Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

No i don't think its rape.  Its very deceptive and it is wrong but it isn't rape.  Sayin' it is rape is freakin' silly.  That's why I thumbs down your post.

P.S.  I only tried a condom once.  Those things suck.  3 or 4 strokes and then I told my wife (at the time) its gotta come off. 🤣

Edit - nothing you say will make me change my mind on this and I'm not gonna argue about it.  You now know what I think/feel/believe.  You're welcome.

Edited by Faltimar the Dark

edit*^ hahahaha "THOOPERMAN" 🤣

House of Dark Shadows is more interesting than the series so far..not that far into it and Barnabas has already chomped the necks of 3 people in the short time since he "woke up"...and he used apparent mesmerism on the 3rd victim... and this dude has already been seemingly compelled into being his servant.  ha, the 3rd girl (Carolyn) just got bit again....oh, well she's dead now.  A shame...that girl was quite a hot one.  

...It's unfortunate that the more recent movie remake of this with Johnny Depp as the star was done as a comedy, if I recall....I never watched all of it but it appeared that way from the marketing/commercials.

...ha, looks like victim #4 is coming up soon now... yeah this is better than the tv series.  Whoahhhh now Carolyn is back and looking even hotter!  I guess she's turned then.... heh heh, Barnabas has been a bit sloppy here....this is definitely not how to keep a low profile...

Edited by MillionX
46 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Arizona Republican Ridiculed for Tweet Declaring Bisexual Superman Is Supposed to Love ‘Louis Lane’

This reeks of someone in her staff coming up to her and telling her about this and she didn't even bother to do the minimum amount of research by just googling it.  There's just so much wrong with this tweet lol.  I'll just read the comments.  Looks like the first comment even calls her out that she didn't even do the bare minimum of research.

Edited by Sonichuman
3 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

This reeks of someone in her staff coming up to her and telling her about this and she didn't even bother to do the minimum amount of research by just googling it.  There's just so much wrong with this tweet lol.  I'll just read the comments.  Looks like the first comment even calls her out that she didn't even do the bare minimum of research.

One of my friends sent me a link about Superman (Jon Kent) coming out and the agenda. I immediately said:

1. It's not Clark
  2. You haven't read a single comic book since 1999
  3. Don't be mad about something you never planned on buying. 
Edited by OPTIMUS124
31 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Do you masturbate with a vice grip?

What kind of scenarios are these?

9rNY1W9.jpg

What The fuck has masturbation got to do with this?  You're not gonna sue yourself over a rubber going rogue.................I hope.   I wouldn't care that much about these scenarios except now (In California at least) you might get sued because a rubber came off.    

‘We Are Not Going’ to Remove Special: Netflix CEO Defends Dave Chappelle Stand-Up Amid Accusations of Transphobia

GettyImages-1344113943-2048x1365.jpg

Here is the memo, via Variety.

I wanted to follow-up on the The Closer — Dave Chappelle’s latest special — as several of you have reached out following QBR asking what to say to your teams. It never feels good when people are hurting, especially our colleagues, so I wanted to give you some additional context. You should also be aware that some talent may join third parties in asking us to remove the show in the coming days, which we are not going to do.

Chappelle is one of the most popular stand-up comedians today, and we have a long standing deal with him. His last special Sticks & Stones, also controversial, is our most watched, stickiest and most award winning stand-up special to date. As with our other talent, we work hard to support their creative freedom – even though this means there will always be content on Netflix some people believe is harmful, like Cuties, 365 Days, 13 Reasons Why or My Unorthodox Life.

Several of you have also asked where we draw the line on hate. We don’t allow titles Netflix that are designed to incite hate or violence, and we don’t believe The Closer crosses that line. I recognize, however, that distinguishing between commentary and harm is hard, especially with stand-up comedy which exists to push boundaries. Some people find the art of stand-up to be mean-spirited but our members enjoy it, and it’s an important part of our content offering.

In terms of our commitment to inclusion, we’re working hard to ensure more people see their lives reflected on screen and that under-represented communities are not defined by the singe story. So we’re proud of titles like Sex Education, “Young Royals,” “Control Z” and “Disclosure.” Externally, particularly in stand-up comedy, artistic freedom is obviously a very different standard of speech than we allow internally as the goals are different: entertaining people versus maintaining a respectful, productive workplace.

