Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Random searching brought me to this list of Screen Rant did of the most powerful horror movie villains...

https://screenrant.com/most-powerful-horror-villains-ranked/

1. Kayako from The Grudge
  2. Death from Final Destination
  3. Xenomorph Alien
  4. The monster from It Follows
  5. It
  6. The Demon from Annabelle
  7. Sadako - The Ring
  8. Candyman
  9. Jason Voorhees
  10. Freddy Krueger
  11. The Creeper - Jeepers Creepers
  12. Chucky
  13. Pinhead
  14. Pazuzu - The Exorcist
  15. Michael Myers
  16. Leatherface
  17. Ghostface from Scream
  18. Jigsaw - Saw
  19. Annie from Misery
  20. Dr. Hannibal Lecter

eh, right from the start they have regular humans Dr. Lecter and the crazy woman from Misery, and the "Ghostface" from the Scream movies?  C'mon now these are just humans...

...and Pinhead is only #13?!  Bruh... whenever I've thought of the "most powerful horror icons", Pinhead is at or near the top of the list immediately in my mind....that seems ridiculous that they'd rank Chucky right above him, or even the Xenomorph far above that... xenomorphs are creatures; just like a dangerous animal that happens to be from another world.  Out of this list, the real top tiers to me are Death itself, obviously, "It", Pinhead, Freddy, maybe Candyman and demon entities like Pazuzu...everything else is below that.  My 2nd tier would be the ones that are physical and don't really have "magical" shenanigans, like the Creeper, Jason, Michael, etc.

...also--- they seemingly have forgotten "The Thing" or The Blob!  Maybe the thinking there is that they fall more in line with the "sci-fi monster" category, I suppose.

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

most powerful horror movie villains

Yeah, that's total nonsense.

Some of those things aren't even threats.  The woman from Misery doesn't give two shits about you if you aren't that one specific guy who's basically Stephen King.  Dr Lector is essentially harmless unless you're particularly assholish to him.

And that monster from It Follows?  Once someone tells you its rules, it's just a logistics problem, not a threat.  An airline ticket to the opposite side of the world, and a quick lay with a prostitute who services tourists, and you're going to live long enough to die of natural cause WAY before that fucker walks down enough people on its list to get back to you.

3 hours ago, MillionX said:

most powerful horror movie villains

Funny thing with Pinhead, he only fucks with you if you fuck with his puzzle box. 
And the one movie where the real villians (a group of flithy rich snobs) manipulate a woman to solve the box for them, Pinhead tell the other cenobites to take care of the rich folks and not the woman who solved the box, his words "No not her, them as their desire has open the box" 

3 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Britney Spears Posts Thong Video After Father Filed to End Conservatorship: ‘This Is Really My Ass’

britanyspearsnude1-640x480.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTnk-DMP4xi/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTnpGg6DKfl/

"Here's a video so you guys can see this is really my ass 🍑🍑🍑 !!!! No filters or cover ups … it's the real deal !!!! Psss I shoot myself with a selfie stick and always will 🤳🏻📷... it STAYS UP ... it DOESN'T TALK BACK ... and it’s EXTREMELY RELIABLE 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTnfzX5PWv_/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRsKtxOgtcF/

Poor woman got Hank Hill butt. 😢

Edited by BB_Hoody
3 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Where tf is Dracula tho?

THANK YOU.  

Hannibal lector is on the list, but not a single vampire?  

The Mummy didn't make the list.  You see, leaving my man Imhotep out in the cold like that is reason enough to slap people with a sandstorm.

The wishmaster ain't here either?  His power alone is one thing, but his ability to manipulate you into giving him the advantage he needs is what I find REALLY scary.

The xenomorph made it and I'm happy about that, but where's the love for the Predator?  My man comes all the way across the galaxy for us and THIS is the thanks he gets? 

How's about the Terminator(s)?  They came back in time to see us and we treat 'em like this?

Also, what about a few terrors that hit a little closer to home?  Not a SINGLE dangerous animal made the list?  I hope you're happy mr. list maker.  Jaws is crying man.  With all the work he did and all the dedication he has shown to his craft, but no.  Not even a mention.  

I can't call that list trash, but it definitely could use some adjustments and/or additions.  

