Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

57 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

To be fair, she was more of an assist. Optimus does the real work and gets killed (again)

She has a pathological hatred of all robots due to being paralyzed on an oil rig by Shockwave.

Through most of the series, she attacks the TF both Autobots and Deceps. Towards the end of the series, she is brought on as one of a group of super powered humans

organized by her former boss the industrialist Tony Stark err GB. Blackrock

However, she is accidentally brought to Cybertron by Primus with all the Tf on Earth to prepare for the Unicron battle. She goes into a catatonic state due to the hundreds of TF and has to be snapped out of it by her boss.

9-desperate-measures-jpg.27787165

However, she manages to briefly electrocute Unicron buying Optimus time to reclaim the matrix, cleanse it of evil, and kill Unicron

rHqkgJ8.jpg

D15QvwM.jpg

33 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

To be fair, she was more of an assist. Optimus does the real work and gets killed (again)

She has a pathological hatred of all robots due to being paralyzed on an oil rig by Shockwave.

Through most of the series, she attacks the TF both Autobots and Deceps. Towards the end of the series, she is brought on as one of a group of super powered humans

organized by her former boss the industrialist Tony Stark err GB. Blackrock

However, she is accidentally brought to Cybertron by Primus with all the Tf on Earth to prepare for the Unicron battle. She goes into a catatonic state due to the hundreds of TF and has to be snapped out of it by her boss.

9-desperate-measures-jpg.27787165

However, she manages to briefly electrocute Unicron buying Optimus time to reclaim the matrix, cleanse it of evil, and kill Unicron

rHqkgJ8.jpg

D15QvwM.jpg

a circuit breaker/Kremzeek team up would've destroyed all of them.  Just sayin.

Vikings Fan Gets Decked Twice by Vicious Blows to the Head in Violent Brawl at Panthers Stadium

While the Minnesota Vikings and Carolina Panthers dueled during a tense overtime game Sunday afternoon, some of their fans engaged in a vicious battle of their own.

Crowd fights appear to be a regular occurrence at sporting events this year, either because people are shelter shocked by the pandemic or fans just have their cameras readily available at all times. Even though fights are a common occurrence, the melee that took place between Panthers and Vikings fans at Carolina’s Bank of America Stadium might be the season’s worst brawl yet.

In the video, a man wearing a white hat and a purple Vikings t-shirt is enraged and ready to take on any Panthers fan that gets in his way. After some chasing, pushing and shoving, the Vikings fan gets decked by a vicious blow to the head. Just as he attempts to stand back up, he gets KO’d by a second shot.

9 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

If they tell her the truth they'll get skewered for "fat shaming." If you are fat and someone calls you fat, it's not shaming it's the truth. That's like me saying somebody is hair shaming me because I'm bald. Facts are facts fam. 

A real friend would get canceled to let you know going out in that outfit is a fucking mistake.

11 hours ago, Maxx said:

I prefer them not to make a movie back to back. Because so many times they do that since matrix and Harry Potter it doesn't allow for fixes. If the audience hates an aspect of the first film but you kept it running through into the second film but film it back to back you can't alter or fix anything. I prefer they wait and allow it time to breath to see what audiences say. 

dune did well btw...idk about here in the states but internationally its already done 100 million before usa introduction. so it might get the sequel.  the usa numbers havent come in yet. itll be on hbo max on the 22nd. 

28 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Vikings won, yo.

...............Then what the hell was he doing?

...............Nevermind.  I didn't see that vid below it at first.  I'm guessing she's related to him in some way.  Ol' girl caught a ring out like she was playing Soul Calibur.

EDIT:  Why tf didn't he go pick her up?  Come to think of it, nobody else did either.  I'm starting to think this didn't start because of Football......................

Edited by Deadly_Raver

ROB ZOMBIE Unveils First Cast Photo on the Set of The Munsters

So far the rumors are true.

We've seen tons of progress pictures from the set of The Munsters, and now we finally know who's playing who! Directer Rob Zombie has revealed that Jeff Daniel Phillips will play Herman Munster, Sheri Moon Zombie will play Lily Munster, and Dan Roebuck will play Grandpa Munster.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

"Since Halloween is rapidly approaching I thought it was the perfect time to MEET THE MUNSTERS! 🎃 Direct from the set in good old Hungary 🇭🇺 I present Herman, Lily and The Count sitting in front of the newly completed 1313 Mockingbird Lane . ☠️ 🎃 #robzombie #sherimoonzombie #jeffdanielphillips #danielroebuck #themunsters"

The Munsters movie is currently being filmed in Budapest. Jorge Garcia and Cassandra Peterson are rumored to be involved in the project as well, but Zombie hasn't said anything yet.

