Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Well it cant be worse than April being a sketch that came to life due to a magic pencil.

Or going back in time and taking the body of a cockroach and fucking other cockroaches..

Eastman is always portrayed as the more liberal , violent creator and Laird is supposed to be restrained, but he let his freak flag fly with that.

April being a reporter, or a tomb raider, or a human/krang hybrid with psychic powers , or EVEN BLACK is better than this lol

TMNT Vol 4 (Mirage) no. 22 summary/review

http://tmntentity.blogspot.com/2015/07/tmnt-vol-4-22.html

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-V4L52mUxE6M/Vau_rUmnfEI/AAAAAAAAQKA/ICm8v-OZEKQ/s1600/22-6.png

Edited by DangerousJ

I gotta say, that i don't really understand how Netflix markets their shit.

Here i am with my brother, that we discovered The Alienist by mere chance while looking for other stuff, and it immediately hooks us, really good series so far.

Netflix never recommended it to us.

But all their crappy movies that we don't care about, they sure love keep shoving it on our faces even when we will never watch them 🤣

Edited by Hecatom

Syd is so damn hot... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT7sG8jv8y1/

^haha I wonder how many game devs would be "uncomfortable" about her looks if she was a character in a goddamn game....and they'd rush to digitally alter her so she has more clothing in that pic, because they're such insufferable pansy muthafuckas.  When those chumps got shoved into a locker at school by the Deebos, someone should've locked it so they never made it out.  You damn right their very existence irks me.

Really, what the FUCK is wrong with appreciating a woman's beauty?  Those wack ass chumps deserved to get bullied 10x more than they did back in the day. (meanwhile these people would likely have no problem with a woman going into "creep mode" about some shirtless dude on a CW show.)  Whatever, maybe they just don't swing that way and women are irrelevant for them in the first place...and it would suit them just fine if this were a world of women that look like Gaborey Siddebe and Camryn Manheim, and various other "Walmart Golems".  Fuckin sorry ass excuses for men out there.  Sorry I happen to like gorgeous legs, titties and ass with a cute face.  Oh how "problematic" that is, right?

Edited by MillionX
17 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

SMH...I knew about Nicki's dumb tweet but I did not know that this happened

Nicki just put up a lot more people to get nominated for the Herman Cain Award with this tweet...

I'm hoping, for my own sanity, that that was "massaged" in a way. Like maybe just the 2 the reporters talked to are Nicki fans and the rest are just regular dumbasses.

Because seeing people actually protest thanks to a Nicki Minaj tweet about the vaccine making someone's balls bigger is WAY more pathetic than I thought it would be in my head.

Off topic though, can anyone who's done more research explain how video games with heavy monetization work behind the scenes? I'm trying to get to the bottom of why Call of Duty seems like it's trying to suck now. Micros have to have something to do with it, but I don't know. MW2019 was just godawful, thanks to doing a bunch of shit people didn't want/ask for. And every entry since then has continued the trend of being terrible by "fixing" shit that isn't broken. I downloaded the Beta for Vanguard and it's on the same path. I feel like they're sucking the fun out of the game on purpose, but I can't figure out to what end.

Edited by axeman61
1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

I'm hoping, for my own sanity, that that was "massaged" in a way. Like maybe just the 2 the reporters talked to are Nicki fans and the rest are just regular dumbasses.

Because seeing people actually protest thanks to a Nicki Minaj tweet about the vaccine making someone's balls bigger is WAY more pathetic than I thought it would be in my head.

Off topic though, can anyone who's done more research explain how video games with heavy monetization work behind the scenes? I'm trying to get to the bottom of why Call of Duty seems like it's trying to suck now. Micros have to have something to do with it, but I don't know. MW2019 was just godawful, thanks to doing a bunch of shit people didn't want/ask for. And every entry since then has continued the trend of being terrible by "fixing" shit that isn't broken. I downloaded the Beta for Vanguard and it's on the same path. I feel like they're sucking the fun out of the game on purpose, but I can't figure out to what end.

Warzone is all that matters thanks to it's massive success from being introduced in MW2019

5 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

Warzone is all that matters thanks to it's massive success from being introduced in MW2019

I thought of that too, but even WITH that, a lot of the changes introduced with and since 2019 are just dumb. As in, even if they're neglecting multiplayer for Warzone, they should know this shit is a bad idea that will make people not want to play MP.

ha, that's an odd thing, imo...people who can't really enjoy things solo.  I know someone who's like that with gaming.  The dude has a ridiculous # of games across all major systems at this point (except the ps5/series x of course since y'know..)....and yet he just doesn't play anything unless someone is available for co-op shenanigans.  It's such a strange thing...ultimately it seems like a waste of money to me, if you're *only* going to play a game if certain other people happen to be online at the moment, otherwise you're just using your systems to watch youtube and netflix forever. 

Personally, unless co-op/multiplayer is a main selling point, I prefer going solo about 99% of the time....other people seem to just get "in the way" of fully enjoying the experience of a game, imo....one might miss something while a conversation is going, or we're laughing about something, etc.  Actually, even in some multiplayer things I've felt like just playing it alone for a more "chill" experience or to test some things out... like the Horde mode in Gears games...sometimes it was interesting to see how far you can get with no team, just being a one-man army badass.

*today was a definite "cheat" day in terms of food I probably shouldn't be eating... just had some fried mozzarella cheese sticks... Farmrich brand.  I haven't had this in about a year or so....SO good.  If I truly had no self-control, I would've just cooked ALL of them in one go, finishing off the entire box. (*you get quite a lot per box; I forgot how many are in there but it's usually around 6 or 7 bucks for that at Walmart)  I'm not sure if this is still around, but before Farmrich, I previously would get this brand called "Hot Mama's Italian Cheesy Bread"....it was insanely good, but the Farmrich ones took over the top rank spot for me.  There's also Pepperidge Farm's "5-Cheese Bread" I get sometimes too....it's legendary.

The thing about the pandemic is it kind of gave us a break from all the annoying people that would worm their way into our lives. And now it's hard for me to really go back to dealing with any of that. I mean we were already moving more towards ignoring irritating people in person, and there are more online tools for that too now, but this kind of accelerated and really put that into focus.

Of course the really annoying people tend to be vocal and are constantly seeking attention online the same as they'd always been. They've stepped up their efforts now I think because they're even more cutoff in person. I've read conflicting studies that say the most vocal and toxic people are a minority on the internet but are the loudest and make the most content because they're so dysfunctional in real life, but then also that people are the same online and offline. I guess you can read that together as the organizers behind the latter probably only looked at the most vocal or something, but most of us know people online act way different than in person. Most people are way more aggressive and confident in themselves online, the biggest mouths I've had the misfortune of reading online tend to be the quietest and physically least intimidating in person.

this brought back memories...

oh yeah, I saw it on opening weekend too...  the hype level in the theater crowd was insane.  The marketing for this thing was perfection; we didn't know what the deal was going in, and the movie was sold exactly that way, with Morpheus' infamous line used in one of the trailers-- "One cannot be....told what the Matrix is.  You have to see it for yourself..."

Mannnnn....when that first action scene hit featuring Trinity when she jumped up and we all saw bullet-time for the first time, and she kicked ass, ran on the walls and all that... the crowd went "HOLY SHIT!" wild and even applause when the scene ended.  To say it was awesome would be an understatement.  Everyone's mind got blown all at the same time; it was good times.