The Misery chick..................

KuTyuw9.gif

They out here trying to make me scared of a karen when I still remember Monkey Shines.  GTFOH.  

Edited by Deadly_Raver

oh yeah... in terms of dangerous aliens... Predator is much more of a serious threat.  It has a higher level of intelligence and uses sophisticated weapons and incredible stealth tech....and even if you manage to prevail in battle, he can activate the self-destruct bomb and you STILL lose.

The Mummy, especially the recent one which is more fresh on my mind--- this is a being that can easily wipe out entire cities with no problem....and Dracula... some might forget that unlike a lot of other vamps in the various movies and shows over the years...sunlight actually is not a major "issue"...it only weakens him slightly.  

5 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Britney Spears Posts Thong Video After Father Filed to End Conservatorship: ‘This Is Really My Ass’

britanyspearsnude1-640x480.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTnk-DMP4xi/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTnpGg6DKfl/

"Here's a video so you guys can see this is really my ass 🍑🍑🍑 !!!! No filters or cover ups … it's the real deal !!!! Psss I shoot myself with a selfie stick and always will 🤳🏻📷... it STAYS UP ... it DOESN'T TALK BACK ... and it’s EXTREMELY RELIABLE 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTnfzX5PWv_/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRsKtxOgtcF/

Oh honey I get why you do this but Britney, your best asset (heh) is your LEGS! 

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

oh yeah... in terms of dangerous aliens... Predator is much more of a serious threat.  It has a higher level of intelligence and uses sophisticated weapons and incredible stealth tech....and even if you manage to prevail in battle, he can activate the self-destruct bomb and you STILL lose.

The Mummy, especially the recent one which is more fresh on my mind--- this is a being that can easily wipe out entire cities with no problem....and Dracula... some might forget that unlike a lot of other vamps in the various movies and shows over the years...sunlight actually is not a major "issue"...it only weakens him slightly.  

count me amongst those who forgot about that little fact.  Dracula must look at these new age vamps the way Buford T. Justice looks at Junior.  Dracula has probably used this line more often than he cares to admit.

sheeeittt, I still saved that video immediately when I saw it.  Britney can sit on my face if she wants.

On another note---"daddynegan" strikes again with new video on Caroline Forbes from Vampire Diaries:

...actually if one were to do a "tier list" on this show, then yeah she's near the bottom ranks since she's just a little "baby", just turned in modern times on season 1 of the show.  Elena got turned later so she would be slightly weaker.  heh, but there's the thing with how awesome they are portrayed on this show---even as low-rank newbies to the vampire thing... it's still a hell of an upgrade over being human in just about every way.  One cool scene in the beginning was Caroline using superspeed to easily rip through a whole room of armed dudes like it was nothing.  They had no chance.

Edited by MillionX
7 minutes ago, MillionX said:

sheeeittt, I still saved that video immediately when I saw it.  Britney can sit on my face if she wants.

On another note---"daddynegan" strikes again with new video on Caroline Forbes from Vampire Diaries:

Nah a chick gotta have some ass to smother you with. With Britney? Her asshole is on display without spreading her cheeks. You're just getting straight anus if she face sits ya.

It used to be more plump than that though... when she was fresh on the scene and a new pop sensation...that booty was niiiiiice and juicy.  It wasn't like J-lo status booty but it was quite alright to me.  I still have that issue of Rolling Stone from... I think it was 98 or 99 when she was the hot new thing...and she had booty-shorts on in some of the pictures.  It looked delicious.

haha that was one good thing about school... occasionally you get some violence as your live entertainment for the day.  I remember seeing more fights in elementary school though; I only remember seeing 1 fight in high school.  

