Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

42 minutes ago, Maxx said:

When people during blm talked about having social workers with the police or handle non violent situations this is why. Anyone with half a brain can recognize from the body cam this was absolutely not a good situation. And I bet the cops saw it as a emotional women and some dumb young kids in a spat. They don't view it as potentially domestic violence. He doesn't look the steriotype of it plus the age it's just bad. 

My dad's a cop and we have a similar discussion quite often. If you're trained to be a hammer, everything becomes a nail. 

This first incident shouldn't have been brushed off but it doesn't surprise me. The driving one though, even Tawny Kitaen got arrested back in the day doing something similar to Chuck Finley. For the younger posters or people not into sports. Chuck Finley was an ace pitcher for the Angels (MLB team) and Tawny was an actress who got her start as the "hot music video" girl. I mean if a woman can get arrested 20 years ago for fighting her husband while he's driving, you'd think an arrest would be more likely today.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/news/2002/0403/1362902.html

The reason I remember this situation, I'm not even that into baseball, was because it was a woman getting arrest for DV. That was basically unheard at the time.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
49 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

My dad's a cop and we have a similar discussion quite often. If you're trained to be a hammer, everything becomes a nail. 

It's something me and a state trooper I teach talk about a bunch as well as some of the local police who train with me at the main school. We're on completely opposite sides politically but he's really good to hear from what directly police feel and can explain alot of the diff policies that go on. 

I JUST watched bits of that video. Big oof there. At least that dude will have no problem finding another chick on her level. Well, past it really. Can't get much worse.

But I came across something that had a real bar. There was recently some controversy over Simu Liu, because he made statements in 2015 that compare pedophilia to homosexuality. That sounds bad, but reading into the stuff for real, it seems like another case of the internet making something out of nothing. But the Double Toasted guys went over this:

At 14:50 there's a REAL bar of gold dropped:

Chris:…It comes down to: these people have no lives, or they're just resentful. You know, they're sad. And I'm like, goddamn; to live that way, to me, is kinda pathetic. But hey…

Martin: Is it living? It's delaying living.

I know I'm blowing what's merely a side comment out of proportion here, but goddamn if that doesn't put into words my disgust with parasitic cancel culture. SOME people (like actual criminals) deserve to be cancelled; you won't get an argument from me there. But these children (literal or adult) who seemingly exist just to scrape the asshole of the internet anytime someone has a big opportunity are pathetic, and will stay in their regressive bubble until they say something to offend the twitter mob and that bubble gets popped. THEN they'll figure out that people grow and shit from years ago doesn't necessarily represent a person now. But who knows how much time lies between now and then.

Just for fun(?), I occasionally check in on one of the main dudes who pulled up the podcast clips that got Shane Gillis fired from SNL within a week or so of him having gotten the gig. Gillis is a special case, where I know he was going for comedy with that dumb shit he was saying, but it just didn't land (and I don't know why he thought it would). One COULD argue whether he deserved to be cancelled or not, but I 100% understand SNL firing him.

Still, though, I look at the twitter of the dude who first broke those offensive Gillis podcast clips, and it's just pathetic. He's always trying to be comedy police or bring up shit from people's past. I legit look because even if I have a bad day, I can take a look and say "at least I'm not this guy". Some real Al Bundy shit, only Al Bundy was funny to watch. It's crazy that this is the type of asshole we're empowering in this day and age.

...and the sickening thing is... you know that people like that sit in their little musty chair at home with the smug look of satisfaction as they take down another person like "hmph....haha YEAH... got him."  Those tend to be the kind of people that got probably got bullied often in school and deserved it.  Further back in grade school, they were probably that asshole no one liked that was so eager to tell the teacher about who was doing what while they were away from the room.

AngryMan got a bit carried away and played a Michael Jackson song on his stream tonight....of course the stream got cut short soon after that.  He should've known...of all the music to play... there's a 99% chance you can't "get away with" that.

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

what?  Now I really want to know how all of this started and how it got to that point.

The article said that the fight started about how to transfer the gifts, and then it escalated to the point that a gun was pulled and 3 people were shot trying to wrestle the gun from that guy.  Really seems pretty silly to pull a gun out over that.

