Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

32 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Honestly, if folks just stop paying him attention, he'd shrivel down to cheese dust. 

I remember all the claims of salt flowing. 

Good times. . . good times 😉

They can't quit him.  He's the drug of choice for the outrage mob.  

As far as Salt flowing.....................Just look at the many chronicles of biden voter remorse.  As I said, this was NOT what I was expecting, but the salt does indeed flow again..................as the master foretold.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

There is a say in spanish that goes like, "Lloviendo sobre mojado" aka raining on wet, that it means something having a disgrace/unfortunate situation after another.

Right now it feels that way for me and my family, an aunt that has been battling with cancer on and off for like over 20 years had the cancer comeback, turns out and uncle has tongue cancer, and i have been dealing with different health issues one after another, with the newest one being at least one hernia on my back and at worst 3 😕

Fucking kek.

5 hours ago, Maxx said:

I have a feeling they are gonna do it better. Parlors servers were running on something owned by another like Amazon right? If he's doing it legit and thinks he could recoup costs from his supporters he should be owning it all worth whatever partners he has

Starting your own servers like that from scratch is crazy expensive. Most people hire/rent servers. Amazon is one of the worlds largest server hosts of there. 
About half the internet is now on Amazon servers.

5 hours ago, Maxx said:

If he's doing it legit

If? 

PayPal might buy Pinterest

PayPal has made an offer to acquire Pinterest for $45 billion. It plans to finance the purchase mostly in stock. Acquiring Pinterest will help PayPal gain a foothold in the growing social commerce space. The social network is a safe purchase as it has avoided many of the problems that other social networks have faced. PayPal has spent much of the past year expanding outside of its usual business, investing in cryptocurrency trading and in the buy-now-pay-later space.

https://www.engadget.com/paypal-pinterest-report-184534084.html

Edited by AriesWarlock
4 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

Starting your own servers like that from scratch is crazy expensive. Most people hire/rent servers. Amazon is one of the worlds largest server hosts of there. 
About half the internet is now on Amazon servers.

If? 

I only say it because of what happened to parlor. If trump wants this to actually work and not burn out in two months unless it not working plays into his evil liberal media conspiracy. That's why I mentioned he's most likely got buisness partners to help with costs and he can recoup money through his own fans. If he does it right he can not have it really cost him. 

Alot of ifs.. We have to wait and see how it plays out

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

I only say it because of what happened to parlor. If trump wants this to actually work and not burn out in two months unless it not working plays into his evil liberal media conspiracy. That's why I mentioned he's most likely got buisness partners to help with costs and he can recoup money through his own fans. If he does it right he can not have it really cost him. 

Alot of ifs.. We have to wait and see how it plays out

Agree 100%. If he is going it alone, this is gonna be Trump U all over again. 

WTF does your face is "aggressively asian" even mean??  I'm not even sure how that could even be quantified by anyone without there being some sort of offense involved.   "Your face is aggressively *insert ethnicity here*"   Like it'd be even awkward to say among friends or people you know but to even say that someone you have no relation to is weird.  And this guy said it as a opening line lol.

Can you imagine like going on a blind date or you turning a corner nearly bumping into someone and your response is "OOOOOO....THAT IS AN AGGRESSIVELY *insert ethnicity here* FACE?"

Edited by Sonichuman
38 minutes ago, Maxx said:

. That's why I mentioned he's most likely got buisness partners to help with costs and he can recoup money through his own fans. If he does it right he can not have it really cost him. 

Like how most of his business ventures hemoraging money and has the most failures like Trump Steaks and Trump U.

43 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

That's what I'd like to know. I'm legit dumbfounded. Of course in this case, not knowing what he meant is probably a good thing.

I would like to see him explain it regardless. 

We can set up a table outside his house with a sign pinned to it saying "Your face is aggressivly Asian is something a dumbfuck would say, change my mind."

Edited by RSG3

Crowder makes dumbshit comments a lot to do minor lot stirring. Same way Glenn Beck and his cohost spent 10 minutes on Beto O'Rourke's nickname of Beto.

They think its funny but end  kinda bush league. Then they option select into "well its free speech". That is then turn into campaigns of "they are trying to oppress us" fundraisers that made them money off of some dumb shit comment.

Its the circle of grifting. 

3 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Steven Crowder Makes Racist Jokes About Reporter’s Appearance: She Has an ‘Aggressively Asian Face’

He should've just said ugly.

In all honesty they were probably patrolling the internet streets looking for something to bitch about and this obviously 

36 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

Dunno, for me, she indeed looks aggressively asian, like she would yell at me without any notice for a math error or something 🤷‍♂️

LOL.  Perfect.

Just now, HD-Man said:

Yes super aggressive, I look like a younger, evil Bob Marley

Maybe like a pussy Bob Marley. Marley shot sheriff. Not the deputy, deputy was good people.

3 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm afraid to ask the context....because I feel like I may know the answer which doesn't make this any less cringey and dumb.

Supposedly taking the piss out of one of the tribe's origin stories for other. Which would be like reinterpreting Mary meeting the Angel and being told she'd give birth to god's child as an episode of 16 & Pregnant.

You could but you really wouldn't want to.

17 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Why does that sound like an actual premise to a CW show

Ruby Rose will be Mary in the first season. Then she'll leave because they won't let her have a lesbian relationship behind Joseph's back.

Then she'll be replaced by a black actress. Halfway through season 2, Flash will show up because he traveled back in time with Supergirl to make sure Jesus grew up.

Million will watch it religiously to let us know about all the hot women they got to play Mary's friends.

Yesss yes and as per the usual CW rule... Jane was ridiculously fine.  I think that show was the lead-in for "Reign" on Sunday nights if I recall.  