Today’s conversation on Entertain the World was timely. These are hard and uncomfortable issues. We all bring different values and perspectives so thank you for being part of the conversation as it’s important we’re clear about our operating principals.

6 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

you might get sued because a rubber came off.

If the condom comes off, just stop fucking.

Seriously, there's only two scenarios there:  the condom is bunched up inside her, in which case you obviously weren't somehow sneaking it off your dick...  Or the condom came off when your dick was fully outside of her, and no way would you somehow not immediately realize that.

14 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Gays are the new blacks.

No sir. . . because the gays can be white. This was pretty much the point in Chappelle's special(s). 

9 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Exactly. You KNOW the difference. Either restrap or your get the green light. 

No Problem GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by OPTIMUS124
22 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Nah, gays actually have rights and laws that protect them 🤣

I know it's been awhile, but Huey Newton did say that gay people "might be the most oppressed in society" back in 1970. 

Interesting to see how things have changed in the last 50 years. I think Chappelle even made the point in one of his specials that gay men have seen such huge strides in rights and acceptance because they're still white men. 

1 hour ago, Reticently said:

Seriously, there's only two scenarios there:  the condom is bunched up inside her, in which case you obviously weren't somehow sneaking it off your dick...  Or the condom came off when your dick was fully outside of her, and no way would you somehow not immediately realize that.

If it comes off inside her, what's to stop her from saying that you "stealth'ed" her?  

If the rubber comes off outside, how long do you get to put another one on before it becomes a crime where you can be punished by lawsuit?  one minute, two minutes?  None? 

Now that I've had more time to think about this, here's a few more scenarios:

Does it count if it's your wife?  what If it's a sex scene?

What if it happens to be an affair?  Does the husband get to sue too?  

What if she says to take it off, but then she later on changes her mind?

What if she straight up lies about it?  What then?  

What if it DOES happen, but she doesn't say anything?  Is she now guilty of covering up a crime? 

Basically guys, I'm just trying to say that this is some more bs that is being placed on your backs.  Now you can basically get sued, if not arrested, for somebody's say so.  How will you be able to bring evidence to prove your innocence?  Spoiler:  You won't.  You'll simply be on the hook for what looks like little more than legalized robbery.  Please be safe out there guys.  This game looks bad and the prizes look worse.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
8 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

If it comes off inside her, what's to stop her from saying that you "stealth'ed" her?  

So she is gonna tell the cops that you took the condom off, then shoved inside of her then kept going? Or otherwise it came off and you were like "nah, I'm just gonna keep pumping" instead of taking it out. Because if it somehow comes off and you didn't notice and kept shoving the thing straight into her uterus, she should definitely call the cops as you'd be too dumb for civilized society.

Must be real hard for you to wake up every morning and put on your pants by tying both legs around your waist...but hey, at least you put on pants, didn't ya?

16 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

If the rubber comes off outside, how long do you get to put another one on before it becomes a crime where you can be punished by lawsuit?  one minute, two minutes?  None? 

If she doesn't know that a condom came off INSIDE, then . . . 

juAKmq5.gif

Basically guys, I'm just trying to say that this is some more bs that is being placed on your backs.  Now you can basically get sued, if not arrested, for somebody's say so.  How will you be able to bring evidence to prove your innocence?  Spoiler:  You won't.  You'll simply be on the hook for what looks like little more than legalized robbery.  Please be safe out there guys.  This game looks bad and the prizes look worse.

This look sound more like the the "bathroom" laws. Not saying that it can't happen, but under most circumstances, it's not a thing. There are far more indicators before people get to that point. This is the about protecting nonconsensual practice. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
7 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

f the rubber comes off outside, how long do you get to put another one on before it becomes a crime where you can be punished by lawsuit?

If you don't dive back in, you have infinite time 🤷‍♀️

8 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Does it count if it's your wife?

If she consented to sex with a condom and you take it off without telling her, than yes, it still counts. Just cause you're in a relationship doesn't mean you have immunity

9 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

What if she says to take it off, but then she later on changes her mind?

Then she has to communicate that.

