Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

ok finally it seems updated for me, the "dislikes" situation... this is so stupid for so many reasons...

• the channel owner can still see the dislikes, apparently.
  • the word "dislike" is still visible, and clickable...but it doesn't show the number, while the "Like" number is still there....so the functionality is still there, the number is just hidden for whatever silly ass reason.

WHAT is the point.

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

15 hours ago, MillionX said:

oh yeah, the trial of Jussie Smollett began today, I see... oh yeah it is time for another front-row seat on what is sure to be some quality entertainment in the media...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/29/us/jussie-smollett-how-we-got-here/index.html

Drama Popcorn GIF

I guess you have another Smollett to pay attention to now. 😉

Jurnee-Smollett-Bell-bra.jpg

oh yeah, I've been keeping tabs.  She's been around for a surprisingly long while in the industry.  She was looking better than ever in Lovecraft Country this past year....that old "1940s" (*I think that was the time period) look is perfect for her, I think.

damn, this jam session is on fire right now

Edited by MillionX
11 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

The only potentially  positive aspect is that normal people wont question why a pro- vaccination or scientifically accurate  video has more dislikes due to antivaxxers and trolls spamming the dislike button.

There's no such thing as "normal" bruv...and you're telling me you don't question ANYTHING? you just nod your head and accept things whatever you're told?

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

To protect big businesses who fail at YouTube everyday and look like fools. Now when someone pulls a Federation Force we can't point at laugh at the lopsided Like to Dislike ratio. 

And to be honest it technically doesn't even protect big businesses really.  People will still leave that dislike feedback it's just the fact that nobody else will be able to see it.  I can see this backfiring where a company like Activision puts out a trailer for CoD and as smarmy as that company they can be like 'THE PERCENTAGE OF LIKES TO DISLIKES FOR THIS VIDEO IS THE HIGHEST ITS EVER BEEN FOR COD" and we wouldn't be the wiser despite it being dog shit.  I can easily see it being used as a gaslight.

28 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

And to be honest it technically doesn't even protect big businesses really.  People will still leave that dislike feedback it's just the fact that nobody else will be able to see it.  I can see this backfiring where a company like Activision puts out a trailer for CoD and as smarmy as that company they can be like 'THE PERCENTAGE OF LIKES TO DISLIKES FOR THIS VIDEO IS THE HIGHEST ITS EVER BEEN FOR COD" and we wouldn't be the wiser despite it being dog shit.  I can easily see it being used as a gaslight.

That's basically what I mean, the I my people who can see it are the publisher and like they are gonna actually promote their ratios. All this is gonna do is get people to negative comment more as well as demand picture proof of the ratios during arguments. 

This is a net negative for everyone but liars. 

1 hour ago, TheInfernoman said:

Who said anything about Ted Cruz? Bruv my point is, I'm ALLOWED to question anything. Just don't fall for the Appeal to authority logical fallacy. 

appealtoauthority.png

The problem with that image is that it doesn't quite match up with this situation. if I have to choose between two options, 1) is randoms on FB that don't know anything involving medicine or 2) people who've studied it, done the research and  know how to read and interpret data, which should you choose?

Hell let's pick the authority here, noted serial killer Ted Cruz or my doctor whose father was feeding him info he was actively working on over at John Hopkins?

For fuck's sake, you learn to evaluate sources precisely to avoid shit like this. Yeah, Big Pharma, and basically US corporations, have a big problem in that they've done enough criminal shit to where the public doesn't need to trust them. But were at a point where I was linked an article critical on mask use and one of the sources they cited was an article that showed that mask use was a good deterrent.  Not only do mothefuckers not know how to read, the people they read incorrectly ALSO don't know how to fucking read either.

Unfortunately the anti side isn't exactly fighting on an even keel. They are doing the same appeal to authority just on a different set of presenters. I understand why in a chunk of cases. But it doesn't change the situation of it being as much of a similar appeal to authority as the one you're claiming Dangerous J is exhibiting.

1 minute ago, Sonero said:

Its a plastic. You eat the bottle after your done drinking a coke?

Like damn man. Its not even people sperm. Its some whale sperm. Just think of it like plastic made out of kinky sushi.

The type of sperm doesn't matter to me it's the fact that it's sperm period that make me DO NOT WANT.  I don't want to drink my drinks out of a plastic bottle made of sperm.  I don't want any containers that I have that hold my food to be made of sperm.  I'm good on that lol.

@Soneroi@soni will still continue to research what is out there and do what works for me. I'm not going to listen to politicians or whatever but i will do what's best for myself and my loved ones. Everyone else can do whatever they want to. I will concede that my haste to post that logical fallacy was misguided.