Oh----Boyce just went live about this... apparently Russell Westbrook posted pics of himself wearing a skirt?!

hahah looks completely ridiculous.  But let me guess, this is supposed to be "stunning and brave" and "actually very masculine" these days, right?  Yeah ok whatever 🤣

14 hours ago, MillionX said:

Random searching brought me to this list of Screen Rant did of the most powerful horror movie villains...

https://screenrant.com/most-powerful-horror-villains-ranked/

1. Kayako from The Grudge
  2. Death from Final Destination
  3. Xenomorph Alien
  4. The monster from It Follows
  5. It
  6. The Demon from Annabelle
  7. Sadako - The Ring
  8. Candyman
  9. Jason Voorhees
  10. Freddy Krueger
  11. The Creeper - Jeepers Creepers
  12. Chucky
  13. Pinhead
  14. Pazuzu - The Exorcist
  15. Michael Myers
  16. Leatherface
  17. Ghostface from Scream
  18. Jigsaw - Saw
  19. Annie from Misery
  20. Dr. Hannibal Lecter

eh, right from the start they have regular humans Dr. Lecter and the crazy woman from Misery, and the "Ghostface" from the Scream movies?  C'mon now these are just humans...

...and Pinhead is only #13?!  Bruh... whenever I've thought of the "most powerful horror icons", Pinhead is at or near the top of the list immediately in my mind....that seems ridiculous that they'd rank Chucky right above him, or even the Xenomorph far above that... xenomorphs are creatures; just like a dangerous animal that happens to be from another world.  Out of this list, the real top tiers to me are Death itself, obviously, "It", Pinhead, Freddy, maybe Candyman and demon entities like Pazuzu...everything else is below that.  My 2nd tier would be the ones that are physical and don't really have "magical" shenanigans, like the Creeper, Jason, Michael, etc.

...also--- they seemingly have forgotten "The Thing" or The Blob!  Maybe the thinking there is that they fall more in line with the "sci-fi monster" category, I suppose.

How is kayako more powerful than the kid from the Omen? He’s satan’s son. kujo should be on the list too. 

also, ever wonder why freddy never went in the dreams of black people from the hood? Them dreams be filled with weed and shit rap music. 

Edited by Zatalcon
On 9/10/2021 at 8:43 PM, Chadouken said:

Not gonna lie, I do sometimes. When it's dark in the middle of the night and my wife is sleeping, instead of turning the light on and standing , I'll keep it dark and sit so I piss more quietly and not wake her up.

She would wake up anyway when you flush the toilet, unless you dont normally flush that is.

Just now, Zatalcon said:

She would wake up anyway when you flush the toilet, unless you dont normally flush that is.

Not in the middle of the night. I just shut the lid and flush first thing in the morning.

For the record, I don't subscribe to the whole "if it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down" mentality. But I'll let it go if it's in the middle of the night for the sake of domestic equity. My wife can be a bear when woken up.

Really think the only way to fix this issue is to have a trans league but I'm going to guess there isn't enough to fill a league...so this issue is going to keep happening until there is enough to have one, the women and other people invested in their women fighters get tired of the new game plus women beating everyone, or one of the women gets so fed up and specifically gets strong enough to overtake the natural biological strength from trans women.  Either way I don't envy whoever it is that has to eventually come to make a decision on fixing growing elephant in the room when it comes to the first 2 options because it's going to be shitshow regardless.

11 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Really think the only way to fix this issue is to have a trans league but I'm going to guess there isn't enough to fill a league...so this issue is going to keep happening until there is enough to have one, the women and other people invested in their women fighters get tired of the new game plus women beating everyone, or one of the women gets so fed up and specifically gets strong enough to overtake the natural biological strength from trans women.  Either way I don't envy whoever it is that has to eventually come to make a decision on fixing growing elephant in the room when it comes to the first 2 options because it's going to be shitshow regardless.

I remember way back when it was just bathrooms and I said,"No worries.  Either make a trans bathroom or make a unisex bathroom."  Of course, I was called every kind of name under the sun.  Fast forward to now and we have women getting beaten into a coma in cage matches by what effectively is a "woman" with boosted stats.  Anywhere else this would be called cheating, but logic and common sense doesn't seem to be all that common these days.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Oh, another trans-category just came to mind, actually... what about "trans-age"?  I wonder if the Lefties and Dems would be ok with a 31-year old dude saying he identifies as a 13-year old (and then theoretically he could compete in various athletic events against middle-school age boys).  Surely that makes as much sense as the other categories, right?  What about the trans-species people who wish to identify as grizzly bears and leopards?  There's nothing abnormal or insane about that either, right? (*and then presumably, most likely on CW to start----we MUST have examples of these people on every show for the sake of representation since that takes priority over things like plot and interesting character ideas.)