10 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

What if she straight up lies about it?  What then?

Then you got a court case.

The way I see it, if you're worried that a person is going to lie or try to frame you for rape, you shouldn't be engaging in sexual acts with this person. 

13 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

What if it DOES happen, but she doesn't say anything?  Is she now guilty of covering up a crime?

Is any victim of a crime punished for not reporting a crime? You get mugged and don't call the police do you get a warrant? 

Look, for a person to frame another person for rape, they have to have some real shit going on. I don't think this is something anyone should have to lose sleep over unless your the type of person that would take a condom off during sex and not tell the other person. 

46 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

I don't know about you, but my dick isn't taking a condom off without some help lol.  If it comes off inside her might as well turn it around and say she stealthed you.

But again, if you notice the condom came off, take some initiative and stop fucking.

Look at the flipside too- pretty sure this is going to apply to the opposite meme scenario where some woman pokes a hole in, or otherwise damages a condom.

Edited by Reticently
11 minutes ago, Sonero said:

So she is gonna tell the cops that you took the condom off, then shoved inside of her then kept going? Or otherwise it came off and you were like "nah, I'm just gonna keep pumping" instead of taking it out. Because if it somehow comes off and you didn't notice and kept shoving the thing straight into her uterus, she should definitely call the cops as you'd be too dumb for civilized society.

Must be real hard for you to wake up every morning and put on your pants by tying both legs around your waist...but hey, at least you put on pants, didn't ya?

You again? 

9rNY1W9.jpg

The way all of this is going over your head you must be even shorter than me.  Let me try to spell this out for you.

This whole,"Stealthing" thing is basically using a he-said, she-said to rob your pockets.  There is no way to prove that you did or did not do what she is accusing you of.  Once you say you had sex with that woman, you're on the hook.  It's up to the mercy of the courts, and when is the last time you've seen the courts have mercy on men's wallets?  I'll wait.

While we wait, here's another question:

What's the statute of limitation on Stealthing?  How long does she have to make a claim?  A week?  A month?  Forever?  I mean, Bill Cosby's ghosts came to get him 50 years later.  How long will you have to keep looking over your shoulder after you bust a nut? 

Something to think about when you're picking condoms.

20 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

If you don't dive back in, you have infinite time 🤷‍♀️

I don't intend to find out, but I hope for everyone else you're right.

21 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

If she consented to sex with a condom and you take it off without telling her, than yes, it still counts. Just cause you're in a relationship doesn't mean you have immunity

Okay. I think that one is agreeable.  

22 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Then she has to communicate that.

And how will this be proven in court?  What will be considered as evidence? A recording with audio?  written statement?  

24 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Then you got a court case.

You've got a he-said, she-said.  If she wins, she gets your cash. If she loses, most likely nothing will happen.

25 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

The way I see it, if you're worried that a person is going to lie or try to frame you for rape, you shouldn't be engaging in sexual acts with this person. 

If more men would take this stance, a LOT of this shit wouldn't even be happening right now.  I do fully approve of this message.

29 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Is any victim of a crime punished for not reporting a crime? You get mugged and don't call the police do you get a warrant? 

These days anything are possible.  

30 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Look, for a person to frame another person for rape, they have to have some real shit going on. I don't think this is something anyone should have to lose sleep over unless your the type of person that would take a condom off during sex and not tell the other person. 

Oh?

Ask Brian Banks if you need to have real shit going on.

Ask the Duke Lacrosse team about that.

Ask Emma,"Mattress Girl"Sulkowicz if you need to have real shit going on to frame someone for rape.  

ASK ANY GUY IN JAIL FOR NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR A CHILD THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO NOT BE HIS IF YOU NEED SOME REAL SHIT GOING ON.

To me this is going to be more of the same thing and more men are going to have to get bit before the rest wake up.  Hopefully it won't take that long.

Well, I spotted this one in the tv/movies section at Walmart earlier...I may get it if the section is still there later today or tomorrow (*sadly, I saw lots of boxes on the floor so I suspect the worst already----that 98% of this section will be gutted to make room for other stuff, since nobody cares about physical media anymore 😞 ....such a damn shame, that...)... the dvd is only about 10 bucks...

