Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Whelp, there are a lot of job openings out there for people that got vaxxed. The situation with nurses surprises me most. Your job already requires you to be vaxxed. WTF did you think was going to happen if you refused to get vaxxed for COVID.

I always have to wonder what the deal is if people in the medical profession have objections to the vaccines. Last year it was "we're worried about hospitals being overrun and being short staffed, and we need to trust medical professionals" now they're willing to cut trained workers loose and more people are willing to trust Bill Gates. They've been working for a year or so without a vaccine and while I understand the desire to have them vaccinated to a degree, I also wonder why so many of them seem to have objections. 

36 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I always have to wonder what the deal is if people in the medical profession have objections to the vaccines. Last year it was "we're worried about hospitals being overrun and being short staffed, and we need to trust medical professionals" now they're willing to cut trained workers loose and more people are willing to trust Bill Gates. They've been working for a year or so without a vaccine and while I understand the desire to have them vaccinated to a degree, I also wonder why so many of them seem to have objections. 

Nurses aren't epidemiologist. It would be like a pediatrist telling a dentist what's right about oral care. I can see the push back on non-medical professions even if I disagree with it. A lot professions didn't require up to date vaccinations. So that changing is going to ruffle a lot of feathers. But in the medical field, you knew you had to have up to date vaccinations when you signed up for it. This isn't someone changing the rules after the fact. 

Edited by Darc_Requiem
6 hours ago, axeman61 said:

-Stupid reasons are reasons that don't include medical OK from a doctor.

Damn.  we're stupid if we don't do what the doctors tell us to do eh?  I wonder how the men who were part of the Tuskegee experiments feel about that?  (BTW, I suggest you not use that argument with current or former military people.  It does NOT go well.) 

Frankly, everything I've heard for why not get the vaccine is either dumb or conspiratorial.

You can also add political and................lest we forget it.................people have the right to say no.

You gonna do your own research? Good luck googling to beat the research of scientists across the globe.

it isn't a contest.  We're trying to learn what's what and that part would be easier if ALL the doctors were allowed to speak, not just the ones who say what the media wants to hear.  That whole thing about trust?  This is why it is so low.  What are they trying to hide?  

We don't know the long term effects? We don't know the long term effects of COVID.

Exactly.  We don't.  All this fear mongering is for what?  

We do see people who get out and have reduced lung function though.

I saw a former president get it and walk it off in four days.  Just sayin.

It's experimental, and we don't know what we're putting in our bodies? We don't know shit about what's in most the stuff we eat, or willingly take as medicine.

I bolded that part so that you'll hopefully understand.  We CHOOSE to take those medicines (and/or foods) or choose NOT to take them.  No amount of shame, insults, or guilting people is going to change the fact that we have a choice whether to do it or not. 

As an aside, if these "we don't know" people go to the hospital, they aren't questioning the history of whatever treatments they're getting. They don't give a fuck where the oxygen comes from, or where the medicines they get come from.

................If they went to the hospital, then they CHOSE to go to the hospital.  The major point here is CHOICE.

-It doesn't matter if the vaccine has death numbers if the numbers are .006% of the vaccinations. Just about anything medical that gets done to you carries risks, from surgery to prescribed medicine.

For one thing, if the doctors fuck up, you or your family if you don't survive can sue them for what is called medical malpractice.  I'm sure there are other terms, but that is the most well known one.  Right now if you get the shot and it causes damage or death, YOU CANNOT SUE OR DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.  What other medical procedure lets the doctor get away with murder?  

7 hours ago, axeman61 said:

-People should still get vaccinated if I'm vaccinated and masked because a.) there are people who can't get the vaccine (for medical reasons) still out there, and b.) the longer COVID spreads, the more possibility there are for mutations (like the Delta variant).

A nice and sensible argument.  More of this please.  I bet that if people were saying this instead of the usual insults and bullying, there would be a significantly higher vax rate not only here in America, but all around the world.  

7 hours ago, axeman61 said:

-It's bullying if your employer forces you to wear a candy necklace or get out. If your employer makes you take the one thing we have for blocking the pandemic virus we have now, and your reason boils down to "I don't wanna", that's not bullying. That's them protecting their ass from liability.

You're seriously gonna compare candy to a vaccine that you have a legal right to refuse?   You're comparing apples to amplifiers here.  