246287774_716629183065541_50613322517143

246399671_417902116613403_62654144841505

246484614_404502538064748_84675899683591

246772960_435271734605434_75297523543334

https://www.instagram.com/robzombieofficial/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=894ca8a7-6c45-474e-bb76-948965259c9c

Get a Free Taco Bell Breakfast Burrito, Like the Cheap Bastard You Are

This Thursday, a Taco Bell breakfast burrito with a hash brown stuffed inside has your name on it.

e3f64ce58756d13b564284d8661d37ce.jpg

How to get a free Taco Bell Toasted Burrito

In-store and drive-thru customers can receive a free Toasted Breakfast Burrito at Taco Bell restaurants nationwide on October 21 from 7-11 a.m. (local time), while supplies last. The promotion is limited to one burrito per person. Applicable items include:

• The Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burrito (starting at $1.29—prices vary), which comes with eggs, nacho cheese sauce, and sausage.
  • The Hash Brown Toasted Breakfast Burrito (starting at $2.19), which comes eggs, bacon or sausage, cheese, plus a hash brown jammed in there.
  • The Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito (starting at $2.89), which is made with a double serving of scrambled eggs, cheese, potato bites, tomatoes, and a choice of bacon or sausage.

If you’re not a hardcore Taco Bell fan, these menu items might seem new to you. Although the breakfast menu has been around since 2014, the Toasted Burritos were launched (and then promptly unlaunched) in March, 2020, when the pandemic forced the company to scale back its breakfast menu. The company now says that breakfast is being served at more than 7,000 locations, or 90% of its restaurants nationwide. Historically, Taco Bell’s breakfast menu makes up 6% of its total sales.

Another G1 actor joins that big space bridge in the sky..

Jack Angel has passed. He was a prolific voice actor. In G1 Transformers, he played Ramjet, Astrotrain, Smokescreen, Omega Supreme, Season 3/4 Ultra Magnus. In GIJOE ,he played Wet Suit.  He was 90 years old. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVOEjq3Padn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by DangerousJ

haha that video reminded me... there was a youtuber I followed for a while that went by the name "poopmaster69"... I think that was the number on it, but basically he just posted videos of himself shitting all the time.  He got away with it because he didn't actually show anything that might get banned off youtube... it was funny every time. heh, there was 1 clip where he shit off the side of a balcony...in that one you could actually see some of the shit drop. 🤣

2 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Another G1 actor joins that big space bridge in the sky..

Jack Angel has passed. He was a prolific voice actor. In G1 Transformers, he played Ramjet, Astrotrain, Smokescreen, Omega Supreme, Season 3/4 Ultra Magnus. In GIJOE ,he played Wet Suit.  He was 90 years old. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVOEjq3Padn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I mentioned it in the anime thread just now but Chris Ayers, the English voice actor for Freiza also passed away today. Hours ago actually

Edited by iStu X
43 minutes ago, Reticently said:

Yeah, that's probably my next phone too. 

I'm interviewing for new jobs at the moment, so just waiting to see the salary offers before I commit to the Pro or not.

Good luck with the job sir.

There was a point in the day where a 4a 5G had a $285 trade value. Right now it's at $245. Unfortunately on the site, the Pro is sold out. 

The big differences for $300 are: 

• Refresh rate (120Hz vs 90Hz) - Note the Pro can go from 10Hz -120. The 6 is just 60 - 90. That's gonna save a lot of battery. 
  • Battery (5000 mAh vs 4614 mAh)
  • Telephoto Lens (Pro)
  • Screen size (6.7 vs 6.2[Same as the 4a 5G])
  • Front facing camera (11MP vs 8MP)
Edited by OPTIMUS124
42 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

prepare to get your minds blown

this girl....

became this girl..

let that sink in. 

goes to show anythings possible in this world.

She became a rapper...a successful rapper...I'm so internally annoyed right now that life rewarded her but also this just seems to be the way the universe works some times.

Man, a real shame I missed this one live since I slept the entire night away... they were on a topic that is forever near and dear to my heart... The Zone:

Interesting; first 2 ladies so far were straight up with that hard truth - basically you're in the FZ when they are NOT attracted to ya.  I'd agree that pretty much sums it up right there.  Most would try to lie and pussyfoot around it but that's really the thing, aside from certain special circumstances like you being close friends or related with/to her husband, or being co-workers at a job you'd rather not lose, etc.

oooh, I know already the live chat probably roasted those 2 girls on the right for the whole show; one looks like she could be Cheryl Underwood's little sister, and the other is noticeably overweight.... "Live Chat Crew", especially on this show has absolutely no mercy, which is part of the reason I prefer to watch stuff like this live 😆

Edited by MillionX

I haven't checked in on Fresh and Fit since the Aba and Preach stuff. Did they make any changes to their show in light of that, or has it been business as usual? I thought once that shit broke out that they'd be fine once it blew over, but then more and more things were coming out and I wasn't so sure. But it seems that fizzled out. Not fans of theirs, but wondering.