In other news...lets talk about a time tested classic argument...tipping!

34 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

i will still continue to research what is out there and do what works for me. I'm not going to listen to politicians or whatever but i will do what's best for myself and my loved ones

Except you aren't.

How much of the raw vaccine data have you looked at? How many different statistical analysis have you run on it?

Where are your data tables on post CoVid adverse effects? Did you break them down yet or are they still raw? Have you worked out long term adverse effects of CoVid versus adverse reactions of the vaccine yet?

This is the truth of the situation: not only have you not done any of this, you aren't going to do a damn lick of it either. The research is going to be some numbnut linking you a sketchy website where somebody looked at the data and came to a conclusion. Then you're going to out trust into that person's conclusion over others.

Which means your gonna end up in the same place you said Dangerous J was because he trusted his work colleagues in the medical field.

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Chicks come up with the weirdest reasons why theyre not attracted to me, without me even asking. I can accept rejection but don't act like it's my fault you're attracted to hood n****s with 8 babymommas. I ain't judging, can't help who youre attracted but don't lead me on or blame me is all require 😂

Don't feel bad, these days it's tough for everyone but Tyrone!  On the otherhand, you could be like me and be a family man and those homewrecking hoes with throw the pussy at you to see if they can catch you slipping.

Edited by J-ride

I'm not even mad at LeBron for catching Stewart with that backhand. Lookin at some previous "highlights" of Stewart, he's deadass the dirtiest player in NBA right now, he's like an old school bad boys Pistons player and has cheap dotted numerous guys, he literally ripped Dwight Howard's pants off, punched  Blake Griffen and even straight up kicked LeBron before and got away with it. Stewart had that coming unfortunately 😂

Edited by HD-Man
30 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I'm not even mad at LeBron for catching Stewart with that backhand. Lookin at some previous "highlights" of Stewart, he's deadass the dirtiest player in NBA right now, he's like an old school bad boys Pistons player and has cheap dotted numerous guys, he literally ripped Dwight Howard's pants off, punched  Blake Griffen and even straight up kicked LeBron before and got away with it. Stewart had that coming unfortunately 😂

Somebody gotta do the Street Fighter 2 victory screen with that 🤣

Well, this might be an "interesting" one today from Coach....heh, probably likely to step on some toes...

...reminds me of a certain friend, actually---I can't help but wonder why that dude is apparently content with the rather "low level" his life is at, financially speaking...and yet he's likely one of those people that would say (perhaps as a coping mechanism) "well, money aint everything, dude...".  It is difficult to understand how one goes through life with such a mindset...like at some point he just gave up on achieving a better situation for himself.  Unless one is old and already at the end of his/her life (or just suicidal)... I don't really understand that idea of just "giving up" on that.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Apparently there is Russian model that looks like Scarlett Johansson. Weird considering she's most well known for playing a Russian character. @MillionXfigured you'd want to see this.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/23/i-look-exactly-like-scarlett-johansson-but-it-makes-me-cry/

Is that really that rare? She's a generic white chick caked in makeup. There are a billion of those.

3 hours ago, RSG3 said:

I mean yea right, money isn't everything. It helps a lot but it's not the whole package. 

I think money definitely can make you more comfortable, and if you read any Thomas Sowell he is very interested in how mindset/culture can keep you poor.  If you can avoid having children young and having children out of wedlock that's pretty much the biggest poverty trap in our society but no one seems to talk about it that way.  But that does beg the question, why do so many chicks get knocked up by broke dudes?  🤔 

Edited by J-ride

Ha, I'd say it's usually from good ol' fashioned stupidity and short-sightedness....like perhaps the pure physical attraction overrode any kind of rational thought process there, so she dropped panties for DEEBO (who was probably out on bail at the time)...and let him hit raw..... without really thinking about the long-term implications of having a baby (deciding for some dumb reason to keep it) by that dude.  Maybe they're also thinking of the kid as a source of that "child tax credit", whatever it is?  (*and perhaps other gov. benefits of some sort... it would be stupid expecting that child support check when the dude is already a broke bum that will never amount to anything in life.)

On another note... one of my favorite topics popped up in recommended:

4 hours ago, J-ride said:

But that does beg the question, why do so many chicks get knocked up by broke dudes?  🤔 

No clue. I'm tired of hearing about A) Some chick getting knocked up by some bum and pawning the child of on a good dude B) Some chick that dated nothing but bums rolling up 2 kids and 40lbs later trying to hollah.

Edited by Darc_Requiem