Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Free Small Pizza at Papa Gino’s

https://www.papaginos.com/ -click the register button on the top right and register(the information that you put in doesn’t matter). Then go to the checkout page and scroll down until you see where it says “You have 1 Free Small Cheese Pizza. ” Enter your zip code to find your location, select a small cheese pizza and order. They have locations in CT, MA, NH, and RI.

4 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

And then there' MGK's girlfriend Megan Fox who complains she's sexualized in films but I guess

it's fine in award shows

Awards show red carpets are attention getting exercises more than anything. I like looking at Megan Fox, especially before she had all the surgery, but she doesn't seem to understand that when you get hired for the "babe" role, it's takes a lot of work and talent to go beyond that. Maybe she's got the goods and isn't getting the chance but all it takes is that one shot. Robin Williams could have stuck to doing the madcap comic Mork & Mindy/Mrs.Doubtfire type stuff, but when you see him in One Hour Photo, you realize he's good for a lot more, and I bet it wasn't necessarily easy for him to do what he needed to do to play that role.

Edited by DoctaMario
6 hours ago, MillionX said:

Oh, another trans-category just came to mind, actually... what about "trans-age"?  I wonder if the Lefties and Dems would be ok with a 31-year old dude saying he identifies as a 13-year old (and then theoretically he could compete in various athletic events against middle-school age boys).  Surely that makes as much sense as the other categories, right?  What about the trans-species people who wish to identify as grizzly bears and leopards?  There's nothing abnormal or insane about that either, right? (*and then presumably, most likely on CW to start----we MUST have examples of these people on every show for the sake of representation since that takes priority over things like plot and interesting character ideas.)

trying not to laugh GIF

You're a little late on that one.

This is from 2015.

https://rightwingnews.com/culture/this-52-year-old-man-identifies-as-a-6-year-old-girl/

Also, A little bit of death battle.

15 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I may be just bad with faces, but she doesn't look THAT different to me. Certainly not hideous. Sadly, she might never get out of her "babe" typecasting box unless she turns in a performance so good people gotta stand up and take notice

Megan Fox? LOL, nope.

That carboard cutout they have for an actress in the Twilight movies has more range than Megan. 

That Cowboy Bebop soundtrack always takes me back to that time in my life, because I listened to so much of it on a daily basis back then... it was like my personal soundtrack for life back then.  When that anime was new...there was nothing else even close in terms of the soundtrack.  I still consider it to be Legendary.

this one really hit hard during an especially rough time

...ok yeah...it's still tough to *not* get a bit emotional just hearing this one again...

so, my latest trip to a Gamestop was yesterday, and I saw they had a large Krang from TMNT figurine; I might have to go back and get it... the temptation is strong... they also had Rocksteady and Bebop!  I imagine those would be perfect "bookends" to stand at either side of my tv, perhaps.  It would've been cool if they had Baxter Stockman in the mutated fly form; I was always a fan of that character design, at least how he looked in the 80s cartoon.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

I don't know why, but this makes me laugh:

Brittany Renner is the instagram thot that finessed PJ Washington into marriage and having a child with her for the child support (she divorced him shortly after). Before that, Colin Kapernick made her pay for her own flight to see him, and I don't know about Uzi Vert but whatever.

I was always told to treat em how you meet em. Their job is to try to control and handle you any kind of way, and your job as a man is to never allow that to happen 

1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

She was pretty good in Jennifer's Body. That movie is underrated. 

I mean far as talent goes, she looks pretty for the camera. 
She can't act for shit. 

42 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

"If you want the big roles, you gotta get the big tits!"

Unless you are Soleil Moon Frye (actress who played Punky Brewster), then Hollywood tells you to get a breast reduction. 
She was almost an E Cup before her breast reduction. 

3 hours ago, axeman61 said:

I don't know why, but this makes me laugh:

Brittany Renner is the instagram thot that finessed PJ Washington into marriage and having a child with her for the child support (she divorced him shortly after). Before that, Colin Kapernick made her pay for her own flight to see him, and I don't know about Uzi Vert but whatever.