Edited by axeman61

They still do the same kind of show.  Less girls have been kicked out lately; that's been the only noticeable different thing....of course that depends on the behavior of the guest in question anyway; there's even been a dude who got kicked out one time... (*basically he seemed high/drunk and was generally not making much sense, if I recall)

On a work-related note... I really miss those pre-pandemic days... just about everything was simple and way easier, way less stressful.  Today is another day of some nonsense that I'm not looking forward to at all....on a regular basis I just look forward to lunch break and log-out time, and it's been that way for well over a year now, thanks to all the changes.  Thanks a lot to a certain region of the world that should not be named because apparently that's "racist" to point out a factual point of origin, I suppose.  Later on we'll all be forced to play along with revisionist history and pretend like it's actually the fault of the U.S....I'm sure some are already quick to jump on board with that line of thinking since they forever have a chip on their shoulders about America anyway.

...early on in the shutdowns last year, I remember standing in line to get into the goddamn grocery store one morning as they opened, and I simply said "good morning", and one person was like "yeah, what's good about it, really?"  Yeah, basically that guy was correct...at the time I just nodded like "yep, basically."  I'd say it's a quite a shitty picture of the world when you realize that the "upside" is simply that "well it could've been worse...".  It's like going over to a person that just got his arm cut off and beat up for an hour that "hey...could've been worse, y'know...could've had your other arm chopped off, get paralyzed AND have ebola.", as if this is something to smile about now, in light of the alternative scenarios....it's like being on the mild side of Hell and thinking "hey, at least we aren't on one of those lower levels where the eternal suffering is worse, so we should be thankful, right?"  Elsewhere in the universe, God continues laughing as usual (assuming that bastard is even a real thing in the first place, of course.)

On 10/15/2021 at 12:15 PM, misterBee said:

Calibre should do the trick.  Remove Amazon book DRM, import into Calibre, then convert it to whatever you want.  I've done it a few times.

https://www.techradar.com/news/software/how-to-remove-ebook-drm-with-calibre-1291960

Thank you! This wasn't working for me because I had the latest Kindle version installed 1.33. Apparently after 1.17 Amazon started using a new KFX format (Kindle adds a .BOK file to your downloaded ebooks), and so Calibre was showing errors in the conversion. So I had to google a 1.17 version installer, delete what I had already downloaded, and install the older version. Now I've finally managed to convert to PDF, thanks 👍. Make sure to disable autoupdate on Kindle.

FYI there's plugins for KFX conversion now

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283371

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291290

Edited by AriesWarlock
50 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Thanks a lot to a certain region of the world that should not be named because apparently that's "racist" to point out a factual point of origin, I suppose.

It's not. There are facts about the point of origin and it should be noted. 

50 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Later on we'll all be forced to play along with revisionist history and pretend like it's actually the fault of the U.S....I'm sure some are already quick to jump on board with that line of thinking since they forever have a chip on their shoulders about America anyway.

Let's be honest, our response (as a whole) was kinda stupid. Control your controllables. 

29 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Looking good. That feature @ 10:59 is cool.

There doesn't seem to be a phone jack though 😒

Waiting for Samsung's and Sony's event.

I have both the Pixel 6 and Pro on pre-order (on hold at Best Buy). I want to put the phone in my hand before I commit to one. So far I've gotten the "even number" releases with Google device. 

• Nexus 6P
  • Pixel 2
  • Pixel 4a 5G

I'm really looking forward to the capabilities. The full review embargo is lifted on Monday (my birthday). Since the 4a 5G is the same size as the Pixel 6, I know what's up. It's whether or not the differences I mentioned in the earlier post are gonna sway me. I don't take a ton of photos so the telephoto lens doesn't sway me nor the impressive refresh rate. I did come across this comment on Reddit, so it has it's uses I reckon 🤣:

image_2.png?width=1920&height=797

10 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

She became a rapper...a successful rapper...I'm so internally annoyed right now that life rewarded her but also this just seems to be the way the universe works some times.

I looked up her Spotify numbers, and while they're good, if she's doing an OnlyFans, I have to wonder how much money she's actually making rapping. It's possible she's making money if she writes her stuff but if she doesn't, she probably isn't making too terribly much from it. So there's your consolation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