Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Heart power should be the most powerful. It has the potential to make you omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. It should give you the power to control souls/light if it was represented properly. When you have the ability to control souls, you have the ability to control everything. Yeah, I know that clip was meant to be funny. I just felt like being serious about the power of heart. It's all in the heart: Good and evil, right and wrong, darkness and light, nothing and everything.   

The heart has an electromagnetic field that is much more powerful than the brain's electromagnetic field. In reality the heart has more control over the brain than the brain's control over the heart. These two organs communicate with each other, but the heart rules the brain. There is a reason why the ancient Egyptians discarded the brain and preserved the heart; the reason is that our true identity is in our hearts. The heart is the master organ. There is also a very good reason why you are still alive when you are brain "dead"; it is because your heart is still beating and your soul/life/light is still within you. 

Edited by Lord Vega
1 hour ago, Lord Vega said:

Heart power should be the most powerful. It should make you omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. It should give you the power to control souls/light if it was represented properly. Yeah, I know that clip was meant to be funny. I just felt like being serious about the power of heart. It's all in the heart: Good and evil, right and wrong, darkness and light, nothing and everything.   

He did kill two people by using it, so yeah.

Aguilar said that the now-former member actually called the cops, and said it was Aguilar who was a threat and a danger. Cops sided with the gym staffer because of the video, according to this post.

Myers allegedly wasn’t gong to let this slide as police arrested him and took him away. From the post:

It’s worth nothing that on his way out, in the most low-budget, Scooby-Doo villain, hilarious way, he saidThis isn’t over…😂

It’s also worth noting that WHILE I was writing that sentence, he called the gym and threatened me. Just now! In real time! Very cool.

https://www.facebook.com/784610336/videos/10159370376190337/

Having absolute condition would be a really fun thing. It's amazing that there are omnipotent beings out there right now. They manifested that power via subliminals and other means like meditation. With omnipotence I would go to Heaven and stay there for a while. 

When I go outside, I mostly don't wear my mask now. I would put it on if someone hassles me since I don't want trouble. The virus is like a fly going through the mask which is like a chain link fence. It's pretty much useless. The only way to be truly protected from the virus is to wear an air tight body suit like what the people wear who work with deadly viruses. 

Edited by Lord Vega

6 is actually a Divine number. When you reduce 666 it becomes 9 which is the highest number of the Divine. 6 + 6 = 12. 1 + 2 = 3. 3 + 6 = 9. Everything works for the highest good of all which includes evil. 3, 6, and 9 are the keys to the Universe according to Nikola Tesla who was basically a god since he was a self realized being. 

Satan's days are pretty much over. The same thing goes with his followers. They are not something to be worried about at all. I'm starting to think that the being called the Demiurge or Yaldobaoth who is the soulless son of Sophia is actually Satan. Demiurge/False God uses the light of the True God to trap us in the material realm which I call Hell. This false god pretends to be the real God. We get recycled here over and over until we escape. The True God's realm is the spiritual light realm which I call Heaven.

The stereotypical Satan that people believe in is likely not even real. It's likely just another construct or lie made by the Demiurge. 

I really do feel we are now in The End Times. It's been like that for a while actually. The End Times probably started when the Nag Hammadi text were discovered back in 1945. The world is being purified as we speak. 

I would not trust the Bible too much since it has been distorted. I would rather read gnostic texts and other sacred texts like the Emerald Tablets of Thoth to gain omnipotence since they have not been too corrupted or at all. 

One interesting thing happened to me today on Facebook; some random Catholic called me a heretic under my Metatron's Cube photo. 

I wonder when I will be permabanned from this forum. If it happens, oh well. If it does happen, it would likely mean that my mission has been accomplished here. 

spacer.png

The good thing about manifesting is that manifesting good things is easier to do. 

Edited by Lord Vega
4 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Aguilar said that the now-former member actually called the cops, and said it was Aguilar who was a threat and a danger. Cops sided with the gym staffer because of the video, according to this post.

