Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

15 hours ago, iStu X said:

So I don’t know how good these will be as I’ve never made them but they sounded interesting and a cheap alternative of having to constantly buy protein snacks. They also took all of 10 minutes to make. 

They’re no-bake protein bites. They contain: 
Quick oats, peanut butter, protein powder, chia seeds, honey, cinnamon, vanilla extract, chocolate chips and cashew milk. 

The recipe recommends vanilla protein powder which didn’t make sense to me since you’re using a cup of peanut butter so I used chocolate protein powder instead.

they have to chill for at least 30 minutes before eating but I’m going to wait until tomorrow and have a few for breakfast. I really want them to set and incorporate as much as They can before eating them 

Update: they’re really fucking good 

Edited by iStu X
1 minute ago, Maxx said:

Even if they do anti Vaxxers are gonna cry that the vaccine doesn't work still. They won't take into the account his age.. How much of a toll cancer has on your immune system and then it not having enough to fight covid too. 

He had a cancer that specifically attacks the plasma in your blood too. So those vaccine shots and boosters weren’t going to do anything anyways 

On 10/16/2021 at 9:19 PM, VirginDefiler said:

dune movie came out and i had no idea the movie is actually a "part 1" of a 2 movie thing with no 2nd part made or shot yet. which i think is nuts cuz if it bombs theres no part 2 and that means it just ends in the middle of the story. its like wtf man. smh. 

I prefer them not to make a movie back to back. Because so many times they do that since matrix and Harry Potter it doesn't allow for fixes. If the audience hates an aspect of the first film but you kept it running through into the second film but film it back to back you can't alter or fix anything. I prefer they wait and allow it time to breath to see what audiences say. 

22 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Agreed. However, there is increased risk on the other side of the discussion. It won't take long for the firestorm to occur on this. 

I don't really care what side of the fence anybody is on, just that the media and ppl in general need to stop the segregation BS and stirring the pot, we're all fighting the same battle and are at risk everyday. It bothers the hell out of me how ppl have turned on each other like this, it's deflating 

4 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I don't really care what side of the fence anybody is on, just that the media and ppl in general need to stop the segregation BS and stirring the pot, we're all fighting the same battle and are at risk everyday. It bothers the hell out of me how ppl have turned on each other like this, it's deflating 

Completely agree. However ad revenue . . .

2 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Completely agree. However ad revenue . . .

This. I know we complain about their practices but at the same time news readership was going down. Papers were going out of buisness   writers being paid per click instead of word count, and unfortunately it was looking like the news industry was flat out gonna go out of buisness unless you were a huge Corp. If they didn't take the clickbait model would they have survived as a whole? 

Edited by Maxx
2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

If they didn't take the clickbait model would they have survived as a whole? 

No. 

Isn't this how the market is supposed to work though. Reminds me of the crash in 08 where banks got those bailouts. Fam, y'all gave people these "too good to be true" loans and you want to get that handout? I wonder what would have happened if the decision was made NOT to help out the big corps in the process.  

Online Dating drinking game..

Take a shot every time...

Woman writes "If you cant handle me at my worst, then you dont deserve me at my best"

Black woman writes "Im celibate" Next line is "I have 5 kids"

Woman writes no hookups, yet 4/5 of pictures of close up  chest pics taken from top down.

Women writes "willing to try new things" (Is this a code for anal or 3 somes)

A white woman has her face cropped out in pics and wants to plowed by a BBC while her husband watches

They write "Sapiosexual"  somewhere in their profile

there is a toilet somewhere in the picture section

a 4 ft 10 woman writes "Only 6ft 2 and above" 

A really ugly woman has only one picture and it is with a significantly hotter girl

Black tranny has a screenname like Throat Doctor

A seemingly straight man appears in your swipe list despite you setting it to females only.  (DOWN LO HO as Ice T predicted!)

Woman writes "I love travel" yet all pics are within the US

Woman writes "I love my dog more than i will ever love you"  (then buy some peanut butter and delete your profile)

Person writes sentences without subject "I" and mentions Ghana in their conversation

Woman has an image filter of a dog face and tongue. 