That's one interesting thing about CW... their current era of ideology/agenda dominating their shows hasn't quite hit that level just yet that demands that women should look ugly or even just "plain" and covered up 100% of the time.  I suspect this will happen soon; it might follow what we're seeing happen in the gaming industry, where attractive, often scantily-clad female characters are becoming a "bad thing" for whatever silly reason.  It will be interesting to see if things get to that point....because that's a generally hardwired rule of television, that you're supposed to have attractive people on a show 99% of the time.  Barely anything makes logical sense with those types though, so anything is possible.  haha, these people are so strange to me...they are so strongly opposed to the "Male Gaze" (but the Female Gaze is ok, of course) like it's some new tech from Cobra & Destro that must be stopped at all cost.

Edited by MillionX

haha, mannn Donovan's on with a juicy call-in topic right now... "Can sistahs really compete with non-black women?" (in terms of the dating game)

https://youtu.be/YdsKV14fd3w

heh, sheeeitttttt, in short-  Not really...at least not most of them.  It's one of those ugly truths a lot of us probably don't want to say or accept.  Just look at what the average is, compare that to the average of other "tribes" out there, and it's a sad picture, imo.....especially in recent years where they've seemingly given up on caring about their overall presentation in public...showing up in hair bonnets and pajamas with houseshoes as if that's alright....and of course this is on top of the sassy, nasty attitudes....oh and this is on top of their love for "hood dudes" like DEEBO, meaning by the time you meet her, she probably has a baby by Deebo who is frequently in trouble in the law.

Edited by MillionX
6 minutes ago, iStu X said:

If you can somehow squeeze in Xmas you could pitch it to hallmark 

The most Hallmark will do is make it so the main character owns a store in a random small town.

Or make the main character a witch. For some reason they have a show about a late 40s, early 50s lady who is a witch. Not sure  what type of witchery you need to do in a small town full of wealthy white people, but I think it had to do with helping the one guy find an 8 figure income in the small town with catering.

47 minutes ago, Sonero said:

The most Hallmark will do is make it so the main character owns a store in a random small town.

Or make the main character a witch. For some reason they have a show about a late 40s, early 50s lady who is a witch. Not sure  what type of witchery you need to do in a small town full of wealthy white people, but I think it had to do with helping the one guy find an 8 figure income in the small town with catering.

Assume it always involves seduction...witches need love too! 

7 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

Assume it always involves seduction...witches need love too! 

Dude I watched so much of it hanging out with my mom. That and H&G. There's like maybe one hot chick in all of the H&G channel. 

The hosts aren't hot, the guests aren't hot. Think its because Fox News stole all the women who could potentially hosts those shows. 

Back to Hallmark: all the women getting married in their 40s were all ready to start families too. And they were all waiting for some mid 50s guy who owned his own company that had just broken up with he woman who they thought was the love of their life. But what those men didn't count on was this little girl who has zero toys and less parental supervision to make friends with the 40 something lady. The little girl is about bring that 40something into the hands of the 50something guy just like a drug addicted pervert is handed the Hellraiser puzzle box. 

Little Girls in Hallmark movies are like cruise missiles from divorce lawyers. They go find two people who will surely make a rash decision that they'll end up regretting. Then bam, that sucker is stuck in Family Court getting bled by the lawyer courtesy of its 2 legged drone.

oh yeah... that Bob Lazar video interview from Rogan was interesting.  I've seen Lazar on a few of those specials concerning Area 51, aliens, government conspiracies, etc. etc.  

I'd hope he's for real...I'm inclined to believe him, at least.  It's a safe bet that life is probably a very common thing in the universe... then the more interesting question is in how often did sophisticated creatures that are similar or better than humans develop?

The details he mentioned about the ships were so fascinating... like most of us that spend way too much time thinking about this stuff probably assumed that these beings have figured out some anti-gravity tech which then allows their crafts to do whatever insane aerial stunts that appear to defy what we understand of certain rules of physics and what's currently possible with man-made aircraft.  

There's so many interesting questions with this general topic... like what's the method of control?  Perhaps they are piloting the craft with their mental abilities?  What if the things we call "Greys" aren't even living creatures as we understand the concept?  I've always wondered what if they are just a physical representation of AI that pilots the ship...?  Those things + the craft they arrive in are effectively a remote controlled drone..?  ..perhaps it isn't remotely controlled; the AI "Greys" can truly function on their own.

Cool thing is that they might be the perfect example of what the ultimate result is when a sophisticated species manages to survive for millions more years than the amount of time humans have existed.... if I recall, the oldest homo-sapien remains we know of are about 1 or 2 million years old.  Imagine if our species is like the "baby" in comparison to certain other species out there.  The "Greys" and others are out there looking on like "haha, they haven't even figured out the anti-gravity thing yet..."

Two weeks ago ppl on my TL were giving R Kelly passes on his pedophilia cuz the kneegrow could sang. But this week, they're giving this creep who married his stepdaughter (who he raised from a toddler) pure hell

So we just gonna be selective about denouncing grooming and pedophilia huh? 🤦🏾‍♂️

9 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Two weeks ago ppl on my TL were giving R Kelly passes on his pedophilia cuz the kneegrow could sang. But this week, they're giving this creep who married his stepdaughter (who he raised from a toddler) pure hell

So we just gonna be selective about denouncing grooming and pedophilia huh? 🤦🏾‍♂️

Ephebophilia is not pedophilia. 

For starters in most of the world is not really illegal, since the age of consent is usually around the age thresehold. 

Hell, in most states the age of consent is around 16, some even at 15.

Edited by Hecatom
2 hours ago, Sonero said:

She was a busy career witch with no time for love, but one day after her broom crash lands in a small town, she meets the owner of a struggling hardware store doing his best to raise his daughter with a boys name. (They are always named Sam, Dani or Alex)