Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

oh yeah, this will be another thing where society will be inclined to just automatically believe whatever a woman says with zero evidence backing it up, I suppose...one more weapon in their arsenal, since men are inherently bad, inferior creatures that must be destroyed at all cost.

...any dudes actually doing that shit though; that is astoundingly stupid for many reasons...like you're just asking for life and fate to fuck you over as hard as possible via some STD or being locked in for child support payments for the next 18 years....forever tied to this girl you probably don't really care about beyond a fuck anyway.  

I just noticed this network simply called "Movies!" -->https://moviestvnetwork.com/ 

coming up next at 3:10 pm CST----Horror of Dracula...then Dracula has Risen from the Grave...followed by Gorgon!!  House of Dark Shadows is after that.  Oh yeah I am definitely on board with this...

...speaking of my favorite supernatural creatures once again; I was thinking about how harsh some of the curses are in the "World of Darkness" version of vampires...and whether or not I'd still take the deal... Lasombra clan have a problem dealing with technology in addition to having warped reflections (and video/audio recordings of them are distorted as well).  One unfortunate side effect there would be the problem in playing video games... I figured yeah---I'd still take that deal.  All the other supernatural bonuses we're talking about here (immortality, immunity to diseases, enhanced healing, superhuman strength, cool shadow powers called "Abyss" or "Obtenebration", etc.) make up for that loss.  They're also one of my favorites because of those shadow powers... on paper that shit is cool and ridiculously OP....like one power is to become a creature of shadow that is invulnerable to everything except sunlight. 

Deal-breaker curses that come to mind though---Salubri clan, and possibly Ravnos.  Hell to the naw on that foolishness.  (Salubri clan have a silly literal 3rd eye on their forehead that bleeds when they use supernatural powers...and their blood is *extra* tasty to other vamps...basically you are doomed to be eaten by someone else at some point.  Ravnos start taking the equivalent of sunlight damage if they sleep in one place more than once in a week...hahaha nah bruh.)

Edited by MillionX
58 minutes ago, Maxx said:

@Faltimar the Darkwhy did you thumbs down my post... Lol. You don't think it's rape? 

I thumbed it down too. It's not rape. I could see it constituting assault on some level but is not rape because the intercourse wasn't forced, which is what rape is. The reason why a lot of rape victims get waved away is because people try to make the case that stuff that isn't actually rape is rape. 

Edited by DoctaMario
20 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Exactly. Which is why it makes more sense and is quicker to say "We surveyed white people" than "We surveyed people of German French, English, Dutch, Irish, etc descent." 

Dude this conversation isn't a survey. It's someone blanket sweeping cultures under an umbrella of whiteness. Who said anything g about surveys? Besides a good survey worth a shit usually breaks it down better then broad generalizations anyway . Like those general surveys you are referring don't actually make anything easier they muddy shit and make fucking harder to talk about shit. Like hard disagree most of those surveys are trash. 

It doesn't seem like we've been talking about the same thing even once. 

Edited by RSG3
17 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I thumbed it down too. It's not rape. I could see it constituting assault on some level but is not rape because the intercourse wasn't forced, which is what rape is. The reason why a lot of rape victims get waved away is because people try to make the case that stuff that isn't actually rape is rape. 

When you have sex with someone you both agree to certain terms. When you change the terms and willingly penetrate them without their consent it's rape now. You changed what they agreed to

17 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Rape is sex without consent. 

52 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

If a woman agrees to sex with a condom, and you give her some random STD by taking off the condom and ejaculating inside of her, which part of all that experience did she agree to?

All that law is doing is holding a responsible adult to do what he said he would. Like....Are you part of R.Kelly's legal team?

9 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Oho?   Looks like I might want to do some catching up on the latest in merry marvel mutant lore.

Yeah man, the four of them are all in a open relationship with each other. 

Kid Cable (the current version of Nathaniel Summers/Cable) is also banging 4-of-the-five Stepford Cucoos which are more or less clones but also the daughters of Emma and it’s god damn hilarious. 

emma reads him the riot act over it while Cyclops is like “I get it but be careful. You’re dating 4 versions of Emma that share a hive mind.”

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Dude this conversation isn't a survey. It's someone blanket sweeping cultures under an umbrella of whiteness. Who said anything g about surveys? Besides a good survey worth a shit usually breaks it down better then broad generalizations anyway . Like those general surveys you are referring don't actually make anything easier they muddy shit and make fucking harder to talk about shit. Like hard disagree most of those surveys are trash. 