trying not to laugh GIF

Edited by MillionX
5 hours ago, MillionX said:

Oh, another trans-category just came to mind, actually... what about "trans-age"?  I wonder if the Lefties and Dems would be ok with a 31-year old dude saying he identifies as a 13-year old (and then theoretically he could compete in various athletic events against middle-school age boys).  Surely that makes as much sense as the other categories, right?  What about the trans-species people who wish to identify as grizzly bears and leopards?  There's nothing abnormal or insane about that either, right? (*and then presumably, most likely on CW to start----we MUST have examples of these people on every show for the sake of representation since that takes priority over things like plot and interesting character ideas.)

trying not to laugh GIF

I know a number of women that believe they haven't crossed the age of 30 in years 🤣

Edited by OPTIMUS124

It's been a pretty taxing last couple of weeks so excuse my "rant". In my "gut" I knew that the air of change was coming, but didn't think it'd be as fast,

My father-in-law passed away about two weeks ago. This is after we moved him down south at the start of the year. I'm working with my wife to plan his memorial as he was cremated. I am also helping her work through all of the other things associated with closing out a loved one's life.

Then I got word that a previous supervisor of mine (who I was fairly close with) passed away unexpectedly. He was someone that I could legitimately call a friend. I owe a lot of my success in the project management and highway safety space to him, so it was a hard blow. He was in his early 60s and is survived by both of his parents. I didn't really take long to grieve as people know how I feel about them and don't leave unsaid things on the table. I was good his funeral, until his mom walked by at the close and told everyone "Thank you". Seeing that took the air out of my sails. Usually I don't go to the burial, but I wanted to say a couple words to his wife in person and it gave me some closure. I had a beautiful exchange with her and she of course told me to stop by for dinner next time I'm back in the state. Never met his mother, but took a second to thank her for giving the world such a wonderful person. 

Then lastly, I got a close relative that's gone full on woke in the "conscious" sense. I'm talking 3D matrix lizard people, 5G, banana-creme pie sort of way. I  was in the area so thought I'd stop by. At first they were cool, but then thought I was "disrespecting" them thinking they needed a check-in. Then we had a difference of opinion on a topic and then decides to berate me and speak to me as if I am a toddler. The same tone I carry here, is pretty much the same way I am in other spaces, so I don't raise my voice, or talk over people if they want to make a point. However, respect is commanded and that's not how I roll. I defused the situation, and stuck around for a while longer, and proceeded make an exit. Love my family to death, but if you think you are going to be an ass, ask me for assistance, and think I am gonna be cool with it, you can proceed elsewhere. The "love you from afar" approach is likely at this point. If people think they can disrespect you and get what they want, what incentive is there for them to do anything different. I just hate it because I am more than happy to help, but you will have to save yourself.

I'm good, but loss just appears to be a thing right now. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
8 hours ago, J-ride said:

Biological males have too much of an advantage and it's silly to have them compete against women.  I think it will finally come to a head once a trans fighter kills a woman, then all of these activist rags will SHOCKED and APPAULED that such a practice was ever allowed.

lol people don't want to admit this until something like that would happen. The rest of the time all you hear is women are just as athletic and capable, and a trained female can beat most men, even pro athletes. There's no point in arguing with people that talk like that, somehow it always gets around to them making personal attacks and bragging how they're so strong and can beat lots of people up themselves, especially the people they're arguing with. I can't tell if it's like some sort of fetish or if it's them actually believing this shit either, but it's a lot more annoying than how I wrote that. 

16 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Whose beside Cobra Commander? Is that Teela? 👀

IT seems to be a mix of G1 Arcee and Cheetara from Thundercats.

To her left is who im unsure of.

Id say a mix of Panthro from Thundercats and Ultra Magnus from Transformers.

He has the square pec windows and a white /blue color scheme and both are heroes.

I dont know much about Thundercats and He-man so I could be wrong.

Man At Arms seems to be either an Ironhide mix or maybe Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime.

The head design makes me think Ironhide and Ironhide was usually Optimus second in command in the cartoon fro the first 2 seasons.

Edited by DangerousJ