...I hate that I missed the "Gorgon" movie last night on that Movies! channel... I fell asleep on that other Christopher Lee Dracula film they showed...I was tired and yeah, it was a bit dull, tbh... that was obviously from those old days when a vampire story was just something from that time, and usually just involving Dracula himself....I prefer the more modern take where we have vampires shown in various periods of time; usually modern times preferably...this wouldn't happen until later.

This is "The Gorgon"

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058155/

22 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Ex post facto laws and the punishments therein are illegal according the the US constitution. 

Laws....................

KuTyuw9.gif

Still, there are a few problems here.

1:  The stealthing thing is just banned and punishable by lawsuit, but so far it is not a law.

2:  Ex Post Facto is a way to keep from grandfathering in a crime.  There are ways around that, like changing the definition of a crime (See: All the new               "Rape" definitions.)

Since I haven't straight up said it, I'll do it now.  

MY THOUGHTS ON THIS NEW "STEALTHING" BAN.............

The whole thing is another scam to steal money from men in particular.  Men got smarter about the marriage thing and simply stopped marrying.  No marriage, no divorce, and no money for the courts.  Child support is still working, but not like it used to.  Now the courts are dumping more money out in welfare than they are getting in from men who have babies pinned on them.  This right here?  I guess it's the newest,"Answer" to their money woes in California.  This is the stupid game they want to play with men and I expect an equally stupid prize to be awarded to them.  Keep your eyes peeled boys and girls.  I imagine things are going to get real hot in the Sunshine State.

Oh?

You totally misunderstood what I was trying to say. 

If you're the person willing to attempt to ruin someone's life by accusing them of a crime they didn't commit which has the potential of costing you thousands of dollars in legal fees, and if you lose, you can be countersued to hell and back and end up bankrupt or possibly incarcerated for perjury, you have some issues. 

Cause I'm telling you now, you'd only to this to an average person to ruin their lives. You wouldn't make money off this unless the person you're setting up has millions and millions of dollars. 

AND even then, the millionaire is going to blow you out of the fucking water with the legal counsel that they can afford. 

2 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Ex Post Facto is a way to keep from grandfathering in a crime

Na, homie. Ex Post Facto is to keep legislators in check. Otherwise they could put anyone away for anything they wanted by making something they did in the past illegal.

4 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

I imagine things are going to get real hot in the Sunshine State.

That's Florida, California is the Golden State.

9 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Well, I spotted this one in the tv/movies section at Walmart earlier...I may get it if the section is still there later today or tomorrow (*sadly, I saw lots of boxes on the floor so I suspect the worst already----that 98% of this section will be gutted to make room for other stuff, since nobody cares about physical media anymore 😞 ....such a damn shame, that...)... the dvd is only about 10 bucks...

...I hate that I missed the "Gorgon" movie last night on that Movies! channel... I fell asleep on that other Christopher Lee Dracula film they showed...I was tired and yeah, it was a bit dull, tbh... that was obviously from those old days when a vampire story was just something from that time, and usually just involving Dracula himself....I prefer the more modern take where we have vampires shown in various periods of time; usually modern times preferably...this wouldn't happen until later.

This is "The Gorgon"

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058155/

I'm gonna have to check that Gorgon flick out.  I haven't watched many of the older ones, but they've got their own style that shouldn't be ignored.

33 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I'm curious: how will they ever prove stealthing happened? I have no stake in whatever garbage fire debate erupted over it, but how can they logistically prove that happened? It seems crazy.

I'm not sure it can be provable, really...seems like it would just be all hearsay.....in which case a man is easily fucked over because of the "Believe all women!" mentality so many people both male and female tend to have.

Imagine that with anything else...like what if society instantly believed a latino person's accusations against a black person just because "Believe all Hispanic people." or something like that....so a random Latino person could out of the blue say you stole something, or whatever and everyone just believes them without any kind of evidence backing that claim up.  Or what if I said "hey I heard that guy was a child molester.", and without any kind of details or evidence they automatically throw that dude in jail, plaster his mugshot in the local news for weeks at a time like it's a foregone conclusion that what I said was the true, perhaps just based on everyone now being "Believe all Black people."  Or maybe I accuse another person of being a terrorist and no one is allowed to question me on the details of that either... because "who would lie about such things?", I guess.