Also:  They can fire you for not taking the vaccine, but I hope they never say that.  I'm not sure how far a wrongful termination lawsuit can go, but if someone has the money to do it, they just might.

Also x 2:  just because someone is unvaxxed doesn't mean that they are automatically an infested C-virus carrying zombie.  You didn't actually say that, I'm just putting it out there.

12 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

FAnlfnlXsAQJfmY.jpg?width=579&height=579

we're going to bring back segregation at this rate

You've seen Black Vs. White.

You've heard of the battle of the North and South.

You've been through the Battle of the Sexes

But are you ready for VAX WARS?  

Are you one of the PureBlood, or will you join the ranks of those who carry within them the fabled Nectar of Hope? 

Beware because Either way you might yet become one of the infected.  Those chosen by Mistress Coronachan to help spread her power across the entire world!

CHOOSE YOUR SIDE CAREFULLY, FOR THE BATTLE BEGINS NOW!!

Before getting it, I was deathly afraid of potential side effects or them even giving me the wrong shit by mistake, Even now after getting it that lingering thought of seeing some infomercial years from now saying I'm entitled to compensation sits at the back of mind. Being on both sides of the coin at different times, I can definitely understand some ppl's hesitance. 

I know so many people that dont want to get the covid vaccine.  Its super simple why they dont want it...they're not sure about and just as afraid of the vaccine as the virus itself.  I havent encountered a person going on about conspiracies and having chips implanted or anything.  That's just shit you see nuts online doing.  And they're probably just sayin' the shit for attention.  You know, like how the trannies like to get attention.  Negative or positive attention...it dont matter as long as they get attention.

I havet gotten a flu shot since 1998.  I got it the and 2 or 3 weeks later I got sick.  Fuck that shit.

Edited by Faltimar the Dark
3 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

I havent encountered a person going on about conspiracies and having chips implanted or anything.  That's just shit you see nuts online doing.

My wife's family are like this. They believe that the vaccines (all of them) were developed in China and are bioweapons to turn us into communists

I just ask about the flu shot cause a lot of hospital and health care workers have to get it annually or they get canned. Just like with the Covid vaccine 🤷‍♀️

Haven't heard people protesting body autonomy on that 

I wish I could believe you about your wife's family but I dont.

Also, the flu vaccine was known right from the start that its not a traditional vaccine and that you can still catch the flu, even if you get it.  In fact, getting it may cause you to get the flu.  They didn't try to keep it secret and under wraps and force people to get it.  They let people choose and they let people be informed.  This isnt the case with covid vaccine.

1 minute ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

I wish I could believe you about your wife's family but I dont

And you're doing the exact thing that they do, when you give them something they don't want to believe, they just don't. 

It's pretty easy to see that the vaccines are effective at reducing the severity of the disease and reduces the rates of serious illness and death. 

It also is pretty easy to see that it also helps to reduce the spread and propagation of the virus. John Hopkins has all of this data free and available and the correlations are very obvious and strong. The CDC also has data that shows this, as does the WHO, and countless other research institutes, governing bodies, and non-profit organizations. 

But if you have made up your mind that all of these sources are bullshit, then there's nothing to convince you otherwise🤷‍♀️ 

6 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

And you're doing the exact thing that they do, when you give them something they don't want to believe, they just don't. 

It's pretty easy to see that the vaccines are effective at reducing the severity of the disease and reduces the rates of serious illness and death. 

It also is pretty easy to see that it also helps to reduce the spread and propagation of the virus. John Hopkins has all of this data free and available and the correlations are very obvious and strong. The CDC also has data that shows this, as does the WHO, and countless other research institutes, governing bodies, and non-profit organizations. 

But if you have made up your mind that all of these sources are bullshit, then there's nothing to convince you otherwise🤷‍♀️ 

Faaaaacts

3 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

I know of at least a dozen people that have gotten covid...

Same here homie.

Bummer for me is, three of them died. One on my side of the family, two on my wife's side. 

Now, in comparison, outside of my wife's parents and her aunt, everyone I interact with regularly are vaccinated and not a single one had any adverse effects. 