Myers allegedly wasn’t gong to let this slide as police arrested him and took him away. From the post:

It’s worth nothing that on his way out, in the most low-budget, Scooby-Doo villain, hilarious way, he saidThis isn’t over…😂

It’s also worth noting that WHILE I was writing that sentence, he called the gym and threatened me. Just now! In real time! Very cool.

https://www.facebook.com/784610336/videos/10159370376190337/

Honestly this stuff keeps happening because we give these people the understanding that we as a society will protect them from repercussions from their actions.  If we made it clear that if they acted up, they'd get punched in the face and beat up, and that not only would we not protect them or help them, but in fact would just laugh at them, they would stop immediately.

Humanity can change if you believe they will. Faith has the potential to change things. If you have enough faith, you can move the universe. I feel humanity has two basic paths or timelines. One is self destruction and the other is greatness.

If enough people change within the collective, the whole collective will be changed since everything is connected via our electromagnetic fields in our brains and hearts that is connected to Earth's electromagnetic field. It's the domino and snowball affect. Our minds and souls are literally connected to Earth and everyone else. Everything affects everything because reality is an interconnected fractal. Change one part of the fractal and the whole fractal gets affected. Sometimes one part is more powerful than the other parts and that part can cause greater change. 

Edited by Lord Vega
6 minutes ago, YourFavGrandpa said:

Woke up to this shit:

Same. It’s been snowing where I live since Friday night. It’s still snowing and isn’t supposed to stop until Thursday morning. 

My Great Pyrenees, Jazz has been loving the snow. We caught her yesterday scooping snow into small piles and eating it. Lol

If the world was normal today...it would've been slightly annoying that the snow piles up today, which I already had off because it's a holiday....that's a waste of "inclement weather".  It looks like this is enough to continue being an issue tomorrow though...

Sheeeitttt, the snow days also remind me of that good feeling when I was a kid...waking up to "white-out" conditions outside, knowing that school is DEFINITELY off for the day...in the South, even a little pile-up of snow and ice always meant no school for the day.  It would mean another epic day of non-stop gaming and television.

Blueberry muffins round two! I can already tell this batch is better than the first. 

In my first batch I kept wondering why all the berries sank to the bottom of the muffins. After some research I found out that I over mixed the batter which spread it too thin. Due to that the batter wasn’t able to support the weight of the blueberries as the muffins cooked and expanded. Thus, all the blueberries sank to the bottom. 

Lesson learned and more delicious muffins to be had!

CF3BDF12-340B-430B-AAB0-240BF0D2BC8A.thumb.jpeg.e61e1b9dd4c292d42771a4f53ffaac9c.jpeg

Edited by iStu X
3 hours ago, misterBee said:

Just tested it on my phone:

1) Pasted image URL, image is embedded

2) Long pressed/highlighted image, hit backspace on my phone's keyboard

Deleting quotes can be wonky/difficult on mobile but I have not had issues deleting images.

When I long press on the pics, the keyboard disappears and the copy/cut/etc menu pops up but it doesn't let me delete it. 

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

When I long press on the pics, the keyboard disappears and the copy/cut/etc menu pops up but it doesn't let me delete it. 

Mmm this may be a phone specific thing then...

If you don't have access to your keyboard when you long press you can I suppose you can just cut it instead as a workaround.

You can also just try backspacing the image.

1 hour ago, misterBee said:

Mmm this may be a phone specific thing then...

If you don't have access to your keyboard when you long press you can I suppose you can just cut it instead as a workaround.

You can also just try backspacing the image.

I initially tried backspacing on the image and it didn't work. In the future I'll just try not to quote stuff with lots of images. 

My day is off to an awful start. Two weeks ago I got a flat on the rear tire on my electric bike. It has a air leak on the value so I'll have to replace the tube. The tube is nonstandard so I took to the place I brought it from to get it fixed up. I went there yesterday so they can fix it. Got an email this morning with the repair guys telling me there's been a fire at the warehouse where they make the bike repairs. Thankfully my bike was at the shop when the fire happened but who knows how long it will take for the techs to safety return to building. I was hoping to take this thing back today. It's been almost two weeks since my last ride 😭