It doesn't seem like we've been talking about the same thing even once. 

I don't understand why you're wanting to die on this hill, like, at all. We use easily observable physical characteristics to describe people because it's easy. It's not that deep. 

Edited by DoctaMario
1 hour ago, Maxx said:

When you have sex with someone you both agree to certain terms. When you change the terms and willingly penetrate them without their consent it's rape now. You changed what they agreed to

I agree it's shitty, but I don't think it should be considered rape. Like I said, assault or battery or something like that. 

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

If a woman agrees to sex with a condom, and you give her some random STD by taking off the condom and ejaculating inside of her, which part of all that experience did she agree to?

All that law is doing is holding a responsible adult to do what he said he would. Like....Are you part of R.Kelly's legal team?

They usually charge people under assault statutes as giving someone an std knowingly us considered a form of bodily injury. It varies depending on the locality though. So no, still not rape. People need to stop trying to muddy the waters on stuff like this. 

7 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Yeah man, the four of them are all in a open relationship with each other. 

Kid Cable (the current version of Nathaniel Summers/Cable) is also banging 4-of-the-five Stepford Cucoos which are more or less clones but also the daughters of Emma and it’s god damn hilarious. 

emma reads him the riot act over it while Cyclops is like “I get it but be careful. You’re dating 4 versions of Emma that share a hive mind.”

Hmmm.  So few words.  So much to unpack.

All of them in an open relationship?  For real?  Prof. X couldn't make it to the party too?  

Kid Cable........................................Really.  There's nothing else I want to put here.  I've got nothing and I doubt I'll have anything in the future.

the Stepford cuckoos?  So, the other one who died came back?  I guess so, but why is the one being left out?  No pentakill for you lil Nate.

Emma...................Not brutalizing brains over this shit?  The fuck done happened to her?  The old emma didn't read riot acts, she caused brainstorms that no amount of phoenix force could heal.  
NOTE:  Speaking of which, looks like poor iceman picked a bad time to turn gay.  All the original team is getting it in except him now.  Probably not Beast either.  Poor guy has no luck............................

Speaking of Phoenix force, who's got the power now?  Jean? rachel?  madelyne?  Somebody else?  Not sure why I give a fuck, but it seems like everyone else (Except that one stepford cuckoo chick) is doing so.

.........and also:  With all this fuckin' going on, When do they have time to fight the forces of evil?  In fact, do they even fight the forces of evil anymore, or does everybody just fuck now? 

Also:  Them mutant STDs.  👀  Ain't no tellin what kind of shit they about to spread throughout the land.  Wolvies healing factor is about to get a serious workout in the near future.  You know they're about to be going to the doctor with some shit that'll be at least a good 5-issue saga.  Let's not even talk about kids.......................

..............Yes I'm gonna fuck with this!!  Everybody else is fucking.................... (Except that one stepford cuckoo chick.)

the Stepford cuckoos?  So, the other one who died came back?  I guess so, but why is the one being left out?  No pentakill for you lil Nate.

The one he isn’t dating is dating a mutant named Quintin Quire. 

NOTE:  Speaking of which, looks like poor iceman picked a bad time to turn gay.  All the original team is getting it in except him now.  Probably not Beast either.  Poor guy has no luck............................

Iceman being gay has been fine. Also Beast can go fuck himself. This current version of beast is fucked in the head. He just recently genocided an entire country so they couldn’t potentially defund Krakoa (the mutant nation they all currently live on) by having rival pharmaceuticals. 

Speaking of Phoenix force, who's got the power now?  Jean? rachel?  madelyne?  Somebody else?  Not sure why I give a fuck, but it seems like everyone else (Except that one stepford cuckoo chick) is doing so.

An Avenger named Echo. She’s kinda lame 

Edited by iStu X
19 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I agree it's shitty, but I don't think it should be considered rape. Like I said, assault or battery or something like that. 

They usually charge people under assault statutes as giving someone an std knowingly us considered a form of bodily injury. It varies depending on the locality though. So no, still not rape. People need to stop trying to muddy the waters on stuff like this. 

What your feel and what it is are two different things. If she didn't consent and you penetrated its rape. The min the condom came off you changed the agreement you had with her thus negating the consent she gave

1 minute ago, iStu X said:

The one he isn’t dating is dating a mutant named Kid Omega. 

Iceman being gay has been fine. Also Beast can go fuck himself. This current version of beast is fucked in the head. He just recently genocided an entire country so they couldn’t potentially defund Krakoa (the mutant nation they all currently live on) by having rival pharmaceuticals. 

