive statements about human beings we honestly know almost nothing about. I mean we know more about actual celebrities and its still bullshit we treat them this way, like we actually know them, how they think, and why they do the things they do. We dont. So wether I followed him or not really has nothing to do with the point I was making, so I chose not to answer your question cuz I think its irrelevant overall. You can make the same decision about mine and I really dont care what choice you make. You can answer it and we talk more or you can ignore it and we'll both move on.

Edited by RSG3
11 hours ago, Maxx said:

I feel like we need another word for canceled. Look when he tries to victim blame people for sexual assaults n shit he needs a fucking foot to his dome. 

And he knows he's in the wrong because he shut his social media stuff down for a while. For a guy who revels in not being cancelled and not caring.. Shutting your shit down isn't the move to show how tough you are. 

Griffey talked his shit and stood on it. He ain't back away. You can skip to 37 minute mark for when he really goes in and clears things up.

TLDW. Chick told Heavenly he was gonna get some. Heavenly flew her out. She changed up and went to see another dude. Heavenly cancels her return flight home. She retaliated by making the accusation. Griffey knowing the details because he was there and has the DMs which he posted on Twitter.

Decided to stand up for what he believed was right. But made a vid out of an emotional response in poor taste. Apoligiezes to ACTUAL victims of sexual assault and harassment. But makes no apologies for defending a man that did nothing wrong in the eyes of the law. 

Edited by BB_Hoody

ah, see...there's the problem.  In modern American society, men are always supposed to be "wrong" in every conceivable situation involving a woman.  Facts and evidence don't really matter; it is just the rules, bruh.  Isn't it fun when one category of human is above suspicion, consequences or even basic criticism?  Ohhhh it's a grand ol' time, indeed...always fun. 🙂 

39 minutes ago, MillionX said:

ah, see...there's the problem.  In modern American society, men are always supposed to be "wrong" in every conceivable situation involving a woman.  Facts and evidence don't really matter; it is just the rules, bruh.  Isn't it fun when one category of human is above suspicion, consequences or even basic criticism?  Ohhhh it's a grand ol' time, indeed...always fun. 🙂 

And that's why Griffey reacted the way he did with that vid. And shit like this strikes a nerve for me because my older brother went through this shit back in the 2000s. A simple bad date or regret after the act can't just be that. No they gotta spin it into a sexual assault claim and cry rape so that they look like the victim.  And not promiscuous or opportunistic.

5 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Griffey talked his shit and stood on it. He ain't back away. You can skip to 37 minute mark for when he really goes in and clears things up.

TLDW. Chick told Heavenly he was gonna get some. Heavenly flew her out. She changed up and went to see another dude. Heavenly cancels her return flight home. She retaliated by making the accusation. Griffey knowing the details because he was there and has the DMs which he posted on Twitter.

Decided to stand up for what he believed was right. But made a vid out of an emotional response in poor taste. Apoligiezes to ACTUAL victims of sexual assault and harassment. But makes no apologies for defending a man that did nothing wrong in the eyes of the law. 

You're leaving out the voice chat making fun of sexual assault victims. This Is missing details and doesn't even bring up how the sexual assault accusations even came to be and making fun of them. Them making fun of sexual assault victims as well as the tweet by one of thr guys admitting to sexually assaulting someone in the past is why they were trending for so long. Your version of events wouldn't have been a reason for them to be trending.