Edited by DangerousJ

*Thinks "What did Lizzo do this time?"*

*Goes to Google*

*Has both Angel AND Devil on shoulders say "Don't do it!"*

*Thinks "Hmm. That's weird. I'm going to do it anyway."*

*See's Lizzo looking like melted Haagen-Dazs Chocolate Ice Cream, wrapped in purple bubble wrap*

*...*

*...*

200.gif

Like, doesn't she have friends? Who the fuck let her walk out of the house like that?

45 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Online Dating drinking game..

Take a shot every time...

Woman writes "If you cant handle me at my worst, then you dont deserve me at my best"

Black woman writes "Im celibate" Next line is "I have 5 kids"

Woman writes no hookups, yet 4/5 of pictures of close up  chest pics taken from top down.

Women writes "willing to try new things" (Is this a code for anal or 3 somes)

A white woman has her face cropped out in pics and wants to plowed by a BBC while her husband watches

They write "Sapiosexual"  somewhere in their profile

there is a toilet somewhere in the picture section

a 4 ft 10 woman writes "Only 6ft 2 and above" 

A really ugly woman has only one picture and it is with a significantly hotter girl

Black tranny has a screenname like Throat Doctor

A seemingly straight man appears in your swipe list despite you setting it to females only.  (DOWN LO HO as Ice T predicted!)

Woman writes "I love travel" yet all pics are within the US

Woman writes "I love my dog more than i will ever love you"  (then buy some peanut butter and delete your profile)

Person writes sentences without subject "I" and mentions Ghana in their conversation

Woman has an image filter of a dog face and tongue. 

Does Misterbee know you are trying to kill the entire forum? 🤔

20 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Clearly this bro lol. She needs new friends as she clearly has not one single person around her who will tell her the truth

If they tell her the truth they'll get skewered for "fat shaming." If you are fat and someone calls you fat, it's not shaming it's the truth. That's like me saying somebody is hair shaming me because I'm bald. Facts are facts fam. 

While I feel what “fat” is varies from person to person, there is also a point where you just need to accept that fat is fat. Your body type isn’t and shouldn’t be an anchor of your personality either. That’s gross as fuck imo. 

The stubbornness of not wanting to fix it just causes more problems in the future. You can feel comfortable and happy in your own body all you want but you know who doesn’t? Your body. Doctors don’t tell you to lose weight for the fun of it or to make you feel bad. It’s because most of the health and sometimes even mental issues you’re having are likely underlining weight issues that need to be addressed. Or because losing weight will help the prevention of future issues. 

Recognize that, stop being stubborn and put in the god damn work. 

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

If they tell her the truth they'll get skewered for "fat shaming." If you are fat and someone calls you fat, it's not shaming it's the truth. That's like me saying somebody is hair shaming me because I'm bald. Facts are facts fam. 

Back in 2010 my barber gave me the heads up that I was thinning at the top. I ain't get mad, I bought shaving gel and a Schick Hydro5.  

1 hour ago, iStu X said:

Doctors don’t tell you to lose weight for the fun of it or to make you feel bad. It’s because most of the health and sometimes even mental issues you’re having are likely underlining weight issues that need to be addressed. Or because losing weight will help the prevention of future issues. 

It's so much easier not too do anything. By our nature, we're lazy creatures. 

43 minutes ago, Serpent said:

I think I'm at the point I want to just punch stupid people in the face, consequences be damned. 

Stupid people are my pet peeve as well. Not quite at that point yet 🤣

7 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

It's so much easier not too do anything. By our nature, we're lazy creatures. 

I’ve done literally nothing different in my every day life since starting my diet outside of just changing what I eat and how I eat. Which is a minimal effort to begin with. 

