Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Only time I get accused of being gay is when I tell them not to do some dumb shit that'll ruin their life, but if I truly hated women I'd never said anything and let them fall into the abyss and fend for themselves. They don't understand my logic tho, they just resort to ad hominems 

I do have some women friends I give advice to tho, they usually don't listen unfortunately. Around my parts, you gotta be popular or have alot of money for them to take your word seriously 😂

15 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I wonder if this is more of a "black women" problem than an overall women problem?

It's an overall woman problem. Having a diverse group of friends lets you see woman of different shades do the same dumb shit.  For all the "women are more mature than men" nonsense, it's like women don't really grow up until around 40. Women will talk about dudes like dogs but continue to date the same damned bums they've seen fuck over their friends. Then they look like this when he fucks them over too.

surprised-pikachu.gif

29 minutes ago, J-ride said:

@HD-ManYou can't save these hoes.  My wife has watched women who were otherwise put together career/financially line up to be baby momma #3 or #4 to some neer do well guy with a drug problem.  She really can't understand the mindset because she grew up without female cousins and doesn't think that way.

See, this doesn't surprise me anymore.  Most of them become laughably stupid when it comes to that part of life.  They could be high-achieving, successful women with good degrees and careers....but still eager to bend over for DEEBO, who probably is a high-school drop-out that is frequently in trouble with the law, has never been faithful to a girl/woman at any point in his dating life, occasionally smacks them around, never has a job, etc. etc.  

Yes, the extremely bitter side of me loves to see them reap the consequences of their foolish choices....it's fun and satisfying to laugh at them, tbh.  I enjoy when other people finally acknowledge the ugly reality as well.  In that part of life, they're just stupid and incapable of making good choices.  American society constantly enables them as well, so it will continue and likely get worse in the future.

*A famous one from years ago----it was hilarious when Rihanna actually went back to Chris Brown DESPITE what happened....we've all seen the pictures of her face looking like the losing character on the "Continue?" screen of a fighting game.....and she STILL went back to that guy. 🤣  But they're such excellent judges of character, right?  They love being treated well, right? 😆  Ok.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Women thought i was gay because i was hella color coordinated 😂. This is alot funnier  now then it was then. 

My best friend told me it’s likely because I put a lot of thought into how I look/carry myself and when it comes to things I like I’m very comfortable with how I express my excitement/passion for it and I don’t care how I come off when I do. 

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

I wonder if this is more of a "black women" problem than an overall women problem?

It's more a lack of an authoritative father figure problem, but said problem is especially pronounced in the black community.  You see it way less in Asian/Indian households because fathers in those households run shit and will cut off their daughters financially if they fuck up too bad.  It also helps that the whole family will be on board if the father puts his foot down.  As other communities become more feminized/poisoned by modern ideological degeneracy, they too will suffer the same fate.  Fathers have a role to play in the formation of the family, and without them everything goes downhill really fast.

49 minutes ago, J-ride said:

It's more a lack of an authoritative father figure problem, but said problem is especially pronounced in the black community.  You see it way less in Asian/Indian households because fathers in those households run shit and will cut off their daughters financially if they fuck up too bad.  It also helps that the whole family will be on board if the father puts his foot down.  As other communities become more feminized/poisoned by modern ideological degeneracy, they too will suffer the same fate.  Fathers have a role to play in the formation of the family, and without them everything goes downhill really fast.

slightly related 🙃

I doubt any of you are making my mistake, but if you are, don't. What mistake? The insurance I had on my car was basic and didn't cover collisions. I had a spinout on the freeway a week and some change ago. When I went to my first choice of body shop today, they said fixing the damages I thought weren't that bad (considering the accident) would be $3,600. That's IF they could find the parts (they couldn't, because it's an old car). Of course I'm going to check other places, but I know the fuckton of running around I'm in store for. Car's still perfectly drivable, but I'm going to see a mechanic. Who knows what they're going to say.

I could throw a million reasons at you for why I didn't have collision, but not having it made no sense at my current income, no matter how old my car is. Just get it.

Edited by axeman61
1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

I doubt any of you are making my mistake, but if you are, don't. What mistake? The insurance I had on my car was basic and didn't cover collisions. I had a spinout on the freeway a week and some change ago. When I went to my first choice of body shop today, they said fixing the damages I thought weren't that bad (considering the accident) would be $3,600. That's IF they could find the parts (they couldn't, because it's an old car). Of course I'm going to check other places, but I know the fuckton of running around I'm in store for. Car's still perfectly drivable, but I'm going to see a mechanic. Who knows what they're going to say.