This response left me dead

54 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Goddamn, if you ain't gonna get the vaccine atleast do NOT injest poison. Exercise, eat properly or something, or just stay yo ass at home 🤦🏾‍♂️

MUH FREEDOMS!!!!!!

Remember, they have to leave the house because Bill Gates can transmit his DNA restructure algorithm to the brain via 5G. If not the signal will penetrate their pineal gland.

Edited by OPTIMUS124
1 hour ago, DarkSakul said:

I mean far as talent goes, she looks pretty for the camera. 
She can't act for shit. 

Unless you are Soleil Moon Frye (actress who played Punky Brewster), then Hollywood tells you to get a breast reduction. 
She was almost an E Cup before her breast reduction. 

That's what she gets hired for, at least as of now. 

And the Soleil Moon Frye situation is a national tragedy 😭

1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

Yea, you make a dollar I make a dime, that's why I poop on company time. 

Whoever made that memo can shove it up their ass.  Time Clock Fraud my ass.

Exactly. It's a select few that have that issue of time fraud. If I have a task list and get it done in the allotted time and on schedule, we're good. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
7 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Exactly. It's a select few that have that issue of time fraud. If I have a task list and get it done in the allotted time and on schedule, we're good. 

Oh no no Optimus, see if you get work done we have all this other work that isnt yout job description for you to do, probably a bunch of work above or below your pay grade to, just smile, eat shit, and do it anyway. You should consider yourself lucky you have a job. "I'm doing you a favor."

My new boss recently learned I won't put up with it. I started bussing tables recently because believe it or not that degrading job pays a lot more then my socially more acceptable UPS Store Job. Anyway their dish washer didn't show the other day and the Manager looks at me and goes "Go wash dishes." I stop him right there. First it's "Please could you wash some dishes" I am not your fucking servant, and 2 Hard no. I don't wash dishes for minimum wage, and since I work for tips I make less then that so fuck you, no. He looked flabbergasted and asked me who was going to do it then. I told him he was that was his job. When a position is short the Manager fills it that's your fucking job. How no manager understands their actual functions within a business is fucking beyond me.

He was not happy with me. I don't give one single shit. 

Edited by RSG3
1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@RSG3I was Assistant Manager at Dominos back in the day. I washed the dishes. I could sit on my ass in the office will we were closing or I could get off my ass help us get out of there at reasonable time. I chose the latter.

For every one of you there are 10 of the other guy. 

But know that your employees appreciated you 10x more then the other guy. 

LOL. My bestie have been pretty cringe lately. She called me a bulldagger acting trisexual and a possible grandma tranny. Talk about mood swings on her part. However, I'm not that offended by this, because she's bisexual especially. I think I'm a little bias for my community when they call each other derogatory terms in a less harmful sense, opposed to people outside of the community. 

However, I still love her anyway. XD 

Celebrities showing up in dreams are a funny thing... I remember having a dream about an otherwise normal day at work where I noticed the old guy from the original Lost In Space show was working with us.  I was the only person that thought it was odd that he would have a job here with us.  His name was up on the placard above his cubicle just like any other entry-level employee.

There was one dream where I was Jack Bauer from 24 though...yeah it was about as awesome as you can imagine....it was one big "action sequence", basically...running through crowded streets in the middle of the day in hot pursuit of a known terrorist....he was fairly low-level grunt though so we intended to interrogate him...he died before we could get the information though, and that was the end of it....funny thing was I could hear the *beep, beep, beep* as the dream/scene faded to black like we were going to commercial break.

17 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Hideous might be a little strong, but I don't find that fake-plastic-lips look attractive at all.

I really dislike the plastic look that modern day female celebrities tend to have.  In general I think plastic surgery tends to make people look worse and it should be used really sparingly.  I work with a woman who constantly gets her lips pumped so full of collagen that she basically looks like the female gremlin from Gremlins 2. 
gremlin GIF