Dieting and going to the gym don’t have to go hand in hand because while they accomplish the same thing it’s in totally different ways and totally different goals. 

a lot of people think dieting or exercising is hard simply because they don’t have the info readily available. As soon as I did it was a no brainer and no where near as challenging as I thought it’d be 

Edited by iStu X
4 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Back in 2010 my barber gave me the heads up that I was thinning at the top. I ain't get mad, I bought shaving gel and a Schick Hydro5.  

Yeah I got a similar heads up from the lady that braided my cornrows. Once it got the point where they needed to add hair, I went to the barber and told him to shave it all off.

38 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Interesting... Apparently the translation of squid games is super bad... Even the subtitled version if bad. Apparently it comes off way less cheesy in pure Korean. I expected that compared to the dub but not subtitles too 

I was wondering if that was the thread a while ago and yes it seems to be. So Squid Game has two sets subtitles. One where it’s just the captions for the English dubbed version which changes a few things to match the actor’s lips (English CC) and the other being slightly more accurate subs (English). 

The woman in the thread was using the former because Netflix defaults to English CC. 

Edited by BornWinner
3 minutes ago, iStu X said:

I’ve done literally nothing different in my every day life since starting my diet outside of just changing what I eat and how I eat. It’s a minimal effort to begin with. 

Dieting and going to the gym don’t have to go hand in hand because while they accomplish the same thing it’s in totally different ways and totally different goals 

As a person who has also lost a fair amount of weight in the last few months I agree. Unfortunately this is the flow: 

Why run when you can walk,

Why walk when you can stand,

Why stand when you can sit,

Why sit when you can lie.

4 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Yeah I got a similar heads up from the lady that braided my cornrows. Once it got the point where they needed to add hair, I went to the barber and told him to shave it all off.

It was worse because it was a good friend of mine's sister (who was fairly easy on the eyes mind you) that gave me the word. She whispered it in my ear so softly 🤣. The only "negative" being bald is sweat running down your brow. Besides that, I really don't miss having hair. 

6 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

It was worse because it was a good friend of mine's sister (who was fairly easy on the eyes mind you) that gave me the word. She whispered it in my ear so softly 🤣. The only "negative" being bald is sweat running down your brow. Besides that, I really don't miss having hair. 

I miss my fro sometimes. It was like fly paper to white girls. I had chick buy me a drink while next to her boyfriend at the bar. 🤣

8 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Not based on the  "WTF did you buy this nigga a drink for" expression on his face.

Surprise sex. She's probably mad because he wasn't paying attention to her. I've had girls with boyfriends dance with me.. Mind you I didn't know just because she was mad at him. 

6 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Once again, Thank you sir.  

6 hours ago, Maxx said:

This. I know we complain about their practices but at the same time news readership was going down. Papers were going out of buisness   writers being paid per click instead of word count, and unfortunately it was looking like the news industry was flat out gonna go out of buisness unless you were a huge Corp. If they didn't take the clickbait model would they have survived as a whole? 

They would if they had learned how to code.

Also, a little bit of laugh for today.

245754483_4704053832958371_6182478892426979364_n.thumb.jpg.bfba79e533c041e1d0c30b4fb1c40c0a.jpg

More Liver Failure ....

Transformers: Marvel Comics Edition:

Take a shot every time....

the leader of the Decepticons is NOT Megatron  (You'll be fucking fat chicks in no time)

The characters Shockwave, Blaster, Ratchet, Thunderwing, and Nightbeat do something cool

Grimlock has been leader of the Autobots

A character says "have some X, courtesy of my Y" X=damage, Y = special weapon

Ratbat stops a mission because the fuel cost is too high

The human  character Circuit Breaker injures more Autobots than Decepticons

All the characters are colored a single color in crowd scenes

Any character with black parts is colored as blue (Grimlock/Starscream head, )

The phrases "This is over-finished"  "like some vast predatory bird"  and "Time I wasnt here" are used repeatedly

When a character first appears, a huge dialogue bubble appears in which the character names himself and states his abilities/personality

Optimus Prime agrees to be destroyed due to "cheating" in a video game battle with Megatron

Optimus Prime's memory fits on a 5.25 floppy disk

A white woman helps Optimus defeat Unicron.