An Avenger named Echo. She’s kinda lame 

I'm so glad I kept this around................

320702924_surprisedbalokface.thumb.png.fb8e500ef257a3bb39341a13c150077a.png

.................That's my face after reading that post.  Beast is out here killing the competition.........literally.............and the X Men did NOTHING?  Not only did the X Men let it slide, apparently, all the other X-Divisions and/or significant factions didn't make a rug out of him?  WTF?   

Kid Omega:

Well well.  Speaking of dead people.  This was the very same bad haircut that started the crazy shit that the one stepford cuckoo died to straighten up.  Looks like she got over the bad boy by getting UNDER the bad boy...................as usual.  You'd think Emma Frost would have this guy chocking on his entrails for that, but apparently it's all chill now.  

Echo?  Yeah.  That sounds pretty lame.  I'll check on that one if I have time.

3 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

.................That's my face after reading that post.  Beast is out here killing the competition.........literally.............and the X Men did NOTHING?  Not only did the X Men let it slide, apparently, all the other X-Divisions and/or significant factions didn't make a rug out of him?  WTF?   

Krakoan era X-Men is not the X-Men you know. Or anyone knew. Beast is in charge of X-Force which is essentially Krakoa’s CIA/Black Ops group. Everything he does is done under the knowledge and sanction of Xavier 

Emma in the krakoan era is more of a big sister/cool aunt to a lot of the mutants of Krakoa. She serves in their version of the Senate called The Quite Council 

Edited by iStu X
12 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Really LOL too funny man 🤣

Emma confronting Scott about it too. She appears to him as he’s eating lunch and is like “uh, hi emma, how can I help you?” 

and Emma goes full mom mode and yells at Scott “DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SON IS DOING IN HIS FREE TIME WITH *MY* DAUGHTERS?” 

scott just smiles and is like “I can take a guess, I’ll talk to him” 

Emma then is like “I swear to god Scott if he breaks their heart..” 

it’s hilarious 😂

Edited by iStu X
45 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@DoctaMarioIt's not mudding the waters. Rape is simple. Sex that hasn't been consented to. It's pretty black and white. 

The question isn't whether or not there was consent for sex which is the question a rape charge is supposed to answer. In this case, there was consent.  Like I told Pertho, usually when people transmit an std knowingly, it's charged as assault or battery depending on the locale, and I imagine this would be the same. 

33 minutes ago, Maxx said:

What your feel and what it is are two different things. If she didn't consent and you penetrated its rape. The min the condom came off you changed the agreement you had with her thus negating the consent she gave

Again, my understanding is that it's not a question of whether or not there was consent to penetrate, obviously there was if the dude had a chance to pull a condom off. It's not like dude put it in her mouth or butt when she only consented to vaginal sex, hence that would be rape. This seems more along the lines of knowingly transmitting an std. 

1 minute ago, DoctaMario said:

Again, my understanding is that it's not a question of whether or not there was consent to penetrate, obviously there was if the dude had a chance to pull a condom off.

That's the thing. There was no consent to penetrate without a condom. We've all been in situations where a girl is willing to bang only with protection. Just about every guy has missed out on hooking up by not having a condom.

33 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Emma confronting Scott about it too. She appears to him as he’s eating lunch and is like “uh, hi emma, how can I help you?” 

and Emma goes full mom mode and yells at Scott “DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SON IS DOING IN HIS FREE TIME WITH *MY* DAUGHTERS?” 

scott just smiles and is like “I can take a guess, I’ll talk to him” 

Emma then is like “I swear to god Scott if he breaks their heart..” 

it’s hilarious 😂

The more I read on here, the less I think I should read over there.  They the Brady bunch now.

10 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

From the article itself: 

Legislative analysts have said that stealthing could be considered misdemeanour sexual battery, even though it is not explicitly named in the criminal code.

That's progress. Maybe the US will catch up with other countries where you get charged for rape when you take your condom off during sex without telling her.

12 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

@Darc_Requiem @Maxx @Sonero

From the article itself: 

Legislative analysts have said that stealthing could be considered misdemeanour sexual battery, even though it is not explicitly named in the criminal code.

so, even though it isn't listed as a criminal act, it can still be considered a criminal act?  

So what happens if the condom breaks?  It rips or tears?  Pussy too tight and pulls it off?  Is the guy gonna be on the hook for any and/or all of these?

I'm just saying.