I could throw a million reasons at you for why I didn't have collision, but not having it made no sense at my current income, no matter how old my car is. Just get it.

Depends on what you hit. Someone keying your car could easily total $1K in body work. If the frame isn't busted, the panels/components are removable, and it's mechanically sound, and have the time, you have found yourself a project. I've literally gone to the junkyard and pulled off pieces from a donor vehicle for next to nothing. Unless you have an odd-color, it's quite likely you'll find parts readily available. 

For me, not having collision means your saving money in another account in the event you have one. I'm not that disciplined so even though I have older vehicles, I'm keeping it on the policy. 

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

For 3.5k you could just buy a "new" car.

Very true. However, used car prices are unfortunately inflated due to the lack of new car inventory.

Facebook Marketplace has become the ultimate used car source.  You can get a decent deal if you look around. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
23 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Is that the show with John Goodman and Danny McBride? I watched the first season and laughed my ass off. When they were watching Artax die in the swamp and laughing 🤣

Yes it is, and yeah, the comedy of the show is gold.

Those 2 new episodes are really dope and seeing how good the 1st season was, i am sure that those 2 new episodes are a prelude of something that would be worth your time.

I am fan on John Goodman and McBride, and it was basically the sole reason i gave the show a chance, love their characters, despite that in real life i detest tele evangelist and people like the characters would be cancer 🤣

They are releasing every new episode on sundays, the 1st 2 were released on jan 9

Edited by Hecatom

My PS4 is dusty af and scuffed looking, it's legit turned into an eyesore from years of traveling with it for local events. I haven't turned it on since early 2020 so I bet it's making airplane noises too. Maybe a new PS4 wouldn't be so bad but then again, I'm full blown pc gamer mode again, no way you can make me pay to play online again, I already pay the internet bill around here damnit

They can't possibly be serious in wanting Hilary to run again for the presidency.... once again we run into the problem of age--- in 2024 this woman will be 78.  (Joe was also 78 at the time of inauguration.) That's a bit less severe since she happens to be a woman (*even nature itself is biased in favor of females) but still... it's odd to me that someone at such an advanced age would even want to be the President of the U.S., considering how stressful the job is known to be.  One should be taking it easy at that point in life, enjoying however many years you have left in this world.  It's also a bit amusing that those pushing for a Hilary comeback apparently just disregarded Kamala's existence, I guess 😆

Whatever happens politically in 2024, it's sure to be some top-quality circus entertainment.

Hilary lost to Trump, at a time we were all clowning Trump for even running and thought "there's no way he'll win". I mean, it's possible people thinking "there's no way he'll win anyway" caused some people to not vote that would have. I doubt it though. It's Trump. If Hilary can't win under those circumstances, it's over.

Though I can't lie. Seeing Hilary vs Trump 2024 and Trump winning again would be hilarious, even though I hated him as a president.

Edited by axeman61
15 hours ago, axeman61 said:

It's not always worth it to carry that much coverage especially if your car isn't worth much.  My old Toyota had a blue book value (which is just some made up shit, but still) of about $1200 and when I switched insurance, my agent actually told me the coverage I was looking at would potentially cost more than the car was worth. So I just had liability and uninsured motorist coverage because at that point, the car was 16 years old and had over 200k miles on it. 

That said, when I lived in Atlanta, I took collision off a car I had there and wound up totalling it a few months later, but I couldn't afford the insurance and not having a car wound up being a bit of a blessing at that point of my life anyway.

14 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I didn't know Bill Clinton was a Sol player..

Ah yes...back when government fully didn't understand video games (and still kinda don't but its only been recently that some of the new blood that came in actually play anything) .  Just listening to some soccer mom come up to them and say "LOOK AT HOW BAD THIS IS" with no context and they just went "AHEYUCK THATS HORRIBLE ALRIGHT!!"  They almost tried this shit again during Trump's presidency and IIRC the ESA had to sit his administration down and say "look...we've already been through this..."

9 hours ago, Maxx said:

Perfect legend heard yall laughing... Lmfao 

That fucking hat when I watched the video.  I was not ready lol.  This is interesting...and I know PL has a lot of pride and ego he has mend but he is opening himself to either some extreme vindication or some extreme ptsd.  Like what is he going to do if he has this offline and Sonicfox enters and he's 0-7 games in on that set?  That's some crazy mental shit you're going to be going through at that moment.