Edited by J-ride

hahaha I can't even believe this became a debate somehow...

bruh WHAT?!  At the start of the vid it appears Charlemagne is on the same page there like.... HOW is this even an argument for more than 2 seconds?! 🤣  C'mon we've all seen the clips of people actually passing out in tears like Michael was the 2nd coming of Christ.... c'mon now, people.  Yeah I'm with him, these people MUST be trollin 😆

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, MillionX said:

hahaha I can't even believe this became a debate somehow...

bruh WHAT?!  At the start of the vid it appears Charlemagne is on the same page there like.... HOW is this even an argument for more than 2 seconds?! 🤣  C'mon we've all seen the clips of people actually passing out in tears like Michael was the 2nd coming of Christ.... c'mon now, people.  Yeah I'm with him, these people MUST be trollin 😆

This entire discussion . . . 

fire flames GIF

12 hours ago, J-ride said:

The article said that the fight started about how to transfer the gifts, and then it escalated to the point that a gun was pulled and 3 people were shot trying to wrestle the gun from that guy.  Really seems pretty silly to pull a gun out over that.

man, it seems like there were several different ways this all could've gone that didn't involve gunfire, but somehow it ended up in gunfire.  My new question is:  Why the hell did he even bring a gun to a baby shower in the first place?  He's at the level of the guy playing the record backwards to try and find secret messages from the devil in them.  In both cases, there was something wrong with them that they would even see these ideas as good in the first place.

Not gonna front, I was side eyeing Drake when he dropped "Started From The Bottom". Like my dude you had an in ground pool growing up. I started off sharing a single room in my grandma's house with my mom, dad, and brother. I wouldn't say that I started from the bottom but I gotta better claim then him.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
3 minutes ago, Maxx said:

This has always been going on, social media just made you more aware. Black people have been complaining for decades how the media never does these statewide manhunts for missing girls. Social media has made it easier to get the word out

APB: a single white female is missing, attention all units. Get the hounds and all the white men together, we're a going to do a statewide hunt now. 

57 minutes ago, Maxx said:

This has always been going on, social media just made you more aware. Black people have been complaining for decades how the media never does these statewide manhunts for missing girls. Social media has made it easier to get the word out

and Joy Reid is trending for calling out "missing white woman syndrome".

so, that "Black version" Wonder Years is indeed a thing... I saw a commercial for it yesterday

...so....why even call it the same thing (*other than riding that name recognition, of course)?  This is basically just a different show with new characters.

haha someone in the comments section said "Everybody Hates Chris" was already the "Black Wonder Years".

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, MillionX said:

so, that "Black version" Wonder Years is indeed a thing... I saw a commercial for it yesterday

...so....why even call it the same thing (*other than riding that name recognition, of course)?  This is basically just a different show with new characters.

haha someone in the comments section said "Everybody Hates Chris" was already the "Black Wonder Years".

Name recognition.. New Gen get to watch with their families who watched the original. Also directed by Fred savage 

On 9/20/2021 at 10:27 AM, Darc_Requiem said:

This case is a cluster fuck. When he came home without her and wouldn't talk to the cops, I think just about everyone thought he killed her. I understand that they likely didn't have enough to arrest him, but how was he not under surveillance? Dude is a "person of interest" and  was able to just dip out? It's a really bad look. 

Honestly it's really bad look all around. There were two domestic violence incidents before she disappeared, in both she attacked him and he didn't retaliate. The police just let it slide. They just separated them for a day and let them be on their way. That situation just seemed ripe for something awful to happen. I mean when the cops pulled them over the second time, they hit the curb because she yanked the wheel. Relationship screamed toxic. It was a matter of time before one of them ended up seriously hurt or worse. I honestly wonder if they'd both be alive right now if the roles were reversed in both incidents.

i found out today.

dude's mom is an ex district attorney and his brother is or was a cop.

now they cant find him.

guess why.

guess why he managed to get away.

edit:

also, if this country/planet didnt have this weird double standard of "vagina=innocent penis=guilty...the cops wouldve idk arrested her for hitting him. and she would be alive right now. albeit in jail. but alive. but since she hit him, not the other way around. well, heyyyyy. no wrongdoing cuz vagina equals innocent. now shes dead.

i wonder if he will try to pull the old "i did it cuz of mental physical abuse over time drove me to murder" excuse.

hmm. nah, he knows that aint gonna work in feminist america. 

nigga better run cuz that excuse that would 100% work if she killed him.

and i call america..feminist cuz its always been feminist. according to voices from the past.

you dont really think about how. western culture is all about "society serves the female"

while in the east its the reverse. but you dont really see that in the east to a great extent unless you look at the muslim nations.

Edited by VirginDefiler

this story has been the most interesting "juicy story" in the news... I'm wondering now what the odds are on if that dude has already killed himself by this point....since a lot of times, when authorities are closing in, the "bad guy" of the story is likely to take himself out before being caught.  It will be fascinating to see the ultimate conclusion to this story.  It would be preferable if he is still alive and can be put on trial for this shit.

Gaby P. was definitely a cute one... I certainly would've pounced that regularly....also it's only just now that I found out she was a fairly popular youtube person as well.... I've only been halfway paying attention to this story previously.  I forgot about that recent trend of "van life" vloggers; I think it started around 2 years ago.  I forgot since obviously my "recommended" page is loaded up with either pop culture or "manosphere" podcast stuff, occasional actual news stuff or women's "try-on bikini hauls"/yoga videos.

Edited by MillionX