I just have fun laughing from the sidelines, really.  It's amusing to watch how silly things will get in this society.  Meanwhile I'll keep enjoying video games, my favorite foods, and supernatural vamp/werewolf lore....things that won't go out of their way to ruin my life as hard as possible, y'know.

So another one, speaking of that--- "Gangrel" clan is another one with a particularly bad curse, imo... if they frenzy, certain animal features may appear and stay for a while....that would be a tough sell there, but still generally better than being a weak ass human...so yeah, I'd still take that deal. (*However, if the animal features are permanent then fuckkkk THAT; no deal.  That would look goofy; I suppose furries might be into that but it's not my thing.  Their powers also aren't as cool as other clans, imo.)

The Nosferatu clan curse might be another deal-breaker for most people, of course... their thing is being hideously deformed.  That might depend the nature of deformation... if I'm a *cool* kind of hideous, like say the Locust creatures from the Gears of War universe...or the classic Nosferatu character from that old film, then yeah I'd take that deal.   Besides, one of their special powers can hide it anyway (Obfuscate; 1 power lets you magically disguise yourself to look like a regular human.)

Edited by MillionX

You totally misunderstood what I was trying to say. 

If you're the person willing to attempt to ruin someone's life by accusing them of a crime they didn't commit which has the potential of costing you thousands of dollars in legal fees, and if you lose, you can be countersued to hell and back and end up bankrupt or possibly incarcerated for perjury, you have some issues. 

Cause I'm telling you now, you'd only to this to an average person to ruin their lives. You wouldn't make money off this unless the person you're setting up has millions and millions of dollars. 

AND even then, the millionaire is going to blow you out of the fucking water with the legal counsel that they can afford. 

If that was happening then I would concede.  More often than not, millionaires just throw them some cash to make them leave.  Even years later when the whole thing is proven to be false, the person guilty of making the false accusations often faces no punishments or repercussions for it.  In the case of women, they now brag about doing crimes that if a man had even been accused of they would be doing jail time.  

*I'm looking at YOU Cardi B.*  

What you're saying IS right.  If things went down like that then there would be no problem.  They often don't.

That's Florida, California is the Golden State.

Did I seriously mess that up like that? 

Gotta spam the gif at myself this time.

KuTyuw9.gif

seriously though, even if they can't go make something from the past illegal, they can make up new,"Crimes" to attack with.  That's how I see this new stealthing thing going.  I might be wrong, but these days I wouldn't bet on it.

New male contraceptive 'testicle bath' zaps sperm (and feels like a warm bath) (the-sun.com)

I think I've been seeing claims of male contraceptives since way back on SRK, early 2000s. And yet none really ever come to market. But honestly even without a contraceptive, it's actually hard for a woman to get pregnant. Most days are safe days and even the risky days, even if you pump said girl full every day, the odds are still pretty low. People act like one nut is a guaranteed pregnancy but that just really is not true. Especially based on age. It's really rather difficult and a limited time. 

35 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I'm curious: how will they ever prove stealthing happened? I have no stake in whatever garbage fire debate erupted over it, but how can they logistically prove that happened? It seems crazy.

Yeah, this is pretty much what I feel.  It'll be a he-said, she-said in court.  The lawyers will get money and depending on the judge, she will get paid.  There's nothing for her to lose by going for it and the guy can only lose from what I can tell.  As has been said several times in Star Wars,"I have a bad feeling about this."

5 minutes ago, Serpent said:

New male contraceptive 'testicle bath' zaps sperm (and feels like a warm bath) (the-sun.com)

I think I've been seeing claims of male contraceptives since way back on SRK, early 2000s. And yet none really ever come to market. But honestly even without a contraceptive, it's actually hard for a woman to get pregnant. Most days are safe days and even the risky days, even if you pump said girl full every day, the odds are still pretty low. People act like one nut is a guaranteed pregnancy but that just really is not true. Especially based on age. It's really rather difficult and a limited time. 

If that really works, there is gonna be a MAJOR upheaval in the whole baby mama drama.  I think the demand for paternity tests are going to go WAY up after this.  Here's hoping things progress quickly and significantly.