I can get anecdotal too

Edited by KingTubb

I dont believe you.  Simple as that.  Show me death certificates that say they died of covid.  You wont and you cant.  If anything you can show me something that would most likey say "they died do to complications arising from covid".  That's like sayin' the mofos was already sickly as hell and had one foot in the grave and covid just gave them a little push.

The thing thats really fucked is that I think you're makin' this shit up and you are just pushing the fear mongering agenda.  Just so you can feel safe.  You're not safe.

Edited by Faltimar the Dark
Just now, Faltimar the Dark said:

Show me death certificates

aight, I'm out.

I'm not provide receipts of my grandmother's death certificate. 

I hope you find help, cause you need therapy or something. What you just said is disgusting. 

Peace out, homie. I genuinely hope you stay healthy and don't lose anyone to this, cause it sucks. 

7 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

I dont believe you.  Simple as that.  Show me death certificates that say they died of covid.  You wont and you cant.  If anything you can show me something that would most likey say "they died do to complications arising from covid".  That's like sayin' the mofos was already sickly as hell and had one foot in the grave and covid just gave them a little push.

Wow. Fuck all the way off. You’re an absolute piece of shit

i mean, I’ve know that for a while but fuck. Disgusting 

Edited by iStu X
14 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

I dont believe you.  Simple as that.  Show me death certificates that say they died of covid. 

What the fuck is wrong with you? Like seriously, who the fuck would ask someone that? I'd call you can asshole but that's insult to assholes. 

Edit: It really galls me that anyone could think this shit is okay. We have our disagreements here, but I tend to take people here on Megashock at their word. Well except for one person. From here on out, I don't believe anything you say without third party verification. You are a terrible person.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
9 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

I still ask, if you are vaccinated and your family is why do you care if I'm not?  You're safe from it arent you?  Your vaccine wont work unless I get mine?

I don't care

-T'Challa

9 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Show me death certificates that say they died of covid.

e1c8e3d3b511c250a2210f87d6596aa3.jpg

I honestly implore you to look inward on how this is messed up.

Dirzzt doing his best Edward Roony impression right now.

The funniest is his "Complications from Covid" being them not dying of Covid. Yea they did dumb ass. The complications from Covid caused their death, just like with fucking AIDS. Like god damn how hard you gotta twist words to make it so the disease they caught that made their preexisting condition worse somehow wasn't the cause of their death. If they hadnt caught Covid their prexisting condition would have continued to be maintainable. Catching Covid caused it not be managable, so the cause of death was Covid.

Fox News would be fucking proud of that level of spin.

Edited by RSG3
1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

I deleted the post cuz i kinds decided i didnt want to drag drama across platforms but you quoted me already so whatever. Was pretty obvious he would rub there to get pat on the back anyway, hardly a grand prediction lol. 

Not sure who would give that kind of pathetic behavior a pat on the back but 🤷🏼‍♂️

9 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

What are you talking about? I know WHO you're talking about, but what discord spot are you talking about?

Shaft Agents discord general channel. 

Now he's just talking shit about me specifically. Pretty funny. He thinks I was trying to get his attention the other day. 

Dirzzt dude. You don't matter like that bro. Go outside and touch some grass. Find some real meaning in your life bro.

Oh and learn what passive aggression is you dumb fuck. You're the one who engages in it you stupid mother fucker. 

Edited by RSG3
16 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Shaft Agents discord general channel. 

Now he's just talking shit about me specifically. Pretty funny. He thinks I was trying to get his attention the other day. 

Dirzzt dude. You don't matter like that bro. Go outside and touch some grass. Find some real meaning in your life bro.

Oh and learn what passive aggression is you dumb fuck. You're the one who engages in it you stupid mother fucker. 

Talking about not wanting drama across platforms but you're keeping it going bruh 

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Nurses aren't epidemiologist. It would be like a pediatrist telling a dentist what's right about oral care. I can see the push back on non-medical professions even if I disagree with it. A lot professions didn't require up to date vaccinations. So that changing is going to ruffle a lot of feathers. But in the medical field, you knew you had to have up to date vaccinations when you signed up for it. This isn't someone changing the rules after the fact. 

Ok but this isn't a podiatrist, they're nurses who are working on the front lines saying this stuff. If it was "we aren't taking it because Q said not to" fuck that, but if they have legit concerns and are in the health game, why are we moving the goalposts?  Before it was "medical professionals" now it's "only the medical professionals who agree with us."